VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol it's like P'ek saying to N'ek in slap and kiss, 'dont worry ja, I will take your responsibility for my action'

:lmao: :lmao: I wat to be Toomtam N'ek but it's okay I'm fine with Vill. Toomtam has take this responsibility hehehe but have to be with Vill otherwise you know he won't get a chance to eat  dinner!! :girlmad:as his wife Not dinner for him 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hope one day you get to meet them :yes:
VILLNAN said:

:lmao: :lmao: I wat to be Toomtam N'ek but it's okay I'm fine with Vill. Toomtam has take this responsibility hehehe but have to be with Vill otherwise you know he won't get a chance to eat  dinner!! :girlmad:as his wife Not dinner for him 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Toomtam broke up with May about a month ago due to differences in lifestyles.

However, there are rumors that May is hooking up with Dew, the guy that played as the business man in Leh Nang Fah with Vill and Push. The one where Vill got trapped in his condo. Toomtam denied it and said they're just good friends, there's no third party but people have seen May and Dew going to the movies and acting chummy with one another. We don't know at this point.

Toomtam said he's on his fifth year of college so he's trying hard to finish by the end of this year.

What I saw in the new was not him? it  was Artid Ching Duang??
Somene please explain to me

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
He looks so in love, if I was there as Vill. I would be melt...I don't believe they're not i love. they act so real...Love their eyes SEXX <#33