aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Is it just me or did anybody else notice Rut totally grabbed May’s left boobie when he picked her up & threw her on the bed before laying on top of her.  I swear he did.  I replayed it several times.   
Girl, there were several incidences he grabbed or layed those muscular arms on her boobies. Hahah. :dance3: :pervie:

arasucre said:
I subbed the teaser of EP7 and 8!
Aiyaja was complaining about Viki bugs that the clips section doesn't appear to her. But since it does to me, I decided to sub it. :D
http://www.viki.com/videos/1061712v

Edit: I just got the time to QC EP 6 Part 3 and 4, and there were some details mentioned that I want you to go back and watch them if you already did. ^^;
Thanks so much!! :woot2:

Texashot said:
I can't watch Ngao Jai on my iPad from viki, it is said video is unavailable. Can someone direct me to where to watch this with sub?
Yeah, I don't think the links work on an iphone or ipad. Viki is most likely the best option. :shrug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Texashot said:
Can someone upload the rest of episode 6 for me to watch? Thank you in advance .
Sorry. Due to copyright issues, we can't. Or else our accounts will get suspended or closed down, so that's why we've been using official links.

We do have a download section for our Thai Lakorns, so perhaps you can download the episodes?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
May & Rut are already arguing like a real couple.  I love May's sassiness!  She stands up for herself.  Except for Rut...she has no chance  :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's like May was meant for Rut. I can't imagine Rut ending up with someone who pleases him all the time. Likewise for May. Thus, she didn't fall in love with Watit. Rut is a tough love type of guy who needs a woman like May who can push his buttons and work him up. The way of how Rut and May tease each other in here really shows us their personalities and I think that is why May ends up falling for Rut. Watit loves May and pleases her all the time, so she feels obligated to just be there for him, never wanting to argue, express herself, or disappoint him. So in a way, she can't be her real self. She has to be what Watit imagines and wants her to be. Watit's definition of love and happiness for May is very distorted. He doesn't stop to ask May EVER if she's happy. He just does whatever he feels she would be happy with. Watit has a certain fantasy about true love and May herself that doesn't contain reality elements. There are no arguments, nothing to grow from. But for Rut, he makes her put in into the relationship. She has to answer to him. She has to react, has to do things, so it helps her grow in the relationship. Most importantly, he makes her feel things. It's like Watit was always the one giving and giving while May was just there, but when you start giving and receiving at the same time like how she's with Rut right now, the relationship blooms. There's a solid foundation for a relationship to thrive on. Lol May can be herself with Rut. She can laugh at him, joke, tease, kick him, leave him, yell at him, do stuff to him that has no boundaries. That's when you fall in love. And Rut? Like Thitit, always calling her a whore but he can't live without his whore. Hahah. He loves her so much, unconditionally.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ayaijaaa I give 20/20 marks for all the things you have just stated. I have watched episodes 1 to 6 subbed and definitly this drama is my crack. It's sooooooo much better when you understand the characters mind and the situation.
First I want to say I appreciate Rin and Mai more now that I understand their thoughts. Mai I feel is still traumatized by his time in jail (who wouldn't) and I feel for him and I like he is a loving brother and son :) Rin also is a loving daughter and sister I like that she is caring and the actress has a deep voice so she sounds mature not whinny. I love every character here even Chard (the actor does a nice job acting him) and Naree except Bood (I fastforward her scenes).

I still feel bad for Angkoon. I understand his feeling. He was always put second to Wathit. Navin does a nice job playing him and he express the character insecurity well.

Vill can't be the best actress in the industry but I believe she is a hard worker who succeed in giving off the different main characteristics of the roles she has played. Aom was definitly right on some point about her. Here I see May a nice and pretty well educated girl but not boring. She has her flaws and don't hesitated to use violence to protect herself. Episodes 5 and 6 showed a teasing, sometimes funny and mocking, sassy May without losing her core perdonality.and I did not cringe one bit about Vill/May :)

Now last but not least Toomtam. I mean this boy wanted to become singer but I am sure the elders have seen his potential. Everytime, there is a reference on Wathit I forget that the characters were played by the same because the aura of Wathit and Rut are sooo different and TT did a great at convincing me about it. Toomtam as Rut is absolutely delicious. I literally "eat" all of his scenes and replay them sometimes. They way this character pushes or flirts with May, the rivalry with Koon, or the way he acts like the boss. Toomtam is commending. Like Aom said TT must be a little like Rut because at part it is as if he improvises (See the scene when he goes to May house and after when they visit the temples ect...). I absolutely love all of May/Rut scenes : I mean what are they waiting for to tear off their clothes and start making ..t ? Now that Ateam is dead I have found my new Kookwan : ToomVill. This couple when needed screams friend, sensuality and sex appeal.

Sorry my post is too long but this lakorn makes me wish everyday was monday :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I like all of the characters in here including Bood. Haha. All of the characters have their own backdrop story that explains why they're where they're at in life, in the lakorn. Everyone is interesting and surprisingly, not too much time has been spent on them too.

I love Rut and May!!! ToomVill to be exact. Hehe. Toomtam is pretty good as Rut. I can't see Thitit in him like how I can't see Gan in May. And yes, I see Rut for Rut and Watit as Watit even though they're both being played by one person, Toomtam. Props to him. Toomtam was at first awkward as Watit but he eventually got into character. He's nailing it as Rut. Hehe.

I just want more skinship! Hahah! By the 7th episode in SSP, we already gor so much! Haha. Gan already belonged to Thit even before they consummated their marriage. Lol

Navin is so good as Angkoon. Shoot. I would have a hard time rejecting him too if I were May. Hahah.

Oh yeah, wanted to say, Vill is pretty good in showing friendly vibes towards Watit but a certain growing fondness towards Rut. Even though May is surprised at all of Rut's changes but she's interested in him this time around. Before, she never really cared. She was just a robot doing her duties. Haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
It's like May was meant for Rut. I can't imagine Rut ending up with someone who pleases him all the time. Likewise for May. Thus, she didn't fall in love with Watit. Rut is a tough love type of guy who needs a woman like May who can push his buttons and work him up. The way of how Rut and May tease each other in here really shows us their personalities and I think that is why May ends up falling for Rut. Watit loves May and pleases her all the time, so she feels obligated to just be there for him, never wanting to argue, express herself, or disappoint him. So in a way, she can't be her real self. She has to be what Watit imagines and wants her to be. Watit's definition of love and happiness for May is very distorted. He doesn't stop to ask May EVER if she's happy. He just does whatever he feels she would be happy with. Watit has a certain fantasy about true love and May herself that doesn't contain reality elements. There are no arguments, nothing to grow from. But for Rut, he makes her put in into the relationship. She has to answer to him. She has to react, has to do things, so it helps her grow in the relationship. Most importantly, he makes her feel things. It's like Watit was always the one giving and giving while May was just there, but when you start giving and receiving at the same time like how she's with Rut right now, the relationship blooms. There's a solid foundation for a relationship to thrive on. Lol May can be herself with Rut. She can laugh at him, joke, tease, kick him, leave him, yell at him, do stuff to him that has no boundaries. That's when you fall in love. And Rut? Like Thitit, always calling her a whore but he can't live without his whore. Hahah. He loves her so much, unconditionally.

I loveee this. Totally explains what I'm seeing too! I need to come back with my comments for the episodes. So busy but want to finish watching soooo bad :(. I'll have this weekend to catch up!

This is my own personal thought but has anyone else noticed some of Aom in Vill? Not saying that they resemble each other, but when Vill acts/talks sometimes I can kind of see Aom's acting style. Haha it's probably only me! I would love to see Vill in some of Aom's remakes, sure she could pull some of Aom's great lakorns off, maybe Leurd Kattiaya or something :D

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
In the middle of watching ep 5 seem like they want to promote toomtam songs huh....his friend wat was singing his song when he came out of his shower lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
EEK! So many awesome and insightful comments! :woot: Haha, lots of agreeing and admiration from me. :bhehe: I'm going to reply to the comments in a bit. Trying to do everything at once. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mannie said:
This is my own personal thought but has anyone else noticed some of Aom in Vill? Not saying that they resemble each other, but when Vill acts/talks sometimes I can kind of see Aom's acting style. Haha it's probably only me! I would love to see Vill in some of Aom's remakes, sure she could pull some of Aom's great lakorns off, maybe Leurd Kattiaya or something :D
Hahah, I can see Aom's acting in Vill. And I can also see Ah'Piak's acting in Toomtam especially the hand and pointing gestures. Lol

That's why I feel like the animated facial expressions are Aom's style. Lol

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Is it just me or did anybody else notice Rut totally grabbed May’s left boobie when he picked her up & threw her on the bed before laying on top of her.  I swear he did.  I replayed it several times.   

No, it's not just you! I thought he did that to her the first time I saw it. I replayed that scene several times, too. :ghehe: Like Aiyaja said, there were more than one incident in which he put his arms/hands on her chest. He was feeling her all over! :faint: :lmao3:

aiyaja said:
Girl, there were several incidences he grabbed or layed those muscular arms on her boobies. Hahah. :dance3: :pervie:

Thanks so much!! :woot2:

Yeah, I don't think the links work on an iphone or ipad. Viki is most likely the best option. :shrug:

Hehe, I love those little details and moments when he did that to her. :spicy:

Texashot said:
Can someone upload the rest of episode 6 for me to watch? Thank you in advance .

Like Aiyaja said, we can't. Sorry. :spin: :cry: You don't want to watch NJ from OneHD's Youtube Channel? Even though there are no English subs, that's your best option, if you can't watch it on Viki. Do you want to download the raw episodes? Check out this thread, or click on the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/61344-ngao-jai-2015-hearts-shadow/

ceda_lee said:
May & Rut are already arguing like a real couple.  I love May's sassiness!  She stands up for herself.  Except for Rut...she has no chance  :lol:

I know! I love all their interaction, moments, everything! Hehe, she is free to be herself with Rut. Haha, nope, she has no chance against Rut. :coverlaf:

aiyaja said:

EEK, beautiful analysis, Aiyaja! :worthy: :bravo: :thumbsup: Well-said! You already said all the deep stuff, so I can only agree whole-heartily with you. :D The bolded part kind of threw me off though. Haha, it cracked me up! :whahuh: :loool: :rofl:

preetam said:
Ayaijaaa I give 20/20 marks for all the things you have just stated. I have watched episodes 1 to 6 subbed and definitly this drama is my crack. It's sooooooo much better when you understand the characters mind and the situation.
First I want to say I appreciate Rin and Mai more now that I understand their thoughts. Mai I feel is still traumatized by his time in jail (who wouldn't) and I feel for him and I like he is a loving brother and son :) Rin also is a loving daughter and sister I like that she is caring and the actress has a deep voice so she sounds mature not whinny. I love every character here even Chard (the actor does a nice job acting him) and Naree except Bood (I fastforward her scenes).

I still feel bad for Angkoon. I understand his feeling. He was always put second to Wathit. Navin does a nice job playing him and he express the character insecurity well.

Vill can't be the best actress in the industry but I believe she is a hard worker who succeed in giving off the different main characteristics of the roles she has played. Aom was definitly right on some point about her. Here I see May a nice and pretty well educated girl but not boring. She has her flaws and don't hesitated to use violence to protect herself. Episodes 5 and 6 showed a teasing, sometimes funny and mocking, sassy May without losing her core perdonality.and I did not cringe one bit about Vill/May :)

Now last but not least Toomtam. I mean this boy wanted to become singer but I am sure the elders have seen his potential. Everytime, there is a reference on Wathit I forget that the characters were played by the same because the aura of Wathit and Rut are sooo different and TT did a great at convincing me about it. Toomtam as Rut is absolutely delicious. I literally "eat" all of his scenes and replay them sometimes. They way this character pushes or flirts with May, the rivalry with Koon, or the way he acts like the boss. Toomtam is commending. Like Aom said TT must be a little like Rut because at part it is as if he improvises (See the scene when he goes to May house and after when they visit the temples ect...). I absolutely love all of May/Rut scenes : I mean what are they waiting for to tear off their clothes and start making ..t ? Now that Ateam is dead I have found my new Kookwan : ToomVill. This couple when needed screams friend, sensuality and sex appeal.

Sorry my post is too long but this lakorn makes me wish everyday was monday :D

Aw, Preetam! Your thoughts are just as beautiful and as deep as Aiyaja's! :wub: :thumbsup: :clap2: :kiss: Haha, I love reading your thoughts. You guys are way too smart, thoughtful, and insightful. :sweat: Agree about Maitree! And Rin! And everything else! Navin is doing great as Angkoon. :drools: May has become livelier now that Rut came into her life. And Rut is going through some changes, too. Yep, Vill isn't the best actress, but she definitely is a hard worker. :cheer: As for Toomtam, you are absolutely right about his portrayals as both Watit and Rut. Hehe, I eat all of Rut's scenes, too. :ghehe: Some day, I'll gush in details over him. Um-hmm, all the Rut/May scenes are so exciting, meaningful, cute, and everything else!

The first bolded part is just too funny! That's what I've been saying about them, too! :highfive: (Er, nobody reads my silly posts at all? :teary: :lmao: :lol:) Aw, you were in love with Ateam? Urgh, where's Amy (Amylovemeng1) when I need her?! :bhehe: I remember she loved Ateam like you, too. At least with ToomVill, we can expect real kisses and everything from them. :pervie: :wub: As for the second bolded part in your post, aw, you are so right! :worthy:

Um, no, your post isn't long at all. It needs to be longer! :woot: :grouphug: :kiss: Haha, glad that NJ is your crack at the moment. If only everyday was Monday and Tuesday...but that would mean NJ would end even quicker! :cry1: Awesome post, Preetam! :bravo:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I like all of the characters in here including Bood. Haha. All of the characters have their own backdrop story that explains why they're where they're at in life, in the lakorn. Everyone is interesting and surprisingly, not too much time has been spent on them too.

I love Rut and May!!! ToomVill to be exact. Hehe. Toomtam is pretty good as Rut. I can't see Thitit in him like how I can't see Gan in May. And yes, I see Rut for Rut and Watit as Watit even though they're both being played by one person, Toomtam. Props to him. Toomtam was at first awkward as Watit but he eventually got into character. He's nailing it as Rut. Hehe.

I just want more skinship! Hahah! By the 7th episode in SSP, we already gor so much! Haha. Gan already belonged to Thit even before they consummated their marriage. Lol

Navin is so good as Angkoon. Shoot. I would have a hard time rejecting him too if I were May. Hahah.

Oh yeah, wanted to say, Vill is pretty good in showing friendly vibes towards Watit but a certain growing fondness towards Rut. Even though May is surprised at all of Rut's changes but she's interested in him this time around. Before, she never really cared. She was just a robot doing her duties. Haha.

Hehe, even Bood? Gah, I actually think she's rather unnecessary, but it's ok, I'm enjoying her, too. Um, but as fond as I am of Oom, she...doesn't really match the role. :no: Or perhaps her acting is lacking. :scratchchin: She just doesn't look quite right with Toomtam and even Freud. Hehe, but I still like her and Freud, even though...it REALLY should have been Tippy and Wat (Freud) from the start. :cry1: Sorry, I'll never get over that. :smack:

I agree, Aiyaja, about how there isn't a lot of time wasted on the supporting characters (sorry, guys! :spin:). You originally stated that there were too many side characters from the first two episodes, but I thought the number of them was decent. :blush: I'm glad that Aom didn't lose the focus of the story: Watit, Rut, May, and even Koon. There aren't a lot of unnecessary scenes (so far), so props to Aom for that. :thumbsup:

*Sigh* I'm falling so hard for Rut and May as much as I did for Thit and Gan. :cloud9: I would love to see what other characters ToomVill could portray. I don't see a lot of Gan in May, but I can see a little bit of both Gan and Thit in Rut. Haha, Rut and Gan both share similar weights on their shoulders, if that makes any sense. Despite the differences between these four characters, hehe, Rut/May and Thit/Gan just remind me too much of each other, especially the causes for their arguments and the words they use towards each other. But there are differences. Gan is not as argumentative as May. Although I love Gan, I love also love May for her sassiness, like Ceda_lee said. I'm glad she's different from Gan! Gives us new thrills when she and Rut have one of their rounds. :bhehe:

I strongly believe we'll get more skinship, Aiyaja. No worries. :lolyup: But the :w-scene-pop-corn: probably isn't anytime soon. It's all right. I'm going to enjoy the roller-coaster ride anyway. :scooter: :popcorn:

Navin's acting has improved immensely! :bravo: :wub:

You're right about Vill as May. Haha, I thought she was rather lifeless with Watit (even though there were times when she was happy with him :blush:), but boom! In comes Rut, and she's a spitting fireball! :kiss2:

Mannie said:
I loveee this. Totally explains what I'm seeing too! I need to come back with my comments for the episodes. So busy but want to finish watching soooo bad :(. I'll have this weekend to catch up!

EEK! Looking forward to your reviews and analysis, Mann! :yahoo: :woot: :clap: Since you loved SSP's episodes 5 & 6 so much, I know you're enjoying NJ's episodes 5 & 6. :bhehe:

Ooh, really? You see some of Aom's acting style in Vill? :eek: Aw, how sweet! :clap2: :wub: Hmm, even though I'm an Aom fan, I confess I don't remember much of her acting style. :smack: :blush: Well, Vill's already in a remake of one of Aom's lakorns: Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk. Eh, I'm not so excited for it, but I guess I'll still tune in to see if Vill has improved in the comedy department. Even though Vill is such a goofy and bubbly person in reality, somehow, she just doesn't do so well in comical roles. :mellow: Oh, Vill would make a lovely princess! :wub: Haha, I'd love to see her in a remake of Leurd Kattiya.

Nanciie said:
In the middle of watching ep 5 seem like they want to promote toomtam songs huh....his friend wat was singing his song when he came out of his shower lol

Haha, really? Shoot, I only know one of Toomtam's songs. I'm such a bad fan. :smack: Thanks for the interesting info, Nanciie!

aiyaja said:
Hahah, I can see Aom's acting in Vill. And I can also see Ah'Piak's acting in Toomtam especially the hand and pointing gestures. Lol

That's why I feel like the animated facial expressions are Aom's style. Lol

:lmao2: Hehe, the part about Ah'Piak's acting style in Toomtam especially cracks me up. :lmao3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! I'm in heaven!!! Dang, Toomtam looks like he's about to eat Vill alive! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Omg! I'm in heaven!!! Dang, Toomtam looks like he's about to eat Vill alive! Hahah!

I am, too, Aiyaja! :faint: :woot: :yahoo: This is pure bliss. :spin: Haha, he does look like that, eh? :pervie: Aiyaja, do you know of a website where we can buy the magazine? I remember you told me you don't know anything about buying magazines from Magazinedee.

I actually am not that fond of the red background, but it's a great color for them! :wub: And I don't really mind it. I'm just so in :heart: with their photo shoot! :drool: :spicy: Ohhhhh, February is definitely love month, full of ToomVill goodies. :clap:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Vill looks like Nee. Haha! Vill's face changes with makeup all the time. I usually order from Ethaicd.

Ah, yes, now I remember. But Ethaicd doesn't have Never mind; I'll check it out to see if they sell the latest issues of PappayonBunterng Magazine. I hope so! :spin:

She does look like Nee. Haha, I'm still not complaining; at least, her makeup isn't too extreme. Aw, finally, these two in a real photo shoot. :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :cry: :wub: I hope more photos will be released! Here's the full shot of the cover. Even more beautiful! :drool: And aw, look at those photos of them (second photo)!!!! Hehehehehe. *Creepy giggling* :ghehe: I love all the pictures, even though Toomtam's furry coat is a little too much. :loool: Excuse me while I wipe off my drool. :smack: The third and last photo is a BTS of them during the time they went in to shoot for their issue of PappayonBunterng Magazine. Seriously! These two need to share more photos of themselves! :smack:

Credits: ภาพยนตร์บันเทิง (PPBT Magazine)'s Facebook; ming_pappayon's IG.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
There's so much sex appeal! I'm not even joking right now! Hahahhahah!

I want more photos! :woot: Haha, imagine them in a real sexy photo shoot, like Image! :drool: Oh, the thoughts racing through my unholy mind for them... :wackonut: :weee: :crazy: :smack:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They should have done some shots where they were laying down somewhere, a couch, a bed, the ground, the counter, just somewhere! Haha!