[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Me too. Unless one of them gets married, I will still have hope. :D
Haha I feel like I'm meeting another bestie of mine lol Yes, unless one of them gets married. I'm still hoping for them whoever they date now or future till one of them gets married. I will keep my hope :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
:abrazo: I have a lot of bestie like you in this fourm who thought as you and me. I wonder where have they been. I haven't seen Step for awhile now. I miss her so much.
Step would cry a lot if she sees this thread and P'Tam being second lead. :rolleyes:

:abrazo: I have a lot of bestie like you in this fourm who thought as you and me. I wonder where have they been. I haven't seen Step for awhile now. I miss her so much.
Step would cry a lot if she sees this thread and P'Tam being second lead. :rolleyes:
Yeah, a lot of people that were active in Ngao Jai aren't in here now. :( But hopefully once Vill's lakorns air, they will come back and we will have a grand old perverted time! :beer-toast1:

I hope Toomtam will be filled with jealousy during the filming of this lakorn and stop being so shy and just steal Vill's heart already! (Well, I dream anyway...) :campeon2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OneHD has been delaying Vill's lakorns for so long now. I don't know what are they thinking and keeps pushing back. My poor heart is aches for my baby being not able to do anything and become an unimportant actress of Ch1. I hope for them to comeback soon when her lakorns are air. We need a lot of helpers. Hehe

There are a lot of obstacle for him to do that Vill seems not interesting in him hehe

OneHD has been delaying Vill's lakorns for so long now. I don't know what are they thinking and keeps pushing back. My poor heart is aches for my baby being not able to do anything and become an unimportant actress of Ch1. I hope for them to comeback soon when her lakorns are air. We need a lot of helpers. Hehe

There are a lot of obstacle for him to do that Vill seems not interesting in him hehe
Something is wrong with that girl. :nusenuse: But forreals, he needs to act like his lakorn roles and just take her heart. :naughty2::love:

I just hope at least one of her lakorn will air this year. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Something is wrong with that girl. :nusenuse: But forreals, he needs to act like his lakorn roles and just take her heart. :naughty2::love:

I just hope at least one of her lakorn will air this year. :)
I agreed you! something is wrong with her. Only if he ask me out. I will just say YES right way. I don't know what is the pride of woman. Only if I can be with him :love:

I hope at least two cuz she already had so many lakorn to air.

I agreed you! something is wrong with her. Only if he ask me out. I will just say YES right way. I don't know what is the pride of woman. Only if I can be with him :love:

I hope at least two cuz she already had so many lakorn to air.
Let's keep our fingers crossed. It would be awesome to see our gal onscreen again. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Let's keep our fingers crossed. It would be awesome to see our gal onscreen again. :)
Yes, Let's keep our fingers crossed. It would be good to see our girl on scree again. I've missed her so much already. It's been already a year and 2/3 months
when I saw her on screen.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awwww. Son went to support the movie. Haha.

Vill has spoken about Son in these videos.

The first one basically talks about the same old stuff about Take Me Home and then she talks about how she entered the entertainment industry. Vill never wanted to be a celebrity. It happened by chance. At that time, Son was already a model, Exact had a casting for new faces and Son was in line to audition. Vill and her mom happened to be around that area and Son told her to come watch him audition. When Vill got there, P'Pon and P'Boy asked Vill to audition too. They had Vill act out a scene from the lakorn Sakul Ka, which ironically, she became the lead in there. They didn't say much but the next day, they contacted Vill to come and sign a contract. Haha.

DJ Deaky asked Vill if she had a koojin and Vill said yes, it's Son Yuke especially amongst Chinese fans. Awwwww!

In this clip, Vill talks about meeting Son at the fitting and he's become sooooo light like Koreans. Haha, I love how Vill just naturally pulls jokes about Son all the time. Haha. From this news, Vill said they already open cameras, so filming already?! And the open ceremony is going to be soon.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I miss SonVill too hah somehow I'm rooting for ToomVill. They should have kept SSP ending a little bit longer and made him suffers. That would be awesome!

Awwww. Son went to support the movie. Haha.

Vill has spoken about Son in these videos.

The first one basically talks about the same old stuff about Take Me Home and then she talks about how she entered the entertainment industry. Vill never wanted to be a celebrity. It happened by chance. At that time, Son was already a model, Exact had a casting for new faces and Son was in line to audition. Vill and her mom happened to be around that area and Son told her to come watch him audition. When Vill got there, P'Pon and P'Boy asked Vill to audition too. They had Vill act out a scene from the lakorn Sakul Ka, which ironically, she became the lead in there. They didn't say much but the next day, they contacted Vill to come and sign a contract. Haha.

DJ Deaky asked Vill if she had a koojin and Vill said yes, it's Son Yuke especially amongst Chinese fans. Awwwww!

In this clip, Vill talks about meeting Son at the fitting and he's become sooooo light like Koreans. Haha, I love how Vill just naturally pulls jokes about Son all the time. Haha. From this news, Vill said they already open cameras, so filming already?! And the open ceremony is going to be soon.

Thanks aiyaja!

Aww, it's all due to Son that Vill because a star. :)

Aghhhh!!! I can't wait to see ToomVill and SonVill! :D