AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah! In reference of how Toomtam was joking with Gam. Lol

Oh, Gam! Right. :lol2:

Oh, I see now! It's because Marina just added that BTS video to her previous post! :rofl: I just saw it now; no wonder I got confused when you were talking about how Toomtam is close to The Star people. :loool:

I'm in the midst of replying to the recent comments. Gah, can't fall behind now! :weee:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! You're so sweet replying back to everyone! That's why we all missed you.

Awhhhhhh, Aiyaja! :cry1: :dance1: Hehe, it's hard when I keep getting distracted by this thread, refreshing it to see if there are any new replies. :smack: Or checking other things. I so want to share the photos and videos and updates, but...the important things first! :heart: :grouphug: Thanks, Aiyaja! :blush: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
Hahah! You're so sweet replying back to everyone! That's why we all missed you.

Yessss, agree! Maiko's just so sweet always replying back to even the smallest things. She really does notice everything in everyone's posts and makes sure to make everyone feel included :) awww

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm at work! Gosh, I wish I was at home subbing. Lol

Aw, you must be working late. :teary: Hope that the time will speed by so that you can finally be able to relax! No need to rush the subbing, Aiyaja; we'll be patient. :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Hang in there!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yessss, agree! Maiko's just so sweet always replying back to even the smallest things. She really does notice everything in everyone's posts and makes sure to make everyone feel included :) awww

Eek, y tu, Marina?! :woot2: Haha, aw! :blush: :kiss3: Hehe, I do reply to even the smallest things, huh? Gah, too sweet of you and Aiyaja. Thanks! :wub:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
The fun hasn't even started yet that's why. Hahah.

While promoting for Ngao Jai on one of the shows, Vill said she's on her final year of college! Yay!!! Best wishes to her na.

Vill was talking about some of the behind the scenes. Those are real slaps and real kisses! Woot! Woot! You know in that slap kiss scene when Rut says, if you slap me, I'll kiss you? Well, on one of the shows, the actual scene is longer. The forced kiss was for a few good seconds! Hahaha! And then May says, you're vulgar. Rut then says, we are husband and wife, why can't I kiss you when I want? And then May raises her hand to slap him, but she doesn't because he threatens to kiss her all day! Hahah! Can't wait to watch that scene. Dang! Toomtam and Vill still has it! The sizzling chemistry that killed is in SSP!

AWWWWW! So, she's finally in her final year of college. :cry1: That's great! Thanks, Aiyaja! Hope she graduates soon! Fighting, Vill! :cheer: :clap:

Eek, thanks for letting us know about that scene. Here are the videos in which Vill was talking about that particular scene. It's in the first part (first video), and the scene shows up around 6:59. :woot: Haha, such an exciting scene! Ooh la la, real slaps and kisses! I'm definitely going to make a gif of that scene! :pervie:

Credit: VVeVill VillTy's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SV4eyIXrvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmg2ROYIbLU

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes! No class tomorrow :D And I'd love to spam with you, Maiko -- it would be an honor!! hehehehe :) Awwies, thanks.
And yes, Phet and his girl Prang in Bang Rajan are in my profile picture. Thanks so much for noticing! Bow and Michael are truly so adorable -- I'm admiring them so much at the moment. Definitely let me know when you get to Yai Kanlaya!~ :D I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And to your reply on my post in your "Part 4" of replying:

You know I love doing detailed analysis! It's just I try to not write so much since I don't think anyone cares to read my posts, hehe. But thank you for reading my jumble of words!
Yeah, from the teaser, it seemed like May had some feelings for Wathit, too but I guess not. I would have loved for Aom to stick to Wathit's cold persona, too -- then it would make me be okay with Wathit not ending up with May and I would feel less pitiful for Wathit.
I surprisingly knew what Ruth was saying at the end of the teaser, haha -- it just shows I am too obsessed with lakorns since I am starting to slowly pick up on the Thai language. No need for Thai language learning classes when I have lakorns, hahaha.
Yes, can't wait to see the NJ MVs soon with a bunch of goody scenes, hopefully!~ :D

Congrats to Vill for her final year of college!~ So proud of her, awwwww  :lmao:  :heart: 

And thank you so much for sharing that information on the kscene! OMG, now I am 1000000x more excited for that scene, hahaha.
Husband and wife, ehhhh? ;) I support your lines, Ruth! Hahaha. Agree with you! The sizzling chemistry is still there and glowing like crazy!!

Well, I simply couldn't ignore that beautiful profile photo and jaw-dropping siggie! :shock2: Ah, so Phet's girl is Prang. Bow and Michael strongly remind of ToomVill, except that they're more like the innocent yet very intimate version of ToomVill. :lolyup: Meaning, they love getting close to each other at all times. Gah, wish our ToomVill would be more like that. >_< Aw, well; they're awesome anyway. :ghehe:

Wha-?! I care about your posts; I :heart: them! And everyone else's! They light up my days, even the not-so-positive ones! :bhehe: Haha, don't ever stop! Yes, I thought the same as you, too; I thought May has...affectionate feelings for Watit; well, she does, but it's not love. Ooh, even if Toomtam's Watit is cold and cruel, I would still pity him, because it's Toomtam. Aw, your understanding of the Thai language is amazing! :spin: You'll understand all of it eventually. :thumbsup: Just like Mahalo. :yes:

Haha, I definitely support Rut and his possessive lines, too!

beamsgirl said:
I'm not liking it either. It feels rushed. I've seen other lakorns where everything happened quickly but in a way where you can relate with the characters or feel for them. This one...I'm not getting any chemistry or likable vibes from the story/characters. Hopefully that changes.

The only one I'm feeling sorry for so far is the cousin who loves n'ek. Like he said, how come he doesn't have the right to love her? Wathit is an annoying spoiled kid

Ooh, really? Episode 1 doesn't feel rushed at all. Hopefully, I'll get to episode 2 tonight. By the way, so nice to hear from you again, Beamsgirl! :woot: :grouphug:

phatman said:
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. Like there are lakorns that rush to the point yet build things up nicely. For this one...everything's out of place.
And Same here I know Goon is a...goon (HAHA), but I still feel bad for him. I've never liked Navin, but he's quite likable in here as the sweet, gentle and unjealous Angoon. :ghehe:

:whahuh: to the bolded part! What? Angkoon is sweet, gentle, and "unjealous?" :huh: That doesn't sound right. He's only that to May! :lol2: Plus, he's hecka jealous when it comes to her. :blush:

phatman said:
Maiko, you and your direct responses. HAHA. You've got a lot to catch up missy!! By the time you catch up, the lakorn will have ended! HAHA. JK JK.

Oh, is that a challenge? Ok, bring it on! :numchuck: That motivates me to finish by tonight! Other than that, whahahaha! :lmao3: Too funnie, dear! :kiss:

aiyaja said:
Don't be disappointed if nothing changes like the pace or likeness of the characters because the actors are doing their jobs, it's all in the directing right now. And trust me, I've never been a fan of Ah'Piak's productions. So yeah. Hahah.

Yikes... Haha, I've never been a fan of his productions, either... :nailbiter: :lmao: Let's pray for a miracle. :worthy:

phatman said:
Yeah, the actors and actresses are doing fine, it's just the writers and directors that are...eh~

OH! Now I remember what Aiyaja said back in November (2013)! The scriptwriter is the same one from SSP. Oh, dear... :mellow: As for the director... :shutup:

aiyaja said:
I thought Aom would be a better producer, she's learning, than Jieb but I actually really enjoyed Fun Fueng. The pace was fast but not rushed and I loved it how they focused on the leads and their emotions. The comedy and side characters were kept at a minimal. It was a thoroughly good lakorn. Right when Jieb created an IG for FF a year ago and built a fan base for FF or at least a a place fans can come together and support the lakorn, I was already impressed versus Aom who just created one for Ngao Jai the day of airing. Therefore, like this lakorn, I also feel that it's all over the place.

Urgh, what was Aom thinking; she should have created one a long time ago! :nono1: I can only hope that the editing and everything else will be better in the upcoming episodes.

thatsouthernasianchick said:
I can't stop laughing at Gaem. She's so funny. Lol.

She is! Golly, she and Freud would have been soooooooo PERFECT together. :spin:

aiyaja said:
I'm serious. I've never been a fan of Ah'Piak's directing style. Aom should have chosen P'Art! He would have made this perfect. Lol If nothing improves, I feel like it would have been a waste for ToomVill. Haha. But it's okay, just uniting again is a miracle. I'm just afraid that even when the kissing and slapping scenes come in, they won't meet our expectations due to the directing style which makes a world of difference. Fingers crossed that things will be in full motion once Rut comes into the picture.

Aah, if Aom had chosen P'Art, it would have been PERFECT indeed! Sorry, Ah'Piak. :no: Golly, Aom and P'Art would have made an amazing team! Although, hehe, I love Team Aom - Ah'Piak, too. They better deliver!

RUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED YOU NOW! MAY NEEDS YOU! :whistle: :weee:

phatman said:
Yeah...it would suck so bad!! Even SSP was a waste of ToomVill. Okay not entirely, but partially. Haha. I don't want the same thing to happen here! *prays to God* 

Yeah, partially. I'm praying with you. :worthy:

phatman said:
Have I told you guys that I LOVE NG's layout at viki! It's so nicely done!! Props to whoever designed it!! 

Beautiful, eh? :thumbsup: :wub:

huajaikaungtur said:
I know right! I'm in love with it, too :) Such a professional and beautiful layout!

Don't know if anyone posted up this video yet so here it is!
Toomtam and Navin are some good looking men. Toomtam and his dorky glasses, hehe  :D I found it hilarious when Gam was singing "Let It Go" and Toomtam was all telling her to stop, hahaha. Too funny  :D Gam's got such a beautiful voice! Toomtam's so funny, cracking me up nonstop here. And Vill's laughing, too haha @ 2:37. Ah, seeing them happy together makes me so happy  :)

Credit: CatMatdz5 @ youtube

*VIDEO*

Eek, you beat me to sharing that BST clip. You're too fast for me, Marina girl! :clap: Thanks for sharing it! I really hope that One HD will upload it, so that I can watch it in HD quality. But a major thanks to CatMatdz5 for uploading it onto her/his Channel. Too bad there weren't a lot of interaction between Toomtam and Vill, but I love the little snippet of them at the end of the video; it makes me happy as well, seeing them goofing off together. And yes! I was cracking up, too, when Toomtam told Gam to stop singing. :loool: Gam's voice is so hauntingly beautiful. So is Toomtam's. I hope we get to hear him do a cover of AB normal's song! :spin:

Yay, done with these comments! Back to the older ones! :dance2:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes Maiko, haha. When Goon's with May he's actually quite likable. Hehe.

Hehe..."Goon." :coverlaf: I seriously NEED to re-watch episodes 1 and 2 in details and pay 200% attention to them. :ph34r: The opening + closing credits are embedded in my mind; no need for any help in those two categories.

AikOm^_^

Part 5 of my replies. Wow, Sud Sai Pan's thread currently has 129 pages, while Ngao Jai's on page 126 127 right now (it was originally at page 126, when I started replying to these posts :lol:). I'm sure we'll surpass SSP's number. :dance1: Haha, there would have been even more pages if I were here every single day for the last three months, like I was supposed to. :bhehe:

teedee said:
Finally I get a chance to come in. Omg!!! the teaser look really really good!!. so excited to see it can't wait! my #1 anticipated lakorn of 2015.
I'm so glad that Aom spice things up a lot cuz the old version I remember watching was boring and mostly drama.
yep NJ has some parts that is similar to SSP which is good, but NJ does have a different (good) vibe about it more though. look like it has a mix of everything: drama,slap/kiss,romance,action,comedy. Toomtam look nerdy but so cute in glasses. love Toomtam/ Vill since SSP. so glad that they make it into a slap/kiss lakorn too.the slap/kiss scene was a bit weird don't really like K'Pisan directing, but nonetheless I shouldn't complain so glad already get to see s/k scenes of Toomtam/Vill again. the scenery look pretty in here.. the waterfall scene look so hot.  love the ost. by Abnormal, I heard this song before I knew it was ost NJ  and when I know it's ost NJ I'm glad so make this song more special to me, the song really goes with Root's feelings cuz he prob. think it's wrong that he fell in love with his brother's wife.

Huajaikaungtur thanks a lot for help post the mv.   argh!! dunno why but I still can't post any pics/links in here.

Aw, Teedee! Hope you're doing fine and watching this! :woot: The first two episodes are kind of slow, but it's still so exciting getting to see ToomVill on screen again. :cry: Reviews for the first two episodes are mixed, including mine, but hehe, I'm still enjoying it and obsessing over it to the max! The song matches Rut/Root and NJ's storyline. Hope you'll be able to come in here and spazz with us once in a while! Have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

amylovemeng1 said:
Omg!!! Thanks for the teaser looks soooo good. I cannot wait for it to come out. I was giving up on ngao jai cause there was nothing but this teaser totally got me all hype up again. Love love Toomtam and Vill they are soo perfect together. Hopefully Maiko come back to see this teaser.

Hey, Amy! Gah, that's great that the teaser got you so excited! :clap: Ngao Jai is finally airing, yay! Hope you're enjoying it and will be able to come in here to spazz with us. :spin: :woot: And I hope you're well and doing good! :flowers: :grouphug:

cool :) said:
Finally the teaser's out. And I gotta say... daaanng ToomVill coming back strong 555 :loool: Totally hyped for this again! It does look like the same SPP kinda thing:dramatic. I'm hoping it won't be as dramatic but then again, SSP was addictinggg lol. Since there's two Toomtam, does that mean there's twice the amount of fangirling that's going to go on? :ghehe: But yaaaas this looks like it's going to be good. 

@Marina, I messaged Maiko awhile back too and she never replied or looked at the message. I hope she's doing fine.

:lmao2: Even though Toomtam's portrayal of Watit isn't exactly what we were expecting, I'm still fangirling over everything...even if it doesn't seem like it. Thanks again for your message, girl! :heart:

huajaikaungtur said:
I agree with you even though I didn't see the old version, so I can't really agree on any comparison.
And I agree with you. This OST by Abnormal really matches Roothon. Whenever I hear this song, I can imagine Roothon's point of view and all his mixed feelings.

No problem :) Thank YOU for sending me the MV to post up or else I would have never came across it, hehe.
And really? Do you see the posting picture button in your replies? ... It's so hard to explain xD ....

It's so nice to see a lot of our SSP ToomVill shippers in this thread :) Glad this teaser got you all hyped again, yahooo! They are honestly the definition of perfection, hehe.
And I hope so, too :/

I know right, I had such high expectations for this lakorn and what do you know? The teaser was super legit! :D
LOL, yessss there's gonna be some crazy fangirling happening so we gotta brace ourselves, haha. I'm sure we'll fall in love with both twins, too!
And I really hope Maiko's doing fine .... I'm so worried ;~;

Same here, Marina; this song strongly reminds me of Rut's situation. :teary: And of course, every time I hear it now, I'm forever thinking of Rut and May... :drools: :pervie: Whoot hoo! Always heartwarming to hear from everybody in this awesome thread! Toomtam + Vill = Perfection! I love that equation! Totally over-exaggerating on our part, but it's true!

Aw, I'm here now. :console: Hmm, I was sick for over a month, and I'm still sort of recovering from it. Gosh, that was a unpleasant time. :thumbdown: I'm glad I'm slowly getting better! :woot2: Oh, lordy, just you wait until I show my fangirling... :ghehe: As of right now, we're more into Rut than poor Watit. Sorry, Toomtam! We still heart you!

phatman said:
So I just got the chance to watch the teaser. It's got me! I'm soo anticipating this! Maiko come see the teaser!!

Yay, it got you! Haha, I came too late, but I'm here now.

aiyaja said:
Okay, finished subbing at Viki.

I'm going to also hardsub this teaser and put it on my Youtube channel too.

Gosh, so excited. :woot:

I'm going to also sub the song and music video, now that it's been officially used for this lakorn.

Eek, thanks for all your hard work, Aiyaja! :worthy: :clap: :thumbsup: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: Too bad that you couldn't upload it on your YT Channel, but Viki's just as good.

Kei said:
Wow, It is good teaser :dance3:

Happy you think so, Kei!

huajaikaungtur said:
This is a picture of ToomVill from the press opening of their lakorn :) Thanks to @Teedee for sending me the picture!
They're looking so good here!

Credit: Toomtam's fanclub @ facebook

*PIC*

Holy moly, that picture! Not that it's their absolute best one, but I was just so freakin' happy to see them together again! :yahoo: And it is such a beautiful photo of them. :drools: Is there any time in which they don't look together? No! Not even when they're dirty and tired (from their forest scenes). They make dirt look good. Real good. Toomtam's hair was growing nicely during that time! Yummy! Love his blue suit! As for Vill, I actually dislike that dress on her. :lol: Eh, it's not that attractive to me, but dang, Vill looks smokin' hot in it! Her hairstyle's so cute! Haha, they're gorgeous! :wub:

ceda_lee said:
:woot2:  :woot: Awesome teaser!! 

Oh, yeah. :rockon:

phatman said:
Just watched the teaser again. Haha. Toomtam is gonna steal the show in here. Hehe.

Ooh, I bet! Just like when Vill stole the show as Gandamanee in SSP. Gosh, I hate Nee. :sick:

D~D said:
I have to admit it, I watched it 3x. Lol !!!

:lol2: Didn't count how many times I watched it.

phatman said:
I think it's going to be replayed on everyone's playlist. Haha.

Right now, the song is stuck on my mind and in my heart. :crush:

aiyaja said:
I love the song! I wonder when they'll release the lakorn version of the music video for the song?

I hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint me. I hope the entire lakorn is as good as the song chosen to accompany it.

I hope they do release the lakorn MV for the song!

D~D said:
Yes !!! I got to understand the song !!! Its sweet/sad lyrics. Thank u aiyaja !!! I just love Lakorn ost, it goes sooooo well with it. I enjoyed it very much. :)

Such moving lyrics... :cry:

aiyaja said:
Sorry, I meant to say CH ONE HD blocked it. Ugh. How am I supposed to sub this lakorn and post it up so fans can watch it for free without much advertisements? That's the one thing I dislike about Viki is that everything is about advertisements these days and fans have to pay in order to watch dramas uninterrupted.

After watching the trailer and listening to the OST, I am seriously considering in subbing this lakorn but I want to watch the first episode to see if it'll be worth my time since I'll be very busy during that time so which means my weekends will be spent on it. Plus, I'm really slow at subbing too and I'll most likely be a one woman team.

Where's Maiko??!!! Hope she's doing okay.

Gah, I hope the lakorn doesn't disappoint you, Aiyaja! Don't be like SSP now, NJ! I'm happy you're no longer a one woman team; your fellow Shadow Hunters are there to help out. :console: :heart: :flowers: :grouphug:

I was doing ok, even when sick for the last month. :kiss: Thankies! :wub:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, MissSunny; nice to hear from you again! :woot: :clap: Yes, please do let us know what you think. :lol: I myself need to clear my jumbled thoughts and write them out.
IT'S SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN TOO MAIKO!!!!!! =D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I finally just finished episode 1 and I feel so far behind everyone else. LOL! It's okay though. I will still share my thoughts on episode 1 with everyone!!! First off, so happy to see Toomtam again!!!! I think the first episode was good. I liked it but not love. I definitely had moments where I laughed so I'm happy there is some comedy in the storyline. I definitely feel that I want to go visit Thailand now! I feel super confused about the family tree though. Why does everyone call Watit's father, step-father? Like even May's mother calls him that and Naree's father calls him that too. Someone help me understand the storyline please!

I think this is the first time I see an evil guy in a lakorn that I actually think is handsome. LOL! Angkoon is definitely handsome but I can already sense that I am going to hate him so much as we progress with the storyline. His two-faced personality is irritating to me.

I'm feeling really excited for this lakorn!!!! Mostly because Vill and Toomtam are in it! I can't wait until Rut comes in and disguise himself as Watit!!!! That's when the fun really begins!!!! I won't pop open the champagne yet. I'll wait until the switch between Watit and Rut happens, then I'll pop open some champagne!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I finally just finished episode 1 and I feel so far behind everyone else. LOL! It's okay though. I will still share my thoughts on episode 1 with everyone!!! First off, so happy to see Toomtam again!!!! I think the first episode was good. I liked it but not love. I definitely had moments where I laughed so I'm happy there is some comedy in the storyline. I definitely feel that I want to go visit Thailand now! I feel super confused about the family tree though. Why does everyone call Watit's father, step-father? Like even May's mother calls him that and Naree's father calls him that too. Someone help me understand the storyline please!

I think this is the first time I see an evil guy in a lakorn that I actually think is handsome. LOL! Angkoon is definitely handsome but I can already sense that I am going to hate him so much as we progress with the storyline. His two-faced personality is irritating to me.

I'm feeling really excited for this lakorn!!!! Mostly because Vill and Toomtam are in it! I can't wait until Rut comes in and disguise himself as Watit!!!! That's when the fun really begins!!!! I won't pop open the champagne yet. I'll wait until the switch between Watit and Rut happens, then I'll pop open some champagne!!!

You're doing fine. ;) NOT far behind at all. Haha, everyone is complimenting the scenery and filming locations. Thailand indeed is a beautiful country; even more so in person! Er, maybe they call Watit's stepfather that as a form of respect, title, or something? :huh: Ooh, you find Navin (who plays as Angkoon) handsome? Great! I love a hot, good-looking, and attractive p'rai. :yummy: I'm waiting impatiently until Rut comes in, too. :woot:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Navin is indeed damn good looking. If his character had a better personality, I'd kidnap him for my own selfish needs but release him once in a while to only help progress Tootam&Vill's love story. Haha! His acting needs work though. I remember an old magazine of Navin and Ploy on the cover when they were still dating. Whew!! That was one hot cover. Totally mouth watering.

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
Navin is indeed damn good looking. If his character had a better personality, I'd kidnap him for my own selfish needs but release him once in a while to only help progress Tootam&Vill's love story. Haha! His acting needs work though. I remember an old magazine of Navin and Ploy on the cover when they were still dating. Whew!! That was one hot cover. Totally mouth watering.

:lmao2: :rofl: Too funnie! You sound just like me. Evil minds think alike. :highfive: Yes, Navin can always improve on his acting hehe. Ooh, are you talking about Navin and Ploy's IN Magazine cover? Or a different one?

toomvill_love said:
Is anyone know the relationship between watit and wit? wit is watit's foster father or stepfather?

Hmm, I haven't had time to check out the subs on Viki yet, but I heard that Wit (Pa Lieng?) is Watit's foster father? :scratchhead2:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
It's almost 3am and I should be asleep because I have school in 5 hours but I'm still awake watching lakorns. I'm such a bad student. :sweat:  :weee:  :weee:  :phew:  :phew:

Anyway, just finished episode 2 and I must say that Angkoon has got some MAJOR anger issues. Seriously! :yuck:  :annoyed:  That man needs help and therapy! But I guess his anger issues are going to be the fuel to the storyline so we need him to have anger issues for now. :lol2:  :rofl:  :clap2: LOL! I think May's younger brother is super cute! I think I am going to like the storyline between May's younger brother and Rut's younger sister. I feel like the storyline escalated super quick with May's younger brother ending up in jail, which forced May to agree to marry Watit but I guess we needed that to keep people interested. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL RUT COMES IN TO REPLACE WATIT!!!! THAT IS WHEN THE FUN WILL REALLY BEGIN!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :numchuck:  :dance1:  :rockon:  :bopping:  :weee:  :clap:  :dude:  :clap2:  :clap2:  I think Toomtam is so adorable as a spoiled nerdy rich boy. Watit can be annoying but I like his pouting face.

Anyone know how many episodes this lakorn will have? 

AikOm^_^

Whoa...we're moving this thread forward to almost page 128 (just one comment away)! Haha, this is what happens when I have no work. I love it! If only every day was just like this...of course, I'll be so poor in funds. At least, I'm rich in love. :lolyup:

MissSunny said:
It's almost 3am and I should be asleep because I have school in 5 hours but I'm still awake watching lakorns. I'm such a bad student. :sweat:  :weee:  :weee:  :phew:  :phew:

Anyway, just finished episode 2 and I must say that Angkoon has got some MAJOR anger issues. Seriously! :yuck:  :annoyed:  That man needs help and therapy! But I guess his anger issues are going to be the fuel to the storyline so we need him to have anger issues for now. :lol2:  :rofl:  :clap2: LOL! I think May's younger brother is super cute! I think I am going to like the storyline between May's younger brother and Rut's younger sister. I feel like the storyline escalated super quick with May's younger brother ending up in jail, which forced May to agree to marry Watit but I guess we needed that to keep people interested. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL RUT COMES IN TO REPLACE WATIT!!!! THAT IS WHEN THE FUN WILL REALLY BEGIN!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :numchuck:  :dance1:  :rockon:  :bopping:  :weee:  :clap:  :dude:  :clap2:  :clap2:  I think Toomtam is so adorable as a spoiled nerdy rich boy. Watit can be annoying but I like his pouting face.

Anyone know how many episodes this lakorn will have? 

It's nearing 1 A.M. for me. Yikes, that's so late! :blink: Gah, good morning to you! Get plenty of sleep in time for school! :console: :goodnite: Hey, you're getting your entertainment. :wink: Haha, Angkoon and his anger issues. May's younger brother is played by Mouse Natcha. Rut's younger sister is played by Cherreen Horvejkul. I'm loving their storyline! Haha, I love Watit's pouting face! :spin: Even though he may be annoying. Oh, yeah, just a couple more days before Rut comes in! :party:

No, it's not revealed yet, as to how many episodes NJ will have. Hopefully, 20 or so. :yes: