[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Step

Mrs James Ma
Which is the new magazine?? Kazz?

I cant wait to see honeymoon's pics. They are more romantic than I expected :heart:

Lany cassie said:
Anyway did you see Sean new Mag ??? he is so hot :heart: :thumbsup:

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Which is the new magazine?? Kazz?

I cant wait to see honeymoon's pics. They are more romantic than I expected :heart:

April New Magazine

Jinda is coming soon..... (they only put like this so not sure about the name of mag :scratchhead2:)
)

cr.to owner

Step

Mrs James Ma
I saw these pics on IG. Even Sean poted it. I wonder which magazie. They look simple and unique.
Lany cassie said:

April New Magazine
Jinda is coming soon..... (they only put like this so not sure about the name of mag :scratchhead2:)
)

cr.to owner

BBelly

sarNie Egg
Those shots look great. 

Sean surprisingly looks great with facial hair. I hope his career continues to take off. I think he has real talent. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 OOOOMMMMMMMGGG I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR INSIDE PICS   :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
Awwwwwww   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:

cr to owners

Step

Mrs James Ma
He is becoming more handsome  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr as tagged

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
Good drama to remake
Just don't like cast
They should change it
P-ek should have been Push, want to see him in a different mature role
aside from the one he played with Vill
N-ek - Jannine Weigel, I feel she got more of the innocent looks and
should be promoted to have first solo mature role
N-rai - Sara Legge, I would like to see her play bad girl once

Bad guy - Natthew, the thai/ korean singer as guest honor for this drama
I can see he has potential

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yaaaay!! I'm glad they're doing okay! :)
Missed my dear SeanEst.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Happy to see them together

Hello Step not see u for awhile how are u ???

And I'm happy to see them together too and i don't know others think like me or not i feel since the problem happened Sean keep getting new works ...drama after drama,short series,presenters,mv,concert,cf.... but for Esther rather than U princes series she doesn't start any new projects yet.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im fine and happy to see you here :thumbup:
You know I still feel SeanEst are not same like before. But they are professionals and doing it perfectly. Im glad Sean is receiving more work and he also got the support of fans and people in Thailand. Idc about Esther's work anymore. I support her when she has work with Sean. And Sean deserves all these work cos he is great person in real life :cheer::cheer:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Glad you are fine . I was worrying about you in the past few months cos i didn't see your posts like before.To be honest i was busy too when i back i saw u i'm happy :cheer:

Hmmm nothing the same right cos out of the problem between Sean and Esther.....Esther is talking with Ken P now but my poor heart i still ship him with Namtarn :facepalm: however wish them all the best especially Sean could find his girl soon :icon12: