[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like that Vill can finally control her voice again in here.

Haha, I was getting worried because the trailers chose scenes where she didn't have control and actually, in the lakorn, she has a nice soft tone and assertive when needs to be but feminine.

I think I like Vill's Maan Kaew just a tad more than Anne in that Vill comes off very gentle. She's a very easy going Jao Nang. Anne was so alarmed and a bit rough towards Tan Chai when they first met. Haha. Plus Anne usually touches every character of hers with a tint of b*tchyness. Lol It's not always a bad thing. I was just watching the old one just now alongside the new one.

I actually like that in this version, they're not doing the same exact scenes like making Son and Vill meet exactly the same way as Num and Anne.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
All of the dramas right now aren't doing too well in ratings, seems like. Haha.

First Episode got a rating of 1.4. Not bad for a First Episode especially when Channel 3 is not too far up ahead in the 3s and Channel 7 in the 5s, at least in this segment. I still don't understand ratings, analog and digital, sometimes people post just one rating so I'm assuming that's both and nationwide? I don't know. Haha.

https://instagram.com/p/BRsbzNtlwff/

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow, finally this drama is out now.
Hahah, see. Even I couldn't make out what Vill said. Lol

The song is for happy occasions. The lyrics are beautiful too. Let me know if you want an English translation. :)

It's called Sook Gun Tur Rao or Let's Be Happy or in Thai สุขกันเถอะเรา

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lyrics.mthai.com/happy_new_year/1394.html/amp
Please, please, I need your help translation. I can't wait to watch this drama, and I hope someone will help in English sub

whitedove

sarNie Adult
All of the dramas right now aren't doing too well in ratings, seems like. Haha.

First Episode got a rating of 1.4. Not bad for a First Episode especially when Channel 3 is not too far up ahead in the 3s and Channel 7 in the 5s, at least in this segment. I still don't understand ratings, analog and digital, sometimes people post just one rating so I'm assuming that's both and nationwide? I don't know. Haha.

https://instagram.com/p/BRsbzNtlwff/
1.4 is already good for a One31 lakorn. When it's 2.0 and above it's considered a hit.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, is that bad or good? This lakorn is moving really quick, yes. Even Episode 1 when Tan Chai admitted that he has the heart for Maan Kaew was like wow! After two stares? Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Grrrrrrrr I can't wait Eng Sub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
There was an old fashioned/modest forced kiss, and then Man Kaew got mad/embarrassed at Chai Yai. That scene was so cute and sad because it feeling like Chai Yai was disrespecting Man Kaew even though she has a royal status, so I kind of understand why she would be made at him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There was an old fashioned/modest forced kiss, and then Man Kaew got mad/embarrassed at Chai Yai. That scene was so cute and sad because it feeling like Chai Yai was disrespecting Man Kaew even though she has a royal status, so I kind of understand why she would be made at him.
It was sooooo cute though. Omg. I'm FIN at the moment. I love how Chai Yai teases Maan Kaew. Gosh, he's so cheeky with her. Hahah. He's slowly drawing her out of her shell. Episode 2 was good. I like that they focus on the leads.