ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
15 episodes is not enough seriously. There are still a lot of things to develop... too many things
I would be content with 16 episodes.  16 Episodes is perfect for me.  

BTW...I think Toomtam can totally pull off a gay character.  He did perfectly acting like the victim  :lol:

Bummer, I lost internet connection yesterday.  :cry:  :cry:

Maiko, (on that tv guesting they did for NJ) IDK why he chose to say "I love you" to Vill while enacting as the twins. Vill became cautious and self aware when he said ohh like saying I love you..and the host told Vill to face him and she's like look, wait..but Toomtam told her to cooperate. Vill's blushing when he said "I love you" while they gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. :dance1:  :woot:  Thank you for all the updates and the gifs! :cheer:  :worthy:  :thumbup:  

Dear One HD, Please let the Celebrity Game Night be available in our country. We want to watch it too. And all their upcoming shows please put it out in YT too. 

Gorgeous caps and arts VillNan. My mind was asking "how do you do art?" BTW do you download the episodes and capped them? They're so HD. Some parts of the oneHD upload on YT gets pixelated (especially the 1st part) and I want to cap some scenes so I could do some memes. Thank you for sharing your work. Love them.

• ImmaSingaholic  already liked your page. Thank you for making one.  :woot:  :highfive: 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

Gorgeous caps and arts VillNan. My mind was asking "how do you do art?" BTW do you download the episodes and capped them? They're so HD. Some parts of the oneHD upload on YT gets pixelated (especially the 1st part) and I want to cap some scenes so I could do some memes. Thank you for sharing your work. Love them.

I didn't download the video but planing to do..I just did from youtube..It will be hard to download HD at my home...My home is using so much of internet connection...I guess I have to download at my school...But too bad my school is blocking almost every websites..Sometime I can't go into youtube.. Maybe "SOME DAY"I'll get  luck

Did I cap the scenes you want? Maybe not

PS..I did download all of SSP EPS :dance3: :dance3:

ceda_lee said:
I would be content with 16 episodes.  16 Episodes is perfect for me.  

BTW...I think Toomtam can totally pull off a gay character.  He did perfectly acting like the victim  :lol:

I'd be happy with more ToomVill. If the remaining 5 episodes would focus on them then it would make me happy.

Yes he totally would pull it off. 

VILLNAN said:
I didn't download the video but planing to do..I just did from youtube..It will be hard to download HD at my home...My home is using so much of internet connection...I guess I have to download at my school...But too bad my school is blocking almost every websites..Sometime I can't go into youtube.. Maybe "SOME DAY"I'll get  luck

Did I cap the scenes you want? Maybe not

PS..I did download all of SSP EPS :dance3: :dance3:

Aw thank you for responding. Yes, you did. 
My SSP downloads were gone together with my external HD that died on me. I guess I have to find time to DL them again. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

Aw thank you for responding. Yes, you did. 
My SSP downloads were gone together with my external HD that died on me. I guess I have to find time to DL them again. 
My laptop is getting fixing the one that my mom gave me, as for my computer I gave to my older sister, now I'm using school MackBook..I want my laptop as soon as possible, if not everything will be gone when summer vacation coming..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ceda, yes it's not available in my country. I'm just from the United States.
The Celebrity Game Night episode of ToomVill on OneHD's youtube is not available to me :/

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, yes it's not available in my country. I'm just from the United States.
The Celebrity Game Night episode of ToomVill on OneHD's youtube is not available to me :/
Maybe OneHD must know people from USA love ToomVill that's why they block it :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, I'm home! FINALLY! :woot: :yahoo: :party: I'm relieved this thread hasn't moved too fast. :phew: Will catch up to the comments in a bit! :wink:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Yay, I'm home! FINALLY! :woot: :yahoo: :party: I'm relieved this thread hasn't moved too fast. :phew: Will catch up to the comments in a bit! :wink:
Hah I'm the only one here whole day..Sorry if it is not move fast.. :woot2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
VILLNAN said:
Maybe OneHD must know people from USA love ToomVill that's why they block it :bhehe:

Hahaha, that's probably true! They know the ToomVill fan base is too big in the US so they're blocking it from us hahaha

Oh no, Maiko's back and there's not a ton of posts for her to reply to! Let's post like crazy now! Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:

Hahaha, that's probably true! They know the ToomVill fan base is too big in the US so they're blocking it from us hahaha

Oh no, Maiko's back and there's not a ton of posts for her to reply to! Let's post like crazy now! Hahaha

ACK! That means the thread is gonna move even faster! HAHA. Gotta increase me speed!