AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, it's always so heartwarming coming home to this awesome there! :woot: :grouphug: Going to reply to the comments now! Among other things!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's Valentine's Day in Thailand! Aw, I hope Vill is happy with whoever she's with or her Mommy, if there's none. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yes! Just voted again like twice. Hehe. I hope Ngao Jai wins! Lol

Keep voting guys!

I'm still waiting for the photo shoot to fully come out so I can create some art of our lovely ToomVill. Hahah.

I hope NJ wins, too! We're so close! :spin: Come on, guys! :cheer: :strong: We're just 3% away from the top spot. :woot:

Eek, you're going to create some art works of our ToomVill, Aiyaja?!!!!! :yahoo: :woot2: Haha, looking forward to them! :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
* cries * ToomVill is so beautiful.

It feels like it's been forever since I've been on this thread (my second home ;) )
You girls really do keep this thread moving! So much fun coming back to read all your lovely posts.
And the magazine is finally out. ToomVill have hotness and sex-appeal written all over them, oh dayum dayum dayummmmm...

Another photo shoot please! This time, maybe less clothes, more skin, closer, laying on bed/couch shoots... Just a suggestion hahahaha.

The last part of your post tickles my imagination, Marina! :ghehe: :pervie: Haha, right! Another photo shoot of them with more intimacy, please. :drool: They are indeed beautiful and sexy. :spicy:

We've missed you! I've missed you! :cry1: :kiss: It's Friday! :woot: Hope you get to watch episodes 5 and 6 soon! :console: :kiss3: Enjoy them! :wink:

aiyaja said:
Haha! I like photo shoots that are shot outside so hopefully, they'll be more.

Let's pray it will happen! :worthy:

MissSunny said:
HELLO TO ALL MY NGAO JAI FRIENDS!!!!! 

I've only been gone a few days and OH MY GOD!!!!! THERE ARE ALREADY PHOTOS OF TOOMTAM AND VILL IN A MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? 

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If I was Toomtam's girlfriend, I would be jealous of him with Vill. LOL! THEY SERIOUSLY HAVE SUCH GREAT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER!!!!! THEY MAKE ONE HOT COUPLE!!!! 

Hello, MissSunny! :hiya: Yes, they are beautiful, aren't they? :wub: Hehe, I think I blushed so many times today at work, whenever I thought of their photo shoot and scenes of Rut and May together. I must have been a frightful sight! :bhehe: Yep, ToomVill have great chemistry together. ;)

MissSunny said:
I HAVE MISSED THIS FORUM SO MUCH!!! NOW I CAN FINALLY BE BACK ON HERE WITH EVERYONE!!! 

ALSO, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I have yet to watch episode 5 and 6 with english subtitles!!! Guess I will be spending my Valentine's Day watching Ngao Jai with english subtitles!!!

Aw, I wish I can do that...instead, I have to work! :annoyed: :weep: But it's ok; any time spent with you guys and my other loved ones and with ToomVill is time well spent. :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: :heart: Only two more days until Monday! :woot: :party: :dance3:

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! That's funny and too cute! Spending Valentine's with ToomVill.

My ideal Valentine's Day. Not just with ToomVill, but with you guys, Aiyaja! :blush: :grouphug:

Kimberry<3 said:
Happy Heart's Day my dearies!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :grouphug:

ToomVill is my date as well this Valentine's..I'm totally not  complaining.  :dance1: Gonna watch the eps with subs!!!

How hard must it be to film that "cat fight" scene, because Vill was really trying hard not to laugh. It's cuteee. 

Ohhh and that scene you gifed Maiko...(Rut & May in May's haus) it's one of my favorite. Just a little moment but it made my heart flutter. It's sweet and adorable. May were giving Rut intense stares and used an irate voice while he was busy making Koon jealous..but when they were leaving...her voice turned into a soft tone..and his as well ..and *melts* I love that scene..(I'm glad to know we'll get happy couple moments with them.)

Gah, Happy Heart's Day, dearest KimBerry!!!! Too cute and sweet of you! :spin: :kiss3: :grouphug: Haha, at least you and MissSunny will have fun, watching NJ! :clap:

Yeah, Vill had a hard time with that scene; she was having too much fun with it. :lol:

I love that scene, too! The one of Rut and May at her mom's house. Aw, your reaction and descriptions are cute. :kiss: I didn't even notice that their tones softened as they were leaving! :shock2: Definitely going to go back and re-watch it and pay closer attention to them. :wub: I'm happy we'll get so many moments of them, whether sad or happy. :bravo:

aiyaja said:
It's Valentine's Day in Thailand! Aw, I hope Vill is happy with whoever she's with or her Mommy, if there's none. Lol

Hmm, there may be a special someone to her... :phew: Well, Toomtam won't be lonely. :lmao:

AikOm^_^

Let's see if I can finish a special Valentine-themed artwork of ToomVill... Only if I work diligently. -_- Well, Happy Valentine's Day over in Thailand and elsewhere! :heart: :grouphug: Two of my own ToomVill artworks. Urgh, they're terrible. :yuck: :blush: Haha, I have ideas, but I destroy everything I set out to create! :lmao:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So happy I won't be the only spending Valentine's Day with ToomVill and with everyone else on this forum!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Nothing is better than spending time with ToomVill on Valentine's Day and with all you lovely ladies who totally understand my love for ToomVill couple!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
So happy I won't be the only spending Valentine's Day with ToomVill and with everyone else on this forum!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Nothing is better than spending time with ToomVill on Valentine's Day and with all you lovely ladies who totally understand my love for ToomVill couple!!!
MissSunny said:
I'll be working on Valentine's Day, but I will be here on this forum all day on my cellphone!!!!  :heart:

Yeah! :grouphug: :heart: Haha, lucky you that you'll be here all day, courtesy of your cellphone. Grr, I need to upgrade mine. :annoyed:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY LOVELY NGAO JAI FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

If you do or even if you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, I still wish you all a happy day on February 14th! Just know I appreciate you all for making this forum the best thing for me to come home too!!!

Anyway, don't we all just wish that we all had our own Toomtams on Valentine's Day? LOL! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
It's finally the weekend!!! Next week will be here soon!!! Why can't they just air Ngao Jai every day!? But I guess if they did that, we all wouldn't be able to spend as much time together on this forum!!!! 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY LOVELY NGAO JAI FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

If you do or even if you don't celebrate Valentine's Day, I still wish you all a happy day on February 14th! Just know I appreciate you all for making this forum the best thing for me to come home too!!!

Anyway, don't we all just wish that we all had our own Toomtams on Valentine's Day? LOL! 
MissSunny said:
It's finally the weekend!!! Next week will be here soon!!! Why can't they just air Ngao Jai every day!? But I guess if they did that, we all wouldn't be able to spend as much time together on this forum!!!! 

Aw, too sweet of you, MissSunny! :kiss: Haha, yes, I'd love a Toomtam for myself. :drool: And yep, if they aired NJ every day, it will be over too quick. :lol:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I definitely must be watching too much of Ngao Jai and Toom/Vill that when I answered the phone just now, I swear I just accidentally said "sawadee ka" instead of "hello"!!! It was like an instinct that happened by itself!!! I was even thinking of Ngao Jai when I answered the phone.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I definitely must be watching too much of Ngao Jai and Toom/Vill that when I answered the phone just now, I swear I just accidentally said "sawadee ka" instead of "hello"!!! It was like an instinct that happened by itself!!! I was even thinking of Ngao Jai when I answered the phone.

:lmao2: :rofl: Too funnie! :lmao3: :lolyup:

Well, let's see...there were several times at work today in which I started humming Noona and Zeal's Ngao Nai Hua Jai song. I had to quickly look around to make sure nobody was paying any attention to me. Besides that, I smiled crazily whenever thinking of this thread, NJ, and ToomVill. :D

AikOm^_^

I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to order both Ngao Jai and ToomVill's PappayonBunterng Magazine issues...urgh! I can't proceed to checkout... <_< Will keep on trying. Ethaicd is another option, but I'm just afraid they won't have both issues. :nailbiter:

One more photo from their photo shoot. Aw, I want to see all of their photos. :spin: And eek! Haha, more of Watit and May's wedding photos! And they're big and good quality, too! :drool: Haha, this makes me so happy. :D Will continue to share photos and do other things in this lovely thread. :heart:

Credits: toomtamfc_maeew's IG; Tvpoolonline.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I would like May and Rut to have their own special wedding at the end of the lakorn....hopefully.

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
I would like May and Rut to have their own special wedding at the end of the lakorn....hopefully.

I want them to, too, but judging by how abrupt the end of NJ's filming was, I doubt we'll get to see May and Rut's wedding. Grr. -_- Unless...hehe, they purposely didn't reveal a lot of the ending scenes that they were filming. :woot: I just hope May and Rut get a detailed and longer happy ending than Thit and Gan did in Sud Sai Pan. :spin: :cry1:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Heck yes. I feel like Nee stole the show from beginning to end. Cant believe they let her die in Thit's arms. Urgh still pisses me off but Gan&Thit makes up for it.

AikOm^_^

Falling asleep here. :yawn: I think I'm hitting the hay "early" tonight. :faint:

OHOaddict said:
Heck yes. I feel like Nee stole the show from beginning to end. Cant believe they let her die in Thit's arms. Urgh still pisses me off but Gan&Thit makes up for it.

Oh, gosh; just thinking of Nee upsets me. :rant: She disgusts me. :sick: :yuck: Argh, so annoying and frustrating how she took the spotlight from Thit and Gan.

Come on, Aom! Don't disappoint us, in regards to NJ's ending! :worthy:

Eek, as of right now, Ngao Jai is tied for 1st place for the EFM Award for Popular Drama, and Toomtam is behind 1st place by only 2% for its Popular Celebrity. :yahoo: :woot: We can do this, we can do it! :highfive: :cheer: :strong: :party:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :rofl: Too funnie! :lmao3: :lolyup:

Well, let's see...there were several times at work today in which I started humming Noona and Zeal's Ngao Nai Hua Jai song. I had to quickly look around to make sure nobody was paying any attention to me. Besides that, I smiled crazily whenever thinking of this thread, NJ, and ToomVill. :D
I do that at work too!!!  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
I smile too when I think of this forum and all of you on this forum!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
It always makes me smile when I get to come onto this forum and enjoy eveyone's posts about ToomVill and Ngao Jai. It's even better when I get to engage in conversations with everyone!!! It feels good to have people who understand my love for Ngao Jai and ToomVill.

AikOm^_^

I feel a teensy weensy bit more awake. I'm trying to finish a few things before going to sleep. :D

MissSunny said:
I do that at work too!!!  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
I smile too when I think of this forum and all of you on this forum!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
It always makes me smile when I get to come onto this forum and enjoy eveyone's posts about ToomVill and Ngao Jai. It's even better when I get to engage in conversations with everyone!!! It feels good to have people who understand my love for Ngao Jai and ToomVill.

Yes, yes, it does, MissSunny! :woot: It feels so good and warm to connect with each other in here. :kiss: :grouphug: I'm always so anxious after work, hurrying as fast as I can to you guys. :flowers: Aw, I feel exactly the same way you do. :console: :highfive:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Let's see if I can finish a special Valentine-themed artwork of ToomVill... Only if I work diligently. -_- Well, Happy Valentine's Day over in Thailand and elsewhere! :heart: :grouphug: Two of my own ToomVill artworks. Urgh, they're terrible. :yuck: :blush: Haha, I have ideas, but I destroy everything I set out to create! :lmao:

You should post it on IG too, so fans can see! :woot: :dance1:

Let's keep voting everyone!!!!! We can do it! I vote every hour. I stop for a few minutes at work every hour to vote so you can too!!! Hahahah! Go Ngao Jai! Go! Go! Go!

Anyway, I'm happy to be spending my Valentine's Day with my family, friends, and loved ones including you guys here! This will be my first time spending Valentine's Day with ToomVill. In 2013, SSP didn't air until after and then in 2014, I really didn't follow much of each's separate lakorn. But this year, they're together and we're together. :grouphug: :bump: :cloud9:

This moment may never come again, meaning, the people gathered here today were fated to at this given moment in their lives, so I would like to take this short moment and wish everyone here a Happy Valentine's Day. It's a day to really cherish and enjoy those in your lives. I know that a lot of people think Valentine's Day is overrated or commercialized but if Halloween, a day of the dead, can be celebrated, why can't a day of love be? It's like our birthdays. We live everyday yet we are reminded of our ages on our birthdays not to feel old or discouraged but to reflect back on last year or yesterday with much more wisdom and to have that much more courage to pursue our dreams and goals because we're that much closer to the end of the race. :rockon: :clap: :coverlaf:

Anyway, I love everyone here, all of my Shadow Hunters! You guys are part of our team. You guys give us the strength to continue doing what we're doing even when we're tired, busy, and sometimes discouraged. For every silent person reading this, thank you. Thank you for your silent support. Just that positive energy gives life to this thread. For everyone who has ever commented or contributed to this thread or somewhere else about Ngao Jai or ToomVill, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your love for Ngao Jai and ToomVill will forever blow in the wind, color the sky, light up the night, and be a part of today's history and a part of my memory. A huge huge huge thank you to Arasucre for all of her hardwork and dedication to the Ngao Jai channel at Viki. I would honestly be lost without her. And for all of those haters, I love you too. Lol :dance1: :cheer: