[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Khun Kraingkrai is in this lakorn again! He's always in his own remakes.

bananas

sarNie Egg
What do you mean that Son&Vill avoiding each other again they don't get a long or what? I thought Son had a crush on her for four years. he is very good looking I never watch his lakorns. I was surprided after I've watched a clip he admit had a crush on Vill for 4 years Thai celebrities are very open about there relationships, like Tootam I just saw he put on his marital status he's dating YingYing Suracha she is also older than him his ex also older than him, looks like he likes older women I'm so devastated because ToomVill is not a real couple they look so perfect for each other and also so famous I adore his acting. I adore his acting he's so talented sweet boy to his parent, respects women, that a man all girls dream to have. Well he's not the one V[ll looking for, they may be have a chemistry for drama but not in real life. Vill is a conservative person, because ofToomtam's ex there's always an iceberg between them I feel bad for them I love her from inside out. I heard that she now has a boy friend too watch a lucky guy hope see found her prince Toomtam 's ex gf May she's not even second role and YingYing she dose not has that much larkon either.I'm happy when he happy just hope he found his soulmate this time, I'm soooo happy that i've found this forum where I can make new friends aand infor about the stars I like. I just get back to watch Thai larkon a few months a go, my first TV larkon was N J I'm very picky I only watch drama which had dubbed in Vietnamese with many voices I dont like sub, N J was so good I searched for more larkon have this two young couple I found SSP I was stunt, what a good drama I'v ever seen I use to like one korean drama name all about eve Jang dong gun and Charim paired up was an old drama the year was 2000. But I like NJ SSP more, no matter how many times I re watch I never get bore of it..