[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No wonder. I was waiting anxiously for EP2 and kept refreshing oneHD's page. Haha. Guess we won't get it until tomorrow.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i'm not understanding something kinda of confuse so did the wife die and went into Vill and Vill died instead??

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yep, this lakorn reminds me of Great and Matt's lakorn! More of Matt's soul into the other girl's body b/c that girl's soul has left the world since her time was up.

The real Lan died. Lan's dad took Pat's heart to replace Lan's old heart. Pat's body gave up on her and the heart is probably useless inside that body. Lan woke up but it's actually Pat inside of her.

She has no memory of Lan or him but she remembers everything of Pat. Lan's dad can't believe it b/c he just wanted his daughter back. She told him she can't live there b/c she's not the real daughter. So that's why she went to live with the friend.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok now I have a theory as to why they didn't air this last year, when it should've. My theory is: because they started this one a little after Bride to Be started, they couldn't air it together otherwise people would say they copied. The story is different and unique in its own way, but there are elements that are very similar. For example Pat looking in the mirror and seeing Lan. That's the exact same way Wiwa discovered she was in Rin's body. We see her as her, but when we see her reflection she's someone else.

Grr. Work needs to go by faster

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

ข่ม ฝืนอารมณ์ที่มี สถานะในวันนี้ ฉันควรทำยังไง
Kom feun ahrom tee mee satahna nai wun nee chun kuan tum yung ngai
I’m suppressing the feelings that I have, what should I do in this situation today?
เธอ ที่มากวนหัวใจ เริ่มที่จะหวั่นไหว หัวใจมันสับสน
Tur tee mah guan hua jai rerm tee ja wun wai hua jai mun sup son
You’ve come and bothered my heart, I’ve started to get nervous, my heart is confused

(*) สิ่งที่เหมาะ สมควรที่สุด ฉันควรจะหยุดทุกอย่าง
Sing tee mor somkuan tee soot chun kuan ja yoot took yahng
The thing that’s most appropriate for me to do is to stop everything
จะให้ถูกฉันควรระวัง และถอยให้ไกลห่างเธอ
Ja hai took chun kuan rawung lae toy hai glai hahng tur
I should careful and back far away from you

(**) ผิดที่คิดเกินเลยไปไกล ผิดที่รู้แต่ใจดึงดัน
Pit tee kit gern loey bpai glai pit tee roo dtae jai deung dun
It’s wrong that I’m thinking to far, it’s wrong that I know, but my heart is stubborn
แต่คงผิดเหมือนกัน ถ้าฉันไม่เปิดหัวใจบอกเธอ
Dtae kong pit meuan gun tah chun mai bpert hua jai bauk tur
But it’s also wrong if I don’t open my heart and tell you
ผิดก็รู้แต่ทำยังไง เมื่อใจก็ยังพร่ำเพ้อ
Pit gor roo dtae tum yung ngai meua jai gor yung prum pur
It’s wrong, I know, but what should I do when my heart is still crazy about you?
คงผิดก็ตรงที่ฉันรักเธอ จนถอนตัวกลับไม่ทัน
Kong pit gor dtrong tee chun ruk tur jon taun dtua glup mai tun
It’s wrong that I love you so much that it’s too late to turn back

ต่อ หรือควรพอซะที สถานะใจตอนนี้ นั้นวุ่นวายเกินทน
Dtor reu kuan por sa tee satahna jai dtaun nee nun woon wai gern ton
Should I keep going or is this enough? The condition of my heart right now is too bothered to bear
เธอ ใกล้เธอเหมือนต้องมนต์ เริ่มไม่มีเหตุผล นับวันยิ่งหวั่นไหว
Tur glai tur meuan dtaung mon rerm mai mee het pon nup wun ying wun wai
You, being near you is like I’m under a spell, I’m starting to be unreasonable, as the days go on, the more shaken I get

(*,**,)

สิ่งที่เหมาะ สมควรที่สุด ฉันควรจะหยุดทุกอย่าง
Sing tee mor somkuan tee soot chun kuan ja yoot took yahng
The thing that’s most appropriate for me to do is to stop everything

(**)

ผิดก็ตรงที่ฉันรักเธอ จนถอนตัวกลับไม่ทัน
Pit gor dtrong tee chun ruk tur jon taun dtua glup mai tun
It’s wrong that I love you so much that it’s too late to turn back

http://deungdutjai.com/