AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, finally, a "new" NJ photo of Vill! But it's an old one, so hence the quotation marks on new. :lol: Even though it's not a ToomVill photo, I do love photos of Vill and her lovely mother. :wub:

Credit: Kate's (katesontichai) Twitter.

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Thank you for cheering me on. And yes, my sisters are super obsessed. I finally saw Frozen just a few weeks ago and it was good -- better than I expected. I watched it with my sisters and they kept giving me spoilers, :weee:  but I did enjoy it a lot. I'm a sucker for kid movies.
Hehe, awww, I'm glad you like my conclusion. I always jump to conclusions :thumbdown: 
I've been quite busy, I always like to keep myself busy since I don't like being bored. Oh yes, I noticed some pics with Pim. She probably has a minor role. I haven't seen her in a while though, I don't even remember her last lakorn o_O

Thank you, Maiko for the photos again & just being yourself :) You're the sweetest.
Ahh, it's so nice to come on this thread after a tiring day and see updates.
As for the shirtless man photo, I hope it's Toomtam. Fingers crossed. The cameraman should have moved up a few steps xDD Looks like shirtless man isn't alone, too. mwahaha >;D Maiko, my dirty mind is jumping to conclusions again, too. hahaha.

You had another dream concerning ToomVill? Gah, how do you do it? Anyways, I enjoyed reading about your dream, hehe. You must have been so upset when you didn't see those photos. Maybe your dream's foreshadowing pictures in the future? :eyetwitch:  :woot: 
Toomtam's always looking so handsome, gwash. I didn't even notice Vill in the background of Toomtam's photo there until I read your comment. She is very pretty even at a distance. Hope she wears something like that in NJ, too. It would be awesome  :dance1: 

And that photo of Thitit ... *sigh* missing SSP. He is so handsome. Love his amused expression and his pretty eyes. So handsome T__T Toomtam's such a great poser. He's so manly in those last two photos you posted. Oh gee, hotness overload. Is it getting hot in here or what? :drools:  :drool:  :pervie: LOL. Thank you Maiko for all the posts, love your thoughts!! :heart: 

Aw, you're welcome, Marina! :kiss: Ok, gotcha about your sisters. :wink: Ooh, Frozen turned out to be better than what you expected, huh? That's great! :clap: Hah, your sisters kept spoiling it for you? :coverlaf: Hey, jumping to conclusions is sometimes a good thing. :lolyup: As for Pim, remember Reuan Saneha (with Tang, Pim, Bee, Nike, Panpan, Lily, New, Egg, and Jespipat) last year, right before SSP aired? :eek: That was Pim's last lakorn. :) Hah, I remember being impatient for it to end so that SSP could go on air. :ghehe:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos! I'm not the sweetest, however... :bhehe: Aw, tiring day for you as well? :eek:uch: Hope the updates cheer you up. :spin: :console: :kiss: Once again, I :heart: your thoughts! Your conclusions about the shirtless man, cameraman, etc., hah! They crack me up! :lmao3: :highfive:

My dreams are pretty random. :shrug: But before falling asleep last night, I listened to Bankk's single for SSP. :blush: I probably thought of ToomVill as well, but I honestly don't remember my last conscious thought. :scratchhead2: Oh, you know my mind too well, Marina! :eek: :bravo: Hehe, I am very upset at the lack of new ToomVill photos. :teary: I sure hope your prediction comes true! :woot: At this point, still no ToomVill photos... :phew: Let's pray for more ToomVill photos! :worthy: But even though I'm sad there isn't any new ToomVill photos yet, hearing from you and Mahalo definitely brightens up my day! :grouphug:

Oh, yes, it would be nice if Metinee wears a dress like that in NJ. :wub: You think Vill's still pretty even from a distance? I could barely make out her features. :lol: Aw, I :heart: how you described Thit's photo...his amused expression and pretty eyes. :drool: Yes, Toomtam's a great poser indeed! :D Ooh la la, I see I wasn't the only one who finds Toomtam's previous photos really hot. :loool: I was going to write, "It's getting too hot in my living room," but I opted not to write it. :D Aw, I heart your thoughts as well, Marina girl. :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

I'm falling asleep here... :yawn: No more photos for the moment. Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Only one new photo (I think). And then two new photos of old ones. :D Finally a photo of Freudonidas (Freud) on the set (first photo)! :woot: Aw, he looks so cute and handsome! Love his hairstyle! :drools: And lookie lookie! Shirtless Toomtam again! :faint: :drool: Ooh, what's with the bandage? Does that mean Root/Wathit/Vathid is hurt? :eek:uch: Hehe, once again, nine_noi uploaded an old photo of Thit. :D

Credits: aomisaom, momtoomtam, & nine_noi's IGs.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Welcome me back to this thread !!! I miss u guys!!!
OMG, all those pics of Toomtam makes him looks hot eps the shirtless one. He looks like he had a broken arm that Maytinee will have to take care of. :D

Comparing Thitit to Rathit Toomtam had a slimmer chin now my boy had lost weight is is over working out? :angry: :cry:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Welcome me back to this thread !!! I miss u guys!!!
OMG, all those pics of Toomtam makes him looks hot eps the shirtless one. He looks like he had a broken arm that Maytinee will have to take care of. :D

Comparing Thitit to Rathit Toomtam had a slimmer chin now my boy had lost weight is is over working out? :angry: :cry:

MINNY! :yahoo: :dance1: Aw, your post is too cute, especially the first sentence! :wub: Welcome back! :grouphug: :kiss: Ooh, I love your assumption regarding Toomtam's broken arm. :thumbsup: :ghehe: I :heart: it! I agree with you; looks like Toomtam has lost some weight... :teary:

AikOm^_^

More photos. I suppose...Vill probably doesn't have any NJ filming to do for this weekend...aw, darn it...! :cry1: Marina, no new ToomVill photos at all...stupid dream and wishful thinking of mine! :lmao: *Sigh* My only comforts? 1) Toomtam goodies for us. :lol: 2) The first photo of NJ's script (I think that's what it is) has a ToomVill photo at least. :wub: 3) Eek! Pink and green ice cream popsicles for the last photo! :D Perfect! :drool: I love pink and green! :spin: :lol2:

Credit: netchnet's IG.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@chalidluvprin
:O your right, his face is more slim than when he was in sood sai pan... Aww haha I think I like him in ssp hehe.
@maiko
Thanks for the photos, damn no vill. Dat shirtless photo ;) Btw what days do they film?

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
@chalidluvprin
:eek: your right, his face is more slim than when he was in sood sai pan... Aww haha I think I like him in ssp hehe.
@maiko
Thanks for the photos, damn no vill. Dat shirtless photo ;) Btw what days do they film?

:lmao2: I know, that photo of shirtless Toomtam got me distracted, too. :p :ghehe: Aw, you're welcome for the photos! :kiss: Looks like they usually film NJ on Friday-Sunday...or maybe Thursday-Saturday? :eek: Yeah, looks like Vill doesn't have any NJ filming to do for this weekend. :annoyed: Another long week to wait for them... :cry1:

Re-watching my favorite Thit - Gan scenes in episode 1 of SSP rite now before hitting the hay. :woot: :pervie: I keep smiling and giggling over their scenes. :coverlaf: :rofl: K, :goodnite: to you, Himyim and everybody else! :grouphug: Or good day, if it's still daytime. :)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Aw such a long wait it's already gonna be Monday tomorrow! Haha omg I do that too with any lakorn I'm obessed with!
Anyway nites to you to and everyone :)

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Aw such a long wait it's already gonna be Monday tomorrow! Haha omg I do that too with any lakorn I'm obessed with!
Anyway nites to you to and everyone :)

I know...long wait. :weee: Hehe, it's so fun re-watching the cute, sweet, and exciting scenes of a lakorn to relive them! :woot: There were many good highlights this weekend, despite no ToomVill photos.

1) I left some encouraging demands posts on some of the NJ team members' IGs, and some members replied back to me, thanking me! :shock2: :faint: SUPER SWEET OF THEM TO DO SO! :yahoo: :cry: :wub: Aw, makes me proud to support them even more! :D Hopefully, my demands are heard. :bhehe:

2) Hearing from you guys! :heart: :grouphug: :dance1: Thanks, Himyim, Mahalo, Marina, Minny, and everybody else! :kiss3:

Have a wonderful day, everyone! :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks so much for the photos. Happy to see some pictures with Mouse :) He's such a cutie.
As for Toomtam, his pictures always make my heart flutter.
And yeah, he seems to have lost weight. I hope he's not too stressed, aw. Keep fighting, Toomtam. Stay strong  :heart:  :cheer: 

Maiko: Yes, Frozen was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot and yeah, my sisters can not keep their mouth shut at all.
Oh yeah, Reuan Saneha. How could I forget!? But yes, now I remember. Thanks for refreshing my memory.
You are the sweetest, Maiko. My weekend's been very peaceful so it makes up for the hectic weeks. Thank you for loving my thoughts :) I love your thoughts as well.
My last conscious thoughts usually consist of me trying to sleep and nothing else. I should try to think more of my idols but then if I do, I can't fall asleep, hahaha. :coverlaf: 

Aww, hearing from you guys brighten up my day, too. It's so great coming onto this thread and seeing replies  :clap: 
Yeah, Vill's very pretty even from a distance. LOL, so you thought of the "it's getting too hot in my living room" kind of idea like me, too? Great minds think alike  :bhehe: a

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks so much for the photos. Happy to see some pictures with Mouse :) He's such a cutie.
As for Toomtam, his pictures always make my heart flutter.
And yeah, he seems to have lost weight. I hope he's not too stressed, aw. Keep fighting, Toomtam. Stay strong  :heart:  :cheer: 

Maiko: Yes, Frozen was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot and yeah, my sisters can not keep their mouth shut at all.
Oh yeah, Reuan Saneha. How could I forget!? But yes, now I remember. Thanks for refreshing my memory.
You are the sweetest, Maiko. My weekend's been very peaceful so it makes up for the hectic weeks. Thank you for loving my thoughts :) I love your thoughts as well.
My last conscious thoughts usually consist of me trying to sleep and nothing else. I should try to think more of my idols but then if I do, I can't fall asleep, hahaha. :coverlaf: 

Aww, hearing from you guys brighten up my day, too. It's so great coming onto this thread and seeing replies  :clap: 
Yeah, Vill's very pretty even from a distance. LOL, so you thought of the "it's getting too hot in my living room" kind of idea like me, too? Great minds think alike  :bhehe: a

Mouse is looking so handsome in here, Marina! The best I've seen of him yet! He looks great in the school uniform, and he and Cherreen are hecka adorable! :cloud9: I'm so loving the fact that Cherreen is Root and Wathit/Vathid's younger sister while Mouse is Metinee's younger brother, and they're having their own little romance. :woot: So sweet! :D

I fear Toomtam is overworking himself... :cry: He's always so busy these days nonstop! Same goes for Vill as well, but Toomtam seems more tired than her, even though Vill does look tired sometimes. :teary: I'm cheering for the both of them and for everybody else on the NJ team. :strong:

Aw, your little sisters love Frozen so much! How I wish there was even more to the storyline! Oh, you're welcome for the reminder. :wink: My memory needs refreshment at times, too. Oh, so your weekend was quite relaxing, huh? That's great! :console: School day tomorrow... :teary: Have a great school week, Marina girl! :kiss: Aw, we just :heart: each other's thoughts very much. :grouphug: :spin: Oh! Your last conscious thought(s) before dream time!  I gotcha! I totally see how you wouldn't be able to fall asleep when thinking of your idols. :pervie: :ghehe: That's a good one, girl! :thumbsup: Hehe, not that the thought of them bores me, but I'm just so tired that I knock myself out unconsciously, even when thinking of the good things. :D

As for the last comment about our minds, too true. :loool: :coverlaf: I forgot the real reason why I didn't write that...perhaps because I was in a hurry and just decided to forget it, or I probably didn't want to come off too perverted. :whaha: But alas, my perverted thoughts always come through nevertheless in writing...unconsciously. :rofl:

AikOm^_^

K, enough roaming around for me. :lol: Time to hit the hay! Hopefully, we'll get more NJ goodies this upcoming weekend! :woot: Have a :goodnite: or great day, guys! I'll slowly share the other photos that haven't been shared yet. :wink: If I'm not too lazy the upcoming days. :D

AikOm^_^

It's going to be a hectic and busy week for me, but if we get plenty of NJ updates this weekend, it would be awesome! :woot: I'll share some new photos of old ones in the meantime...if I have time. :lol2: Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, I'm happy to see more of Mouse these days although I do miss his singing, too. Yes, him and Cherreen are super cute. Glad they're going to have a little romance of their own :)
Agreed, Toomtam must be working very hard these days. Hope they're all not too stressed & hope they have enough rest :) Fighting, NJ team!! :)
Yep, my sisters are Frozen-hooked. I tend to need reminders a lot since my memory isn't the greatest but yes, my weekend was super relaxing. I don't even remember what I did but I didn't do much. Thank you, my school week's going fine so far.

Yes, I gotcha about the dreams. I hope to dream about my idols one of these days ^^
Oh, Maiko. I'm the perverted one here for bringing up the "it's getting hot in here." LOLOL.

Have a great day everyone :) Hope everyone's doing well!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, I'm happy to see more of Mouse these days although I do miss his singing, too. Yes, him and Cherreen are super cute. Glad they're going to have a little romance of their own :)
Agreed, Toomtam must be working very hard these days. Hope they're all not too stressed & hope they have enough rest :) Fighting, NJ team!! :)
Yep, my sisters are Frozen-hooked. I tend to need reminders a lot since my memory isn't the greatest but yes, my weekend was super relaxing. I don't even remember what I did but I didn't do much. Thank you, my school week's going fine so far.

Yes, I gotcha about the dreams. I hope to dream about my idols one of these days ^^
Oh, Maiko. I'm the perverted one here for bringing up the "it's getting hot in here." LOLOL.

Have a great day everyone :) Hope everyone's doing well!

I'm so looking forward to their version of NJ; hope everyone's hard work pays off! It better be better than SSP! :rant: :loool: Hopefully, Aom listens to us! Haha, "Frozen-hooked?" Too cute! :whahuh: Oh, same here, Marina! :eek: I have a bad memory as well. :console: I'm still rooting for you to dream of your idols! Minny needs to tell you her secrets. :lolyup: Haha, we'll both be perverted together! :lmao3: :highfive: :kiss: :pervie:

Ah, your last message to everyone! So sweet of you! :spin: :kiss3: I'm having a better day already! :wink: Hope the same goes for you, Marina! :grouphug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
I can't stop looking at this picture and wanting a bite of those ice cream bars. Lol. My late night cravings are kicking in. Lucky me, I just snacked on a variety of fruits. You can't scold me for eating late and healthy! :)

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I can't stop looking at this picture and wanting a bite of those ice cream bars. Lol. My late night cravings are kicking in. Lucky me, I just snacked on a variety of fruits. You can't scold me for eating late and healthy! :)

Same here, Mahalo! Those ice cream bars look real delicious to me as well...good thing I have ice cream! :yummy: Aw, you're eating so healthy! I wish I can do that! :cry1: I'm hungry, but nothing suits my stomach... I want my ice cream, but then again, it's a little too cold for ice cream...brr! :cold: Plus if I eat it, it won't taste satisfying... :mellow: I should go look for real food, especially healthy food, but I don't barely eat healthy food. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Off to bed. :goodnite: to you, Mahalo and to everybody else! :grouphug: Or good day. :lol2: