[OneHD] Nang Barp (Exact - Jaan25)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder in this version how can Thong become Nak's mistress it seems like it will happen next week :scratchhead2:

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Nang Barp is growing on me. Took me awhile to watch it. But finally took the time and gotta say Mind is growing on me. I originally watch because of Sean. They look cute together. Loving Sean in a Kiss and Slap lakorns. I miss having Guy as my pra'ek. Wish they will give him just one pra'ek role. I'll be happy. 

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Where should I start? I will admit that at first I hesitate to watch the lakorn, but only watch it for Sean. I glad that I watch it.

Sure Mind doesn't have the nang’ek look but a bit more of a nang’rai look. I finally realize why I like the lakorn very much. I like my nang’ek to be strong and hard head. 

Mind reminds me of a young Bee Namthip. I love Bee as my nang’ek. I wish they will give her more nang’ek role. Okay, going to stay on topic here. They both have the nang’rai looks, but they have this look where they can also play the nang’ek. 

Than we have Sean as our pra’ek. I can’t really say much about the character Nakarin because my thoughts about him suddenly disappear making me speechless. All I can say is Nakarin is a playboy. Oh Yeah, in my opinion I believe he also have bi-polar. LOL!

Sean reminds me of a young Tik. Why?? Here are a few things that came into my mind. Both Tik and Sean can play the bad boy/playboy roles very well. They both have killer grins. They give me the butterfly. Also, both look hot in a suit. I just need to see Sean in an officer uniform.

On another note, I didn’t realize that Guy has that much Tattoos. First time ever seeing Fair in a lakorn I like him. I hope to see him as a pra’ek. I seen a few of Egg lakorn but I was never a fan until I this lakorn. Gotta say she growing on me. I hope to see more of her lakorn as long as she not a nang’rai. LOL! These characters who live in the same area as Tongruam is starting to piss the living shit out of me. People get a life. Tongruam mother is an ungrateful mother who doesn’t deserve Tongruam. Her mother is nothing but a selfish woman who raise her other daughter to be just like her.  Yet, I found the storyline to be slow and boring. I get the whole concept but I almost feel like after 9 episodes we haven’t move along the storyline.  The reason I say 9 episodes is because I yet to watch episode 10. I will continue to watch the lakorn. Sure, I am not fluent in Thai but I understand enough to give me the information I need.

I will say overall not a bad lakorn. Lots and lots of slaps but not enough kisses. Prepare yourself for lots and lots of annoying side characters. If it wasn’t for annoying side characters than this wouldn’t be a lakorn.

Note to self: Watch and take note cause you will forget everything that is running in your mind. As I was watching the lakorn, I had all this thoughts on what I was going to say. Eight hours later and sitting on a computer I forgot what I wanted to say. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The old version had a total of 11 episode. And it wasn't an hour long. The new version is about an hour long and they added more characters. The people in her neighborhood in the old versions were annoying as well. This is why I'm waiting to watch until it's done so I could easily ffw the annoying part. I feel they have a pretty good looking cast. I think mind good looking and i don't get a n'rai feel look wise for her. ..i don't like Sean b4 but gave him a chance n he's ok

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha poor Sean he has to film this scene several time .He said he knows Louis since he was younger and he is like his older brother so when he film this scene with Louis's gf he felt like he film with his own older sister ........he is shy just see her face...his reaction is so funny :bhehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DpeCvnonM

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
The last 20 minutes of today episode got me crying. I feel so sad for Tongruam. Nakarin took advantage of Tongruam at her weakness. Why must she sacrifice so people around her can be happy?

On another note, Mind and Fair look cute together. I hope they can star in a lakorn together as pra'ek and nang'ek.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
KuvYogLadyLaLa said:
The last 20 minutes of today episode got me crying. I feel so sad for Tongruam. Nakarin took advantage of Tongruam at her weakness. Why must she sacrifice so people around her can be happy?

On another note, Mind and Fair look cute together. I hope they can star in a lakorn together as pra'ek and nang'ek.

Yes i feel bad for her too she no need to sacrifice for those people especially those who always bash and look down on her.I'm really sad and almost cried when she cried.Finally i feel Mind's acting she improved a lot if we compare to the first few ep which i didn't feel her acting. I also love nang'ek who is strong and hard headed :heart:

Anyway Mind and Fair used to be pra'nang for ch3 evening lakorn already "Khun chai ruk leh"

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know what is ONEHD thinking why the ep that aired on tv yesterday and on YT are different.They air on tv is ep 11 but upload on YT if i'm not mistaken is ep 12 or maybe 13 and now they put "online version" on their vid.i hope they upload the real ep 11 on YT soon.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
That's why I was so confused. I didn't think the episode was right. I just watched 2 different versions of episode 11. Oy!

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Lany cassie is right. I had the same experience. I streamed the tv version and OneHD messed up on their youtube upload.
YT says eps 11-12 but that's really ep 12/13/14?. I wonder if they will take down these "online" episodes since they will air on tv next week...someone in their internet division really messed up.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Lany cassie said:

Yes i feel bad for her too she no need to sacrifice for those people especially those who always bash and look down on her.I'm really sad and almost cried when she cried.Finally i feel Mind's acting she improved a lot if we compare to the first few ep which i didn't feel her acting. I also love nang'ek who is strong and hard headed :heart:

Anyway Mind and Fair used to be pra'nang for ch3 evening lakorn already "Khun chai ruk leh"

Thanks, I will have to find the lakorn and check it out. I will have to agree Mind acting have improve since the beginning.

Couldn't again more. I got very confuse on this week episodes. Someone gonna get fired. Now I gonna have to re-watch so I don't get more confuse. 

For those who watch the YT (online version) did you notice that they screw up on the condo? They shot in two different condo.

Nakarin could you be more of an @$$.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
So I just watched the online version and the aired version and it looks like they just cut out the first 18mins in the online version.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Help !!! ONEHD is crazy now i can't find Nang Barp "online version" on YT any more hahaha

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Step said:
I need someone to sub this lakorn  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Yes, someone please sub. I understand enough but some part I have to put it together to understand. I love OneHD lakorns but no one really sub their lakorns.

Quick update: OneHD facebook page post up the correct episodes.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
KuvYogLadyLaLa said:

For those who watch the YT (online version) did you notice that they screw up on the condr? They shot in two different condo.

Nakarin could you be more of an @$$.

i don't notice the condo but i notice his office he has two different offices and sometimes he works in the meeting room haha and being Khun Nak's Mia kep or Mia noy you will get 100,000 b per month,living in luxurious condo,a car,paying $ when go shopping ...... ehhhhhh

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
even i can understand some but i also need eng sub to understand all.About Sean and Mind's dialogues make me blush more often  plus his killing eyes omg lol

Yes ONEHD uploaded the right ep yesterday but i regret that i didn't DL "online version"  :cry1: