VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Villnan you can create a thread for ToomVill. Cos Many will not look at old lakorn section. So it will be easy for them to see ToomVill. Cos even I did not know you were posting in NJ thread. There are many people who like them

Ohh Okay I will create

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is what Finale Wedding Magazine's IG said: "Tomorrow, will be having a photo shoot early in the morning. Let's meet na krap, Princess Vill Wannarot and Prince Toomtam Yutthana alongside an extravagant brand of wedding clothes. Please meet with the magazine of love that is created with the heart. #Pra'ake of Thailand #Nang'ake of Thailand"

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
This is what Finale Wedding Magazine's IG said: "Tomorrow, will be having a photo shoot early in the morning. Let's meet na krap, Princess Vill Wannarot and Prince Toomtam Yutthana alongside an extravagant brand of wedding clothes. Please meet with the magazine of love that is created with the heart. #Pra'ake of Thailand #Nang'ake of Thailand"
Your back at the right time when I need help thank you So much!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Toomtam broke up with May about a month ago due to differences in lifestyles.

However, there are rumors that May is hooking up with Dew, the guy that played as the business man in Leh Nang Fah with Vill and Push. The one where Vill got trapped in his condo. Toomtam denied it and said they're just good friends, there's no third party but people have seen May and Dew going to the movies and acting chummy with one another. We don't know at this point.

Toomtam said he's on his fifth year of college so he's trying hard to finish by the end of this year.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam said they broke up mutually. They're still friends. They broke up on a good note. Both has done their best all along, gave it their all, but it's time to step back from a couple to friends. He doesn't regret the time. They're both not mad. He seems so okay with it. It's like they both already knew this point would come. Well, their relationship has been rocky for the past year or so, so it's no suprise really that they broke up. I think both were still too young to have a serious relationship.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Toomtam said they broke up mutually. They're still friends. They broke up on a good note. Both has done their best all along, gave it their all, but it's time to step back from a couple to friends. He doesn't regret the time. They're both not mad. He seems so okay with it. It's like they both already knew this point would come. Well, their relationship has been rocky for the past year or so, so it's no suprise really that they broke up. I think both were still too young to have a serious relationship.
I think so.. :wink:  Anyway, I think it 's a Happy Ending for everyone :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: I love it  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

p/s: Thanks for translating , aiyaja :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol did she really love Toom?? Cos she is already seeing another guy. Look at Toom, he is still protecting her saying they are just friends

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol did she really love Toom?? Cos she is already seeing another guy. Look at Toom, he is still protecting her saying they are just friends
May is usually outgoing with everyone, so they may just be friends. Only time will tell.

I honestly thought May loved Toomtam but who knows. Hehe. Or perhaps he was the best she can do at that time.

Toomtam is a very hard worker. He accepts events nonstop and lakorns plus university too. He's the main bread maker in his family. He's still young and plans to do more in the ET industry. However, May publicly announced to the world that Toomtam was going to marry her in 5 years. From the tone of Toomtam's interview, he's a guy who takes it day by day, so perhaps that's what he meant by different directions in life. May is Vill's age, so she's about 26 right now. She'll be ready to marry in the next 2-3 years, since she's not a nang'ake, not even a main actress, so it's normal to get marry in the late 20's. However, perhaps Toomtam still wants to remain in the industry and build his career and bank. It wasn't easy getting here to the limelight, so he doesn't plan to give it up just yet or so easily.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) They were a mismatch. Toomtam has a bright future and she was just being a hurdle. Hurdle in the sense she was restricting too much. We did not get fin moments off screen of ToomVill :no: It's over finally :phew: 
aiyaja said:
May is usually outgoing with everyone, so they may just be friends. Only time will tell.

I honestly thought May loved Toomtam but who knows. Hehe. Or perhaps he was the best she can do at that time.

Toomtam is a very hard worker. He accepts events nonstop and lakorns plus university too. He's the main bread maker in his family. He's still young and plans to do more in the ET industry. However, May publicly announced to the world that Toomtam was going to marry her in 5 years. From the tone of Toomtam's interview, he's a guy who takes it day by day, so perhaps that's what he meant by different directions in life. May is Vill's age, so she's about 26 right now. She'll be ready to marry in the next 2-3 years, since she's not a nang'ake, not even a main actress, so it's normal to get marry in the late 20's. However, perhaps Toomtam still wants to remain in the industry and build his career and bank. It wasn't easy getting here to the limelight, so he doesn't plan to give it up just yet or so easily.

Kid

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching this lakorn XD . I started to love this couple. They have a perfect chemistry. I asked my friend abt their name and checked for their lakorn. And I found SSP. I finished it in a day. Damn. They were so sweet in that movie. I'm looking forward to their new project and new lakorn soon. XD I ship them <3

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kid said:
I just finished watching this lakorn XD . I started to love this couple. They have a perfect chemistry. I asked my friend abt their name and checked for their lakorn. And I found SSP. I finished it in a day. Damn. They were so sweet in that movie. I'm looking forward to their new project and new lakorn soon. XD I ship them <3

Yah Welcome to TV-ToomVill Toomtam and Vill spicy world XD Me too, I finished SSP in a day!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Thank you :) They were a mismatch. Toomtam has a bright future and she was just being a hurdle. Hurdle in the sense she was restricting too much. We did not get fin moments off screen of ToomVill :no: It's over finally :phew:

Yah a little hope for my TOOMVILL but I know this won't happen XD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
its ok :) if they reunite this time we get more fin moments off screen  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

If only that reunite happen now. OMG I won't mind even if it's a trash lakorn :woot:!!!!!!! but deep in my heart I know I want slap/kiss Love and Revenge!!! Cause I can't get enough of Toomtam jealousy and angry eyes toward Vill. He is too hot when he's with Vill.........EXACT/5 OneHD PLEASE XD

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol pervert  :wink: Ikr, I have seen Toom only with Vill (seen MVs with other actress), Toom really acts good when he is with Vill. It's like they know eachother so the chemistry is natural haha I really want them to reuninte ASAP  :secret:
VILLNAN said:

If only that reunite happen now. OMG I won't mind even if it's a trash lakorn :woot:!!!!!!! but deep in my heart I know I want slap/kiss Love and Revenge!!! Cause I can't get enough of Toomtam jealousy and angry eyes toward Vill. He is too hot when he's with Vill.........EXACT/5 OneHD PLEASE XD

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol pervert  :wink: Ikr, I have seen Toom only with Vill (seen MVs with other actress), Toom really acts good when he is with Vill. It's like they know eachother so the chemistry is natural haha I really want them to reuninte ASAP  :secret:

I'm so angry when I saw him with other actresses of course I'm jealous for Vill but I know this's his job. I undestand him keke they know more than Husband and wife should know about each other. Ohh same here ASAP!!!  :rockon: I'm totally pervert now cause of them so they have to take responsibility.