[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
SonVill look better in motion, videos. Darn. I've seen Daradaily and TVPool do videos with just SonVill but no links yet. Ugh. Don't know if they're ever going to post them up.

Anyway, Toomtam says he still has a contract with Exact for another 8 months. He's about to film a series. Omg! Didn't Vill say she has a new series? Lol

Ying Ying, Toomtam's girlfriend's manager is P'S who also manages Pooklook from Ch. 7 so that is where the news started. Rumors are that Ying Ying asked P'S to take care of Toomtam to Ch. 7. Don't know. It could be true. Lol

Some funny quotes from SonVill so far...Son was like "This is my first time playing a spirit but at least it's not a ghost with a messed up face or anything. I'm in the palace just waiting for the nang'ake to come see me." SonVill laughs. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why Vill's projects are always hush hush. I really wonder what her new series is but I hope she films it after Tae Pang Korn. I want her to fully immerse into her character like how she did SSP.

And why are reporters still asking Vill about her replacing Mai Davika in that Chai Ying Mai Jing, whatever the title, when Mai agreed to come back and film it? This is so confusing or reporters just want to stir crap up. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Don't worry. Son was offered 7-8 lakorns this year alone, so I doubt he's going to have time for a series especially when he's busy filming for TPK and DPNF for Ch. 3.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
SonVill look better in motion, videos. Darn. I've seen Daradaily and TVPool do videos with just SonVill but no links yet. Ugh. Don't know if they're ever going to post them up...

Some funny quotes from SonVill so far...Son was like "This is my first time playing a spirit but at least it's not a ghost with a messed up face or anything. I'm in the palace just waiting for the nang'ake to come see me." SonVill laughs. Lol
LOL Son's funny, he reminded me of when Num said playing a ghost have to talk so much during his TPK role.

Love SonVill mak but it's quite sad :crybaby2:how they are so distant away. They can't even look or smile to each other with a little comfort zone. I'm hoping they'll do their characters justice when the lakorn is done filming. Crossing my fingers for great chemistry from SonVill.

As for toomvill they are still closed as before which is cute.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I sort of think they're the same thing. Haha. However, I've noticed that people at One HD tend to define them as two separate types of projects. From what I've seen, series are more real life based. Take Vill, Gypsy, and Kangsom's series Ruk Fun Thalob. There was no real ending. No happy ever after. Their characters just continued on with life. There was no one pra'ake meant to be with one nang'ake. It's not a typical lakorn storyline. You don't even have bad guys like in lakorns. It's just about life from many different angles.

Whereas a lakorn, it's cut and clear who the pra'ake and nang'ake are. It can get a bit cheesy and always has the bad guys get punished and our heroes end up with each other happily ever after.

So series are like everyday life versus lakorns which is a story being told.

That's what I think. Production wise, it's the same. The difference is in the technique of showing it to the audience.

bananas

sarNie Egg
^I sort of think they're the same thing. Haha. However, I've noticed that people at One HD tend to define them as two separate types of projects. From what I've seen, series are more real life based. Take Vill, Gypsy, and Kangsom's series Ruk Fun Thalob. There was no real ending. No happy ever after. Their characters just continued on with life. There was no one pra'ake meant to be with one nang'ake. It's not a typical lakorn storyline. You don't even have bad guys like in lakorns. It's just about life from many different angles.

Whereas a lakorn, it's cut and clear who the pra'ake and nang'ake are. It can get a bit cheesy and always has the bad guys get punished and our heroes end up with each other happily ever after.

So series are like everyday life versus lakorns which is a story being told.

That's what I think. Production wise, it's the same. The difference is in the technique of showing it to the audience.
I got it. Thanks for your replied

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@aiyaja I initially thought that the difference between the series and lakorn is just the length. Is it true that series is shorter than lakorn?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, series tend to be shorter.

To be honest, I find series and lakorns to be the same. Lol I was just guessing based on what I've seen so far.

bananas

sarNie Egg
I looked all the pics post in this thread, ToomVill have more photos shoot than SonVill.There's a fewer SonVill's pics in here. How they're promote their lakorn, when the lead roles are so distant away. Toomtam Charebelle's pair up but I don't see much of their pics either.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I looked all the pics post in this thread, ToomVill have more photos shoot than SonVill.There's a fewer SonVill's pics in here. How they're promote their lakorn, when the lead roles are so distant away. Toomtam Charebelle's pair up but I don't see much of their pics either.
I actually have a lot of pics of SonVill to post...I'm just waiting because there are so much