[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm Season 2 (Exact)

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Fern won. I did hope for Fern or Fon to win and as I watched the last episode, they were the top two finalists. I never thought it would be between them two for the crown. I was hoping it would be either one of them and then another girl so it would be easier to make up my mind. It was rushed. I wonder what went wrong when they were filming. The whole ending was just.... If they ever make a season 3, I hope that they don't rush everything and work on building the story line.
From originally 25 to only 17 episodes...Just imagine how many crucial scenes were cut.

sarNie Adult
lol got cut when it got good. whatever happened in production, i hope it doesn't happen again for season 3 if there is one. the girls of season 2 must feel hella cheated, but at least they got some exposure out of it. from season 1, it seems like only 2 of the newbie actresses are getting a lot of work that i've seen. the original winner whose sextape leaked and the final winner (the doctor).

whitedove

sarNie Adult
lol got cut when it got good. whatever happened in production, i hope it doesn't happen again for season 3 if there is one. the girls of season 2 must feel hella cheated, but at least they got some exposure out of it. from season 1, it seems like only 2 of the newbie actresses are getting a lot of work that i've seen. the original winner whose sextape leaked and the final winner (the doctor).
Pim (Mala) was already on The Face so she has already gotten some exposure. I hope Exact use this chance to build their future leading ladies because honestly, these girls are really pretty and quite talented.