AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
My eyes are falling asleep here. :yawn: Will continue re-watching the episodes (with subs) tomorrow morning and continue with those unfinished tasks. :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 4 had some sweet moments between Watit and May, which continued to build a sad love story. However, I think there was a bit too much of the side characters such as Tippy, Bood, Angkoon, Chard, and so forth. I would have liked to see more of Watit and May together as their fate comes to an end especially their final moment together. It's pretty sad how Watit ends up unconscious right after a huge misunderstanding that broke his heart. He died trying to protect the woman he loved. I don't know if Watit believed in May or not but he was really hurt and ready to protect his love or May's dignity by force. Hahah, don't mess with nerds. If you push them far enough, they will start to fight back.

There were some scenes in here where Vill looked like she just woke up. :bhehe: The scene where May and Angkoon were hugging at the orange fields, Vill looked so dead and tired.

Anyway, May is beginning to get on my nerves now. :shutup: She should just be honest with Angkoon, not like that's going to stop him, but please, just let the poor guy know that you never cared for him, that even without Watit, you probably wouldn't marry him either. Of course, the storyline has to keep May this way so there can be lots of misunderstandings to make Rut jealous, aggressive, and hungry for love. :woot2: I mean, after Angkoon showed such an ugly side at the wedding, you would think that May would stop being his friend. And yes, May! That's called secretly meeting people behind your husband's back.

Angkoon is just freaking cold blooded and crazy. He wants to own May? Killing a person is one thing, but torturing them to their death is just way too cruel hearted. My sympathy towards Angkoon just disappeared after what he did to May and Watit.

Toomtam looks dang good as Rut towards the end. Wowzers! I can't wait until Rut becomes May's husband. :woot: :pervie:

Vill's acting is still a bit off for some reason. But perhaps that's how Ah'Piak and Aom likes it? Exaggerated like Koreans? I don't know but Vill does need to control her mouth movements. :facepalm:

AikOm^_^

Haha, so much for sleeping. :rolleyes: I blame it on ToomVill for making me a little bit more alert and awake. :lol: More photos from Zeal and Noona's เงาในหัวใจ MV. Eek! The ToomVill photos...especially that last one of them "kissing!" :faint: :drool: :wub: Just release the official MV already! :woot2: Since the photos are small, please don't hate me if I don't put them under a spoiler tag. :sweat: And all right! OneHD finally uploaded those segments of when Toomtam and Vill went onto various shows to promote NJ! :yahoo: There's also a short preview of next week's episodes. Eek! Rut! Hehe, jealous and angry Toomtam is so hawt! :spicy: So many gifs I want to create! Tomorrow (couple of hours actually)!

Credits: Inn News; ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2UCaBiCDxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e72KFgsmuHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0nqIGdreJg

aiyaja said:
Episode 4 had some sweet moments between Watit and May, which continued to build a sad love story. However, I think there was a bit too much of the side characters such as Tippy, Bood, Angkoon, Chard, and so forth. I would have liked to see more of Watit and May together as their fate comes to an end especially their final moment together. It's pretty sad how Watit ends up unconscious right after a huge misunderstanding that broke his heart. He died trying to protect the woman he loved. I don't know if Watit believed in May or not but he was really hurt and ready to protect his love or May's dignity by force. Hahah, don't mess with nerds. If you push them far enough, they will start to fight back.

There were some scenes in here where Vill looked like she just woke up. :bhehe: The scene where May and Angkoon were hugging at the orange fields, Vill looked so dead and tired.

Anyway, May is beginning to get on my nerves now. :shutup: She should just be honest with Angkoon, not like that's going to stop him, but please, just let the poor guy know that you never cared for him, that even without Watit, you probably wouldn't marry him either. Of course, the storyline has to keep May this way so there can be lots of misunderstandings to make Rut jealous, aggressive, and hungry for love. :woot2: I mean, after Angkoon showed such an ugly side at the wedding, you would think that May would stop being his friend. And yes, May! That's called secretly meeting people behind your husband's back.

Angkoon is just freaking cold blooded and crazy. He wants to own May? Killing a person is one thing, but torturing them to their death is just way too cruel hearted. My sympathy towards Angkoon just disappeared after what he did to May and Watit.

Toomtam looks dang good as Rut towards the end. Wowzers! I can't wait until Rut becomes May's husband. :woot: :pervie:

Vill's acting is still a bit off for some reason. But perhaps that's how Ah'Piak and Aom likes it? Exaggerated like Koreans? I don't know but Vill does need to control her mouth movements. :facepalm:

Say WHAT?! Watit died already, Aiyaja?! :teary: Or do you mean that he's still unconscious only? Aah, so even Vill looked tired in some scenes, not just Toomtam. :whahuh: Yeah, so true about May (beating around the bush with Angkoon). And the preview video that I posted above just proves it! The way she's meeting up with Koon and talking with him. Yeah, there were some pretty sweet scenes between Watit and May in episode 4. :cry: Hmm, I'd like to believe that he did believe in May... :scratchchin: But it's subjected to change after I re-watch it with English subs. :lol:

Yeah, my sympathy for Koon went down a notch after all the events in episode 4. :thumbdown: YES! Rut looks so delicious, and I'm just so excited to see him with May finally! :clap:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Are Vill and Tootam reuniting for the music video... Those shot are not from the Lakorn is it ????

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Are Vill and Tootam reuniting for the music video... Those shot are not from the Lakorn is it ????

No, those shots aren't from the lakorn; Toomtam and Vill were shooting some scenes for the MV a week or so ago. They're in the music video, along with Noona and Pex Zeal. Seems like the music video will revolve around them (ToomVill)? :woot: Or they play a very big part in it, at least. :wub:

Reactions: D~D

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

No, those shots aren't from the lakorn; Toomtam and Vill were shooting some scenes for the MV a week or so ago. They're in the music video, along with Noona and Pex Zeal. Seems like the music video will revolve around them (ToomVill)? :woot: Or they play a very big part in it, at least. :wub:
Oh yeah, oh yeah !!!! ...(っ´▽`)っ (っ´▽`)っ Lol ! Its like ... they have 2 lakorn together and a MV. how awesome is this. Thank u maiko

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Oh yeah, oh yeah !!!! ...(っ´▽`)っ (っ´▽`)っ Lol ! Its like ... they have 2 lakorn together and a MV. how awesome is this. Thank u maiko

You're welcome! I sure wish they would hurry up and release the MV already! :weee: :girlmad: Haha, ok, better not get too hyped out about it, just in case it disappoints me. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Say WHAT?! Watit died already, Aiyaja?! :teary: Or do you mean that he's still unconscious only? Aah, so even Vill looked tired in some scenes, not just Toomtam. :whahuh: Yeah, so true about May (beating around the bush with Angkoon). And the preview video that I posted above just proves it! The way she's meeting up with Koon and talking with him. Yeah, there were some pretty sweet scenes between Watit and May in episode 4. :cry: Hmm, I'd like to believe that he did believe in May... :scratchchin: But it's subjected to change after I re-watch it with English subs. :lol:

Yeah, my sympathy for Koon went down a notch after all the events in episode 4. :thumbdown: YES! Rut looks so delicious, and I'm just so excited to see him with May finally! :clap:
Watit hasn't died yet but he's unconscious. There's this scene at the ending credits where Por Liang Wit almost collaspses and Rut catches him at the hospital. That's probably when Watit dies. I mean, there's no way Watit is going to wake up and approve of the love between Rut and May. I don't think Aom and them are going to be that cruel or twisted. :scratchhead2:

Wow! I love the OST. And I love it that they're actually investing in the OST by having ToomVill unite again even if that's only for a brief moment like a music video.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Watit hasn't died yet but he's unconscious. There's this scene at the ending credits where Por Liang Wit almost collaspses and Rut catches him at the hospital. That's probably when Watit dies. I mean, there's no way Watit is going to wake up and approve of the love between Rut and May. I don't think Aom and them are going to be that cruel or twisted. :scratchhead2:

Wow! I love the OST. And I love it that they're actually investing in the OST by having ToomVill unite again even if that's only for a brief moment like a music video.

Ah, ok, he's only unconscious. I know exactly which scene you're talking about; I'm assuming that that scene has something to do with Watit, too. It'll be snowing in July when Watit approves of Rut and May's love. Um, I actually can see Aom or the scriptwriter being that twisted. :lmao:

It's extra special that ToomVill have a part in the MV. :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Goshhhh! I'm just sooooo excited for next week! Rut and May! I just love how they've been focusing on the emotions in this lakorn, so we get to see meaningful, deep, and painful scenes of both ToomVill. Man, did anyone sense the sexual tension and attraction from Rut to May when he agreed to be Watit at the hospital?

Dude, I swear, ToomVill should be leads in a Seur like lakorn. Toomtam can smell, can taste, and just feel Vill anywhere and everywhere. Hahahah! I love their chemistry. It's still there as hot as Thit and Gan left it in their last lifetime. Hahahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Goshhhh! I'm just sooooo excited for next week! Rut and May! I just love how they've been focusing on the emotions in this lakorn, so we get to see meaningful, deep, and painful scenes of both ToomVill. Man, did anyone sense the sexual tension and attraction from Rut to May when he agreed to be Watit at the hospital?

Dude, I swear, ToomVill should be leads in a Seur like lakorn. Toomtam can smell, can taste, and just feel Vill anywhere and everywhere. Hahahah! I love their chemistry. It's still there as hot as Thit and Gan left it in their last lifetime. Hahahah.

:loool: :lmao2: Too funny, Aiyaja! :coverlaf: :lmao3: Did you watch Seur at all, or just skimmed through it? I wouldn't mind ToomVill in a lakorn like Seur, but it has to be better than Seur. Hehe, we're both so impatient for next week. :lol2: The sexual tension and attraction you're talking about...are they from a scene in episode 4? Or were you referring to the preview(s) for next week's episode(s)? I definitely see, sense, and FEEL the tension from the previews. :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched Seur. It was pretty good. Taya did such a good job. Since watching Seur and Fun Fueng, I feel as though moving to One HD was for the better for Exact. Their lakorns have gotten sooooooo much better. No more killing sprees. No more nonsense and emphasis on the bad person to garner ratings. It's all about quality now. Thus why I really enjoyed those two lakorns. I hope Ngao Jai is the same. I guess the killing spree fan who had a say in how the lakorns were produced was either fired or from Ch. 5. Hahah.

Vill looks so pretty in that one scene where she tells us to watch Ngao Jai next week. What is she filming? Hopefully it's a new lakorn. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I watched Seur. It was pretty good. Taya did such a good job. Since watching Seur and Fun Fueng, I feel as though moving to One HD was for the better for Exact. Their lakorns have gotten sooooooo much better. No more killing sprees. No more nonsense and emphasis on the bad person to garner ratings. It's all about quality now. Thus why I really enjoyed those two lakorns. I hope Ngao Jai is the same. I guess the killing spree fan who had a say in how the lakorns were produced was either fired or from Ch. 5. Hahah.

Vill looks so pretty in that one scene where she tells us to watch Ngao Jai next week. What is she filming? Hopefully it's a new lakorn. Hehe.

Oh, really? So Seur didn't have a nonsense killing spree? Haha, let's hope the killing spree fan stays away from future Exact productions, then. :lol: As for the non-NJ scene of Vill at the end of episode 4, I thought that's Vill filming for Sanya Kaen Saen Ruk. Looks like it's one of her costumes for the lakorn.

aiyaja said:
The previews are what makes my heart jump and shout with JOY! Hahah!

The previews are hecka exciting...wish it's Monday tomorrow, but alas, it's not. :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, man! The Lovely Revenge? I haven't been following that lakorn at all. I think I should now since One HD Exact lakorns have been pretty good even if they're remakes. So far, Excat has done an outstanding job at remakes. Plus, I've actually grown a liking for Nike ever since he helped Vill from falling off a tree! Hahaha. He was such a gentleman.

I hope the ratings SOAR! I'm going to wish for the impossible! Hahahhahah! If we're going to wish and pray for something, why not go all in? I pray for a rating of 5! Hahaha!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just happy that our ToomVill finally gets another lifetime together. It's so rare. Alright, goodnight, Maiko. Have to wake up in a few hours refreshed and ready to sub.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aw, man! The Lovely Revenge? I haven't been following that lakorn at all. I think I should now since One HD Exact lakorns have been pretty good even if they're remakes. So far, Excat has done an outstanding job at remakes. Plus, I've actually grown a liking for Nike ever since he helped Vill from falling off a tree! Hahaha. He was such a gentleman.

I hope the ratings SOAR! I'm going to wish for the impossible! Hahahhahah! If we're going to wish and pray for something, why not go all in? I pray for a rating of 5! Hahaha!

There's not a lot of updates on The Lovely Revenge anyway. -_- After glimpsing some of Nike's scenes in Seur, he's actually an ok actor, even though he's not eye-candy. :) Aw, he helped Vill out? How nice of him.

Of course, I'll continue to pray for high ratings. Among other things. :worthy:

Ooh, for episode 5's preview (at the end of episode 4), wonder what May saw when she turned around to Rut when he called her back? :ghehe: Vill's expression was priceless! :loool:

aiyaja said:
I'm just happy that our ToomVill finally gets another lifetime together. It's so rare. Alright, goodnight, Maiko. Have to wake up in a few hours refreshed and ready to sub.

Same here, Aiyaja! :spin: :cry: Haha, I can't sleep now. :lol2: I'm still tired, but I want to do some things first. I'm sure I'll doze off early in the morning. :yawn: Aw, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams! :grouphug: :kiss:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
The MV starring Toomtam and Vill is finally out!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:
Vill looks extremely gorgeous here (as usual) ;A;

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo5AqHPZEgo[/media]
cr: werecordsgmm

AikOm^_^

arasucre said:
The MV starring Toomtam and Vill is finally out!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:
I haven't watched it yet, I just straightly came here to post it. xD

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo5AqHPZEgo[/media]
cr: werecordsgmm

You beat me to sharing it. :cry1: I was in the midst of writing out my reaction. Ok, I'll just finish my thoughts. :D Thanks!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hehe, I woke up to a wonderful surprise. :bhehe: The official MV for Zeal and Noona's เงาในหัวใจ song is FINALLY released! Gah! The ToomVill scenes! :eyetwitch: :faint: :woot: :yahoo: :bravo: :clap: :cloud9: :wub: They're amazing. :D ToomVill are unbelievably amazing. Zeal and Noona are amazing. The whole MV is amazing. :thumbsup: Granted, the colors aren't too cheerful, but I still :heart: the MV very much. Haha, it's WAY BETTER than I ever expected. And Toomtam and Vill kissed for real! :blush: I really didn't think they would. :ghehe:

I get chills during the very first scene of ToomVill in the hallway. :cold: Shoot, do you two have to be so freakin' beautiful and perfect together?! :drool: When they stare at each other in the hallway, my heart just sings! And golly gee, when Toomtam reaches out to take Vill's hand...! :woot: Haha, I'm strongly reminded of the scene in which Thit (Toomtam) holds Gan's (Vill) hand in his car in episode 12 of SSP. :blush: Dang, their yearning for each other... :teary: And the stares they give to one another! Haha, I hurt along with Vill when Toomtam lets go of her hand and walks away from her. Noona's appearance is angelic. :D Hehe, it's like she brightens up the screen, bringing life to Zeal's dark world! The balcony scene is awesome. I feel Toomtam's surprise and happiness when he sees Vill. :lol2: Vill's, too. Wow, Vill's crying scene is spot on! :clap2: I find it incredibly sweet how she's the one reaching her hands out to Toomtam to take. And he takes them! :rockon: AND kisses them, too! That last scene of them hugging and kissing...! :faint: :wub:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Goooood morning.

【OFFICIAL MV】: "Shadow Inside My Heart" - Pex Zeal ft. Noona Neungtida

*edited; refer to link above*
Cr. werecordsgmm

Will be back later. ♡♡♡!!!