[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yahoooo! Ohhh, that's the Mick courting Mo!
Was hoping it would be another young fella but it's alright :) There will definitely be some comedic aspect!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to share some old photos of TooMo/Mo from Pan Ruk Pan Rai. ^_^

I forgot where I got the pictures from. I think it was dek-d? Anyways, Mo looks gorgeous. As I always say, if she was dolled up this much and more in all of her lakorns, she would look just as beautiful as other actresses who are more known for their beauty (i.e. Vill, Charebelle, Lily, Gypsy, Noona, Esther, etc.). Mo and Toomtam are super adorable together also. I love that I can enjoy their friendship together off screen, as well as their romance together onscreen.  :coverlaf: :thumbsup: One of the reasons why TooMo are the ultimate perfect pair/OTP. :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I actually like that Mo isn't as dolled up all the time. She's a beauty and she doesn't need that extra stuff. But she does shine brighter with everything on that's for sure! I haven't seen her acting but I like her exuberance in BTS clips etc. She's a cutie.  :wink:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I actually like that Mo isn't as dolled up all the time. She's a beauty and she doesn't need that extra stuff. But she does shiner brighter with everything on that's for sure! I haven't seen her acting but I like her exuberance in BTS clips etc. She's a cutie.  :wink:
Mo is definitely beautiful already without going all out. But I feel like a lot of people don't see her beauty because she's rarely ever dolled up in her lakorns and in reality. I'd just love to see Mo more dolled up in lakorns. :thumbsup:

Hehe. Mo is super adorable. I love her big, white, perfect smile and how her eyes crinkle when she smiles. :spin:  :spin: I also like her laugh. It's somewhat squeaky, and very adorable and innocent sounding.

A few months ago, Mo was on the tv show "Highschool Reunion" where she went back to visit her high school, and her friend said that she was the most popular amongst boys. Her friend even said that boys used her to get close to Mo. Haha.  

Really? Will this be your first time tuning into Mo's work? :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mo is so gorgeous. Gosh, that girl looks beautiful with or without being dolled up.
But I do agree. When she is dolled up, she does look just like "every other actress." A lot of people say she looks bland or boring but really, she's so unique and gorgeous.
I truly love when she smiles because when she smiles, gosh -- it makes the world around her brighter. LOL. I'm having a woman crush on Mo at the moment.
And I've never seen those pics in PRPR so thanks for sharing, Anony!

She's so cute. I can't wait to tell my mom about this sitcom.
She adores Mo so much & is always saying how Mo is the only good looking na'ek nowadays :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
But I do agree. When she is dolled up, she does look just like "every other actress." A lot of people say she looks bland or boring but really, she's so unique and gorgeous.

She's so cute. I can't wait to tell my mom about this sitcom.
She adores Mo so much & is always saying how Mo is the only good looking na'ek nowadays :)
I meant to say, when Mo is dolled up, she looks as beautiful as other actresses who are known to be very pretty (i.e. Vill, Lily, Charebelle, etc.). :) It's just that Mo is hardly ever dolled up, therefore people only get to see the cute and laid back side to her.

I've heard that before too. I don't think Mo is bland or boring looking at all. Personally, actresses who look plain or are boring looking to me are Bua Wansiri, Nycha, Richy, Prim, Pango, Best Atichat, Aom S., etc. Mo possesses interesting facial features on the other hand. She has very defined features. She has a slim nose with a high nose bridge, a big bright smile and eyes with very deep inner corners (a feature that I think makes people look very beautiful).

I believe Mo's beauty gets overlooked because like I said, she rarely ever gets dolled up. But when she does, she shines just as bright as other actresses who are always wearing dresses, heels, jewelry, dramatic false lashes, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, contacts, etc. in their lakorns. And like I said before, hair length makes a BIG difference. Not many people can rock short hair, Mo is one of the very few actresses who still looks cute and noticeably pretty with short hair. So if she were to have long hair like the majority of other actresses, that alone would already be a drastic change to her appearance.

Haha. Has your mom seen KNK? Is she a fan of Toomtam? Tell us her reaction when you talk to her about this sitcom. :thumbsup:  :coverlaf: I can't wait to hear your mom's thoughts on MPGGG and Mo/TooMo. :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
I meant to say, when Mo is dolled up, she looks as beautiful as other actresses who are known to be very pretty (i.e. Vill, Lily, Charebelle, etc.). :) It's just that Mo is hardly ever dolled up, therefore people only get to see the cute and laid back side to her.

I've heard that before too. I don't think Mo is bland or boring looking at all. Personally, actresses who look plain or are boring looking to me are Bua Wansiri, Nycha, Richy, Prim, Pango, Best Atichat, Aom S., etc. Mo possesses interesting facial features on the other hand. She has very defined features. She has a slim nose with a high nose bridge, a big bright smile and eyes with very deep inner corners (a feature that I think makes people look very beautiful).

I believe Mo's beauty gets overlooked because like I said, she rarely ever gets dolled up. But when she does, she shines just as bright as other actresses who are always wearing dresses, heels, jewelry, dramatic false lashes, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, contacts, etc. in their lakorns. And like I said before, hair length makes a BIG difference. Not many people can rock short hair, Mo is one of the very few actresses who still looks cute and noticeably pretty with short hair. So if she were to have long hair like the majority of other actresses, that alone would already be a drastic change to her appearance.

Haha. Has your mom seen KNK? Is she a fan of Toomtam? Tell us her reaction when you talk to her about this sitcom. :thumbsup:  :coverlaf: I can't wait to hear your mom's thoughts on MPGGG and Mo/TooMo. :heart:

Ohhh, haha. I should be more clear -- I meant to say when Mo is dolled up, she is just like how every other actress looks like when they are dolled up :) She's no different with or without being dolled up because she still holds that unique beauty.
I don't really have any actresses in mind that are plain or boring looking, hehe. I think all actresses are beautiful in their own way :) Heck, they're all prettier than me so yeah hahaha.

I feel you. Nowadays, people see beauty more as dolling up & makeup that they forget beauty also depends on a lot of other features.
AMo totally rocks short hair. I also adore Sara Legge in short hair. Those are the two actresses that make me want to get short hair :)

YESSS! My mom has seen KNK and she did not enjoy the storyline so much but of course, she watched the whole thing.
And believe me, my mom is so picky when it comes to lakorns. She always goes for slap/kiss and if she doesn't like the lakorn, she stops watching instantly.
But she kept watching KNK for Toomtam and Mo since she finds them so compatible. And throughout the whole lakorn, she continuously talked about how beautiful they were -- talk about a fangirling mom, haha. 

So whenever I'm watching Thai lakorns or videos on the TV, she comes in asking "Is that cute couple in a new movie?" And I immediately know who she's referring to, hahaha.
And yes, I'll definitely continue telling you my mom's thoughts on MPGGG :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
YESSS! My mom has seen KNK and she did not enjoy the storyline so much but of course, she watched the whole thing.
And believe me, my mom is so picky when it comes to lakorns. She always goes for slap/kiss and if she doesn't like the lakorn, she stops watching instantly.
But she kept watching KNK for Toomtam and Mo since she finds them so compatible. And throughout the whole lakorn, she continuously talked about how beautiful they were -- talk about a fangirling mom, haha. 

So whenever I'm watching Thai lakorns or videos on the TV, she comes in asking "Is that cute couple in a new movie?" And I immediately know who she's referring to, hahaha.
And yes, I'll definitely continue telling you my mom's thoughts on MPGGG :D
Haha. Awwwwwww that's so cute!! Your mom has great taste! Slap-kiss lakorns, Mo AND TooMo?!? Hehehe. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love how she refers to them as "that cute couple". :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :dude:  :dude:  :heart: :heart: Out of curiosity, are there any specific words that your mom uses to describe TooMo, as well as Mo individually? :coverlaf: :thumbsup: And if you don't mind me asking...how old is your mom? :blush:

If you tell your mom about this sitcom to prepare her before watching, I recommend you to show her my mv so she can see TooMo's interactions from the opening ceremony. :ghehe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcfuzWTZk0I

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I want a sexy ost like this for TooMo's third reunion in a raeng/heavy drama/slap-kiss lakorn. Play this video and my fanmade mv below it at the same time, but mute my fanmade mv. Since I said I wouldn't make any more mvs. xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDs7R0lzEYU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi98tDXkZmY

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
Haha. Awwwwwww that's so cute!! Your mom has great taste! Slap-kiss lakorns, Mo AND TooMo?!? Hehehe. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love how she refers to them as "that cute couple". :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :dude:  :dude:  :heart: :heart: Out of curiosity, are there any specific words that your mom uses to describe TooMo, as well as Mo individually? :coverlaf:  :thumbsup: And if you don't mind me asking...how old is your mom? :blush:

If you tell your mom about this sitcom to prepare her before watching, I recommend you to show her my mv so she can see TooMo's interactions from the opening ceremony. :ghehe:

Haha, my mom has great taste -- that's where I get my love for slap/kiss lakorns, hehe :D Yeah, my mom doesn't remember actors and actresses' names well so she calls them other things.
Lol, you're interrogating me here, haha! But it's alright!

My mom always talks says TooMo is very compatible -- she rarely uses that word for any other couples.
She talks about how they're still babies and they're already so good in acting. My mom always says how Toomtam is a good kisser and how they should not let that go to waste XD She was upset that there wasn't much kscenes, slap/kiss in KNK.
As for Mo, my mom has so many words for that girl. She calls her beautiful, young, a natural beauty. My mom also says how Mo is the only compatible one for Toomtam & that Mo is very mature.
She says Mo is very talented and that I better tell her if Mo is in any new lakorns :)

My mom is in her 40s :) And I'll definitely show her the MV :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
I want a sexy ost like this for TooMo's third reunion in a raeng/heavy drama/slap-kiss lakorn. Play this video and my fanmade mv below it at the same time, but mute my fanmade mv. Since I said I wouldn't make any more mvs. xD

Oh my lawd! If TooMo had a sexy OST like that, I'd prob dieeee. I love KKMT, brings back so many childhood memories.
Hua Jai Sila was my childhood, hahaha.
And why aren't you making any more MVs? :O

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo posted a picture on her IG about the Komchadluek Awards 12 so I'm pretty sure she'll be attending.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  She better be paired with Toomtam since their sitcom is airing in pretty much another month! :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  Toomtam has no reason to be paired with anyone else when he should only be promoting with Mo for their sitcom! :numchuck:  :numchuck:  Hehe. But anyways, I'm super excited to see them together (hopefully). They also presented an award together at the Komchadluek Awards 10(?) (before or while KNK was airing):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqboOQF14WI
cr: beekanyarut

And they posed together at the Komchadluek Awards 11 last year also:

^Their eye crinkles, straight and slim noses, and big smiles are so compatible. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :worthy:  :worthy:  

The Komchadluek Awards 12 will be TooMo's second time pairing up for a promotion and their third time being at the awards together. :coverlaf: :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:

Does anyone know when the awards will be? :eek:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to share this photo from a while ago. Mo and her two managers (on both sides of her) with Bua Wansiri (from Ch.3) and Bo (from Ch.7). This was a photoshoot for their clothing line.

cr: bothunyasupan

Mo looks sooooooooo pretty. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
My mom always talks says TooMo is very compatible -- she rarely uses that word for any other couples.
She talks about how they're still babies and they're already so good in acting. My mom always says how Toomtam is a good kisser and how they should not let that go to waste XD She was upset that there wasn't much kscenes, slap/kiss in KNK.
As for Mo, my mom has so many words for that girl. She calls her beautiful, young, a natural beauty. My mom also says how Mo is the only compatible one for Toomtam & that Mo is very mature.
She says Mo is very talented and that I better tell her if Mo is in any new lakorns :)

My mom is in her 40s :) And I'll definitely show her the MV :D
Haha! Awwwwwwwww I totally agree with your mom. ^_^ Mo is the most compatible for Toomtam. And TooMo are both great actors, especially for their young age and limited experience.

Besides TooMo and Mo, what other pairings and actors/actresses does your mom favor? :D

Have you told your mom about Mo and Pong's reunion in Tawan Tud Burapa?  :coverlaf: :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh my lawd! If TooMo had a sexy OST like that, I'd prob dieeee. I love KKMT, brings back so many childhood memories.
Hua Jai Sila was my childhood, hahaha.
And why aren't you making any more MVs? :eek:
Haha. Seriously, TooMo need a raeng slap-kiss lakorn with a sexy ost like KKMT. I'll keep my hopes up for it to happen someday! :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin:

I'm not making any more mvs because it takes too much time and my computer gets really slow from downloading all the clips and music and everything. Plus, I don't have a fancy editor anyways. :lol2: