preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

I adored her in Khon Tuen! :spin: Yeah, comedy is hard... The only actress I've really enjoyed in comedy is the great Anne Thongprasom. Oh...also, Janie, too. :lol2: Yep, Vill needs to work on her comedy and crying. :facepalm:
I think she got better at her crying scenes. In Sao Noi and in the lattest episodes of Nj I saw tears. And as dying Nee her crying was good also

preetam said:
I think she got better at her crying scenes. In Sao Noi and in the lattest episodes of Nj I saw tears. And as dying Nee her crying was good also

I think Vill has gotten better too..so far her comic timing in NJ is spot on. We'll see more of it next week. And I've been convinced of her crying in SSP. (Considering I only watch her in SSP and NJ.) She's got that soulful eyes..that you can't help but feel her during her emotional scenes. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kimberry<3 said:

I think Vill has gotten better too..so far her comic timing in NJ is spot on. We'll see more of it next week. And I've been convinced of her crying in SSP. (Considering I only watch her in SSP and NJ.) She's got that soulful eyes..that you can't help but feel her during her emotional scenes. 
Agree about the comic timing with Toomtam. Whenever they taunt each other is a delight. I like this particular scene when Rut wanted May to rub his body and at a moment she talked about a volunteer during her high school days taking care of dogs. I likes her body language when just after she say with her mocking eyes "I am going to prepare the water to rub you". I also loved when with Tippy they were testing Rut because a lot of unsual elements have been raising her doubts. I liked TT acting as Rut in front of the piano, all scared and thinking about solution not to play. Anyway so far I loved all of their comic scenes

preetam said:
Agree about the comic timing with Toomtam. Whenever they taunt each other is a delight. I like this particular scene when Rut wanted May to rub his body and at a moment she talked about a volunteer during her high school days taking care of dogs. I likes her body language when just after she say with her mocking eyes "I am going to prepare the water to rub you". I also loved when with Tippy they were testing Rut because a lot of unsual elements have been raising her doubts. I liked TT acting as Rut in front of the piano, all scared and thinking about solution not to play. Anyway so far I loved all of their comic scenes

Maybe ToomVill just bring out the best in each other..and Gam, she's really fun to watch on screen, she and May have a good dynamic.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Toomtam and Vill... love them in SSP. Hoping that they date in real but seing that Toomtam is in a relationship..My ship sunk :lmao:  Then after seing Vill in Leh NangFah with Push...I love those two..Hoping to see them together...Now Push in Asianfuse Wiki also stated In a relationship...huhuhuhu :lmao:  My heart broken.
However...I really love the way ToomVill acting lovey dovey cause it look so real. The kissing scene so far that look so real and no camera trick of angel is Push&Vill when Vill kiss Push with the sound...hahaha., kissing scene ToomVill in SSP and NJ also look real ...also kissing scene in Fullhouse Thai..Mike & Aom

Ohhh.... Looking forward for NJ.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
TGIF!  Good Morning my lovelies.  Just 2 more days to go.  I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend & then come back, watch the new & most anticipated episodes...then let's starting venting all over again!   :grouphug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...Thanks Maiko!  But truth is, I am an old fart.  Doesn't matter, I am young at heart  :p  :yes:

aiyaja said:
I think it may have something to do with Navin. Looks like he's the most engrossed. Hahaha.

I would like to ask...

1. What does Toomtam think of Vill? Like really. Not work related.
2. What does Vill think of Toomtam? Like really. Not work related.
3. What do they do to prep up for each love scene? (Great and Preem would hug each other before each love or emotional scene to build that bond.)
4. Were there times when they just acted out of dialogue or improvised a certain love scene and went with their emotions?
5. If I were the host, I would make them stare straight into each other's eyes for a good 2 minutes because I want to witness the fire and chemistry live. Hahaha.

Um, anything else? Well, the questions I want to know probably aren't appropriate. Hahaha. :pervie: Sunny should join me. :coverlaf:
Great questions!  #5 is not really a question, but it's my favorite one  :coverlaf: I think I would flat out ask, "If you didn't have a girlfriend, is Vill a potential candidate?"  Oh, Great & Preem are so cute during their interviews.  They seemed to get along so well.  I want to see more of them.  

aiyaja said:
I know that Vill doesn't have the best voice out there but I would love to see ToomVill sing the duet and look at each other with those heart melting eyes when they sing the lyrics. :woot:
Have you seen her dance?  It's even worst compared to her singing skills  :lol: But she's cute for trying though.  I saw it waaaaay back then when the cast of Kaew Lom Petch went on a talk show.  Don't remember exactly which one.  I always thought Vill was cute & adore her since.  But...Son was eh.  I couldn't watch him.  

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Vill and Toomtam's gf are good friends too. I'm sure Vill wouldn't want to make anyone feel the way she once felt. being cheated on is no joke
They are good friends, but Vill still looks better  :whistle: Forgive me...that's my inner unreasonable, bias fan talk.  

Maiko^_^ said:

I'm trying, I'm trying! :smack: Haha, but it's so hard not to hope for a lot of goodies from them off screen. :woot: Blame it on the heart. The heart wants what it wants... And this heart of mine...wants far too much. <_< Ok! Will not expect too much. But I'm still hoping and dreaming. :lolyup:
The heart wants what it wants indeed.  Especially with these two, whenever they have an intimate/love scene, I imagine them going all the way.  Gosh, if I was only good at writing fan fics.  I will spoiler all of you!  It doesn't hurt to hope & dream.  Gives us the strength to go on...even knowing what the reality is...that these two gorgeous people might probably end up on different paths.  Like my Ateam  :cry1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I see I missed out on so many good comments! :woot: Hehe, this makes me happy; time to reply to them! :dance2:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Rewatching episode and I am laughing at Wat and bood's driver scene :D the latter is funny acting like Bood

I wish I had more time to re-watch the episodes in details and enjoy them all over again. :cry: Hehe, I spend most of whatever free time I have on the ToomVill scenes. :bhehe:

That particular scene was funny. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I could go on forever talking about Vill and her acting progression and such. She has gone such a long way and I am so proud of her efforts and hardwork.
And like KimBerry said, Toomtam and Vill definitely bring the best out in each other :)
Ah, these two. I would love to hammer them with "personal" questions one day... although very unlikely, haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I could go on forever talking about Vill and her acting progression and such. She has gone such a long way and I am so proud of her efforts and hardwork.
And like KimBerry said, Toomtam and Vill definitely bring the best out in each other :)
Ah, these two. I would love to hammer them with "personal" questions one day... although very unlikely, haha.

Yeah, they bring out the best in each other! All that passion and feelings and chemistry! :yummy: Hehe, we'll leave it to the hosts to ask them the questions. Hopefully, they're smart and devious about the type of questions. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Such great questions, I'd like to know the same.  :secret:  :wink:  Uhm I wonder if they use method acting.

I am desperate for a duet or see them on live TV singing/looking into each other's eyes too. It can be Toomtam serenading Vill, I'd be fine with it, just get them together on stage and *eye sex*..Vill playing the piano is a great idea.  :dance1:  :woot:  ToomVill heavens..make it happen please.. :yahoo:  :spin:

BUT I love the fact that they don't go out of their way to make it like they're dating or something..you know PR sometimes makes celebs do/stage like there's more to it just so people will talk about it.  :clap:  :worthy: They're very respectful towards each other....(a part of me still have hope, maybe someday.) :cry: 

WELCOME TO TOOMVILLa Ncmeowmeow35!! Happy to have another addition to our loving circle. Please enjoy.  :highfive:  :weee:  :kiss:  :grouphug:
  •  
  •  

Ah, yes, that ToomVill eye sex. :drool: :ghehe: Hehe, just thinking of all the scenes and times when they look at each other get me so giddy. :weee: Yeah! Make it happen so that we can get to see them sing with each other! :worthy:

Aw, so sweet and lovely of you to welcome Ncmeowmeow35! :kiss: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
Those questions...yes to all of it. I wonder how they would articulate those answers.  :pervie: Good night dearest Maiko. Have the sweetest of ToomVill dreams. xo 

I wonder, too! :woot2: Aw, thanks for the good night wishes, dear KimBerry! :spin: :kiss: Hehe, I kind of dreamed of them. :bhehe: A very tamed dream, sadly. :cry1:

preetam said:
I have never got the yadech thing and in my view Nadech need a partner who is sexy. Who has this Sex-appeal aura which I can't see with Yaya (her acting is too surface also). One day I would like Nadech to pair with an actress who can elevate him but I think ch3 elders won't do it. In Toomvill case both study the sexual vibe of their characters I think and they are not awkward about it. It is not bad that Vill is older and has more experience that so she makes him more at ease and Toomtam give it all.
I want ToomVill in a lakorn like Bodyguard Sao. I loved this lakorn with Sammie and Es (could not stand the second lead girl).

No, not bad at all that Vill is older. :blush: In fact, that just add more to their unique partnership. :wub: I haven't yet seen Bodyguard Sao, but I'm all up for ToomVill to be in a similar lakorn! :dance3:

preetam said:

Vill's gotten so good at her crying scenes, and the right emotions are there, but she really needs to get those tears rolling. :lol: But there are definitely some very noteworthy scenes in which her tears fall naturally. I just want more tears from her in other scenes. :spin:

Kimberry<3 said:

Aw, she does have very soulful eyes. Explains how Toomtam can't help but drown in them. :spin:

preetam said:

Haha, I still dread Vill's acting in comedy, but I shouldn't worry so much when it comes to ToomVill in comedy. They've already proven to me that they can make me laugh and spazz in any kind of scene. :lolyup: So true, Preetam; seeing them taunt each other is so delightful! Haha, I love both scenes you mentioned! It still cracks me up, thinking of the way May yelled out Watit's name when Rut pretended to faint. I adore that scene so much. :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:
Maybe ToomVill just bring out the best in each other..and Gam, she's really fun to watch on screen, she and May have a good dynamic.

Agree, dear! :highfive: I love watching Gam as Tippy in here, too. She's so adorable and funny! Just like Rut and Koon are great together as rivals, Tippy and May are great together as buddies. :thumbsup:

eiza said:
Toomtam and Vill... love them in SSP. Hoping that they date in real but seing that Toomtam is in a relationship..My ship sunk :lmao:  Then after seing Vill in Leh NangFah with Push...I love those two..Hoping to see them together...Now Push in Asianfuse Wiki also stated In a relationship...huhuhuhu :lmao:  My heart broken.
However...I really love the way ToomVill acting lovey dovey cause it look so real. The kissing scene so far that look so real and no camera trick of angel is Push&Vill when Vill kiss Push with the sound...hahaha., kissing scene ToomVill in SSP and NJ also look real ...also kissing scene in Fullhouse Thai..Mike & Aom

Ohhh.... Looking forward for NJ.

Welcome to Asianfuse, Eiza! :welcome1: I hope you'll enjoy being here with us! :grouphug: Reality is harsh for us fans, but at least we can still enjoy our pairs on screen. That's good enough. :console: Oh, ToomVill's kissing scenes are legit. :drool:

I have a favor to ask you. :sweat: Since you're a new member here, when you get the chance, will you take a look at our forum rules at this LINK, pretty please? :spin: Thank you! :flowers: :kiss: Hope you have a wonderful day now. :thumbsup: :wink: Again, welcome to Asianfuse! :beer:

preetam said:
Really I sooo can't wait for the forest scene :D I am rubbing my hands

Haha, I'm rubbing mine as well! :clap2: :woot2:

ceda_lee said:
TGIF!  Good Morning my lovelies.  Just 2 more days to go.  I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend & then come back, watch the new & most anticipated episodes...then let's starting venting all over again!   :grouphug:

Did your new modem arrive yet?!!!!!!! :woot: Aw, good morning to you, too! :kiss3: Haha, yes! Everyone have a wonderful weekend now, and then we can spazz all over again on Monday and Tuesday! :weee: :toast: :beer: :grouphug: Hehe, thanks for that lovely message, Ceda_lee! :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...Thanks Maiko!  But truth is, I am an old fart.  Doesn't matter, I am young at heart  :p  :yes:

Great questions!  #5 is not really a question, but it's my favorite one  :coverlaf: I think I would flat out ask, "If you didn't have a girlfriend, is Vill a potential candidate?"  Oh, Great & Preem are so cute during their interviews.  They seemed to get along so well.  I want to see more of them.  

Have you seen her dance?  It's even worst compared to her singing skills  :lol: But she's cute for trying though.  I saw it waaaaay back then when the cast of Kaew Lom Petch went on a talk show.  Don't remember exactly which one.  I always thought Vill was cute & adore her since.  But...Son was eh.  I couldn't watch him.  

They are good friends, but Vill still looks better  :whistle: Forgive me...that's my inner unreasonable, bias fan talk.  

The heart wants what it wants indeed.  Especially with these two, whenever they have an intimate/love scene, I imagine them going all the way.  Gosh, if I was only good at writing fan fics.  I will spoiler all of you!  It doesn't hurt to hope & dream.  Gives us the strength to go on...even knowing what the reality is...that these two gorgeous people might probably end up on different paths.  Like my Ateam  :cry1:

...You are young at heart. :wub: :console: :grouphug: And you're welcome for the message. :blush:

I agree with #5 on Aiyaja's list, too! Hehe, at least in one of the talk shows ToomVill went to, the hosts asked Toomtam to demonstrate the difference between Rut and Watit when they say "I love you" to May. And oh, boy, when Toomtam acted out his Rut character, hahaha, I just melted and screamed! :faint: :woot: :weee: :crazy: :cloud9: Hehe, he and Vill were staring deeply into each other's eyes, and he said the lines so quietly and deeply. :spicy: :blush: Haha, I :heart: that moment! :wub:

As for Vill's dancing, :lmao3:!!!! Yes! She's a terrible dancer. :loool: Nope, not very graceful at all.

I love everything in your post. :kiss: And as for the part of you imagining them going all the way in an intimate/love scene, :lmao2: & :highfive:!!!!! Me, too! Me, too! Hehe, I would so love to read your fan fictions! :fanfic: If only I were that talented, too! :lmao: Let's continue our hoping and dreaming in this wonderful moment. :grouphug: :heart:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If everything goes according to what's promised to me by AT&T, internet should be up & running by Monday.  The fiance is home on Mondays so he'll set it up & all ready for me by the time I get home from work :woot:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
If everything goes according to what's promised to me by AT&T, internet should be up & running by Monday.  The fiance is home on Mondays so he'll set it up & all ready for me by the time I get home from work :woot:

Hooray! :yahoo: :party: :clap: :clap2: Haha, I am so ready to hear more from you! :dance1: :grouphug: And eek, you have a fiancé?! :woot2: Aw, congrats! :spin: :cry: I'm just so very happy for you. You're so well-loved, good! :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Hooray! :yahoo: :party: :clap: :clap2: Haha, I am so ready to hear more from you! :dance1: :grouphug: And eek, you have a fiancé?! :woot2: Aw, congrats! :spin: :cry: I'm just so very happy for you. You're so well-loved, good! :D
Thanks!  I dislike the word fiance, boyfriend, boo, bae...all of that!  I am no romantic in real life (funny huh?).  I usually refer to him as the "manfriend," but my people & his people have been on my case about that so...I'm getting use to calling him "fiance."  

Yay!!! I will get to check in here before going to bed.  And I don't have to wait for Mondays anymore.  

I have never been more excited for Mondays!  I'm so ready to see Rut harass/molest May  :yummy: Compared to SSP, they both look much more mature.  Maybe because Vill lost weight so her face looks more define & we get to see Toomtam with facial hair.  I liked her chubby face in SSP.  So narak!!! And when she pouts...I just want to pinch her!  When Toomtam pouts...well, I want to EAT him  :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Thanks!  I dislike the word fiance, boyfriend, boo, bae...all of that!  I am no romantic in real life (funny huh?).  I usually refer to him as the "manfriend," but my people & his people have been on my case about that so...I'm getting use to calling him "fiance."  

Yay!!! I will get to check in here before going to bed.  And I don't have to wait for Mondays anymore.  

I have never been more excited for Mondays!  I'm so ready to see Rut harass/molest May  :yummy: Compared to SSP, they both look much more mature.  Maybe because Vill lost weight so her face looks more define & we get to see Toomtam with facial hair.  I liked her chubby face in SSP.  So narak!!! And when she pouts...I just want to pinch her!  When Toomtam pouts...well, I want to EAT him  :lmao3:

Wha-? Really? You're no romantic in real life? Haha, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, since I'm like that, too. Oh, too ironic and funny. :highfive: Hehe, I don't mind using the word "boyfriend" (if I had one! :bhehe:), but er, I draw the line at "boo" and "babe" and "bae," too. Too...sweet. :lol:

Yay, just two more days until your Internet can be fixed...finally! Right! ToomVill look really mature in Ngao Jai! Haha, it's like they have grown up together as their relationship progresses, both inside and outside of work. They look so good in both SSP and NJ that I badly want to see them for a third lakorn! They'd look even more beautiful, if possible! :drool: I liked Vill's chubby face in SSP, too! Haha, oh, Ceda_lee, your last two sentences! :whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: Hehe, too hilarious! Exactly how I feel, too. Haha, adding more to it, I just want to kiss Vill's cheeks when she pouts and as for Toomtam, besides wanting to eat him, I just want to push him and Vill closer together so that they can smooch! :lolyup: Smooch to their hearts' content!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Aiyaja: Ok, here are my questions! :bhehe: In past interviews, hosts have already asked ToomVill how they feel about collaborating again, huh? Well, there goes that question. -_-
  1. Which is the most memorable scene for you in Ngao Jai, Toomtam/Vill? (Oh, er, sorry, Navin, I'm turning a blind eye to you for now. B)) Most difficult scene? Most intense scene? Most emotional scene?
  2. Which kind of scene did you enjoy acting out the most? Comical? Action? Dramatic? Romantic? Love scene?
  3. Care to explain why you stare so intensely at Vill, Toomtam? :ph34r:
  4. If you two get to collaborate again, what kind of genre do you want? Romantic comedy? Drama? Horror? Slap/kiss/revenge? :pervie:
  5. How does it differ, acting together in Ngao Jai and in Sud Sai Pan?
  6. ...?
That's all my tired and stupid brain can think of... :wackonut: I need sleep... :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:
Those are really good questions!!! :dance2: Gosh, I wish we can submit questions somewhere. Hahah. Oh well, it's over by now.

Oh, someone should ask Toomtam why he initially approached Vill when they first met and complimented her as pretty. :pervie: Was she his type? Was she so pretty in person that he just had to throw it out there? I mean, this was a private conversation. If Vill had never mentioned it during SSP's promotions days, we all would have never known such an incident took place. :dance1:

Yeah, Vill was so cute with chubbier cheeks in SSP, but also at the same time, it's been almost two years, so it's natural for her face to have slimmed down due to weight loss and also losing that baby fat.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Those are really good questions!!! :dance2: Gosh, I wish we can submit questions somewhere. Hahah. Oh well, it's over by now.

Oh, someone should ask Toomtam why he initially approached Vill when they first met and complimented her as pretty. :pervie: Was she his type? Was she so pretty in person that he just had to throw it out there? I mean, this was a private conversation. If Vill had never mentioned it during SSP's promotions days, we all would have never known such an incident took place. :dance1:

Yeah, Vill was so cute with chubbier cheeks in SSP, but also at the same time, it's been almost two years, so it's natural for her face to have slimmed down due to weight loss and also losing that baby fat.

Oh, you think so (that my questions are good)? :blush: I like yours better. :D Ooh, if we're lucky, perhaps they may do a fans' meeting/event, and fans will get to ask those questions? Highly unlikely, since Aom is always so busy and isn't into those kinds of things... :cry1:

Hehe, if Vill had never mentioned that little incident, Toomtam certainly would have kept it away from us. :spin: That issue needs to be brought up again.