AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, page 63! :clap: Thirty-seven more pages. :strong: Anyway, judging from Toomtam's recent IG pictures, looks like they're still filming NJ right not. Whoopie! :yahoo: Hopefully, more pictures will be released soon! :woot: Toomtam's solo pictures for now. :D

Credit: Toomtam's (ttyuttana)'s IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
My man looks hot in here!!! He is so cute with those glasses. The bed picture looks cute
Toomtam: she doesn't know my plan
Vill: it's fine here I give him 1 point

Lol.
Note to everyone here, I will be here again but not recently know because I have school 6:45 till 2:00 and badminton practice till 4:30 sometimes when I have game it goes later. :cry: work is getting in my way!!! :angry: I going to kit tueng khun Mak mak. But always keep this thread moving and I will be back at least three times a week if can.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, I'm still on my break & I know right, time to relax  :boombox: 
I wouldn't say I love that photo because of Vill's pose but I love it because it makes me happy to see a snip it of the lakorn, hehe. But I do think she's very pretty there.
Yes, love Toomtam's many looks especially with the glasses. Yes please, less of the hat. I would like to see Vill's head/hair :coverlaf: Same here, wonder why they were taking a pic on the bed :pervie: 

Thanks for Toomtam's pics. I find myself having so much fun going through his pictures, haha. He's such an interesting and cute person.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
My man looks hot in here!!! He is so cute with those glasses. The bed picture looks cute
Toomtam: she doesn't know my plan
Vill: it's fine here I give him 1 point

Lol.
Note to everyone here, I will be here again but not recently know because I have school 6:45 till 2:00 and badminton practice till 4:30 sometimes when I have game it goes later. :cry: work is getting in my way!!! :angry: I going to kit tueng khun Mak mak. But always keep this thread moving and I will be back at least three times a week if can.

:lmao2: I love your scenario, Minny girl! :coverlaf: Aw, you sound quite busy. :teary: But have fun with badminton! :dance1: And good luck with work, Minny dear. :cheer: Will be looking forward to whenever you join in the conversation. :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, I'm still on my break & I know right, time to relax  :boombox: 
I wouldn't say I love that photo because of Vill's pose but I love it because it makes me happy to see a snip it of the lakorn, hehe. But I do think she's very pretty there.
Yes, love Toomtam's many looks especially with the glasses. Yes please, less of the hat. I would like to see Vill's head/hair :coverlaf: Same here, wonder why they were taking a pic on the bed :pervie: 

Thanks for Toomtam's pics. I find myself having so much fun going through his pictures, haha. He's such an interesting and cute person.

Oh, gotcha about Vill's picture, Marina. :wink: Hehe, Toomtam certainly is an interesting and cute person. :wub: I know! What were ToomVill doing on that bed...? Scandalous! Very suspicious. :lolyup: Less of the hat wear for both ToomVill, please! Root looks even hotter with the facial hair when he's not wearing his cap. :drool:

AikOm^_^

Yikes, got a few minutes to prepare for work...later, guys! :tearybye: :grouphug: I'll share the other pictures when I get back from my long day at work. :woot:

AikOm^_^

Eek! I'm so excited over these new pictures! :dance1: Hehe! :bhehe: Golly! ToomVill are just beautiful together! :drool: The first picture of ToomVill and Gam on the bed...haha, I thought they were playing strip poker or something. :ghehe: Especially on Vill's part, since the wrapper looks like a pack of cards hehe; she looks like she's very interested in it...or confused over it. :whahuh: As for some certain pictures...I'll list out my thoughts under them. :D

Credits: aomisaom, lakornexact, Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IGs; Vill (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) & Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitters; Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai).

Note: Aw, Vill uploaded the above photo(s) of Toomtam and herself onto her Twitter...how sweet and perfect (I was waiting for her to do such a thing)! :spin: And Toomtam looks handsome while Vill looks beautiful like always (in all their solo and group/couple photos). :wub: And the below photo of them in the car? Gah! :faint: :spicy: Too darn precious! :drools:

Hehe, and now...the best picture for last... Hope that Amylovemeng1 will enjoy it like I do. :ghehe:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :faint: :woot: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: :clap2: :drool: Hehe, I'm so giddy over the last photo! :cloud9: Toomtam kissing Vill's forehead...! :blush: Totally reminds me of Thit - Gan in Sud Sai Pan. :wub: Not a real kiss, but still a kiss nevertheless! Hope that they won't end up cutting this beautiful scene! :worthy: Ooh, could that scene be from their marriage life? Hehe, looks like Wathit/Vathid/Roothon likes to kiss tease Metinee. :pervie: The sight of ToomVill on a bed again... :shutup: Oh, the previous photo of shirtless Toomtam on the bed... :drools: Ooh la la! The first TV screen isn't clear, but that looks like Vill/Metinee in the same room as him? :woot2: Gah, I hope we will get to see them kiss (for realz) in NJ. :spin:

AikOm^_^

K, off to bed now! Sweet dreams, everyone! :wink: :goodnite: to you! :grouphug: I'll try to share the rest of the "old" photos tomorrow! :woot:

AikOm^_^

Morning, guys! :grouphug: More photos and one video of Toomtam talking about NJ. The video first.

Credit: Monkeyseptember happy's YT Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QggLz6_-A_s

Now, the lovely photos. :heart:

Credits: Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai); princetamgroup's IG (and patoomtam for all the lovely photos of ToomVill).

Note: Oh, my gwarsh! :faint: Their poses for this photo (above photo)! Too intimate! Scandalous! Toomtam, you dirty boy! :smack: And Vill! Letting him so dang close to her! :no: .........I LOVE it! :ghehe: :drools: :pervie: :coverlaf: Hot pic... :drool: And they're freakin' adorable like always. :spin: Love all their photos. :blush: Judging by their clothes, these photos (except for Vill's solo picture) look like old (new) ones from weeks ago. But glad to see them surface! :woot:

AikOm^_^

*Gasp* I forgot one photo! :eek: Darn! That will have to wait until I get off work... T_T Luckily, it's a short shift, yay! Later, guys! :tearybye:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, thank you so much for the photos :) :heart: 
Toomtam's all posing so nice in that first photo, LOL @ Vill & Gaam :coverlaf: 
Then the next photo of Toomtam in blue, ahhh, so handsome :clap: 
Vill's pretty, her smile still needs improvements but I'm really liking her makeup.
YAYYY, loving the photos of them in the car. Toomtam's driving while Vill's in the passenger seat, awww :) Where they going, huh? :yahoo: 
OMFGGGG, the photos of Toomtam shirtlesss, yahoo! I sense a hot scene!!!  :drool: 
And then I scrolled onto the last pic w/ Toomtam kissing Vill's forehead, OMG. Perfection. Love her squirmish reaction & oh gosh, major ToomVill attackk!!! :heart: I love it, absolutely love it, yahooo :woot:  :yahoo: 

Couldn't stop laughing at the photo where Vill's arm is up and Toomtam's all grossed out, hahaha. Too cute :wink: 
*Sigh* ToomVill is too much for me to handle, too beautiful T__T  :spin: 

AikOm^_^

Yay, back home! :dance1: I will try to concentrate and finish organizing the other photos so that I can re-upload and share them. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, thank you so much for the photos :) :heart: 
Toomtam's all posing so nice in that first photo, LOL @ Vill & Gaam :coverlaf: 
Then the next photo of Toomtam in blue, ahhh, so handsome :clap: 
Vill's pretty, her smile still needs improvements but I'm really liking her makeup.
YAYYY, loving the photos of them in the car. Toomtam's driving while Vill's in the passenger seat, awww :) Where they going, huh? :yahoo: 
OMFGGGG, the photos of Toomtam shirtlesss, yahoo! I sense a hot scene!!!  :drool: 
And then I scrolled onto the last pic w/ Toomtam kissing Vill's forehead, OMG. Perfection. Love her squirmish reaction & oh gosh, major ToomVill attackk!!! :heart: I love it, absolutely love it, yahooo :woot:  :yahoo: 

Couldn't stop laughing at the photo where Vill's arm is up and Toomtam's all grossed out, hahaha. Too cute :wink: 
*Sigh* ToomVill is too much for me to handle, too beautiful T__T  :spin: 

Aw, you're welcome, Marina! Hah, I know! The photo of ToomVill and Gam on the bed, Toomtam looks so innocent. :whaha: The evil and selfish part in me...didn't want Gam in the photo with ToomVill. I was like, "Move over, Gam!" :bump: :lmao3: "Leave the lovebirds alone!" :lolyup: But of course, all three of them are so cute together, so those evil thoughts only lasted 30 seconds. :lol:

I like Vill's makeup in here, too. It's not exactly natural, but it's not as extreme as her makeup in Sud Sai Pan (as Gandamanee), Leh Nang Fah (as Beauty/Cursed Beauty), and Sao Noi (as Wanida). Hehe, I think we've established that Vill's smile isn't her best feature. :D Oh, but I actually love her smile in those photos...especially when she's with Toomtam. :wub: I love the pictures of them riding in the car, too. I'm thinking the same thing: Where are you two going, huh? :coverlaf:

The photos of shirtless Toomtam...drool! :drools: I really hope that's Metinee/Vill in the same room as him. :pervie: Darn, why is the first screen so dark?! :cry1: I'm strongly reminded of bare-chested Thit and shy Gan from all their lovey-dovey moments. :pervie: As for the last photo of Toomtam kissing Vill's forehead, gah! Speechless! :blush: :spin: Haha, major ToomVill attack? I :heart: the sound of that! :highfive: Hehe, the photo of Toomtam's grossed-out expression at Vill's raised arm cracks me up! :rofl:

Aw, looks like they're done filming NJ for the week/weekend. :cry: I dislike it when I can't tell if a picture is for a lakorn or not (two of Toomtam's recent pictures seem to be for NJ, but I'm not sure about them). I'll try to share the other photos later today. :woot: :wink:

Credit: Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IG.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Thank Maiko for uploading te pics!!! So lovely. Toomtam shirtless... DROOL!!! :heart:

I agree with you maiko the forehead kiss reminds of SSP.

They are so funny together the armpit photo
Vill: you like my arm
Toomtam: stinky as hell

I love them too much. I hope that shirtless scene is a love scene. :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Thank Maiko for uploading te pics!!! So lovely. Toomtam shirtless... DROOL!!! :heart:

I agree with you maiko the forehead kiss reminds of SSP.

They are so funny together the armpit photo
Vill: you like my arm
Toomtam: stinky as hell

I love them too much. I hope that shirtless scene is a love scene. :kiss:

Minny! Glad you're here as well! :highfive: Hah! :lmao2: Once again, I love your little scenario to their picture(s). :loool: Hehe, "stinky as h*ll..." :lolyup: Shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean with Vill pulling a disgusted face at Toomtam's armpit? :coverlaf: Ooh, love scene? :pervie: Too good if it is! Love scene or teasing scene, I don't care! Just as long as it's ToomVill in that scene. :heart: I have a feeling it's more of a teasing scene though haha.

AikOm^_^

YAHOO! :YAHOO: I'm finally done sorting through all the NJ photos I want to share! :woot: :dance1: :party: Only things left to do are re-uploading the photos and finding the original sources so that I can provide proper credits... :cry1: But I'm so happy and proud of myself! I'm kind of caught up, yay! Will not want to fall behind again! :smack: I'll share the photos for sure tomorrow. :D Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

AikOm^_^

Back home from work. After a quick shower, it's time to re-upload and share those long-awaited photos! :woot: And...Marina is back to school. :cry: And Minny's busy. :teary: So is everybody else. Hope you're all doing fine and well! :SPIN: :grouphug:

amylovemeng1 said:
OMG!!! Thanks for the pics Maiko. They are so adorable! I was rewatching SSP th other day and I miss them so much. I'm a happy girl now. Thanks again.

Eek! I'm so happy to hear from you again, Amylovemeng1! :clap: Hehe, I'm sure you're loving the photos as well. I'm happy you're happy. :grouphug: :kiss: You're welcome for the photos. The other ones will come up in an hour or so. :wink: They are adorable... :spin: I'm happy our wishes for a kiss scene/photo are kind of granted...now if only we will get more ToomVill photos. :woot2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Toomtam does look super innocent, hehe :coverlaf: Oh, you had the same thoughts as me, girl :clap: I wanted it to just be ToomVill, hehe! Yes, we can't be too evil and just want ToomVill even though I bet a lot of ToomVill lovers out there thought the same, hehehe  :lmao3: 
Agreed, her makeup isn't natural but it is definitely less than a few of her other works. Same here, wonder where they're going... wait, are you thinking pervertedly, Maiko? haha cause I sure am not ... :tease: 
Now that you say you 'hope' it's Metinee ... I'm not so sure. I kinda jumped to conclusions and assumed it was Vill but oh gee, it is quite a dark picture, eh? :O Let's just say it's Vill :D  :thumbup: 
Yes, major ToomVill attack!! After seeing those photos, I went back to watch some of ToomVill's steamy scenes in SSP and like I told you before, their breathing is too amazing. I turn the volume high just to hear it, haha. Aside from their breathing, I do truly love their chemistry. Ahh, such a great pair.

Minny: LOL, love your narration of ToomVill xDD Agreed, the shirtless scene better be a love scene!! :drool: 

Amylovemeng1: Great minds think alike, eh? -- I went back to rewatch SSP, too -- ToomVill's steamy scenes :D

AikOm^_^

Done with my shower. :phew: Time for food and then those photos! :woot:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Toomtam does look super innocent, hehe :coverlaf: Oh, you had the same thoughts as me, girl :clap: I wanted it to just be ToomVill, hehe! Yes, we can't be too evil and just want ToomVill even though I bet a lot of ToomVill lovers out there thought the same, hehehe  :lmao3: 
Agreed, her makeup isn't natural but it is definitely less than a few of her other works. Same here, wonder where they're going... wait, are you thinking pervertedly, Maiko? haha cause I sure am not ... :tease: 
Now that you say you 'hope' it's Metinee ... I'm not so sure. I kinda jumped to conclusions and assumed it was Vill but oh gee, it is quite a dark picture, eh? :eek: Let's just say it's Vill :D  :thumbup: 
Yes, major ToomVill attack!! After seeing those photos, I went back to watch some of ToomVill's steamy scenes in SSP and like I told you before, their breathing is too amazing. I turn the volume high just to hear it, haha. Aside from their breathing, I do truly love their chemistry. Ahh, such a great pair.

Minny: LOL, love your narration of ToomVill xDD Agreed, the shirtless scene better be a love scene!! :drool: 

Amylovemeng1: Great minds think alike, eh? -- I went back to rewatch SSP, too -- ToomVill's steamy scenes :D

Marina girl! You're here, too! Yay! :woot: How was the first school day back from spring break? :spin: Oh, I see I wasn't the only evil one who wanted poor Gam out of the picture. :ghehe: :thumbsup: :highfive: Hah, sorry, Gam! I don't mind you in the photo at all. :p You're cute with ToomVill. :D

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: Marina! Hahahahaha! No, I wasn't thinking dirty at all (referring to ToomVill's car drive hehe); my thoughts were perfectly innocent, believe it or not. :whaha: :D But...they are the only two in the car... :pervie: Metinee (Vill) looks quite happy, so there goes my hope of the situation being a kidnap scene. :lol: Root/Vathid/Wathit (Toomtam), on the other hand, looks very focused and a little stern. Maybe it really is a kidnap scene, and Metinee is happy he's kidnapping her. :lolyup: But on a serious note, hehe, they're probably driving to somewhere. Perhaps a trip?

Oh, going back to review those lovely photos of them in the car, I do wonder if they're old photos. :eek: Vill's wearing that big sweater/coat, and Toomtam's wearing the same pinkish white shirt during the time they filmed in Maehongsorn province... :scratchchin: They're either old photos, or they're filming NJ out of sequence... :mellow: Darn, I'm not fond of scenes being filmed out of sequence. :cry1:

Wah, I can't really tell from the dark screen (in the photo of shirtless Toomtam hehe), but the clothes seem to indicate it's Vill with him in the room... :blush: I've been wrong before! :lmao: Ooh la la, so you went back re-watch their steamy SSP scenes, eh? :pervie: And you turned the volume up just to hear their breathing? :woot: :lmao3: Too funnie and cute! :console: :kiss3:

Hah! I love your replies to Minny and Amylovemeng1! :thumbsup: Oh, gwarsh, if the shirtless scene is a love scene, we would die with happiness! :faint: :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, I'm here :) Not for long though since I need to study.
The first day of school back was tiring but since I only have a month left of school, it'll be fine. Just a month left until I graduate, wohoo! :dance2: Yes, Gam and ToomVill is pretty cute. My younger sisters are becoming fans of Gam since she sang the Thai Version of "Let It Go" for Frozen :thumbsup: 
Haha, you're hilarious. They are the only ones in the car, yayyy -- meaning they spent time together, awww. I just wish we could figure out what they chatted about and all the details, hehe. :coverlaf:  A kidnap scene? That would be beyond awesome!! I doubt she would be happy to be kidnapped ... but who knows? Maybe she wants to be kidnapped? xD Ohhh, I thought them being in the car was just them getting to a destination and not in the lakorn ... but now thinking about it, it's probably a scene in the lakorn :)
Yeah, the photos being out of sequence is a bit confusing for me :scratchchin: 
Let's just say it's ToomVill in the room, hehe. Yes, I rewatched their scenes. Just miss them so much. My sisters think I'm such a creep for listening to their breathing, haha, but I can't help it :loool: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, I'm here :) Not for long though since I need to study.
The first day of school back was tiring but since I only have a month left of school, it'll be fine. Just a month left until I graduate, wohoo! :dance2: Yes, Gam and ToomVill is pretty cute. My younger sisters are becoming fans of Gam since she sang the Thai Version of "Let It Go" for Frozen :thumbsup: 
Haha, you're hilarious. They are the only ones in the car, yayyy -- meaning they spent time together, awww. I just wish we could figure out what they chatted about and all the details, hehe. :coverlaf:  A kidnap scene? That would be beyond awesome!! I doubt she would be happy to be kidnapped ... but who knows? Maybe she wants to be kidnapped? xD Ohhh, I thought them being in the car was just them getting to a destination and not in the lakorn ... but now thinking about it, it's probably a scene in the lakorn :)
Yeah, the photos being out of sequence is a bit confusing for me :scratchchin: 
Let's just say it's ToomVill in the room, hehe. Yes, I rewatched their scenes. Just miss them so much. My sisters think I'm such a creep for listening to their breathing, haha, but I can't help it :loool: 

Aw, tiring first day, huh, Marina girl? :teary: And gah, you have to study tonight, too. Yay, just one month left, girl! Hang in there! :console: :strong: :cheer: You've come so far! :kiss: Oh, so your younger sisters love Gam for singing Let It Go? Hehe, cool! Gam does have a very powerful voice. Oh, I want to find the video of her singing it in English. :)

Gah, I think it's too good to be true if they were alone in the car, driving to a filming location. :cry1: It's most likely a scene in the lakorn. :lmao: Oh! But I do love your thinking that they were driving alone together. :ghehe: :drool: Hehe, I didn't think of that beautiful possibility! :heart: Oh, my gosh! Marina girl! The last part in your post about you being a creep...just cracks me up! :lmao3: :rofl: You and your sisters are hilarious! :coverlaf: Aw, you're a very cute creep! :spin: :kiss3: I'm a creep as well. :highfive: