[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder if they are going to make Toomtam old or are they going to place an older actor to play Jirayu since he does have to play the pra'ek's dad. It's probably going to be him made up to be old though since Chai and Ah'Tu still played the dads in the old versions.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ME ALSO!!! Let's petition to switch their roles!!! Or else they better change the ending to Toomtam somehow ending up with n'ek lmao!!!

But is this version's time period different from Anne and Num's version? This one seems very modern or like they're in a later period, like both life times have shifted to one or two periods later than in Anne's version.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Its been a while since I last checked on this thread, I have to say .. there is a lot of photos. I know this picture was already post up but...... come on!!!!!, whats with that ring around her head? Her hair is already very high up and adding a ring around the head makes it looks as tho she have a temple setting on top of her head. :risas3: Please, don't take offence of this. :angel10: I don't mean to disrespect the traditional clothing, I too have my some parts of my tradition clothing that I'm not too fond of as well. :p

the-hat.PNG

As for Son and Vill, this photo gave me a HUGE grin. (screaming in my head: "PLEASE hold hands forEVER!!!"):love::love::love:

together-is-better.PNG