[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Brain??!?!? Is that even possible? HAHA. Okay, as cliched as heart transplant in movies is, I don't care it's better than brain. HAHA. 
It is possible if it was the brain of a child into the skull of an adult because a child's brain is not fully grown so it can grow into the skull. Everyone's skull is different so no adult's brain can be transplanted or fit into another adult skull. Also the body can reject or attack the brain cells.  It's a mad science dream thing lol. There's this huge news a couple of days ago on nbc news about a russian guy trying to transplant his WHOLE head onto another body though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's scientifically hard to do so.

Oh, correction, Jeab and Tui only have one child. So there's no way Jeab can return to her body because her body dies and Vill's spirit goes to heaven, so Jeab will forever be Vill.

I don't know how Aom plans on making this any more interesting. Aom sounds so confident. I mean, she took the fitting pretty seriously, even had it at an official studio unlike Ngao Jai. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's weird. The brain transplant? And then Tui and Jeab already have a child together? Haha.

It kind of sucks for Jeab. I mean, if I were reborn as Vill and my hubby cheated on me? I'm going to start anew as Vill and find myself a new hotter and wayyyyyy younger hubby. Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This role will definitely be challenging for Vill and I am very proud that she is taking on this role but it doesn't feel like she is a nangek. More like only a shell for Jeab so yeah, I won't be following this at all. *sigh* so sad.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they referred Jeab as "nam," which is lead. That's probably why Vill was hesitant and actually, hasn't even referred to herself as nang'ake in here. She just said she'll be playing with Tui.

Either way, I'm happy for Vill.

The only way to make this bearable is if Vill takes revenge on Tui.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm gonna skip this lakorn if Vill don't get much screen time...not reason for me to watch "Sorry" I feel like I want to out from this lakorn already

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ChloeRanida579 said:
So basically tui is in another lakorn where he has more screen time with 2nd n'ek (jeab) compared to his real n'ek(vill)..?
Actually I think it's the other way around haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder when they will start shooting this?

Aom said she thinks the storyline is really fun, so that's why she chose it.

Tu is the bad guy who tries to gold dig the weak Vill but fails because of the switch.

There is one slap kiss couple in here, so don't know if it's going to be Tui and Vill or Ying Ying's pair.