[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
How come he accept the role as a supporter? especially to his main N'ek and Son? The director should break the story in 3 parts ...kind of a serie instead of one. just my thoughts.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I know right lol He really does famous with Vill more than any other of his N'ek. Wherever I saw his pic under the comments fans always talking about them.
lol it would be good but yet you know it won't happen.

LOL I was just like you when I saw these pics . Yes, a new collab where ToomVill as lead couple again. I don't like this idea but still I will watch cuz they would have a lot of screen time together in the second life.

Hehe I wish ToomVill can be together in the future.

I was lucky when I joined this fourum. I think it was at eposide 5/6 already.
So you're one of PERVERT FC member haha welcome to pervert world XD I love to meet TV's Fans

PERVERT: ToomVill Fanclub name on this site XD
Yes I am! :banana:And thanks! I am really happy to be here. :aplastao:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yes I am! :banana:And thanks! I am really happy to be here. :aplastao:

Yahh One thing you have to know. I'm the Founder of Pervert FC :cbiggrin: hehhe We will watch and SUPPORT ToomVill! Still like SonVill. After watching SSP I found out ToomVill has more chemistry than SonVill.... TV #1 Don't get mad!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I would say you have to watch and support him. If you are a fan of him. SUSU :ARMS1::ARMS1:
Arg I guess...I'm just gonna be so heart broken because I love him so much and I love the character he's playing so much also and seeing them both be heart broken will just be so traumatizing for me lols. But I'll be tuning in to support him.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Plot twist: Toomtam IS the pr'ek!

lmao! I should make that into a meme. Wouldn't that be awesome if he and Son switched roles?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Plot twist: Toomtam IS the pr'ek!

lmao! I should make that into a meme. Wouldn't that be awesome if he and Son switched roles?

OMG I love that plot twist. Anyway Son seems no renew his contract with OneHD so yah
ToomVill has more chance to meet in the future. This could be SonVill's goodbye so I will close my eyes and watch even if ToomVill doesn't end up together

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Some fans are really excited to see Toomtam and Charebelle pair up again. Lol

I'm okay. I love SonVill but I adore ToomVill, too. Well, just take it as, we'll get to see Toomtam cry, yearn, and be jealous of Vill because of Son. Hahaha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know about "Toomtam and Charebelle" But I know they never can be replaced ToomVill, that is for sure.
Haha yah I will take as you said "Well, just take it as, we'll get to see Toomtam cry, yearn, and be jealous of Vill because of Son."

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thitit still bites thinking about all the wrong he did to poor Gan, our Vill here. Because it's set in that era too...hahah. It'll be fun to watch Toomtam look at Vill with a broken heart.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We'll be seeing a lot of Toomtam and Vill together in here anyway, since Son is a ghost. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
YEP That will heals my broken heart. Last version was all happened in the second life XD Fist and last were so short.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We'll get to see Toomtam be all proper with Vill which is like a first. Hahahah. Even though I know that the majority of us here love the aggressive Toomtam to Vill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Sorry naa P'aiyaja. I know how much you love SonVill because I myself cannot stopped loving ToomVill, the point to death.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's okay ja. I know how much it hurts. It's like when I was watching Malai Sam Chai, Son and Vill weren't paired up either.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
That is the only lakorn of Vill that I never wanted to watch lol I haven't watched it yet. hehe cuz I still ship and love SonVill.

BTW, i will love to see Vill in a lakon as a cop.