[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But for sure, Vill is going to probably be most mature in this role since it'll be with Tui. Hahah.

But it can't get any worse than the one with Kwan. :wink:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
But for sure, Vill is going to probably be most mature in this role since it'll be with Tui. Hahah.

But it can't get any worse than the one with Kwan. :wink:

Haha. You never know Poo and Om's current one is beating it by the millions! HAHA. I guess it can't be any worse than THAT one. 

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Too bad Paul isn't accepting anymore lakorn. I'd love to see Kwan with him. Besides Chakrit, I'd love to see her with Num S. too haha. Also, Tik since he had a lakorn with Aum P.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, for the longest time, I wanted Chakrit and Kwan. So sad, it never happened and most likely never happen. Chakrit's prime is over.

I made that in 2008. I used to be an avid Kwan fan so I have quite a bit of old Kwan artwork that I came across in my photobucket. Haha. I miss Kwan's old face though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love love to see Ake and Ying the star 11! But maybe not til they go through some acting class. or maybe Nong Pleng!!! I know that Aom loves her too but she's doing movies right now. I hope in the near future exact will cast her in their lakorn s. Especially with Push, New, or even Toomtam.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Yes, for the longest time, I wanted Chakrit and Kwan. So sad, it never happened and most likely never happen. Chakrit's prime is over.

I made that in 2008. I used to be an avid Kwan fan so I have quite a bit of old Kwan artwork that I came across in my photobucket. Haha. I miss Kwan's old face though.

Yeah, poor Chakrit, so underrated. It's sad that they'll never happen. SIGH...well, anything can happen since he's a freelancer!! HAHA. Look Tui and Vill is a phenomenal thing! HAHA. The most unexpected pair actually.

VILLNAN said:
:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :dance1:

OOPs. :ghehe: Sorry I'm the queen of off topic~ness.

aiyaja said:
Hahaha!

Back to Tui and Vill. I wonder who else is part of the cast?

I wonder too...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, to be exact, now that I go back and watch Vill's interview again, Vill will be in here but not sure as the lead or something else. Haha. Tui is pra'ake for sure, but why would Aom confirm only Tui and not Vill? Sooooo, anything can change at this point.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Whether Vill leads in here or not, I know she's going to have a pretty significant role to showcase her skills. Lol