[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

lani

sarNie Hatchling
ok so after W ended I'm able to watch NA but being honest i do feel empty when i watch SeanEst now I guess because of their issue and Easter's dating..... at first i thought all those happened wouldn't affect this drama much but i was wrong !!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Esther isn't versatile in acting at all. Hahah, yes, I agree, I see Kate all over as Bpee. Sean, too. He practically plays the same role in the past 4-5 lakorns now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I kind of expected Esther to be exactly like Kate before I started watching this so I'm not toooo disappointed lol. I still wished they casted Panpan Temfah instead though lol. I like Sean, but sometimes I can't help but see his version as Saek in here as well.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I feel like Sean overworks himself. He has too many lakorns going on, just finished filming or currently filming. Which is why his turn as a charming single man in Sot Stories is very much welcomed and OneHD's young viewers are digging that show very much at the moment.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'll have to admit that Esther is very cute in here though. She's cute in a mature way. I thought she was cute in LRT, but it was too much for me. I think she cries very well & would love to see her in another aggressive/mean role like her character in the Jutathep series.

Surprisingly, it's Sean that's throwing me off in here. I'm just not feeling his acting in here.

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
I love Sean but just not feeling Esther and Sean Chemistry since they had that issue together that is why its making the drama not as good as it should be..I think Sean is great as Monthai,,,

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love Sean but just not feeling Esther and Sean Chemistry since they had that issue together that is why its making the drama not as good as it should be..I think Sean is great as Monthai,,,
Don't get me wrong. I'm team Sean & unfollowed Esther after they had issues & she & Ken came out. That's why I said I was surprised that it's not Sean who's impressing me as Monthai.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL i won't be bias about what happen between Esther and Sean, i don't really care about what happen since I don't know the exact truth and wasn't there. I still followed them either ways and honestly, I'm not feeling anything from these two at all. As much as I loved Leh Ratree, the chemistry in here kinda sucks. I can totally feel the tension between these two and I'm not liking it at all. Although I do admit there are some parts in here where I do enjoy. Esther's crying is on point, although I hope in this version Esther is able to defend herself better from the n'rai. I think that Seans character it looks a little too playful and I'm not sure if his character is supposed to be like this since I watched Pong and Puengs version instead. I feel like the acting overall is them pushing it a little over the limit that sometimes it doesn't look natural anymore but I am enjoying this lakorn.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, all remakes usually doesn't match up the to the original lakorns (which we all know already) and sometimes the cast doesn't give their all which is why the results comes out like this version of Sean and Esther. Where is all my elder p'ek and n'ek from the 90's at????? I want them back...

i think sean is too smooth to be monthai.i prefer the previous version though cause monthai looks fierce and very manly.just my oponion though.i watched a few parts and i can stilll feel the chemistry between the two but not the same like leh ratee fever

mayag

sarNie Adult
Random thought but does any one else think that the lady playing Monthai's mother looks like an older version of Bella Ranee?

In the 2008 version, the actress looked like an older version of Ann T to me. Maybe I'm just crazy. XD

Last edited:

meredo

sarNie Egg
Random thought but does any one else think that the lady playing Monthai's mother looks like an older version of Bella Ranee?

In the 2008 version, the actress looked like an older version of Ann T to me. Maybe I'm just crazy. XD
lol funny cause i saw someone else said that too!! so you are not alone.
maybe because they are pretty but king of dont look like good people.

i think bella shouldnt play the innocent leading female role, she really looks like an evil and calculating psychotic and seductive woman.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
how the lakorn doing ? is it good ?
Surprisingly, it's pretty good in my opinion. Of course nothing can beat the original version. I watched it putting all the issues between Sean and Esther away. Their chemistry doesn't feel the same, but it's still there somewhere. I haven't seen the second version so I can't say how it compares to that. Nevertheless, you could give it a try and see if it's to your liking.