[OneHD] Sanaeha Karm Sen (Exact - Scenario) Captain/ Been N./Pang/New C./Ek T.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Captain and Bee again? They already have the lakorn with Toomtam and Noona, and that one hasn't even aired yet. Not that I'm complaining. Lol.

Sigh. I can't help but hope for Mo to be in here. I've wanted her to collaborate with New and Bee for so long, especially New. I'd love to see her reunite with Captain, Pang and Ak too. It's such a big and good cast. From the pictures used of each actor and the title of the lakorn, it seems like this is going to be a dramatic and spicy lakorn. Everyone looks so bold and serious, even Ak who usually plays cutesy and boyish roles. I think this may finally be his breakout role. I want to see if he can take on a challenging and bad boy role for once.

Mo only has MPGGG right now, and that's only a sitcom. TTB has already finished airing and Sorry I Love You just finished filming a couple months ago, so Mo is free. It'd be possible and likely for her to be a part of this. My only problem is, Bee and Pang are both in here so that means if Mo gets cast too, she won't have that much screen time. Though it seems like this is a big and promising project, I want and would rather Mo shine in her own good lakorn as lead for once. Plus, it seems like Captain and Bee are the leads while Pang and New are the second leads. So that leaves Mo with either Ak or Ek. I'm not familiar with Ek but since he's new and was listed after Ak in the cast list, I'm assuming Ak's character is the third most significant male character, while Ek's is the fourth. So if Mo happens to be in here, she'd either be a supporting couple with Ak or Ek. And with two important leads already, Mo's pair would get very little screen time and not much significance.

But since it seems like everyone is going to be fierce in here, I want Mo to be in here too since I've always desperately wanted to see her transform into a fierce and glamorous diva, since she's always playing plain and tough girl roles. And man, that would be a hot and all star cast. Captain, Bee, Pang, New, Mo and Ak. So many and some of the most talented and strongest actors from Exact's younger and older generation in a heavy (and maybe slap kiss) drama.  :drools: :woot:

So in the end, I guess I won't mind if Mo is in here after all. Ak and Mo tend to get paired up a lot as supporting anyways. And after the feedback from TTB (new Mo and Ak fans), I'm sure Exact will be inclined to pair them up again. But if Mo is in here, I do hope she has some type of love line with New too, perhaps a love triangle between New, Mo and Ak. :coverlaf: But if Mo were in here, I think they would've already listed her in the cast list. :scratchhead2: So I guess the chances of her being in here are pretty low. :unsure: Oh well. Hopefully that just means she has a better lakorn/opportunity that is to be announced soon. ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^That'd be interesting. I'm up for it too. :thumbsup: I want them in a period like Ngao Asoke. :coverlaf:

Haha but dang they already had the opening ceremony for this. That was quick. Well at least I didn't have to wait long to find out if Mo would be in here or not. XD I had a feeling that if not Mo, Gypsy was going to be in here. And I was right, she is. Hmm it looks more like a romantic comedy or light drama from the pictures I'm seeing on IG. Everyone isn't as glammed out as I'd thought they'd be. Half of the leads are dressed in casual wear and the others are just dressed in formal clothing, nothing striking or anything. I thought it'd be like red carpet fashion, extravagant gowns and dramatic makeup. So I was hyped, along with thinking that it's a heavy drama lakorn from the title. But eh, now I'm not so interested in this anymore.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nah, let's save Mo for another lakorn where she leads. Like for reals, I want to see her in a revenge lakorn, either a remake of Game Ruk Payabarb with Captain and Aom or Leh Pumares with Pong and Pim. I really liked those two lakorns. Mo just executes the emotional scenes so well, she needs to be a feminine victim of a revenge with long hair Lol and then cry her heart out.

I'm usually not a fan of huge casts like this. These type of dramas tend to be too dramatic for my taste.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Nah, let's save Mo for another lakorn where she leads. Like for reals, I want to see her in a revenge lakorn, either a remake of Game Ruk Payabarb with Captain and Aom or Leh Pumares with Pong and Pim. I really liked those two lakorns. Mo just executes the emotional scenes so well, she needs to be a feminine victim of a revenge with long hair Lol and then cry her heart out.

I'm usually not a fan of huge casts like this. These type of dramas tend to be too dramatic for my taste.
I want to see Mo as the one who gets revenge, not as the victim of revenge. Marn Kammathep was a complete nightmare.  :wackonut: But if it's a much better script than Marn Kammathep, then I'd like to see Mo as a weak nang'ek again also. With weak nang'ek lakorns it's either a hit or a miss.

I've seen a bit of Leh Pummared, but I haven't seen Game Ruk Payabarb. What's that one about?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Gahhhhhh. Now that you mention it, I do want Mo in a remake of Leh Pummared. In fact, she's the most perfect for it from Exact, in terms of physical resemblance to Pang and suitability for the character. The nang'ek is described to be as strong willed and smart, and Mo was exactly just that in Peak Marn. For Pong's character, I want Jes. Jes and Mo will look compatible together because of their baby faces, and I'm sure they'll also have the chemistry too seeing that they both are great actors and can generate good chemistry with most of their costars. Jes has also played bad boy roles before so he'll fit the pra'ek role perfectly. For Pim's role, I think Pango would be the best fit, and Fang as the third sister.

But if they remake this lakorn, I hope they make Noy a little more elegant and sophisticated than Pang's version. I want Mo to be mature and smart, like she's described to be, not whiny and annoying.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This was a long time ago. I can't believe it was back in 1999. Anyway, from memory...

Game Ruk Payabaad: Aom's mom owns a huge company. She has two daughters, Aom and her older sister. The two sisters are complete opposites and aren't that close. Aom is gentle, feminine, and lovable, owner of a flower shop. The older sister is fierce, loves danger, and sexy. Captain purposely enters their lives to avenge for his father, who was cheated by their mom that drove him to commit suicide. Captain has an uncle who is constantly feeding him with information and guiding his revenge. Captain saves the older sister from a speed chase on the road and she falls in love with him. He also gets hired by the mom to work at the company and gains her trust due to his capabilities and intelligence. As Captain plots and plans, calculating and manipulating each step with the mom and older sister, he by fate, meets an innocent girl who works at a flower shop that makes his heart beat for the first time. It has been years since he's felt like he was human being surrounded by hate and revenge. As he deepens in on his revenge, he falls more and more attached and in love with the flower girl. One day, at a company event, Captain and Aom are finally introduced to each other as the younger sister and the boyfriend of the older sister. Their love comes to a halt. As Aom tries to distant herself from Captain, his love only grows for her. Anyway, in the end, it was a misunderstanding, I believe. I think the uncle was the bad guy. Captain, who gains the company causes the mom to die. The older sister and Aom find out the truth, but it's too late. The older sister tries to get rid of Captain for the mom's death plus she's angry that Captain loves Aom and has never loved her. She shoots him a few times. She kills herself right after believing that he died. He survives and he enters monk hood. It's a sad ending. Lol Captain and Aom don't get each other but it was such a good lakorn. The acting was on point. The OST was superb too. The only thing is, Captain sleeps with the sister, so that's probably why they didn't make Captain and Aom end up with each other. The older sister hated Aom ever since they were kids. If they remake it, please ADD more skinship and sweet scenes between the leads. Lol This is a serious and real revenge story, so the leads don't end up together. It's realistic. I think all revenges that involve death or heartbreak shouldn't be happy.

Anyway, Captain sang one of the OST songs and the Beau sang the other. Ahh, both were such good songs and great lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr7bxUDT8k

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Gahhhhhh. Now that you mention it, I do want Mo in a remake of Leh Pummared. In fact, she's the most perfect for it from Exact, in terms of physical resemblance to Pang and suitability for the character. The nang'ek is described to be as strong willed and smart, and Mo was exactly just that in Peak Marn. For Pong's character, I want Jes. Jes and Mo will look compatible together because of their baby faces, and I'm sure they'll also have the chemistry too seeing that they both are great actors and can generate good chemistry with most of their costars. Jes has also played bad boy roles before so he'll fit the pra'ek role perfectly. For Pim's role, I think Pango would be the best fit, and Fang as the third sister.
Pang wasn't the nang'ake. It was Pim.

Pim was the strong and smart one. Pang was a pushover.

Noos was the oldest sister. She was a good leader, CEO, and book smart. However, she was over the hill, lonely, and not as smart streetwise or should I say, sly, so she fell for Pummared, as he manipulated his way into her heart.
Pim was the middle sister. She worked under Noos. She was just as capable and smart as Noos but she was very independent, didn't care much for guys, and very skeptical about everyone, which is why she didn't like Pummared in the beginning because he screamed out fishy and danger.
Pang was the youngest sister. She didn't work at the company, as it was too much for her personality. She was weak, a pushover, sweet, feminine, and gullible. She was a homemaker who cooked all day.

Pummared married Noos to gain the company and then slept with Pang to stop her from ruining his revenge.

Pummared only loved Pim though. They had some sweet moments, but it's another sad ending. He dies in her arms and returns the company and everything to Noos. Umm, I don't remember what happened to Pang. Darn, did she die? I don't know but it was a pretty good heart wrenching revenge lakorn though. This is another real revenge story. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Pang wasn't the nang'ake. It was Pim.

Pim was the strong and smart one. Pang was a pushover.

Noos was the oldest sister. She was a good leader, CEO, and book smart. However, she was over the hill, lonely, and not as smart streetwise or should I say, sly, so she fell for Pummared, as he manipulated his way into her heart.
Pim was the middle sister. She worked under Noos. She was just as capable and smart as Noos but she was very independent, didn't care much for guys, and very skeptical about everyone, which is why she didn't like Pummared in the beginning because he screamed out fishy and danger.
Pang was the youngest sister. She didn't work at the company, as it was too much for her personality. She was weak, a pushover, sweet, feminine, and gullible. She was a homemaker who cooked all day.

Pummared married Noos to gain the company and then slept with Pang to stop her from ruining his revenge.

Pummared only loved Pim though. They had some sweet moments, but it's another sad ending. He dies in her arms and returns the company and everything to Noos. Umm, I don't remember what happened to Pang. Darn, did she die? I don't know but it was a pretty good heart wrenching revenge lakorn though. This is another real revenge story. Lol
Oh. Damn it. Hahaha. Okay nevermind then. Hahahahha. I got it mixed up on wiki because Pim totally doesn't look like the strong one and Pang doesn't look innocent. Pim looks like the sweet, feminine and innocent one, and Pang looks like the strong willed and independent one. But then I watched more clips on youtube and Pang was acting really whiny and annoying so I was like, I don't want Mo for this type of role. Hahahhaha. But okay it makes sense now. Aww, my excitement just went down the drain. :( XD

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Mo would be better suited for Game Ruk Payabaad because Aom had a few really good crying scenes. Plus, Aom was really feminine. As for Leh Pummared, Pim sort of had none until the end when he died.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I think Mo would be better suited for Game Ruk Payabaad because Aom had a few really good crying scenes. Plus, Aom was really feminine. As for Leh Pummared, Pim sort of had none until the end when he died.
Yeah, I just watched the video you posted and Aom resembles Mo so much. Their way of crying is identical. I haven't watched the lakorn before, but I'm not too big of a fan of action lakorns with little romance between the leads. But if it's really as good as you say it is, and Exact were to remake it with more skinship between the pra'nangs, I wouldn't mind seeing Mo in it. I'd want Toomtam as the pra'ek. They'd be suitable for the roles. Maybe Aerin, Grand, or Egg as the sister.