[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, this will seriously be my last mv. It took me a long time, but I'm not impressed with how it turned out. I got lazy towards the end too. I've just been wanting to do a mv of TooMo to their scene in KNK when they were dressed in Indian clothes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Y54VTisDA

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anony, can you never stop making TooMo MVs? Cause I adore them so much. You always capture all their expressions so beautifully, hehe.
But really, it's up to you since I remember you saying editing videos makes your comp. laggy.

And I remember seeing that kscene clip somewhere actually... I'm pretty positive, too... but I forgot where, darnnnn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So we have Patrick Tam and Li Bingbing. Hahahahaha. :lol2: :lol2: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Similarities between Patrick and Toomtam:

-square jaws
-tan skin
-triangular shaped eyebrows (Patrick's right eyebrow just appears a little bushier in the picture I used)
-straight, thin noses
-thin lips
-high cheekbones
-eyes that crinkle when they smile

Similarities between Li Bingbing and Mo:

-slim jaws
-pale skin
-arched eyebrows with short tails
-slim, straight noses
-heart shaped lips
-chubby cheeks
-almond shaped eyes

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, and I keep forgetting to ask this...but does anyone know how well Exact's recent sitcoms have been doing? (The ones that have aired ever since the switch from Ch.5 to ONE HD.) I haven't heard anyone rave about them here. But then again, it could just be because asianfuse is dominated by international and non-Thai fans, and most international and non-Thai fans don't watch Thai sitcoms. :shrug:

I do know that Son/Pim/Chakrit's sitcom and Dome The Star/Noona's sitcom have been airing for the past few months. Are these two sitcoms pretty popular in Thailand right now? And are they the only sitcoms Exact is airing right now? The reason I ask is...Noona and a newbie actor, Point Chawanwit, were sort of paired up in Dome and Noona's sitcom (Dome, Point and Noona were in a love triangle sort of thing, I believe). Point is also in Noona's new lakorn with Bee and Captain (the casting and lakorn was recently confirmed). So their sitcom must be receiving pretty good feedback for them to reunite in another project right? I mean, their upcoming lakorn doesn't feature them as the leads, but I'm presuming that Point will be one of Noona's love interests since he's the only other younger generation actor in that lakorn besides Toomtam (so far that we know of), and Exact has been promoting Point in second lead/supporting roles also. It could just be coincidental that Noona and Point were casted in the same lakorn after acting as love interests in the same sitcom, but I highly doubt it. Their sitcom must be doing pretty well/decent right?

Another reason I ask about Exact's sitcoms in general is because I want to have an idea of how the feedback for their sitcoms usually are. Of course, not every sitcom from them is going to be a hit, they most likely have hit and misses too, but if the majority of their sitcoms, especially recent ones, have done pretty well/decent, then I have hope for MPGGG. Also, it means that if this sitcom does well/decent, then the chances for TooMo reuniting as leads in a second lakorn are high. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOL, girlll. You have way too much time comparing those photos but I love it!
I still don't really see a resemblance but the photos they take do look very similar! :)

As for me, I don't hear much about the sitcoms... maybe it's just me, haha but I do see them often on youtube -- I just don't know if they're so popular.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I see very strong resemblances. Especially between Mo and Li Bingbing. Toomtam looked more like Patrick when he was meatier, like in KNK. That's because Patrick's meatier in general. But Toomtam still resembles Patrick now. :)

Now that I realized this, Toomtam and Mo literally look like Patrick and Li Bingbing to me. Lol. Except, they can speak Thai. The resemblance is so strong in this particular video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suDgUpVuKBs
cr: Monkeyseptember happy

By the way, Mo and Toomtam look SO compatible here. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: As I've said a million times already, they're the ultimate perfect pair. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: When they're both dressed up like this, no one stands out, no one looks "too good" or "not good enough" for the other person. They're the PERFECT couple. They're both on the same level of attractiveness, physically and personality wise. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: They bounce off each other so well off screen too. They don't even have to force it.

What I love about TooMo is that their chemistry is natural and effortless, both onscreen and off screen. They haven't shown as much chemistry together onscreen yet compared to Toomtam's other costars, but that's because TooMo's projects so far haven't given them room to show how much chemistry they have together. It's only given them room to show the quality of their chemistry, and the quality of their chemistry is raw, natural and effortless, yet electrifying. Toomtam has more chemistry with his other costars so far (because all his other projects have given him more room to show more chemistry with them), however Toomtam has the best chemistry with Mo. Despite the lack of development and skinship between TooMo to show the quantity and extent of their chemistry, they still have the best chemistry in my opinion. Now, all we're missing is quantity. Since TooMo's chemistry is already amazing in quality, so natural, raw and effortless, their chemistry would undeniably expand, shine and excel in quality also...IF they were given the chance to show it. So, that means...IF they were casted in a slap-kiss lakorn, and/or IF they were casted in a lakorn that actually just focused on them for once. :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

That being said, Toomtam and Mo's chemistry is on a much deeper level than just looks alone and/or having sex appeal, and/or having a lot of skinship. TooMo really don't NEED all of that in order to have explosive chemistry. They can still have amazing chemistry regardless of the genre, plot, lack of scenes, etc. They connect with each other as actors on a much deeper level than just looks alone or skinship. And how they do that is by completely transforming themselves into their characters, and conveying their emotions through their eyes, speech and body language. That's just one of the many things that makes TooMo so perfect together. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was listening to Leh Ratee's ost last night and was really motivated to make a mv of TooMo. So this will SERIOUSLY be my last mv of TooMo. I was so inspired and motivated to make a TooMo mv to LR's ost that I just had to do it. I have to say that this is my favorite mv I've made. I'm very proud of it. I spent about 6-7 hours on it even though it's only three minutes long, and doesn't have any special effects to it or anything. But I'm still very proud because of the time, effort and thought put into it. ^_^ :p

In case it might be confusing, here's the plot of the mv:

Toomtam is mentally challenged, and Mo works with the mentally disabled. Toomtam falls for Mo after realizing how compassionate, kind and patient she is. Mo also eventually falls for Toomtam because of his persistence in overcoming his everyday struggles, as well as his innocent and pure heart. However, their love faces a problem. When Mo's father discovers that Mo is romantically interested in Toomtam, he forbids her from developing a relationship with Toomtam because he doesn't want his reputation being ruined by having his daughter dating a mentally disabled person, and not someone of higher intelligence and status. Mo continues seeing Toomtam and helps him as needed. Their feelings also grow stronger.

One day, Toomtam has a panic attack after dropping Mo off at her work place. Toomtam's nurse takes him to the hospital and it is there that the doctors find a tumor in Toomtam's brain. Toomtam's nurse reveals the news to Mo, and Mo rushes to the hospital to see Toomtam. Toomtam has to have surgery that night in order to remove the tumor so that he can live. Mo gets a call from her father to return home for an urgent matter. When Mo returns home, she explains to her father the state that Toomtam is in and asks for him to help pay for Toomtam's surgery. Mo's father refuses to, so Mo says that she'll use her own money to pay for it. After this, Mo's father drags her outside, and has her taken away and locked up in one of his vacation homes outside of Bangkok. There, Mo's father orders his bodyguards to watch over Mo and to make sure she doesn't escape. She also has her servant to keep her company.

Toomtam's nurse misinforms Toomtam's father that Mo ran away in order to avoid her responsibilities with Toomtam. Toomtam's father tells this to Toomtam when he's awake, shattering Toomtam's heart. Toomtam's long lost aunt miraculously appears just in time to pay for his surgery. After his surgery, it is revealed that Toomtam's father is actually his adopted father, a farmer who took him in and raised him. Toomtam also discovers that his mother abandoned him as a child because he was mentally challenged, and she didn't know how to deal with him, nor did she want to put up with him. The next day, Mo begs her father to go see Toomtam but her father lies to her that Toomtam wasn't able to get surgery and has passed away. This leaves Mo feeling devastated and guilty for not being able to save Toomtam.

Three years later, Toomtam is now healthy and living with his aunt in a lavish lifestyle. His survival story as well as his reunion with his aunt is well known all over Thailand. On the outside, everything appears to be perfect. However, Toomtam still holds a grudge against Mo for "leaving" him at his most vulnerable state. He also treats everyone like trash, besides his aunt and his adopted father, who passed away a year earlier due to health complications. This is Toomtam's way of getting even with those who looked down on him before and those who teased him for being mentally disabled.

Mo's father is now in critical condition, and Mo and her family have lost all of their possessions and wealth. Mo's father regrets locking up Mo and preventing her from seeing Toomtam, as well as how he treated and viewed Toomtam as a person. When Mo finally meets Toomtam again, he thinks she's just after his wealth and fame. Mo, of course, still loves Toomtam but seeing that he's changed and resents her now, she distances herself from him. However, she doesn't go far because she's also looking for a job in order to help pay for her father's hospital bills. When Toomtam hears of this, he uses it to his advantage and gets revenge on both Mo and her father-Mo, for leaving him, and Mo's father, for looking down on him.

Toomtam hires Mo as his secretary during the day, and his personal caretaker during the night. Along with working for Toomtam, Mo gets free room and board in Toomtam's home, where his aunt also resides. This allows them to get closer. All the while, Toomtam's nurse, who is now taking care of his aunt, and Toomtam's nurse's boyfriend are devising a plan to steal Toomtam and his aunt's wealth. Mo wins Toomtam's aunt's love and favor. Toomtam also finds himself falling for Mo again, however he fights off those feelings. In the end, Toomtam realizes that Mo has always been and is still the only person who's able to warm and mend his aching heart, whether it was in the past when he was battling life as a disabled person, or now, when he's learning to trust and love people again after all the hate, humiliation and betrayal he's experienced.

I actually came up with this plot as I was making my mv. I tend to do that with my mvs, I just imagine the plot on the spot with each new scene I create. And I found that the lyrics to LR's ost was actually quite fitting for this plot. :thumbsup:  :coverlaf:

A person who's exhausted and weak has you come into his life on a lonely day
I remind myself quietly that I should refrain myself
I don't want it to occur repeatedly, don't want to devote myself wholeheartedly to someone
I'm scared it might turn into another nightmare
You might be like the cold water that heals my heart
Or you might be the fire that comes and burns
Sometimes, your heart seems too difficult to predict
I know I must stop here, but I let my heart...
Continue to love without any reason
Love you unconditionally
And without caring what tomorrow will be like
If your heart isn't real like that
Could you please stop me?
Before my heart will love you more than I already am
Before my heart will love someone once more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjxyu_ugCGQ

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maybe I don't see any similarities because I've never seen Li Bingbing or Patrick in action? :)
Anyways, TooMo never fails to look good. Gah, they are relationship goals! I mean, the way they complete each other is the way I want my future relationship to be like hahaha.

And I'm always loving your long explanations, Anony. You did a splendid job on that MV. I adored LR and of course, adore TooMo so that video definitely made my day :)
Thank you for your hard work!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Oh, and I keep forgetting to ask this...but does anyone know how well Exact's recent sitcoms have been doing?
Sitcoms are very popular in Thailand in general. They have their own loyal audience. Chakrit and Pim's PenTor has been running for several seasons. Bie and R's Nut Kab Nut just ended after 8 years, likely because p'Bie is heading for Broadway in the States, but it was one of Exact's longest running sitcoms. No worries for Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, they have a stellar team. Can't wait to see the Toomtam and p'Ak duo, it's going to be great! Toomtam needs this funny program for an active regular release of laughter.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
chouakim said:
Sitcoms are very popular in Thailand in general. They have their own loyal audience. Chakrit and Pim's PenTor has been running for several seasons. Bie and R's Nut Kab Nut just ended after 8 years, likely because p'Bie is heading for Broadway in the States, but it was one of Exact's longest running sitcoms. No worries for Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, they have a stellar team. Can't wait to see the Toomtam and p'Ak duo, it's going to be great! Toomtam needs this funny program for an active regular release of laughter.
Thanks for the explanation. :) I haven't seen many Thai fans raving about this sitcom on the thread at pantip, so I was a little worried.

What were the plots for Pentor and Nut Kab Nut? Do you know? Pentor seems like it's mostly focused around Chakrit, Pim and Son in a love triangle. At least that's my guess from what I've seen. Nut Kab Nut also featured Noona, Dome The Star and Point Chawanwit recently, right? If so, it also appears like a romantic comedy from what I've seen. Even Push's upcoming sitcom with Gypso for GMM looks more interesting than this. The wardrobe and title alone is already super catchy, and the supporting cast is well known.

As far as I'm aware, Mick is the only big and established name out of the supporting cast in here right? I don't mean that in a derogatory way towards any of the other supporting actors, but I'm genuinely clueless and curious.

I'm still worried about how this is going to turn out, but I'm desperately hoping that I'll be pleasantly surprised, and that it turns out to be very entertaining...and that it receives good to great feedback. TooMo need lots of love for their pairing this time around. :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
chouakim said:

Yay! Thank you for letting us know about the sitcoms in Thailand. It makes me relieved about the popularity for this one. Even if it's not that popular, I'll still continue to enjoy and love it nonetheless.
I agree with you on it being necessary for Toomtam to be in a funny sitcom! Can't wait to see him more often, hehe :D I feel like it's been ages since I've last seen him even though it's only been since NJ, hehe.
Thank you again -- really appreciate it!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I'm really confused. Lol. I thought Mo's graduation rehearsal was today, and her actual graduation was on the 15. But it seems like her graduation was actually today since Jackarita, a tv pool reporter, was there. Also, everyone's been congratulating Mo on IG. Well, these are photos gathered since a few weeks ago. Everything after the fourth one was from today, if I'm not mistaken.

cr: ployyyyy, tungpui69, mrmanapat, pungkeikiki, j__a__x, jackarita42 & momonchanok

CONGRATULATIONS TO MO!!!!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: I'm SO happy for her! I can't wait to witness Mo achieving more things in her future! She says she plans to focus on her clothing store, becoming a scriptwriter and pursuing her dream of becoming a chef! Such an ambitious and hard working young woman she is! Mo is the epitome of a humble, ambitious and hard working young actress! I will always be here to support Mo as a fan, both in her personal life and her professional life! Stay strong Mo! I wish you all the best as you move forward into the next chapter of your life! Continue to tackle and achieve your dreams and goals! You have all of your fans and supporters here, like myself, who are always cheering you on! You can do it! I also hope to see Mo's career flourish as an actress from this moment forward! She's such an underrated actress! She deserves sooooooooooo much more love and recognition as the talented, humble and hard working woman and actress she is!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
chouakim said:
I was going to say the same thing. Sitcoms are pretty well-received in Thailand, especially if it's a comedy. Not that it's not well-received if it isn't, but Thai viewers do love their comedy. Pentor is really popular. It ran for 8 seasons until they did a spin-off where Son was added to the main cast, in which the title became Pentor Khanthep, putting the 2 guys's name together. It's now on its 2nd season and it's still doing well. I'm not too familiar with the other sitcom, however, since I'm not following it.

Anonymous<3 said:
What were the plots for Pentor and Nut Kab Nut? Do you know? Pentor seems like it's mostly focused around Chakrit, Pim and Son in a love triangle. At least that's my guess from what I've seen.
Pim is Chakrit's sister in the show, so no love triangle there. Chakrit's love interest in the show is Kik Mayurin. They dated in the past, but Chakrit cheated on her so they broke up. They eventually moved on as friends while Pim refuses to give up trying to get the 2 back together. By the end of Pentor's 8th season, Chakrit has given up his playboy ways because he realizes he's still in love with Kik. However, she returned from her trip with a boyfriend (but they never showed his face) and that's how the show ended.

PK (or PTKT) picks up where Pentor ended and it's revealed that Kik's new boyfriend is a younger man: Son. The first season focused a lot on the love triangle between Chakrit, Kik, and Son until we find out in S2 that

Son is Kik's cousin or something and she had asked him to pretend to be her boyfriend so that she doesn't weaken and get back with Pentor. She still loves Pentor, but he had hurt her really bad the first time and she didn't think she'd be able to survive if it happened again - especially their friendship. She'd rather love him on the side and remain his friend than risk getting with him and possibly losing him forever. That doesn't show a lot of faith in Pentor, but her reasoning makes sense, too.

It was pretty apparent from the beginning that they would eventually play Son and Pim as a second couple (at least I thought so). In the first season Pim was engaged to someone else, but she spent the majority of the show trying to discover something bad about Son so that Kik will break up with him. They butt heads a lot so they were constantly bickering - well Pim bickered and Son annoyed her by remaining cool in the face of all her accusations.

At the end of the first season, Pim's fiance called off the wedding and she also found Son kissing another woman. That's how the truth came out in season 2.

Son's been busy with his lakorns so he hasn't been in S2 very much. I believe he was only there for the first episode and then it was revealed that he was going overseas for work. He didn't show up again until ep 12 I think. Son was MIA again for ep 13 and that's where I am even though it has aired more than that.

Sorry, you only asked for a simple storyline and here I am telling you all these useless, extra information.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Congratulations to Mo! Those are some gorgeous photos.

Btw, I loved your mvs, Anonymous. I wish I was as inspired and half as talented as you. As it is, I'll settle for viewing lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://instagram.com/p/2bY4uzuCkr/
OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: X0UNERTHANLATER CAN YOU PLEASE TRANSLATE THE CAPTION OF THIS PHOTO FOR US?!?!?!?!?? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: I BELIEVE TOOMO WERE NOMINATED FOR NINETEEN AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: (Or was it their lakorn?) EITHER WAY, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS AWARD IS??!?!?!?!?? AND IS THERE A WAY WE CAN VOTE FOR THEM/THEIR LAKORN?!!?!??!?!? :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IF THEY DON'T WIN, AT LEAST THEY'LL HOPEFULLY ATTEND THE AWARDS TOGETHER AS A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE THEY FINALLY GETTING RECOGNITION?!?!?!?!?!?!? :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

cr: hwasohot

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I google translated it and all I was able to interpret is that it's for the lakorn category. Oh well. Hopefully they'll go as a pair. :D

I'm glad they cropped out Pinky from the cover despite Pinky being the lead/main character. It means Toomtam and Mo are somewhat being acknowledged as a pair. Although, ideally they should've used one of TooMo's couple photos where they were facing and hugging each other (like the other pairs) from the opening ceremony or fitting. This would've been the ideal picture to use:

But at least they didn't crop out Mo from the cover, which would result in only showing Toomtam and Pinky. That would've been worse since Toomtam and Mo were the pra'nangs. :numchuck:

Anyways, does anyone know where we can vote? And when are the awards?

I also noticed that KNK is the only non Ch.3 lakorn that was nominated. :coverlaf: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: I doubt Toomtam and Mo's lakorn is going to win considering Ch.3's actors and actresses' are the most popular, but it's nice that their lakorn was even nominated. :thumbsup: A lot of people didn't like KNK and not many Thai viewers tuned in to it, which resulted in low ratings. However, I can say honestly that plot wise, KNK was a good lakorn. In fact, KNK is one of Exact's best lakorns in terms of plot and script. The only thing that made it bad or unenjoyable was the lack of pra'nang development in the future, lack of pra'nang scenes in both the past and the present, and the horribly put together ending.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Their lakorn was nominated for Lakorn of the Year for Nine Entertain Awards 2015. This year's theme is Quality Shows that Teach Good Morals (or something like that). As far as I know you can only vote for the Sweetheart of the People, but you need a Facebook account for that. According to the link you gave, we'll find out the winners on May 14, 2015.