AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
What did I do this weekend?  Finished watching the Chinese version of SSP in HD!!!

Eek! I'm freakin' happy and excited to hear from you again, dear Ceda_lee! :woot: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: What?! You lucky goose! :p Hehe, I see you figured out how to watch it in HD. Gah, I'm going to re-watch it myself, since I get three days off; so happy. Time to relive the SSP experience and craze over ToomVill again! :clap: So, since you finished watching it before me, any new goodies in the "uncut" version? Did you enjoy it? :D

ceda_lee said:
huajaikaungtur, yes on Letv.  Our lovely Maiko gave me the link. 

Aw... :blush: :kiss: I only wish I felt that lovely today...got a spider bite over my right eyelid, and it was really swollen. :eek: Made me look even uglier than I already am. :lmao: Good thing the swelling went down...I'm relieved it wasn't a poisonous bite, whew!

huajaikaungtur said:
I know right!! Release the whole lakorn!! But maybe not all in a day or else I would take forever to catch up.
haha, we are too crazy :rofl: 

Awwies, really? Aw shucks. Mozilla :p
It's alright, Maiko! No worries about the reply. You don't have to reply at all since I know we'll have similar thoughts, right? :) 
Don't be sorry at all :p
And hekyeahh, BTS & goodies would be awesome. Anything regarding the NJ team would be great :lol2: 

I like that idea  :wub: I should do it one of these days, too! Missing SSP!
Where did you watch the Chinese version? On Letv? Or.. ? :eek:

Aw, Marina... :kiss: I know I don't have to, but I want to. :D Plus, your post plays a big part in my reaction(s) to the teaser. :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw... :blush: :kiss: I only wish I felt that lovely today...got a spider bite over my right eyelid, and it was really swollen. :eek: Made me look even uglier than I already am. :lmao: Good thing the swelling went down...I'm relieved it wasn't a poisonous bite, whew!

Aw, Marina... :kiss: I know I don't have to, but I want to. :D Plus, your post plays a big part in my reaction(s) to the teaser. :lolyup:

Awwwe, Maiko. You got bit by a spider? :teary: I hope it's not too bad. Hope it doesn't stay swollen too long. :kiss:Does it itch or hurt? Sorry, I have no knowledge about spider bites except for Spiderman, LOL. But you're not ugly! :p
Okay then, I shall wait for your reply :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwwe, Maiko. You got bit by a spider? :teary: I hope it's not too bad. Hope it doesn't stay swollen too long. :kiss:Does it itch or hurt? Sorry, I have no knowledge about spider bites except for Spiderman, LOL. But you're not ugly! :p
Okay then, I shall wait for your reply :)

Yes, I was... :teary: It happened when I was sleeping on the couch last night. When I woke up this morning, I saw, to my surprise, that my right eyelid was swollen and hecka ugly! :facepalm: Twas an unpleasant shock. :lolyup: Of course, it just had to stay swollen for the majority of the time I was at work. Urgh. But it's looking better now, yay. Aw, no problem, Marina; I know almost nothing about spider bites myself...in fact, it was one of my work associates who told me that it was a spider bite. It does itch, but it doesn't hurt. Ooh, maybe if I'm lucky, I'll gain super abilities and become Spiderwoman/Spidergirl. Oh, if only. :spin:

All righty, I shall persist in finishing my reply/comment! :smack: :strong:

AikOm^_^

I found some new photos of old ones. Hope to see a better version of the ToomVill photo from their fitting for NJ; they look so darn adorable and perfect together. :wub: And aw, Thit and Gan... :spin: Shoot, Toomtam looks so handsome in that blue jacket/coat; the guy with him is handsome, too. Aw, the photo of Aom, N'Nava, and Navin is hecka nice. Eek, Marina, finally, another photo of Mouse and Cherreen, and it's such a cute and sweet one! Hope you enjoy it. Hope we will get more photos of them, ToomVill, the rest of our NJ cast. I love the last photo of the extras (side characters), too! :)

Credits: lakornexact, mariew_rakbodin, mousenatcha, pimmyprettygirl, toomtamfc_maeew's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Well, here I go, Marina... Let's see if I remember what I originally wrote... :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:
I was scrolling through my facebook home page & did not have any single idea that I would come across a snip it of the teaser from Toomtam's fbook page but walla, it was really the teaser. Just a snip it though. So I ran to youtube & searched up the name for the teaser & thank goodness, there's a good quality one  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: I skimmed through the vid for Ngao Jai first even though all the lakorns look great!! I'm most hyped for Ngao Jai, of coursee!  :dance2:  :dance1: 

My thoughts on the teaser:

ToomVill is looking perfectly beautiful in their wedding attire. And Navin ... does seem mean! HOW DARE HE SPLASH WATER AT DUH SESSI TOOMTAM? :cry: :numchuck:LOL. Seems like glassy Toomtam is a weakling  Awww, let Vill love you, boy :pervie:  
OW OWWW, did I just see two awesome Toomtams in the hospital room!? HECKYEAHHHH! I still wonder how they edit that, too cool for me to comprehend.  :lmao: 
& THEN Vill helping Toomtam shave, omgomgomgomg! I'm dead, just died :faint: Now, I'm back  :coverlaf:  
They are so beautiful. ToomVill, you two are truly made for each other. Like really. WTH? WTH?  :spin:  :teary:  :lmao: 
RIGHT WHEN, I didn't think it could get better, it did! Vill makes a move on Toomtam, that kscene! :wub:  :cloud9:  :clap2: It was cut too short, LOLOL  :lol2: 
We see a little snip it of Mouse & he's so cute, awe.  :wink: 
ToomVill seem to have so much scenes, dramatic scenes, too. And aww, holding hands while jumping into the water. So many obstacles for them. All that matters is that they're together. They make me beyond happy. They are my happiness,  :yahoo: 
And then the flower field where Toomtam's piggy backing Vill, awwwwe. Sweetness!  :heart:  :heart: 

I. LOVE. IT. SO. FREAKIN. MUCH. :woot2: I need to calm down. Can't wait to see all your responses :dance1: 
The NJ updates just get better & better. I can't even believe the teaser's already out, whooo! 

And Maiko, I was trying to compose myself ... typing my response took forever since my hands were all shaking & I kept typing the wrong letters, haha. I will stop now ... & calm down completely first ..... even though I don't think I will be able to. LOLOL  :woot2: :spicy: 
I am just too happy. Love love loveeee  :cloud9:

I really :heart: your detailed review, Marina; your story and thoughts crack me up. :coverlaf: :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: You're amazing for finding the HD clip of the teasers! :kiss: I saw that lakornexact had uploaded half of NJ's teaser onto its IG, and I had planned to take snapshots of it to share with you guys, but by the time I was ready to take the snapshots, hehe, you had already posted the beautiful HD clip. :woot: Hah, you save me the extra trouble, thank you! :worthy: All the teasers look good and impressive, but of course, NJ and ToomVill are my bias. :spin:

Hehe, I'm going over the parts in your post that make me smile and laugh. And then, I'll go into details about MY review about the teaser. :D Awie, ToomVill are indeed beautiful in their wedding attire. :drools: :wub: Hah, yes! How dare Anggoon (Navin) splashes water at Wathit (Toomtam)? :smack: Gah, you're right; Wathit seems more like a weakling than a cold-hearted and calculating person. Whahaha! Yes, let Metinee (Vill) love you. :lolyup: :loool: Hmm, maybe there really are two Toomtams in reality? :woot: Shoot, I wish. :rolleyes: :spin: Hahahahahaha! Your "I'm dead, just died :faint: Now I'm back :coverlaf: " comment just cracks me up, girl! :rofl: Yes, Metinee making a move on Wathit/Root was such a beautiful shocker. :shock2: Got me giggling and blushing like a fool. :spicy: Aw, I totally feel your excitement and happiness through your words, Marina. :kiss:

K, now for my detailed thoughts on the teaser! :phew:

Hard to believe it is only 30 seconds long. :annoyed: We need a longer and even better teaser! When I first saw ToomVill in their wedding attire, I couldn't believe my eyes. I spazzed hecka bad. :facepalm: :lolyup: I love how nearly all the teasers before NJ's are all comical and laid back, but then the music turns dramatic and exciting when it's NJ's turn (oh, yeah; the music for Tanya, Bankk, and Nike's Seur/Seua is also dramatic haha). :woot: I honestly think they should go into greater details about the story, but we get the gist of it, for the most part. :lol: Sure, it doesn't tell us a lot about the story, but it does pull us in, especially those ToomVill scenes. :thumbsup:

Golly, ToomVill look fantastic and perfect in all their scenes. :spin: :wub: Like you stated, Marina, they "are truly made for each other." :thumbsup: Hehe, Wathit looks extremely happy on his wedding day; Toomtam, you adorable dork! May I just say how freakin' handsome and hot he looks with glasses? :drools: Hah, Metinee's expression when Anggoon throws the water into Wathit's face; she looks so shocked, sad, and worried for her man. :lmao: It must pain her to see Anggoon bullying poor Wathit! (Oh, my, first time seeing Navin in a mean role. Looking forward to it! Hmm, Anggoon seems pretty dangerous, scary, and deadly... :nailbiter: What are the chances of him getting a happy ending with Due Arisara's character? :cry1:)

Ooh, anybody else who notices Metinee grabbing onto Wathit to support him after Anggoon strikes poor Wathit across the chest? And then Wathit holds onto her hand for comfort! :woot: :yahoo: I mean, everything is happening pretty quickly in this scene, but seems like Wathit and Metinee, or rather, Toomtam and Vill are even quicker in reaching out for each other...or touching each other. :pervie: :ghehe: Gah, I love how they're both so touchy with each other. :drool: Here's my snapshot of the scene (small version); even the sight of their hands is spicy hot! :spicy: Wow, ToomVill and their luscious lips. :yummy:

Onward to the next scene! Er, I don't know why I bothered taking such a blurry snapshot of Wathit trying to hit/threaten Anggoon with the gun. :shrug: Oh, yes, it was because I wanted to point out the gun in his hand; I didn't realize at the time that the gun is still visible and noticeable in the second snapshot of them fighting (even though it falls from Wathit's hand). :lol2: Anyway, gah, poor Wathit! :cry1: It hurts watching Anggoon terrorizing him. Oh, but it doesn't make Wathit completely innocent, since he's the one with the gun. Self-defense, perhaps? So excited to see how everything will unfold!

Hehe, seems like our director, Mr. Bpiak Pisaan, will play an important (?) role in NJ as well? He tends to cast himself in his lakorns. :lol: Looks like he plays Wathit and Root's father? Hmm, according to Aiyaja's subs for the teaser, Anggoon may be Wathit and Root's half-brother? :scratchhead2: :shock2: In my following screenshot, that looks like Anggoon in the scene. So P'Bpiak's line, "Are you going to kill your younger brother?" is directed at Anggoon...unless it's taken out of context. :lolyup:

Now, about the hospital scene. Oh, my lord! Did I really said that Wathit is so much more interesting than Roothon?! I take it all back! I don't know what I was thinking. :shutup: Oh, I love cold and calculating p'eks like Wathit's character, but Root is hot, hot, HOT! :drools: Haha, perhaps with Toomtam portraying Root, Root seems just as hot and lovable as Wathit? Root seems so composed and cool and tough and masculine and...and...and the list goes on and on! :spin: Toomtam's facial hair looks even better in motion, although yes, it still does look so fake. :lol: Golly, Toomtam's just freakin' handsome and sexy with the facial hair! :drool: Hehe, I'm looking forward to Toomtam as both Wathit and Root. Also interested as to know which "Wathit" scenes are actually of Root, although I have my assumptions. Yeah, I'm madly in love with both Wathit and Root... :weee: And darn it, I miss ToomVill so much! :cry1: (<------ Kind of random, I know, but as I'm typing this out, I seriously miss them... :cry:)

All righty, I got carried away with the gushing over Root and Wathit. :smack: Now, back to the hospital scene. I wonder if they made a mistake in this scene? :eek: In the first photo, Wathit isn't wearing his oxygen mask, but then he is in the next scene (second photo). Or perhaps someone will put it on him. Aw, Wathit as a patient is a cutie! And Root as the strong and protective older brother is a hottie! Please be my guardian angel, too! :lolyup:

Now, to the best scenes of all, the ToomVill scenes. Wah! Just thinking about them and remembering all their scenes in the teaser got me grinning and spazzing. :woot: Yes, I'm still excited over that teaser a week (or more) after its release. :bhehe: Like I said in a previous post, Marina, ToomVill just kill me! I, too, died along with you when I first saw their scenes. :highfive: Whenever it shifts to the scene of Metinee shaving Wathit's (er, I'm positive it's really Root in the scene; hehe, the facial hair is a dead giveaway) mustache, I scream and grin every single time. :D First time that I saw that scene, I couldn't stop smiling and giggling. :coverlaf: Ok, Toomtam actually looks dead tired in this scene. :teary: Poor Toomtam; his double eyelids are obvious. :eek:uch: Also, to be honest, the facial hair grosses me out a little bit. :lol2: :smack: Hehe, but despite it scaring me, oh, my gosh, so exciting and sweet that Metinee is giving her man a shave. Freakin' romantic! :thumbsup: :wub: I have (almost) no complaints regarding the shaving scene at all. *Sigh* Both ToomVill's expressions during this scene just melt my cold heart. :faint: Especially the way Toomtam, as Wathit/Root, stares so lovingly and adoringly at his Vill, as Metinee. :blush: Hehe, Metinee's innocent, sweet, and clueless expression and smile are just too cute. Oh, another thing: er, where are the bubbles coming from? :whahuh: Who's blowing them? They're probably coming from the soap? :whaha: The bubbles do make the atmosphere even more romantic and magical. :thumbup: Here are the small snapshots of both their expressions and emotions.

I love how we get plenty of ToomVill scenes in the teaser. But of course, we could never have enough of them. I still want to see more of their scenes. :p Haha, their dancing scene in the village seems a little corny and childlike, but I don't mind it all; it still makes me hecka happy to see them dancing the night away. Plus, aah! The sight of them holding hands...! :yahoo: And Metinee's shy and nervous smile and expression just cracks me up. :lol2: As for Wathit/Root, he's all smiles. :D Gward, they're too darn adorable.

You described it perfectly, Marina. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Metinee just had to surprise us and Wathit/Root with that unexpected kiss. :woot: That kiss was freakin' unbelievable! :eyetwitch: :shock2: :clap: :thumbsup: :spin: :wub: Almost made me speechless with happiness and giddiness! :shutup: Such a pleasant shock to see Metinee initiating the kiss. :drools: Like Cool, I thought it was extremely funny and awesome to see their roles reversed in this scene, with Vill "forcing" the kiss on Toomtam, unlike in SSP, whereas it was Toomtam kissing her at every opportunity. :ghehe: Go, Vill, go! Take advantage of Toomtam. :yes:

More gushing over the kiss scene. Out of all the scenes shown in the teaser, that kiss scene definitely takes the cake for scene stealer and most surprising moment. Oh, my weak heart! :heart: I love Metinee's chinky and happy expression before zooming in for the kiss. Vill looks so adorable in that scene. :blush: Oh, yes, I definitely think Metinee is drunk during this scene, or else she wouldn't confess to Wathit (Root) that she likes him. Hehe, plus, she wouldn't kiss him so willingly. :p And whoot! Wathit's clueless and shocked (and lazy) expression right before Metinee kisses him! Gosh, I just love how this whole scene is executed; it was wonderfully shot. :thumbsup: Metinee's lovesick and drunk expression, Wathit's (Root) reaction to the confession, Metinee throwing her arms around him, and Wathit puckering his lips to meet her kiss. :yummy: Toomtam, we all know what you really want to do to Vill. :pervie: :ghehe: Small snapshots of their kiss scene for me to spazz over again. :party: I so need to create a gif of this kiss scene and slow down the part when Toomtam puckers his lips to Vill's oncoming kiss. :blush:

All righty, the scenes after the awesome kiss scene. Ooh, cat fight, cat fight! :woot: Haha, cat fight between Metinee and Due's character. Well, Metinee isn't all weak; I like how she throws the water at Due. Tit for tat, Anggoon! You throw water at Metinee's Wathit, she's going to throw the same thing at your girl. :lolyup: Due looks really cute and pretty. :blush: Aw, we didn't get to see Oom Sakaojai in the teaser at all. And we only see the back of Cherreen's head! :girlmad: Grr, we need a longer and far more detailed teaser. Mouse (his character's name is Maitree) and Cherreen's scenes look exciting and cute! Hehe, I'm already envisioning them as one of the bickering couples. And whoot! I see a moment between Tippy (Gam) and Freudonidas' character! :woot2: Hah, this is great! Even though I think Freud and Oom are most likely going to end up with each other, hehe, Gam and Freud make an adorable, bickering pair.

Now, for the last part(s) of my review. Darn, Wathit (Root)―or rather, Toomtam, looks so good in action! :numchuck: :ninja: :drool: Can't wait to see him take on the baddies! :whip: Too bad there isn't a scene of him on his motorcycle in the teaser, but I'm sure we'll get to see him riding one in the actual lakorn. :scooter: Root is a man of many talents and professions: photographer, motorcyclist, farmer, fighter, lover, etc. :camera: :strong: :thumbsup: Root (as Wathit) is freakin' sexy and masculine in action! I love it when he runs towards the bad guy and uses the skinny tree trunk to jump kick the baddie. :D Here's my prediction on the scenario: Still have no idea why the baddie's after them. But he finds Metinee and threatens her. Wathit (Root) finds them. Baddie throws Metinee onto the ground, and while he's not looking, she grabs some dirt to throw at him. That's when Wathit/Root makes his move and kicks the baddie! They run away and escape via the river. Oi, a bomb explosion? Yikes. :nailbiter:

Remember this IG clip of the baddie threatening Metinee and the photo of Metinee and Wathit/Root jumping into the water? I shared them a while back. :lol: I just knew it that the baddie was talking to Wathit/Root in the clip, and that it would be Wathit/Root who will rescue her. Call it intuition...or wishful thinking that turns out to be true. :bhehe:

Credit: katesonthichai's IG.

Metinee in danger. OR http://web.stagram.com/p/727950396865880071_317489839.

Hehe, I'm nearly done with my review. :phew: You're absolutely right, Marina; ToomVill seem to have so many scenes, especially the dramatic scenes. The part of them holding hands while jumping into the water is hecka squeal-worthy. :spin: Yes, there are many obstacles in store for them, but we're going to enjoy the journey with them! :grouphug: :dance3: :clap: You worded it perfectly, Marina girl: All that matters is that they're going to face those obstacles together... Again, I :heart: everything in your reaction(s) to the teaser. :bravo: Yours and everybody's else. :kiss: :grouphug:

I love how the teaser ends with the scene of Wathit (Root) giving Metinee a piggyback ride. :wub: And FINALLY! I AM DONE WITH MY REVIEW... :faint: :yawn: I think I deserve some sleep and rest. :D Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone. Sweet dreams. :kiss3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Eek! I'm freakin' happy and excited to hear from you again, dear Ceda_lee! :woot: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: What?! You lucky goose! :p Hehe, I see you figured out how to watch it in HD. Gah, I'm going to re-watch it myself, since I get three days off; so happy. Time to relive the SSP experience and craze over ToomVill again! :clap: So, since you finished watching it before me, any new goodies in the "uncut" version? Did you enjoy it? :D

All I know is that the Chinese version cut a lot of scenes & it's obvious before they cut a scene.  I didn't noticed other scenes that were too different from the Thai version.  Even the willing scene was the same :thumbdown: I thought they would add him taking off her shirt (like in the ending credits), but nope :nono1: Plus I was too busy getting suck into their chemistry all over. 

You too!  Thankfully I didn't get spider bites on my face, but got 2 on my foot :no: Whenever I get swollen eyelids, I find that heating up a wet wash towel for 30secs in the microwave & carefully press on it helps.  Maybe you can try that & hopefully it works for you. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
All I know is that the Chinese version cut a lot of scenes & it's obvious before they cut a scene.  I didn't noticed other scenes that were too different from the Thai version.  Even the willing scene was the same :thumbdown: I thought they would add him taking off her shirt (like in the ending credits), but nope :nono1: Plus I was too busy getting suck into their chemistry all over. 

You too!  Thankfully I didn't get spider bites on my face, but got 2 on my foot :no: Whenever I get swollen eyelids, I find that heating up a wet wash towel for 30secs in the microwave & carefully press on it helps.  Maybe you can try that & hopefully it works for you. 

Yes, even their "uncut" version cut out a few scenes that were shown in the aired version in Thailand...really ironic. :facepalm: Stinks that that happened. Ninety-five percent of the cut scenes that are shown in the Chinese version are Nee scenes...the sheep?! We want the uncut Thit - Gan scenes, dang it! :rant: It bites that the Chinese version still doesn't include their scenes.

Aw, you got spider bites as well? Two of them?! Poor us! :cry1: :grouphug: Hope yours will heal soon, dear Ceda_lee. And thank you so much for sharing your remedy for swollen eyelids. I'm going to try it out, thanks. :kiss: :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: ToomVill is beyond perfect for each other. Thanks for the photo of Mouse & Cherreen. So happy to see such them  :spin:  

Then I scroll down to see a life story! Haha, JK. Your reply is overwhelming but I love it!  :clap:
Maiko, thanks for finding my thoughts entertaining and funny. OMG, how did -- how did you just come up with that!? :yahoo: 2 Toomtams in reality!? :rofl:OMG, that is just ... mindlbown, hahaha. :spicy: That would be too great. But wow, if only. You probably also felt my craziness & creepiness through my teaser review? LOLOL  :lol2: 

The teaser doesn't even seem like it's 30 seconds long. Too fast =.=" & heckyeah, Toomtam w/ glasses is too cute :cloud9: That concerned look Vill has is just ... awwww. I'm looking forward to Navin's mean role, too. I love when the mean roles are good looking but then again, it makes me feel bad for them when they face their consequences.

You honestly notice everything :bhehe: This crazy fangirl! LOL, JK. Love how you snapshot pics from the teaser. When I first saw the teaser, I thought Bpiak was referring to Root when he was saying "Are you going to kill your younger brother?" I thought of it as Bpiak wanting Root to take over Wathit's place and Root wasn't agreeing so it lead to Bpiak saying that line. LOL, confusing but that's how I first saw it. But after a few times, it really does look like Navin ... so yeah, maybe a half-brother?? So many questions  :lmao: 

Oh, girl! As much as I adore Wathit, I love Root. I will be rooting for Root! (< see what I did there with the "root," :lmao3:lame me). I love Root's style from the teaser especially in the hospital scene. Ow oww, hotness!! :drool:And I still can't get over the idea of 2 Toomtams, oh my lawd. Too much  :faint: 
As for the hospital scene, the lighting seems a bit different in both pics so maybe they're different scenes. Also, in the first photo, the lady's there but in the second, she's not. Maybe the angling or .... haha, I don't know, just throwing things out here.

The snapshots of Vill helping Toomtam shave is perfect. Their expressions are priceless  :heart: 
Loving your thoughts regarding the kscene. Couldn't agree anymore!
And yeah, you were so right about Toomtam saving Vill in that scene! Toomtam's such a hero!  :wub: 

Maiko, geesh. How long did that reply take you? LOL, again, I love love love reading your thoughts. You are such an awesome person  :thumbsup: 

AikOm^_^

@Marina: As you can see, I'm copying your reply style, Marina. :bhehe: :thumbsup: I'm glad you enjoyed the photo of Mouse and Cherreen. Yeah, my post does look like a life story, huh? :smack: What was scary is that my Mozilla Firefox crashed on me again, but luckily I was long done with my post, so I didn't have to worry about restarting it a third time! Hah, back at you, Firefox! :numchuck: You thought you got me, huh?

Oh, I definitely felt your craziness and love through your review. If anything, I thought my thoughts were creepier. :blink: Yep, Toomtam looks adorable and hot in the glasses. I thought Vill's concerned expression is cute and funny. :lol: Ooh, you're absolutely right, Marina; I love it when the p'rais are good-looking, but they're so pitiful when they face their just desserts...such an embarrassment for them. Oh, I love your thought regarding Bpiak's line. :eek: That's a great guess and interpretation! :bravo: Hehe, your thought was mind-blowing to me (using your own word). :lolyup: So amazing how you thought of that! :thumbsup: Yeah, the guy with Bpiak in that scene looks like Navin to me... :shrug: I'm probably wrong. :facepalm:

Hehe, I love your "rooting for Root" comment. :loool: It's possible his name is also spelled as "Rut." :huh: I see Root has stolen both our hearts. :p As for the hospital scene, yes, somebody could have put the oxygen mask on Wathit after or beforehand. Whoops, I meant to address this possibility in my post, but I forgot. Wathit doesn't look dead to me in the hospital scene...at least, not yet. :teary: Perhaps they'll give us a twist in this version, in which he doesn't die? :spin: Unlikely, but worth hoping for. :weep:

Yep, ToomVill's expressions are too darn priceless during the shaving scene and all their scenes! :cloud9: Why, thanks for loving my thoughts about the kiss scene, Marina. :kiss: Well, we may not get to see any :slapandkissse3: or :r-scene-pop-corn: scenes, but let's hope for some :w-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: scenes! :woot: :pervie: It would be awesome if Aom and her daddy surprise us with a lot of ToomVill's famous :slapandkissse3: scenes. :bhehe: I'm already envisioning my perfect ending for ToomVill's NJ. Care to hear it?

Oh, darn, it literally took me a week or so with that reply/post. :cry1: But I was busy with other things, too, so hence the long time. And then, of course, I lost everything the other day when my Mozilla Firefox crashed on me, so I had to step up and finish it in two days or so. Shoot, if only I was that dedicated the first time. :smack: I tried to word it as I originally wrote it, but eh, it wasn't perfect. :mellow: But I did a pretty good job remembering most of what I wrote. *Pat on back* :strong: Now, that just better not happen to me again. :lol2: Good thing it's taking me a shorter time this time to reply to your post. :phew:

AikOm^_^

I hope they resume filming NJ this Thursday. :spin: I'm in dire need of updates and new photos. :lol2: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: LOL, it's fine. You can copy my reply style, I find it the easiest :) Your post is long but nothing wrong with that! I love long posts. You should use Google Chrome. Mozilla used to always crash down on me, too so I switched. 
Nah, your thoughts are far from creepy. I know right, like Guy in SSP -- such a good looking p'rai ... yet in the end, actually, I don't think he really faced any consequence ... he kinda just disappeared :lmao: I don't know for sure about Bpiak's line though, just a random guess but I'm glad you like it :) It does look like Navin, you're not the only one thinking that  :thumbsup: 

Rut or Root, it's pronounced the same either way, right? But yes, Root has definitely stolen our hearts. I wonder how Wathit got hurt to the extent of being in the hospital ... did I miss something about him being in the hospital or ....? I hope he doesn't die ... I would love to continue seeing 2 Toomtams :drool:  :pervie: But on the other hand, I'd like to see him die. LOL, I just wanna see Toomtam in every scenario possible. Haha, crazy me. But of course, I prefer both Toomtams living! :bhehe:  :wub: 

Can I just say how much I love Asianfuse smileys? They got specialized ones for lakorns! But yesss, I hope we get those scenes :D At first when finding out the summary for this lakorn, I thought it would be slap/kiss ... but guess not. Hope there are some slap/kiss scenes though! I'd love to see Root do some kissing with that facial hair before it gets shaved off :clap2: :cloud9:  
Of course, I'd love to hear your perfect ending for NJ :D Yayy!!! You don't even have to ask  :lol2: 

It's alright, Maiko. No worries about the reply, not that late anyways. And yes, I'll try to write a little less than usual so you can reply easier. haha, fail at my attempt since this post is still long  :cry1: 

AikOm^_^

@Marina: Oh, that post isn't long at all. :whahuh: Aw, thanks for the recommendation about Google Chrome. :kiss: I'm so used to Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, but perhaps it's time for a change. :phew: As for Guy's Wit character in SSP, hehe, no, he didn't face any consequences; he did just disappear. :lmao3:

Oh, "Rut" and "Root" both sound differently to me, but I'm sure either spelling works for Root/Rut's name, and I'm sure they both sound the same in the Thai language. :coverlaf: As for Wathit, if I remember correctly, it should be his heart disease that causes him to check into the hospital? :scratchhead2: And I'm sure Anggoon plays a role, too, in this version and Kob and Brook's version. I just wonder how far Navin's Anggoon will go in causing Wathit's hospital check-in? Ahh, even though it would hurt watching Toomtam die, I know what you mean; I also want to see him in a death scene, like Vill did in SSP. :bhehe:

Haha, I love those emoticons for Thai lakorns. :ghehe: Oh, in the surprise kiss scene, Root (as Wathit) still has his facial hair, right? So, there you go, Marina; we do get to see him smooch with Metinee before he becomes clean-shaven. :pervie: Whoops, I don't have time to go over my perfect happy ending for ToomVill's NJ, but I'll write it out when I return. Aw, thanks for being interested, dear Marina! :grouphug: Have a great day! You and everybody else. :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: No problemo & yeah, it'll take time to adjust to Chrome although I don't remember it taking me forever to adjust xD I've been using it for a long time now. Also, I meant to tell you in my previous post  -- I LOVE YOUR NEW MAN PIC! That kscene is perfection <3 And the purple coloring adds onto the feels that pic gives me :D

Ugh, Guy. How dare you just disappear in SSP? T_T How are you pronouncing Root's name? I'm actually pronouncing it as root ... how do you pronounce Rut? Heart disease? I must have missed that information T_T Agree, I want to know why Navin hates Wathit so much. Haha, yeah. I wanna see Toomtam in a death scene even though I know I'll be crying, too. LOL. We're so weird, Maiko! And yes, like Vill in SSP.

Yeah, that kscene could work ... but I was hoping for a forced kiss. Hahaha, my perverted self. Okay, I will wait for your perfect, happy ending :) Have a wonderful day, you too & everyone!! :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@marina
Lol at your wanting to see him in a dealth scene thing. I woud want too see it too but I will die after him even worser than you.

I showed my grandma the teaser and she was all like "That's Gan, what happen to Nee? Why is there 2 Thithi now?" I guess she still miss SSP. And I agree I will love too see Mr.Root doing a kiss scene with that facial hair... It made me wonder how does it feel like to kiss a guy with facial hair? Lol (I am a per..)

We're rooting for root!!! He is in our hearts.

@maiko
Lol true Wathit doesn't look dead on the hospital scene unless someone tried to kill him afterwards or he has a sudden heart attack. But if he is alife hehe double sexiness and who will Vill chose Wathit or Root? Love triangle.

Also yes super famous kiss scene I am trusting Aom that she will give us tons of good kiss scene perhaps a willing or r scene too. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina
Lol at your wanting to see him in a dealth scene thing. I woud want too see it too but I will die after him even worser than you.

I showed my grandma the teaser and she was all like "That's Gan, what happen to Nee? Why is there 2 Thithi now?" I guess she still miss SSP. And I agree I will love too see Mr.Root doing a kiss scene with that facial hair... It made me wonder how does it feel like to kiss a guy with facial hair? Lol (I am a per..)

Minny! Haha, I'm horrible for wanting to see Toomtam die T_T But yeah, I'd probably die after him, too. LOL.
Your grandma is the cutest! Awww, she's still loving SSP, hehe. So you had to explain everything to her, right? haha. Awwwies.
& yes, Root doing a kscene w/ the facial hair! Ohlala, you're not the only perv here, hahaha <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: No problemo & yeah, it'll take time to adjust to Chrome although I don't remember it taking me forever to adjust xD I've been using it for a long time now. Also, I meant to tell you in my previous post  -- I LOVE YOUR NEW MAN PIC! That kscene is perfection <3 And the purple coloring adds onto the feels that pic gives me :D

Ugh, Guy. How dare you just disappear in SSP? T_T How are you pronouncing Root's name? I'm actually pronouncing it as root ... how do you pronounce Rut? Heart disease? I must have missed that information T_T Agree, I want to know why Navin hates Wathit so much. Haha, yeah. I wanna see Toomtam in a death scene even though I know I'll be crying, too. LOL. We're so weird, Maiko! And yes, like Vill in SSP.

Yeah, that kscene could work ... but I was hoping for a forced kiss. Hahaha, my perverted self. Okay, I will wait for your perfect, happy ending :) Have a wonderful day, you too & everyone!! :D

Oh, so you're used to Google Chrome now, huh? When I'm not too lazy, I'll download it; I'm just going to stick to Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer for now. :lol: *Groan* Funny you said that about my new profile photo, for I was going to say the same thing about your current profile photo of Ken and Namtarn. Er, I really was. :sweat: I just kept on forgetting. I guess, my love for ToomVill, NJ, and for you guys actually come first before Ken and Namtarn, sorry. :spin: I haven't even started on their lakorn yet... :smack: To be honest, Phet is my #1 reason why I want to watch it. :secret: I'm sorry for complimenting on your current profile photo only after you mentioned mine. :weep:

But aw, sweet Marina! Thank you so much for loving my new profile photo. You're such an angel. :flowers: :kiss: How I wish our profile photos can be viewed a little bigger in the forum threads. Their display is too small, meaning they're so tiny... Sheesh, I hope I made sense; my brain is failing me tonight...I'm so tired. :yawn: Even a small photo stumps me; I still have a hard time deciding on what the effects should look like. I feel like it's hard to make out ToomVill in the small display photo, especially with the purple coloring. But it makes me happy you like it, thank you! As for your display photo of Ken and Namtarn, I love the clarity of the photo. :thumbsup: My display photos always seem to be kind of blurry. :lmao:

For "Root," I'm just pronouncing it as "root." :D But as for "Rut," I'm pronouncing it with the long "U" sound, like in "rug" and "urgh." If that makes sense. :sweat: Oh, I think one reason why Anggoon (Navin) hates Wathit is because he stole Metinee away from Anggoon. :bhehe: Maybe he's envious of Wathit, too? Hah, we are weird. :crazy: :grouphug:

Ah, gotcha about bearded Root forcing a kiss on Metinee. ;) :pervie: Hehe, I love that idea very much. :ghehe: I remain hopeful for an attempted R scene on Root's part. Haha, thinking of Aiyaja's comment that bearded Toomtam looks capable of forcing himself on Vill and should kidnap her (or something like that), I just can't stop giggling. :coverlaf: Gah, I'll go into details about my perfect ending for NJ tomorrow, Marina girl (er, which means, in about 6+ hours, since it technically is the next day for me already). There's no way I can finish it quickly, :lolyup: And I plan on going into great details about it. :fanfic: :wink:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@marina

@maiko
Lol true Wathit doesn't look dead on the hospital scene unless someone tried to kill him afterwards or he has a sudden heart attack. But if he is alife hehe double sexiness and who will Vill chose Wathit or Root? Love triangle.

Also yes super famous kiss scene I am trusting Aom that she will give us tons of good kiss scene perhaps a willing or r scene too. :D

:lmao2: I'm with Marina; your grandma is too cute and funny, Minny! I'm hecka happy to hear from you again! :kiss: :grouphug: Ooh, I haven't kissed a guy with facial hair yet (actually, any guy :lolyup:), but I think the experience would be very sweet and nice. :blush: The rough texture of his mustache hair...ooh! :drools:

Hmm, if Wathit doesn't die in this version, I wonder who he would get...perhaps Gam's Tippy character? :whaha: I wouldn't be 100% opposed to the possibility, but I'm not exactly 100% excited for that scenario, either. I would be too jealous on Vill's part; I'm evil, I know. :p :smack: Aw, if only there are two Vills in here, too... :woot: But I doubt that they would keep Wathit alive in this version... :no: :teary: Hey, I love the idea of a love triangle between Wathit - Metinee - Root; in the end, it's still ToomVill after all. :lolyup:

Ooh, it would be hecka nice and sweet if Aom gives us a lot of those scenes for our ToomVill. :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Minny! Haha, I'm horrible for wanting to see Toomtam die T_T But yeah, I'd probably die after him, too. LOL.
Your grandma is the cutest! Awww, she's still loving SSP, hehe. So you had to explain everything to her, right? haha. Awwwies.
& yes, Root doing a kscene w/ the facial hair! Ohlala, you're not the only perv here, hahaha <3

:lmao2: Obviously, I fall under the pervert category with you and Minny, Marina. :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Yes, Google Chrome FTW :thumbup:Okay, hopefully Mozilla doesn't keep crashing on you ^^ Awwies, it's alright, girl. Whenever I see you change your siggie or main pic, I wanna tell you my thoughts but then I always forget when I post my reply so it's always delayed. But really, it's alright. Thank you :) I am loving Ken & Namtarn at the moment. I wanted to start DKD for Kichy & of course, Phet :drool: 

Yeah, the profile pics are displayed too small but I guess ...it's okay :cry1:Ohhh, your profile pic is fine. I instantly knew it was ToomVill when I saw it. I'm proud of you for making the text work, it's so eligible and cute. I can never make text work on my profile pic so I never use it. Awe, thanks. When I edit my profile pics, I make sure to make the size really big and then I can resize it later to use on asianfuse. And I sharpen it, too. Sorry, I'm confusing when it comes to explaining processes :coverlaf: 

Ohhh, when I see Rut, I prounounce it as "root," too but your pronounciation of it seems more precise and no worries, that made sense :) Oh yeah, I guess Navin must like Vill that much, eh?
Same here, girl. Rscene FTW, hahaha. :drool:  :rolleyes:  :wub: LOL, I love Aiyaja's comment on bearded Toomtam looking capable of being a kidnapper and forcing himself on Vill! He really does look capable of such things!! Heheeee :ghehe: Okay, no worries. Will wait for your perfect NJ ending  :lolyup: 

AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIKO! :clap:You beautiful, sweet, lovely girl & you loyal ToomVill fan :dance1:I hope you nothing but the best things in life and I hope all you dreams come true. :toast:You deserve so much! And I appreciate our friendship so much. Thank you for everything  :heart: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Yes, Google Chrome FTW :thumbup:Okay, hopefully Mozilla doesn't keep crashing on you ^^ Awwies, it's alright, girl. Whenever I see you change your siggie or main pic, I wanna tell you my thoughts but then I always forget when I post my reply so it's always delayed. But really, it's alright. Thank you :) I am loving Ken & Namtarn at the moment. I wanted to start DKD for Kichy & of course, Phet :drool: 

Yeah, the profile pics are displayed too small but I guess ...it's okay :cry1:Ohhh, your profile pic is fine. I instantly knew it was ToomVill when I saw it. I'm proud of you for making the text work, it's so eligible and cute. I can never make text work on my profile pic so I never use it. Awe, thanks. When I edit my profile pics, I make sure to make the size really big and then I can resize it later to use on asianfuse. And I sharpen it, too. Sorry, I'm confusing when it comes to explaining processes :coverlaf: 

Ohhh, when I see Rut, I prounounce it as "root," too but your pronounciation of it seems more precise and no worries, that made sense :) Oh yeah, I guess Navin must like Vill that much, eh?
Same here, girl. Rscene FTW, hahaha. :drool:  :rolleyes:  :wub: LOL, I love Aiyaja's comment on bearded Toomtam looking capable of being a kidnapper and forcing himself on Vill! He really does look capable of such things!! Heheeee :ghehe: Okay, no worries. Will wait for your perfect NJ ending  :lolyup: 

AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIKO! :clap:You beautiful, sweet, lovely girl & you loyal ToomVill fan :dance1:I hope you nothing but the best things in life and I hope all you dreams come true. :toast:You deserve so much! And I appreciate our friendship so much. Thank you for everything  :heart: 

Oh, is that right about my siggies and profile photos? Aw, Marina; too sweet of you. :kiss: I keep a close eye on yours, too, but it's time I mention it every time you change it. :smack: No, no, your explanations made perfect sense to me. :bravo: I understand exactly what you meant. :yes: Eek, :thanks: again for your compliments.

Whew, my pronunciation explanations make sense (to you). :phew: Ooh, I see the thought of an R scene has gotten your imagination wild, too. :pervie: I'm still working on that perfect NJ ending. :smack:

And say WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!! How'd you know it's my birthday today? :shock2: Aw, this is such a beautiful and pleasant surprise! :cry1: Eek, dearest, sweet Marina, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for your horrendous and stupendous and heartwarming gift. :teary: :wub: :kiss3: One of my dreams came true. Hearing from you and the others on this day today. :grouphug: Now, I just need to wait and hope the other dream will come true (that one regards ToomVill...I just want more updates on them and NJ...just one new photo of them; is that too much to ask?! :cry1:)... :shutup: Thank you for your wishes, Marina. I treasure our friendship, too. :blush: :kiss: It's one of the greatest joys in my life, even more so than ToomVill themselves, no matter how much I heart them. :bhehe: Aw, I :heart: you, Marina girl. Thank you. :spin: :flowers: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Happy BDAY MAIKO!!! Wish you the best and I hope one day you will get what you want!! You always bring us ToomVill fan happiness!!! :D I hope one day you will meet Toomtam and kidnap him!!! We :heart: you!!

Oh, Minny! The day just keeps getting better and better because of you, Marina, and the other lovely people in my life, despite the lack of NJ and ToomVill updates! :woot: :yahoo: Minny gal, I'm really happy to hear from you today. :clap: :cry: Thank you so much for taking a moment of your precious time to wish me a "Happy Birthday." I cherish this moment and day very much. :spin: Like I told Marina; I value my friendship with you, too. It's priceless. I :heart: you, too, Minny. :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug: I already got the most important thing that I wanted for today; talking with you, Marina, and my other buddies and family members. :spin: I hope to continue bringing happiness to you guys, like you guys bring to me. :wink:

Oh, my; if I kidnap Toomtam, I wouldn't share him with you guys at all. :whaha: Haha, just kidding. The only way I'm going to capture him is on camera. :camera: If I could just meet ToomVill once...! :shutup: :wub: I think you guys will probably get to meet him first before me. :ghehe:

Again, thank you so much, Marina, Minny, and everybody else. :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: :dance1: