AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
They should have done some shots where they were laying down somewhere, a couch, a bed, the ground, the counter, just somewhere! Haha!

My sentiments exactly! Ooh, my imagination is getting out of control again. Toomtam seems to be sitting in a chair, but yeah, they should be laying down somewhere... :pervie:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's too hot! I'm sweating! Aish! They need more!

:loool: Haha, you and me both. You and me both. :coverlaf: :highfive: The ToomVill fever is raging once again! :spicY:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
First it was the music video, now this magazine, and then the tv shows that will be airing too! :woot:

OMGosh! Don't get me started on that! Haha, yes, that AWESOME music video!!!! :faint: Haha, I'm still so much in love with it. I'm anxious and impatient for the TV shows, too! I know there's their segment for the Aom and Jeab show, but shouldn't there be something about the time they went to the Splashdown Waterpark Pattaya to have some fun or do something (refer to the photos below)? I was hoping for some media coverage on it or something. :spin: I love their photos from time spent over there! So fin mak! :wub:

Ooh, Aiyaja! Haha, does this indicate that Toomtam and Vill have some sort of event together? :blush:

21 ก.พ 58
14.00น.-21.00น.ตูมตาม วิว โปรโมทช่อง ONE หาดใหญ่ จ.สงขลา

Credits: kate_sonthichai & lakornexact's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yes, it says: February 21, 2015, Toomtam and Vill will be promoting One HD in Hat Yai, Songkhla Province.

Darn. I wish I could be there and greet them! :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Yes, it says: February 21, 2015, Toomtam and Vill will be promoting One HD in Hat Yai, Songkhla Province.

Darn. I wish I could be there and greet them! :cry:

EEK! Haha, I'll definitely remember that date. :woot: Ok, it's not a real event outside of OneHD/Exact, but it's still exciting to know they'll be together for that day. :spin: :wub: Thanks, Aiyaja! :flowers: :Kiss: :grouphug: I wish we could all be there to shower them with love... :cry1: Instead, we're worlds apart. :teary: But at least, we can rely on our fellow Toomtam and Vill fans in Thailand to share the goodies with us. :grouphug: :heart:

...Shoot! I still can't let go of that magazine cover... :weee: Urgh, I hope someone somewhere shares more pictures soon! :spin: And please...somebody pair them up for another photo shoot...a far more intimate one! :spicy:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Woot! Woot! I'm lovin the promotions together, keep them coming!

Hehe, even more promotions would be nice. Gah, give us more ToomVill photos! :worthy:

Thank you for posting the new magazine ToomVill cover!!!  :dance1:  :woot2: What a sexy pair!! ToomVill takes over :) I so love they're doing more promotions for this lakorn. Thanks to Aom, I guess. We get to see more pictures, actual BTS videos and photos. Please let there be more!!

Maiko - there's your "eye sex" right there.  :cheer: hmmm smexy!!! Oh I think it's time to change my icon to show my ToomVill love. I hope Rut & May get to be happy before the truth come out. 

Aiyaja - I concur re: Rut & May get to be themselves around each other and that's how LOVE should be. It's fun to watch them bicker from 1 moment then be so sweet in the next. They will never get bored of each other and it's a bonus that they look like that..gorgeous creatures!!

:eek:fftopic:  I'm still holding out candle for them, you know. But I don't want to delve into it here because I believe that they are both happy.  :wink:

Love reading everyone's comments. I forgot how to quote posts. I'm so dumb. tehee!! When my schedule goes back to normal, I'll come around more often.  :dance3:  :yahoo:  :clap:

AikOm^_^

GUYS! NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL FANS! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM FOR THE EFM AWARDS! OUR NJ IS ONLY 4% AWAY FROM 1ST PLACE. LET'S MAKE IT SO THAT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM WILL WIN! :woot: IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our man at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

For the Popular Celebrity category, Toomtam is currently in second place with 31% of the votes; he's 6% short of taking 1st place. WE CAN DO THIS! :highfive: Haha, I actually had my doubts, so it's such a nice surprise to see NJ and Toomtam so close to victory. Let's let EFM know how much we love Ngao Jai! REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every hour for the categories. So, keep voting every hour! :strong: Good luck to all the nominees! :heart:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :spin: Here's the LINK to the voting for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, hopefully the following list will help out. THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you for posting the new magazine ToomVill cover!!!  :dance1:  :woot2: What a sexy pair!! ToomVill takes over :) I so love they're doing more promotions for this lakorn. Thanks to Aom, I guess. We get to see more pictures, actual BTS videos and photos. Please let there be more!!

Maiko - there's your "eye sex" right there.  :cheer: hmmm smexy!!! Oh I think it's time to change my icon to show my ToomVill love. I hope Rut & May get to be happy before the truth come out. 

Aiyaja - I concur re: Rut & May get to be themselves around each other and that's how LOVE should be. It's fun to watch them bicker from 1 moment then be so sweet in the next. They will never get bored of each other and it's a bonus that they look like that..gorgeous creatures!!

:eek:fftopic:  I'm still holding out candle for them, you know. But I don't want to delve into it here because I believe that they are both happy.  :wink:

Love reading everyone's comments. I forgot how to quote posts. I'm so dumb. tehee!! When my schedule goes back to normal, I'll come around more often.  :dance3:  :yahoo:  :clap:

Haheho, KimBerry! :coverlaf: You're welcome for the magazine cover. They certainly are a sexy pair, huh? :yummy: I am so glad they are doing more promotions this time. It makes us happy! Hehe, we're always so greedy for more. :grouphug:

ToomVill's eye sex for each other are the best! :spin: :wub: So much tension and emotions in their stares. Once again and again, they can just stare at each other, and that's enough to make me jin. :weee: I'm sure Rut and May will be very happy with each other before the truth is revealed. Gah, they're going to be so hurt. :cry:

Haha, it's ok that you forgot how to quote posts. :console: Ooh! Yes! Please do come in here more often when you can, dearest KimBerry! :yahoo: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss3:

toomvill_love said:
*PIC*
Just for fun

:loool: I love, love, :heart: it, Anne! :bravo: :thumbsup: :clap: :wub: Hehe, it's so cool that you and I have the same thoughts regarding that cover shot of them; Toomtam definitely looks like a vampire about to suck on innocent Vill's lovely, white neck. :drool: :spicy: Oh, gosh, I'm killing myself here. :faint: Haha, I'm still so much in love with their photo shoot. :bhehe: For the cover shot, I imagine Toomtam licking Vill's neckline and sniffing all over her and kissing her. Then he'll bite her, gently at first and then forcefully and passionately. :yummy: Haha, look at that expression of his! So naughty! :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Gah, I rang out of time to share some goodies. Will have to do that after work. :cry1: Have a great day, everyone! :tearybye: :flowers: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes! Just voted again like twice. Hehe. I hope Ngao Jai wins! Lol

Keep voting guys!

I'm still waiting for the photo shoot to fully come out so I can create some art of our lovely ToomVill. Hahah.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
* cries * ToomVill is so beautiful.

It feels like it's been forever since I've been on this thread (my second home ;) )
You girls really do keep this thread moving! So much fun coming back to read all your lovely posts.
And the magazine is finally out. ToomVill have hotness and sex-appeal written all over them, oh dayum dayum dayummmmm...

Another photo shoot please! This time, maybe less clothes, more skin, closer, laying on bed/couch shoots... Just a suggestion hahahaha.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HELLO TO ALL MY NGAO JAI FRIENDS!!!!! 

I've only been gone a few days and OH MY GOD!!!!! THERE ARE ALREADY PHOTOS OF TOOMTAM AND VILL IN A MAGAZINE PHOTO SHOOT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? 

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If I was Toomtam's girlfriend, I would be jealous of him with Vill. LOL! THEY SERIOUSLY HAVE SUCH GREAT CHEMISTRY TOGETHER!!!!! THEY MAKE ONE HOT COUPLE!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I HAVE MISSED THIS FORUM SO MUCH!!! NOW I CAN FINALLY BE BACK ON HERE WITH EVERYONE!!! 

ALSO, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I have yet to watch episode 5 and 6 with english subtitles!!! Guess I will be spending my Valentine's Day watching Ngao Jai with english subtitles!!!

Happy Heart's Day my dearies!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :grouphug:

ToomVill is my date as well this Valentine's..I'm totally not  complaining.  :dance1: Gonna watch the eps with subs!!!

How hard must it be to film that "cat fight" scene, because Vill was really trying hard not to laugh. It's cuteee. 

Ohhh and that scene you gifed Maiko...(Rut & May in May's haus) it's one of my favorite. Just a little moment but it made my heart flutter. It's sweet and adorable. May were giving Rut intense stares and used an irate voice while he was busy making Koon jealous..but when they were leaving...her voice turned into a soft tone..and his as well ..and *melts* I love that scene..(I'm glad to know we'll get happy couple moments with them.)