AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hehe, reposting this! :lol: All righty, time to remind you guys and all other Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans about voting for the EFM Awards and Kom Chad Luek Awards. :sweat: For the EFM Awards, they're closing the voting polls this Saturday, February 28, so that doesn't give us a lot of time. I've been voting every chance I get and every time I remember to (which...is not as often as I would like it to be :cry1:). Just do your best to help out when you can. Thanks, guys! :grouphug: :kiss: Good luck to all the nominees, but of course, I selfishly want Ngao Jai and Toomtam to win in their respective categories. :bhehe:

So, Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. Also, they're closing the poll this Saturday, Februrary 28, so vote, vote, vote! Keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. Let's let them know how much NJ and ToomVill are loved! :wub: Maybe, just maybe...they'll extend the episodes for us. :worthy:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.
You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, hopefully the following list will help out.
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie
THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: I know they love you guys, and I love you, too! :D
 ​
VILLNAN said:
Yah He was so worried about her :bhehe:

Their concern for each other was so genuine and heartwarming! :heart: :blush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good Morning my beautifuls.  Another day, another dollar.  Trying to focus on work, but me need myself a little dose of ToomVill first.  

:thanks:  :kiss:  :wub:  Aw...I feel so loved MAIKO!  I have refreshed & refreshed over again, but the last 2 GIF wouldn't load.  Thanks for spoiling me.  I'm sure you can understand the feeling of watching Rut slowly going for May's neck, taking it & strongly pulling her in.  I enjoy all the body movements going on  :spicy: My mind is in a whole different world.  

I will be putting in more votes today!  

AikOm^_^

One of their many cute scenes in episode 10 to me. :blush: Haha, they are too darn precious!

ceda_lee said:
Good Morning my beautifuls.  Another day, another dollar.  Trying to focus on work, but me need myself a little dose of ToomVill first.  

:thanks:  :kiss:  :wub:  Aw...I feel so loved MAIKO!  I have refreshed & refreshed over again, but the last 2 GIF wouldn't load.  Thanks for spoiling me.  I'm sure you can understand the feeling of watching Rut slowly going for May's neck, taking it & strongly pulling her in.  I enjoy all the body movements going on  :spicy: My mind is in a whole different world.  

I will be putting in more votes today!  

Hey, morning, Ceda! I have to prepare for work myself in a few minutes. :teary: Aw, you're welcome! :blush: :kiss3: I think I shared too many GIFs in the same post. :sweat: It takes a long time some of them to load. -_- I have to keep on refreshing the page several times... I'll go back and reenter the URLs to see if that will help (hehe, most likely not). Aw, you'll be voting as well? :thumbsup: :highfive: I'm going to try every moment I can! :strong: My mind and heart...do not want to leave this thread. :cry1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok.  I will be checking in & out of here all day today.  Feel free to stop by if you get bored at work.  I know you mentioned last night that you have a long day today at work.  Take it easy & I hope it goes fast for you!  

And yes, I will definitely be voting!  Just did about a minute ago.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Ok.  I will be checking in & out of here all day today.  Feel free to stop by if you get bored at work.  I know you mentioned last night that you have a long day today at work.  Take it easy & I hope it goes fast for you!  

And yes, I will definitely be voting!  Just did about a minute ago.  

My cheap phone doesn't have net access. :cry1: (Or if it does, it doesn't work the way I wanted it to.) And we can't freely use the work computers to go wherever we want to go. :lmao: Haha, I'll be thinking nonstop of this thread and you guys all day at work today. :woot: ...I want to lock this thread, to prevent you guys from commenting until I return home. :ghehe: But that would be abusing my power as a moderator. :bhehe: :smack: Hehe, thanks for your lovely message, Ceda! :wub: :kiss: :grouphug: I hope time goes fast for me, too! :weee: :dance1:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I sooo love every Toomcill Scenes feom yesterday epispse !! I love how Rut first reaction in the car was to protect May and assure her safety. It screams love and don't het me started on May fantasy Toomtam was so hot in the tank top and I had the same reaction like May I couldn't stop staring at his arms and thia cute smiles of his. VILL did a good job yesterday she was crazy and funny and she proved me wrong she has got aoo much better at comedy :D. May is fighting jer hormonea but we know she will lose it (who wouldn't ?)

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
OMG I sooo love every Toomcill Scenes feom yesterday epispse !! I love how Rut first reaction in the car was to protect May and assure her safety. It screams love and don't het me started on May fantasy Toomtam was so hot in the tank top and I had the same reaction like May I couldn't stop staring at his arms and thia cute smiles of his. VILL did a good job yesterday she was crazy and funny and she proved me wrong she has got aoo much better at comedy :D. May is fighting jer hormonea but we know she will lose it (who wouldn't ?)

AGREE, Preetam! :highfive: Hehe, to me, she shines in comedy in here, just because she's with Toomtam. :bhehe: Considering how their camping scene is actually one of the first scenes they had to film, that's so impressive.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it Monday yet? No? boooo!!!! I want more sweet scenes! Like super sweet! I hate exact teasing scenes, they are so annoying! Sometime it makes me yell at the monitor. I mean KISS ALREADY! MAKE BABIES ALREADY! KNOW THE TRUTH ALREADY!..

ok I got that out, I'm good now. [meditates]

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:whatever: You want to lock this thread?!  That's not very nice MAIKO  :lol:  :p But I completely understand.  

You guys would be moving way too fast without me here, and that would be A LOT of replying I have to do once I get off work. :teary: And you know how slow I am! :smack:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is it Monday yet? No? boooo!!!! I want more sweet scenes! Like super sweet! I hate exact teasing scenes, they are so annoying! Sometime it makes me yell at the monitor. I mean KISS ALREADY! MAKE BABIES ALREADY! KNOW THE TRUTH ALREADY!..

ok I got that out, I'm good now. [meditates]

It was Monday two days ago. :cry1: Aah, I feel your pain! :eek:uch: :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, VillNan, I had my sister create an IG for all of your awesome screen caps and artwork to help flood IG with Ngao Jai love. I hope you don't mind. :) If you want, you can take over the IG account too. It's no problem. We just wanted to see more Ngao Jai photos and love float around on IG. Hehe. It's @ngaojaai.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hey, VillNan, I had my sister create an IG for all of your awesome screen caps and artwork to help flood IG with Ngao Jai love. I hope you don't mind. :) If you want, you can take over the IG account too. It's no problem. We just wanted to see more Ngao Jai photos and love float around on IG. Hehe. It's @ngaojaai.

Wow, that's awesome, Aiyaja! :clap: :woot: :yahoo: :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just dropping by quickly to say....wow! We're getting so many goodies from ToomVill. The talkshow, the segment on Aom and Jeab's show, and now Celebrity Game Night with Willy?!!! Omg! I was just laughing my booty off watching it the other night! Hahahah! Can't wait! Vill is good at this game. I wonder if her team will win because Gypsy is good at it too and from the short teaser of it, looks like Toomtam and that other girl on their team arent helping much. Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Just dropping by quickly to say....wow! We're getting so many goodies from ToomVill. The talkshow, the segment on Aom and Jeab's show, and now Celebrity Game Night with Willy?!!! Omg! I was just laughing my booty off watching it the other night! Hahahah! Can't wait! Vill is good at this game. I wonder if her team will win because Gypsy is good at it too and from the short teaser of it, looks like Toomtam and that other girl on their team arent helping much. Hahahah!

Yahoo for ToomVill goodies! :yahoo: :clap: :yummy: I hope our ToomVill (+other girl) team wins! :strong: :cheer:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Nike looks good! Hahah. Nike beat Vill out in one of the questions! Wow! Hehe.

He's ok. :) Oh, no... I want Team ToomVill+other girl to win. :teary:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Can anyone tell me when are the talkshow, the Celebrity game night show and also the segment on Aom and Jaeb's show gonna air?? I mean like dates and time, I really hope to catch it live  :woot:  :woot:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Thank you aiyaja..I'm not going take over IG account now ..Maybe later after NJ end!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Can anyone tell me when are the talkshow, the Celebrity game night show and also the segment on Aom and Jaeb's show gonna air?? I mean like dates and time, I really hope to catch it live  :woot:  :woot:

Ooh, I'm in the process of all that right now! :wink: Give me a couple more minutes, ok?

VILLNAN said:
Thank you aiyaja..I'm not going take over IG account now ..Maybe later after NJ end!

Yep, thanks to Aiyaja! :wub: