AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, I'm finally home! :woot: B) Hehe, I love coming home to you guys! :grouphug: Time for me to reply to the comments.

MissSunny said:
The forum is rather quiet today.  :shrug:  :scratchchin:

Wha? Haha, I thought you guys were pretty active. :thumbsup: It's ok, we'll definitely talk some more in the future. :wink:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, all of us are at work today plus the lakorn has finished airing for this week.

Work, school, you name it! I'm still finning over the episodes though! :woot2: :dance1: :weee: Haha, thinking of this thread (and NJ's thread over at Spicy) and NJ made me so happy today. I couldn't stop my goofy and creepy smiles. :D :bhehe: Just had to reply to both your comments (yours and MissSunny's) first before I get to the others'. :dance3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Viki has had quite a few bugs lately. I was going to sub the teaser for Episodes 7-8 but the clips won't show up anymore at Viki.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Viki has had quite a few bugs lately. I was going to sub the teaser for Episodes 7-8 but the clips won't show up anymore at Viki.

Aw, that bites, but thanks for trying to sub the teaser! :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seems so sad for May and Rut. Toomtam's heartbroken look when May asked for a divorce was priceless and full of emotions.

Hahah! I love it when the leads are married and share a room together. Yeah, it's a good thing that Watit married May, gives Rut access to may very easily and legally too. Lol

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGG I am watching how May keeps discovering weird things happening to the new 'Watit' and its so hilarious! lol if it was me I would have known he's a complete different person, oh well its a drama so I'll let it slide LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. We were just talking about that yesterday that I wouldn't be able to tell that they're two different people.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Seems so sad for May and Rut. Toomtam's heartbroken look when May asked for a divorce was priceless and full of emotions.

Hahah! I love it when the leads are married and share a room together. Yeah, it's a good thing that Watit married May, gives Rut access to may very easily and legally too. Lol

I'm guessing that the scene of the attempted R will be in episode 8... Toomtam and his heartbroken expressions are just beautiful. :spin: I love both Toomtam and Vill's expressions for each other in the sad and serious scenes. :wub:

It's extra spicy when the leads are married! Hehe, I'm glad Watit and May are married, but I seriously want Rut to be the one marrying May under Watit's name.

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGG I am watching how May keeps discovering weird things happening to the new 'Watit' and its so hilarious! lol if it was me I would have known he's a complete different person, oh well its a drama so I'll let it slide LOL

:lmao2: Yes, let it slide. :yes:

aiyaja said:
Hahah. We were just talking about that yesterday that I wouldn't be able to tell that they're two different people.

Fun time(s) yesterday. :bhehe: :rofl: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Hahaha! Its good that she doesn't suspect that he's a different person because she would fell in love with Rut and not the real Artit cause they are so different. Then again I guess May would never ever have guessed that Watit would have a twin brother to come to take his place, yeah it would be hard to tell too

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Hahaha! Its good that she doesn't suspect that he's a different person because she would fell in love with Rut and not the real Artit cause they are so different. Then again I guess May would never ever have guessed that Watit would have a twin brother to come to take his place, yeah it would be hard to tell too

I guess in a situation like that, I would jokingly think of the possibility of twins, but I'd rely on a far more reasonable suspicion/scenario. :shrug:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I guess in a situation like that, I would jokingly think of the possibility of twins, but I'd rely on a far more reasonable suspicion/scenario. :shrug:

If they look like Toomtam I have no complains at all I would just GO WITH IT HAHAHA. Btw, I am loving May's character,she just slapped two women in one episode, she's awesome omg I love her!!! she's not the typical N'ek, I like how strong she is!! hehehehe

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
If they look like Toomtam I have no complains at all I would just GO WITH IT HAHAHA. Btw, I am loving May's character,she just slapped two women in one episode, she's awesome omg I love her!!! she's not the typical N'ek, I like how strong she is!! hehehehe

Haha, no complaints at all if they're Toomtam-lookalikes! :drool: It is really nice and refreshing to see that May doesn't let the other ladies bully her. :thumbsup: Good thing she's not a weakling when it comes to those girls! But May is still pretty soft-spoken and respectful towards the elders. So she has two sides to her. :lol:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, no complaints at all if they're Toomtam-lookalikes! :drool: It is really nice and refreshing to see that May doesn't let the other ladies bully her. :thumbsup: Good thing she's not a weakling when it comes to those girls! But May is still pretty soft-spoken and respectful towards the elders. So she has two sides to her. :lol:

Yesss I just finished watching episode 6, omg I am dying to see the next episode!! why do they have to torture us like thissss!!! do you speak Thai btw?

AikOm^_^

I'm trying to finish my replies to the other comments, but then, I keep getting distracted by other things. :smack: :sweat:

Dang it! I hope PappayonBunterng Magazine will release ToomVill's magazine photo shoot soon. :spin: :worthy: I'm dying to see it! I hope there are plenty of pictures! Every time I look at the BTS photo of them, it just makes my heart flutter so happily. :heart: It's just too beautiful. :drool:

By the way, Toomtam graces the cover for one of Glow Magazine's issue for this month. And Vill does so for one of TVPool Magazine's issue. Dang, Toomtam's body got buffer! :drool: Hehe, I hope by the time he and Vill reunite (please! :spin:) for another lakorn, he'll be even more muscular. Just imagining him taking advantage of Vill gets me so excited. :woot: The third photo makes me so happy. Tidbits on NJ and ToomVill are always so heartwarming! :wub: For more of Vill's TVPool photo shoot, please go HERE. She looks so gorgeous for the inside photos! The cover doesn't do her justice (TVPool Magazine covers aren't the best). I hope Glow Magazine will share more photos of Toomtam's photo shoot.

Credit: Magazinedee.

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yesss I just finished watching episode 6, omg I am dying to see the next episode!! why do they have to torture us like thissss!!! do you speak Thai btw?

Episode 6 was awesome! :wub: They just have to break our hearts by making us wait... :weep: Oh, no, I don't speak Thai. :blush: I can only understand a few words or phrases (but that's not stopping me from watching NJ, especially live). :lol: Aiyaja does, though. :D Seems like you do, ImmaSingaholic?

AikOm^_^

Now onto the other comments. I am done. YES. :dance3:

toomvill_love said:
I made a watit and may mv.
*VIDEO*

English version of Chinese lyrics
Silent behind you waiting for me,
You want to see more casual smile,
Perhaps you do not understand my heart,
I try to make you move.

In your eyes how clumsy I am,
Never give up chasing your dedication.
As long as you are a little more response I,
A smile or a nod to accept.

Can you come a little closer,
Aloud all your feelings,
Do not tightly locked up in only their own world,
Warm sun for you to meet.

Can you come a little closer,
Can a little more courageous,
Even if you let me know I'll just unrequited love,
I will hide thanks
Smile and say goodbye to you.

Now that I had the chance to watch your MV thoroughly, it's even more beautiful and meaningful the second time around! :spin: :wub: WONDERFUL JOB, ANNE! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :flowers: I :heart: it! It makes me both happy and sad, for the doomed love between Watit and May. :cry: Even though I prefer Toomtam to portray his Watit without the feminine vibes, Watit's love for May is so sweet and cute. I would so love to see a different version to Watit and May's love story. :) I strongly believe she would have fallen for him, and he would slowly change over time for her and become a better person. Their love is so innocent and fragile. Love all their scenes and the short time they spent together. :weep: I especially love the scenes at the end of your MV; the scene of happy Watit on their bed is so adorable. He was so happy she agreed to a day of fun with him. The scene of May taking off his glasses while he was sleeping makes my heart beat, for I'm happy to see her care for him. :wub: I love how you put the clips together. And despite the use of special effects, it's still a stunning MV. :clap2:

Marvelous job, Anne! Thanks for sharing it with us! :grouphug: :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic said:
 Yeahhhh, I think I'm gonna make one after I finish the whole drama so that I have more materials to work with. I do agree with u, I hope May and the real Watit didn't get married so early lol, I was hoping they can get engaged or something so that it's not too guilty for Rut and May when the truth comes out. Anyway I am still waiting to see episode 6 part 3 & 4, damn they are uploading really slow, urgh i am dying here!!! LOL i love the scene where he just pinned her down and sleep on her. that was hilarious hahahaha I am so enjoying all this

Haha, true; more scenes for you to select. Yay, I'm not the only one who wanted Rut to marry May instead of the real Watit. :highfive: I love, love, love, :heart: that scene, too! Hehe, all their scenes make me giggle, but that unexpected scene of him pinning her down to sleep on her is just so refreshing and adorable. :wub:

ImmaSingaholic said:
 Hi here it is *VIDEO*

Aw, thanks for helping out Texashot. :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
:lol:  They're all NOT very bright huh? He suddenly appeared & he's better than ever.  Actually, he's perfect.  

It does & it takes too long to type up a comment on my phone.  AT&T randomly sent someone to fix it but...on a FREAKING weekday.  WTH!  People have to work.  What is wrong with them?!  

Vill was cute as Gan, sexy as Nee & is gorgeous as May.  I really like her whole look in here.  Horizontal stripes go very well on her (I like stripes).  On me...well, I'll just look rounder than I already am.  

The way Rut was eating sticky rice made me hungry so I went out for Thai/Lao food last night.  And I dipped my sticky rice into the papaya sauce too.  So yummy :thumbsup: .  I wish we have whatever Rut was dipping here in the US too.  I think it's nam prik or something like that...some spicy paste.  

Ew, AT&T...I use their service, too, and they're not the best. -_- At least, my Internet has been working fine without any problems. I pray that they will get it fixed soon so that we can hear more from you, Ceda_lee! :kiss: :grouphug:

Oh, my, your descriptions of Gan, Nee, and May are spot on! :clap: True, Vill looks good in horizontal striped shirts/dresses. Aw, I already know you're beautiful, no matter what you wear. :kiss3:

Dang, you're making me hungry. :cry1: The scene of Rut eating sticky rice...is that the scene before he pinned May down and slept on top of her? :eek: :scratchhead2:

MissSunny said:
Hello all!!! SO HAPPY TO BE BACK ON HERE!!! YAY FOR FANMADE MV FOR TOOMVILL COUPLE!!!!

Hello, hello, hello, hiya! :hiya: Beautiful MV! :wub:

MissSunny said:
So funny how everyone is posting about how they wish watit and may didn't get marry so early so that rut wouldn't feel guilty about falling in love with his sister-in-law. But if watit and may didn't get marry the rut wouldn't be able to use his status and power as a husband against noon!!!!

No, by all means Watit and May should marry, but I just want Rut to be the actual one marrying May under Watit's name. That's less of a sin than falling in love with your sister-in-law. :cry1: That way, Rut should still be able to use his status as a husband, even though it's a fake marriage. :pervie:

MissSunny said:
Sorry I meant to say use his power as a husband against koon. I'm typing on my cell phone and it autocorrect me

:whahuh: You could have just gone back and edited your post. :kiss: Haha, I didn't even notice the mistake until you pointed it out. But I knew who you were talking about. :lol:

MissSunny said:
I think its better that watit and may did get marry because at least rut can kiss and hug may while he is pretending to be watit. Also, at least rut can do things that koon can't do because rut is May's "husband" and koon is just an outsider. I love it when rut keeps pointing out to koon that he is just an outsider and that rut/watit is the husband.

Yay to Rut for pointing that out to Koon! :thumbsup: :clap:

MissSunny said:
I love how rut tries to annoy koon by stepping in between him and may. I love rut rubbing his status as May's husband in front of koon's face everytime they meet!!! Feels so good to see rut having power!!!

Hehe, yes, I'm satisfied that Rut annoys Koon every way he can. More enjoyment for us. :pervie:

aiyaja said:
Episode 6 has been uploaded on One HD's official YouTube. As for the subs, we're still working on it at Viki.

Eek, thanks, Aiyaja and Shadow Hunters! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Will wait patiently for the subs. :kiss3:

Nanciie said:
Damn u guys post a lot though it's hard for me to catch up on post but totally don't mind reading all the wonderful posts/squealing/ fangirling and those awesome pics shared :)

Yay can't wait to watch 5 and 6 reading the spoilers already make me excited xD

And how the post about Mai eyebrows it distracted me as well LOL but wasn't bother by the girl nose but maybe I just didn't pay as much attention cuz I focus more on the guys??!!

Side note: how difference in look compare to her brother right and I did though ppl mention that she was nichkhun sister way back when there's promo pics .... Seriously nichkhun looks really pretty handsome in person too... Wonder why the big difference maybe the makeup ?? Seem like thai girls always pile lot of make up or am I wrong?? Sorry got off topic >.<

Yes, this thread moves quickly!

Mouse, who plays Mai, is a cutie, but hehe, his eyebrows don't need any extra work on them. Hmm, I should check out this Nichkhun fellow...eh, if I remember. So many things to do at once. I do notice that Thai actresses tend to put on more makeup than Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese actresses. :scratchchin: Haha, they don't need to make it so extreme. Light makeup is better!

MissSunny said:
I think since maybe the cameras that they use to film are HD, they need to make the girls look very pretty but I think most of the girls in this lakorn are already very pretty without the heavy makeup. I on the other hand need a lot of makeup because I look like a zombie without makeup. LOL

Yes, they are pretty already without the heavy makeup. You, a zombie without makeup?! :nono1: :console: :kiss:

aiyaja said:
You have to have great skin to look nice in HD. Plus, if you've had any work done, it sort of shows or looks off. Lol

I love it how Rut calls May wifey, beloved, and my love randomly. Hahah. So cute.

Aw, I have bad skin. :mellow: :cry1: <_<

Hehehe, I love how he calls her that, too! :wub: :spicy: Those two... :yummy:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hi beautifuls! I've missed this thread all day but here I am now, caught up with all the posts! :D It's been such a long day but coming to this thread makes me so happy :)

@toomvill_love: That is such an adorable MV! Great job! The Chinese song really does add onto the cute aspect :D Wathit & May are super cute!

Well, hiya back, gorgeous! :kiss: Yay, I'm glad you're caught up! Almost Friday, Marina girl! :woot: Aw, I know exactly how you feel. :kiss:

Yeah, Anne's (Toomvill_love) MV is hecka adorable. :wub: Watit and May are just too sweet and kute. :cry:

aiyaja said:
Oh yes, I forgot to thank Anne for the lovely MV of our beloved couple. Really good job and cute song!

I agree! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh dayummm, Toomtam is so hot as always. He has definitely got buffer and I giggled at your comment, @Maiko about him becoming more muscular for a future lakorn with him and Vill, hahaha. Yes, definitely! Oh gee, it would even add on to the aggressive scenes ;)

And Vill is gorgeous. Agree, that cover doesn't do justice at all.
The inside photos are much better in my opinion. This photo shoots also shows how much thinner she has gotten.
My favorite inside photo of Vill is the one with her on the couch in the white outfit.
Gahhhh, she is a stunner! Those nice long legs (all for Toomtam, hehe ;D ) And her light skin and beautiful hair and lovely self is just wow. Vill's beautiful.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh dayummm, Toomtam is so hot as always. He has definitely got buffer and I giggled at your comment, @Maiko about him becoming more muscular for a future lakorn with him and Vill, hahaha. Yes, definitely! Oh gee, it would even add on to the aggressive scenes ;)

And Vill is gorgeous. Agree, that cover doesn't do justice at all.
The inside photos are much better in my opinion. This photo shoots also shows how much thinner she has gotten.
My favorite inside photo of Vill is the one with her on the couch in the white outfit.
Gahhhh, she is a stunner! Those nice long legs (all for Toomtam, hehe ;D ) And her light skin and beautiful hair and lovely self is just wow. Vill's beautiful.

Oh, yeah; his muscular and well-toned body will make those aggressive scenes a thousand times hotter! Those two just give me unholy and inappropriate thoughts, not meant for this world! :secret: Him, shirtless, on top of her fragile body. All those skinship. :drools: The fighting and the movements, OW! :spicy: Haha, man, I can't let go of that bedroom scene in which he pinned her down on the bed and slept on top of her (episode 6)! Marina, when you watch it, pay attention to their legs. Their lower portions. Pay attention to all the tiny details! Vill was trying to kick him in the...in his soft spot. :D Hehe, he stopped her attempts. :ghehe: Their leg movements - no! All their movements were so hot and exciting. :blush:

Ah, yes. You can definitely see Vill's weight loss in the photo shoot for TVPool. :teary: But yeah, her inside photos are so beautiful! Whahahaha! Your comment about her long legs for Toomtam just tickle me! :loool: :lmao3: :lmao: Hehe. :pervie:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Episode 6 was awesome! :wub: They just have to break our hearts by making us wait... :weep: Oh, no, I don't speak Thai. :blush: I can only understand a few words or phrases (but that's not stopping me from watching NJ, especially live). :lol: Aiyaja does, though. :D Seems like you do, ImmaSingaholic?

Hahaha I don't speak Thai. I can understand the basics, so I can still survive watching lakorns though without subtitles but I can't understand difficult and technical words. You are seriously trying to kill me with those photos THOSE MUSCLES ERRGHHH! LOL Vill is so skinnyyyy but she's so beautiful! I totally ship them, but too bad Toomtam already has a girlfriend. Oh well, its okay, their lakorn is good enough for me to sail my ship away hahaha!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
LOVE THE MAGAZINE COVERS OF TOOMTAM AND VILL YOU POSTED MAIKO!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
I'm so jealous of how beautiful Vill looks. She's got a great body!!! As for Toomtam, there is nothing to say but SCREAM!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

I would be happy to wake up to a man like him anyday!!!! It's even more sad since Valentine's Day is this weekend and I don't have one like him!!!! Reality is too cruel. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: