[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yahhh, ALTK is really quiet not much updates grr they don't seem know how to promotes lakorn. I hope we get a lot of updates for TPK <3

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Vill finally confirmed that she's in here in the interviews during the Club Friday Series press conference. Nai Leh Sanaeha is about to finish filming so all they're waiting for is Son's availability. Vill said there won't be much updates until next month. Vill said she's busy filming lakorns but she has no control over the broadcast schedule, so the only thing she can do is film and wait for them to air. Vill brought that up because she went out eating one day and someone approached her asking her if she's still acting because they haven't seen her on television for a long time. And it's true, Ngao Jai ended towards the end of March, so 9 months with no Vill. And it's not like she goes to that many events.

Vill said she'll do her best even though she knows that the previous actresses who took on this role did a great job.

aiyaja said:
I'll translate the article about Vill talking about TPK later, maybe tomorrow or so, when I have free time. I'm a bit busy.

Vill does talk about Son, but it's very short and general. Vill just mentioned that she and Son were born together in the ET industry and the last time they met each other was in Sao Noi, which was a long time ago, but she does quote on quote say that she and Son are a "koojin" for the Chinese fans. I don't think I've ever heard Vill mention the word "koojin" towards anyone. I could have missed it. This reminds me of when P'Jackarita was interviewing Toomtam and Vill during Ngao Jai promotions or something and she was like, yay, our koojin, they both just looked at each other like...uh...okay. Hahaha. See, Vill rarely admits to being anyone's koojin besides Son in this case. Maybe Push during Leh Nang Fah, but Son...after almost 4 years apart...she still holds it in her heart as a koojin with Son, that's special. :weee: :teary: :crush: :coverlaf: :blush: KLP did do very well in Mainland China and then Sao Noi did very well in Taiwan.

Omg, soooooooo GOOD to finally hear some update about this  lakorn.  :thumbsup:

:thanks:  aiyaja

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope their chemistry is still there.

A bit offtopic, I am pray extremely hard for a SeanVill union!! Come on Aom, make it happen for us! ( eventhough I don't want Vill to be in all of Aom's lakorn but if Aom wants to cast Sean in her next lakorn then yes Aom cast Vill one more time!!!)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I really hope their chemistry is still there.

A bit offtopic, I am pray extremely hard for a SeanVill union!! Come on Aom, make it happen for us! ( eventhough I don't want Vill to be in all of Aom's lakorn but if Aom wants to cast Sean in her next lakorn then yes Aom cast Vill one more time!!!)
yes yes yes plz lets pray together  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Sawan Bieng is for TV lol jk
Lol okay anything will do :p as long as it's a good lakorn ^_^

Cant wait for the fitting and the opening ceremony, I'm so excited \o/

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Lol okay anything will do :p as long as it's a good lakorn ^_^

Cant wait for the fitting and the opening ceremony, I'm so excited \o/
Yah me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think it won't happen until February, since they're still waiting for Son to clear his queue.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
     @ นอกจากจะมีโปรเจ็กท์ละคร แต่ปางก่อน ประกบ “สน” ยุกต์ แล้ว “วิว” วรรณรท ยังจะมีละครเซอร์ไพรส์อีกหนึ่งเรื่อง อดใจรอว่าจะเป็นเรื่องอะไร   ???

cr http://www.komchadluek.net

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^ It says, not only will Vill have Tae Pang Korn, she will have another new lakorn but it'll be a surprise. Woot! Woot!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^ It says, not only will Vill have Tae Pang Korn, she will have another new lakorn but it'll be a surprise. Woot! Woot!
OMG REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG!