AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
OH, MY GOODNESS! This is such a pleasant surprise! They're filming Ngao Jai today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyetwitch: :faint: Finally! :yahoo: :clap: :woot: :dance3: Gosh! :annoyed: :rant: :lolyup: :cheer:

This is awesome; it's been far too long since they last halted filming. :cry: This is really one of the best days ever for me. No, it still doesn't beat hearing from Marina, Minny, and all my lovely friends (and family members). :grouphug: :heart: You guys are the yummy icing on the cake. :yummy: But I am still freakin' happy to know that they are finally resuming filming. :teary: Of course, I'm not holding my breath for any ToomVill photo :)rolleyes:), but the hope is always there. :lol2: Hehe, this feels like a very beautiful dream.

Photos of Toomtam, Vill, and Kate (Vill's mother) on their way to the filming location (er, no, sadly, they aren't going together). Actually, I'm guessing from Toomtam's caption for his photo that he is on his way to film NJ. :bhehe: But I know for sure Vill and Kate are! As for the photo of the plate of food (from Aom's IG), well, she mentions NJ in the caption. :D Vill and Kate both look so beautiful. And Toomtam looks so handsome. Hehe, this is so wonderful! Can't wait for new photos. :clap: But seriously, it stinks that they just have to film NJ now, just when it's my last day off, and I have to return to work tomorrow. :lmao: Oh, well, I regret almost nothing. :lol:

Credits: aomphiyada & ttyuttana's IGs; Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

AikOm^_^

This will be it for the night for me. :yawn:  Ooh, so they're filming in Provence Khaoyai right now. I just couldn't resist sharing an old ToomVill photo, even though there is just a tiny difference between this one and the previous one I shared before; this one shows more of their legs. :drools: (Oh, wow, such a huge difference, huh?) Hehe, well, we barely get enough photos of them anyway, so any ToomVill photo is a blessing, even though it's just an improved version of an old one. :wub: Aw, Gam flippin' looks beautiful and cute! :spin:

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

Credits: gamwichayanee, patoomtam, & toomtamfc_maeew's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Oh, you know, nothing much...except our first real ToomVill photo in ages! :yahoo: :woot2: :clap: :dance1: :spin: :cloud9: :wub:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe haha! :bhehe: :coverlaf: This is such a beautiful and wonderful surprise this early morning. Hmm, it actually looks like an old photo from one of their previous filming periods, but I'm not complaining. :lolyup: Or perhaps it is a recent photo from today's filming, judging by the place in the background... :scratchchin: :shrug: All that matters is that we finally have a ToomVill photo. :D Haha, despite the hearts, it's not exactly a lovey-dovey photo of them. :p Vill's smile...is hilarious. :loool: But they still look so adorable and beautiful. :drool:

And other photos of our NJ cast and an IG clip of Gam. Aom, Gam, and everybody else look great! Whoot, the location is breathtaking. :thumbsup:

Credits: ตูมตาม เดอะสตาร์7's Facebook; aomphiyada, katesonthichai, lakornexact, torry_lilitham's IGs.

Hyper Gam! OR http://websta.me/p/772316349661421930_317489839.

AikOm^_^

Well, I think we can expect more photos this weekend, since they should continue filming. :clap: It's nighttime now in Thailand. Have a :goodnite: and sweet dreams, NJ team and all of Thailand. :heart: :grouphug:

Have a great day, everybody! :grouphug: :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: I rarely change my pic but thank you so much. No problemo, I'm always a fan of your ToomVill creations. Haha, any mention of an rscene especially with my favorite actors and actresses gets my mind wandering off :loool:
Awwww, your reaction :heart: I found out your birthday from facebook and was hesitating if I should post it up on the thread since it's personal. But then I saw birthdays on Asianfuse and your name was listed, I thought it was alright to bring it up in this thread :) No problemo, Maiko. One of your dreams came true from my little 'happy birthday' to you? :shock2: Awe, Maiko. You're too great. And yes, I treasure our friendship greatly. We will definitely have years and years to come of our friendship. Love you, too, Maiko :grouphug: :heart: 

YAY, NJ fiming! Woot! Your birthday is even more special, eh? I'm so happy for you and to see NJ finally filming. It's been too long. Sad Toomtam & Vill aren't going together ... but it's alright, they'll be together at the destination, righty? ;)
:bhehe: You're funny at pointing out their difference in that photo -- their legs, hahaha. Such a great couple, ahhh. 
Gam's too cute, haha. And that photo of ToomVill, yayy! :yahoo:Vill in a tanktop? Hmmm :pervie: ... what am I thinking of?.. haha. Love their expressions. I like, I like :wub: 

Now, if we just get more ToomVill & NJ cast photos then it would be great. hahaha. C'mon now, NJ team!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Looks to me like Vill lost weight, still better looking than all those super thin n'eks.  She is just so pretty (in my eyes). 

You're being talkative again, Ceda_lee; that's great! :clap: :coverlaf: How are your spider bites? :eek: Are they healing? I tried your remedy for swollen eyes, and it did work, thank you very much! :kiss:

You're right; I, too, think that Vill has lost some weight. But for sure, her body still looks healthy and beautiful! :thumbsup: Aw, Vill's pretty to me, too, and she has a nice, bubbly personality that goes with that beauty... Er, for the most part. :lolyup: She's no angel haha. She looks best with light makeup or as natural as she can be. :blush:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: I rarely change my pic but thank you so much. No problemo, I'm always a fan of your ToomVill creations. Haha, any mention of an rscene especially with my favorite actors and actresses gets my mind wandering off :loool:
Awwww, your reaction :heart: I found out your birthday from facebook and was hesitating if I should post it up on the thread since it's personal. But then I saw birthdays on Asianfuse and your name was listed, I thought it was alright to bring it up in this thread :) No problemo, Maiko. One of your dreams came true from my little 'happy birthday' to you? :shock2: Awe, Maiko. You're too great. And yes, I treasure our friendship greatly. We will definitely have years and years to come of our friendship. Love you, too, Maiko :grouphug: :heart: 

YAY, NJ fiming! Woot! Your birthday is even more special, eh? I'm so happy for you and to see NJ finally filming. It's been too long. Sad Toomtam & Vill aren't going together ... but it's alright, they'll be together at the destination, righty? ;)
:bhehe: You're funny at pointing out their difference in that photo -- their legs, hahaha. Such a great couple, ahhh. 
Gam's too cute, haha. And that photo of ToomVill, yayy! :yahoo:Vill in a tanktop? Hmmm :pervie: ... what am I thinking of?.. haha. Love their expressions. I like, I like :wub: 

Now, if we just get more ToomVill & NJ cast photos then it would be great. hahaha. C'mon now, NJ team!

Thank you, my loyal "fan" friend. :kiss: Your artworks are one of my inspirations, Marina girl. I've told you before how much I love your creative and beautiful artworks. :wink: Oh, :lmao2: to the part about the mentioning of a :r-scene-pop-corn: exciting you. Us dirty-minded gals! :pervie:

Awie, so that's how you found out about my birthday. Hehe, thank you for going into details about it. I love your story! I was hecka pleased and happy when you bought it up in this beautiful thread. :blush: :bhehe: Well, actually, one of my birthday wishes was hoping to hear from you guys. ^_^ But for you, Minny, and the others to wish me a "Happy Birthday," that was even sweeter! :spin: :grouphug: You're just such a sweetheart, Marina. You and all my buddies here on AF and elsewhere. :grouphug: Thanks; I :heart: you, too.

Hehe, with our NJ team resuming filming, it definitely completed my best day ever, although, seriously, it still doesn't beat hearing from my loved ones. :kiss: Oh, definitely; even though ToomVill didn't go to the filming location together, they are together at the location...with the others. :bhehe:

As for that photo, hehe, I couldn't stop looking at their legs, especially Toomtam's left foot! :drools: And WHAT?! Hahaha, your comment about that new ToomVill photo! :lmao3: Too hilarious! I didn't even think it that way. You're much dirtier than me. :loool: Hehe, I love it! :highfive:

The new photos are coming up after this. :wink:

AikOm^_^

Yay for more NJ photos! :clap: And whoot, what...good goodies! :woot: Not only do we get another ToomVill photo, but we also get another IG clip of them, too! :yahoo: :wub:

Hehe, the IG clip of them putting on makeup is too hilarious. :lmao3: The makeup artist was applying makeup on Toomtam, while Vill was doing her own makeup by herself; Toomtam needed help, but Vill was very capable of applying her own makeup. :loool: (Ah, of course, I'm sure she had some help. :D) When I first watched the clip, it took me a couple seconds to realize that ToomVill were sitting side by side, getting ready. :faint: :blush: Hehe, first, I was able to tell that it was Toomtam in the clip because of his beanie. Secondly, as the camera moved to the right to Vill putting on makeup, I didn't think much about it until both Toomtam and Vill shifted positions, and my attention was drawn to Toomtam's beanie and then back to Vill. That's when it dawned on me that they were sitting next to each other; oh, yeah, I died. :faint: :p I freakin' love behind-the-scene goodies like that one! Not that it means anything, but it's special to us, that they were sitting next to each other. :cry: :spin: :clap2:

The second IG clip of Root/Rut (Toomtam) and his chickens is so cute and funny! :rofl: Hehe, Toomtam, you make feeding chicken look sexy! :thumbup: To be honest, out of the two clips, my favorite clip is the ToomVill one, but it's just too bad we didn't get to see them from the front. :teary: But Toomtam is seriously so handsome and adorable in his solo clip. His cheesy smile melts many hearts, I'm sure. :faint:

And WOWIE! That ToomVill photo (very first one)! DANG! Such a simple and mellow photo, but it still got me spazzing and grinning! :woot2: :weee: I really :heart: the photo. It makes me think of all the possible scenarios for the photo. It's giving me a sad, dramatic, and yearning vibe; blame it on ToomVill's wistful expressions! :lmao: Metinee (Vill), why are you standing back there, looking sorrowfully (?) after Root, like you want him to turn around and come back to you...or just look back at you? :weep: And Root, why must you look so sad and determined to drive further away from her? :eek: Ooh, the possibilities! I sure am hyped for this scene. :D And hehe, it just goes to prove that any ToomVill photo makes me all jelly inside. :spicy:

Oh, yeah, Root's facial hair is still a little funny at times, but Toomtam looks great with the facial hair! Hmm, what's going on with Vill? She isn't updating as much on NJ as she normally would... -_- Due looks cute and pretty. :blush:

Credits: aomphiyada, duearisara, katesonthichai, ttyuttana's IGs.

ToomVill's preparations BTS. OR http://websta.me/p/772732657947353676_317489839.

Root and his chickens. OR http://websta.me/p/772825904544086457_583351149.

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Hbd Maikooo for yesterdayyyy!!! :):)

Aw, Himyim... :cry1: :lmao: Thank you so much. It made today even more special, hearing from you again. :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :wub: :grouphug: :kiss: All righty; that's another buddy on my list who I wanted to hear from. Thanks for your birthday greeting. :blush: :spin: It's perfect timing. I :heart: you so much, dearest Himyim! You're definitely one of my treasures. :wink: (Oh, but then, I tend to say that to all my buddies; too much love that I want to give to you guys. :loool:) Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU again, dear friend. ^_^ :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Last photo and IG clip for the night. :yawn: The IG clip of the chickens may be cute, but it's not that exciting, and it isn't worth it to even save the snapshot of it to share it. Urgh, fine... I'll share just one snapshot. :lol2: Still not a very exciting photo. :D As for the first photo, Toomtam didn't caption NJ for it, but some fans were mentioning NJ (in Thai). Plus, it does look like it's for NJ, so why not; I'll go ahead and share it. :shrug:

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss: :kiss3:

Credits: katesonthichai & ttyuttana's IGs.

Those chickens. OR http://websta.me/p/772940132315275985_317489839.

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Aww your too cute Maiko! Hope you got spoilt and enjoyed your day!! Anddd your a treasure and a caring friend lol i hope one day you meet toom & vill haha :)

I did get spoiled, and I more than enjoyed that special day; I cherished and :heart: it because of you and all my loved ones, darling Himyim. :kiss: Ooh, meeting ToomVill would be hecka exciting and memorable. :wub: :woot: But getting to meet all my friends and hug them would be priceless and everlasting. :grouphug: :kiss3: That's far more fulfilling to me. :yes: But, yeah, I still want to meet ToomVill. :lolyup: :pervie: And a lot of other Thai daras, too. I hope you'd get to meet your favorites as well, dear Himyim! Have an awesome day! :flowers: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: My artworks? I rarely make artwork but thank you :) & you know how much I adore your creations as well. LOL, we are too dirty-minded! But it's totally fine no, it's not Hahahaha  :lmao3:
No problemo, Maiko. I just had to bring up your birthday, I knew it would make your day better since I know you love hearing from us B) I'm glad to have helped accomplish one of your birthday wishes. :) I'm just happy you're happy, Maiko  :heart: 
Haha, Maiko. I tried not to think dirty but can't help it. Vill's showing a bit more skin than usual so my mind wandered off, hahahaa  :coverlaf: 

LOL. Loving the makeup clip. So cute. What made me the happiest was seeing them beside each other :yahoo: They're looking good & the fact that Vill can do her own makeup & Toomtam needs help makes me laugh :bhehe: Toomtam's always cracking me up. The chicken clip, hahaha. His smile at the end though, awww :teary: Yes, his smile can melt many hearts  :spin: 

I saw that ToomVill photo on fbook and rushed to this thread since I knew you probably already posted it :) Can I just say how much I'm loving their outfits there? Toomtam's badboy exterior is so sexy and Vill's looking pretty even though her outfit's super simple :clap: Wonder what happened in that scene :O & I agree w/ you, Maiko. A ton of scenarios are running through my mind about what could have happened. 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: My artworks? I rarely make artwork but thank you :) & you know how much I adore your creations as well. LOL, we are too dirty-minded! But it's totally fine no, it's not Hahahaha  :lmao3:
No problemo, Maiko. I just had to bring up your birthday, I knew it would make your day better since I know you love hearing from us B) I'm glad to have helped accomplish one of your birthday wishes. :) I'm just happy you're happy, Maiko  :heart: 
Haha, Maiko. I tried not to think dirty but can't help it. Vill's showing a bit more skin than usual so my mind wandered off, hahahaa  :coverlaf: 

LOL. Loving the makeup clip. So cute. What made me the happiest was seeing them beside each other :yahoo: They're looking good & the fact that Vill can do her own makeup & Toomtam needs help makes me laugh :bhehe: Toomtam's always cracking me up. The chicken clip, hahaha. His smile at the end though, awww :teary: Yes, his smile can melt many hearts  :spin: 

I saw that ToomVill photo on fbook and rushed to this thread since I knew you probably already posted it :) Can I just say how much I'm loving their outfits there? Toomtam's badboy exterior is so sexy and Vill's looking pretty even though her outfit's super simple :clap: Wonder what happened in that scene :eek: & I agree w/ you, Maiko. A ton of scenarios are running through my mind about what could have happened. 

Aw, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss: And yep, you did make my day brighter when you wished me a "Happy Birthday," thank you, dearest. :cry: :kiss:

Gah, all your comments crack me up! :lmao2: :rofl: Yes, we are too perverted when it comes to ToomVill. :bhehe: Ooh, la la, so that's how your mind wondered off. :loool: I love it; thanks for explaining that part to me! Eek, I see we both share similar thoughts about those two IG clips. :highfive: Agree about everything! :thumbsup:

And oh, my lord, I love how you described that ToomVill photo! :eyetwitch: Haha, YES! Toomtam, or rather Root, is certainly looking like a bad boy! :drools: Vill's too far away for me to tell what she looks like, but hehe, I love her expression. :D

AikOm^_^

OH, MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock2: Gah, this is totally unexpected (although highly expected, too :bhehe:)!!!!!!!!!! Oh, lordie, the first two ToomVill photos! :faint: :yahoo: :party: :clap: :spin: :cloud9: :wub: Hooray to more ToomVill photos! Hehe, the NJ team's comeback is a blast! :thumbsup: Keep it up, you guys! Your photos make us so happy! :coverlaf:

Hehehe, I can't stop giggling and grinning. :ghehe: :crazy: Those ToomVill photos. :blush: I'm sorry, I love all the NJ photos, but the ToomVill ones are my favorites. :sweat: EEK, that first ToomVill photo of them face to face...! :shutup: It's just so freakin' sweet, romantic, beautiful, heartwarming, and everything good. :heart: It says a lot...am I the only who thinking this? :lolyup: (Darn it, I told myself that I was going to try to use less smiley faces, but hehe, I can't refrain myself! :smack: Those emoticons express my emotions perfectly! :spin:) I just love, love, love, :heart: this photo! :wub: Hmm, I wonder if it's a recent or old one? :eek: Judging from their clothes, it's an old one if it's back in November when they first started filming NJ (when they went to Mae Hong Sorn Province to film)... Or it's a recent one, with them filming scenes out of sequence. :shrug: (Er, I have a feeling it's the latter reason. :whaha:) Either way, I'm so freakin' grateful and happy that patoomtam shared this precious photo with us. :worthy:

Seriously, ToomVill, you two are PERFECT together... :cry: Oh, gosh, their hands on each other. Can't keep your hands off each other, eh, you lovebirds? And the way they stand in front of each other! Hehe, they can and should be even closer. :pervie: I want to see Vill's chest and body squished by Toomtam's, dang it! :facepalm: This photo is too delicious! :yummy: They're face to face, chest to chest, hands on each other, PERFECT HARMONY! :whistle: I fantasize them zooming in for a kiss and hugging each other tightly. :kiss2: :grouphug: May no one, I repeat, NO ONE interrupt their special moment! :numchuck: Both their expressions melt my heart. :faint: The yearning in both of them is so palpable. Golly, Vill staring into Toomtam's eyes while he lowers his gaze to her mouth is just...so...so :cry:, :spin:, and :wub:!!!!! Their expressions are too sugary sweet. Haha, Toomtam, we all know why you're staring at Vill's mouth. Well, ♫ go on and kiss the girl ♫, boy! :smack: :kiss3:

And then, GEEZ! The second photo of them! :yahoo: :woot2: Urgh, so had to pick a favorite, since all the ToomVill photos are just so stinkin' awesome! The first one is full of sweetness and love, while the second is full of cuteness and their shy interactions with each other (yeah, I totally think ToomVill are shy around each other :lol:). Hehehehehehehehe. :shutup: :crazy: They're too darn adorable! :spin: :drools: Looking fabulous together...like always! Making a heart sign together...so cheesy, classic, and satisfying! :lolyup: I :heart: it! :thumbsup: That second photo of them is the one that Aom uploaded onto her IG. Oh, yeah, Aom! :dude: :bravo: :clap2: That's how you promote your beautiful pra'nangs! Shoot, this weekend is full of magnificent NJ and ToomVill goodies. *Squeal*

ToomVill's solo photos excite me as well! :bhehe: Oh, they're too perfect together, even individually. :thumbsup: Root looks so handsome while Metinee looks so beautiful. :blush: I like the similarity of their individual photos...they're definitely each other's heart's shadow. :yes: Eek, the rest of our NJ team members all look fantastic as well! :wub:

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :heart: :kiss: :grouphug:

Credits: aomphiyada, enjoy_gun, lakornexact, navintar, patoomtam, torry_lilitham's IGs; Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill).

AikOm^_^

Whoot, more photos. :woot: Eh, no more ToomVill photos as of this moment :)cry1:), but these two photos are still exciting. The photo of Toomtam and Due may be cute, but I'm jealous for Vill's sakes. :annoyed: :shutup: :lolyup:

Credits: aomphiyada & lakornexact's IGs.