tgamber

sarNie Adult
Gypsy has really nice voice. I wanna record her "Happy Birthday".
And the whole Itsaya died protecting Sake makes me a little uncomfortable. They should have made her live and get a second chance. She was not even that rai compared to previous version.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^ What the £=¥$&;=£!?????

What i liked about the end was they took us back to where the lakorn started. I would've liked it even more if they used that particular scene as the family playing with Kate's child.

the thing i hated most: i understand that It was a beyotch but uhh the show shouldnt have to kill her off. Think about it, she had a gun in her hand the entire time. She couldve killed Aut easily. -.-' (disappointed! I was beginning to like her)

Sake has superhuman strength. His body met with fists, kicks, gun, and a log yet he showed no signs of being hurt. This guy really changed my mind about him. I was scared to start this lakorn but with everyone teasing each other about how crazy you guys are with him, i took a leap of faith. What did i find? Myself adoring him too. at first glance he reminds me of Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street but as you watch his character unfold and how he portrayed the Great Sake, you become mesmerized by his acting ability. Often times i found myself smiling with the presence of him..hehe

Esther, at the beginning she was kind of stiff (probably something to do with being a nang'ek for the first time) but then when she started to relax "against" Sake...thats when LR started to take off! Together they are amazing and cute....i cant wait for their next lakorn. *Squeals*

Pa&Pu: i dont think i can separate the two.
I guess I miss the times when Pa and Pu were always arguing/challenging each other. Its okay they're dating in real life so i guess that puts an end to my complaints for them. They were honestly what kept me going when Sake was still a grouch haha and cus of that i am sooo obsessed with this pair. I've never seen JP and i know its so wrong to even connect their characters from there to here but from mvs and talks, i think their love story continued onto this lakorn. Its so hard to critic them too since they're dating in real life but separately they were able to portray hate/annoyance/caring/love with each other. all i can say is they acted as professionals when it came to work. I love them!!

Other characters that made a difference: Sake's mom, Pu's mom: both so supportive yet so critical. P'A, P'B, and the butler dude. They're so funny..they made the home environment so much more peaceful and "homey".

This wouldve been a 10/10 lakorn if It didn't die and the ending was focused on the end product of all the craziness. To me this is a 9.8. -.2 for those issues above But it is one of my fav lakorn for 2015. BR&LR!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This has got to be one of the best endings Exact has ever put together! OneHD, you now have me as a fan. Despite some not liking the ending, I loved it! The beginning started off with Kate playing imaginary wedding. It's only right that they tied off everything full circle by bringing it back to her backyard where her dream wedding first began. I don't think they need to have an extravagant wedding because the people who were present at their wedding was what mattered. It was a very private and personal wedding filled with people they love most. I don't think they could've done it any better.

And thank you writers for including Jespy in your ending! I wish they could've wrapped up their relationship better but for them to even think about including them is good enough for me. Their ending was so cute, especially when Pa told Poo "I love you" when she thought he was asleep. I totally blushed for them. Haha. I wish they had a little mini wedding of their own or at least have Poo finish building her dream home and let it become THEIR home. It'd be his bridal gift to her. Oh darn. That would've been the perfect ending for them <3 Someone contact producers to give them their own lakorn.   

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
AHH OMG!!!! i just finished the last episode!!! let me just say how much i love and will miss this lakorn very much!!!!! AMAZING LAKORN!!!! Sake & Kate :heart: , Po & Pa :heart:  I will rewatch this lakorn because i can and im spring break have begin which mean i have nothing better to do than stay home, watch lakorn, korean drama, eat and sleep all day & night all day!!! BYE FOR NOW LEH RATREE!!! I LOVE YOU :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:  

poobae91

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

OMG, you haven't!? You are totally missing out, oh gosh haha! I think it is definitely worth watching JP just for them.
Of course, they were the highlight of JP for me but overall, JP was a pretty good lakorn :)
Jespipat & Gypsy's couple in Jaopayu, in my opinion, is the best couple in lakorn history and still is to this day.
I have so many biases and favorite couples but their couple beats! Their couple in there was so amazing.
They were both bad, twisted and flawed characters but eventually fell in love. They were so accepting of each other & their scenes touched me so deeply.
JESPSY's love in there was absolutely amazing but I'll have to tell you they have a tragic ending :(

^ As you can see, I can go on forever talking about them, hehe.

I actually made an MV on them if you would like to see ... but it's a spoiler, haha.
Crap! But, I'll still watch it for them regardless when I got nothing else to do in the mean time. They're adorable together. Btw, didn't know that they were dating in real life?... Awesome!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
poobae91 said:
Crap! But, I'll still watch it for them regardless when I got nothing else to do in the mean time. They're adorable together. Btw, didn't know that they were dating in real life?... Awesome!

Yes, definitely watch it! :) And you can always feel free to ask me questions or fangirl with me about it since I'm still in JESPSY phase, hehe :D
But yes, they are dating in real life, woohooo! :)

x.ATKD.x said:
Somebody explain to me WHY they did NOT include THIS ?!! :cry:

- I was waiting for this scene !!.

YOU'RE RIGHT!!! OMG, I remember that being the one scene in the teaser that I was looking forward to the most.
What the heckkkk, awwww. That looked like a legit kscene, too awwiesss.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS THE END!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NEXT WEEK WHEN WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY COME!!!?????

First off, I want to stand up and give this lakorn a standing ovation!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2: 

SUPER JOB TO EVERYONE!!! SUPER JOB TO ALL THE ACTORS, ACTRESSES, WRITERS, DIRECTORS, PRODUCERS AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! 

This remake totally exceeded my expectations. I cried so much in this last episode!!! The scene when Kate came to rescue Sake and he was telling her that she shouldn't have come. Then I cried when Itsaya died. I wanted her to live and become a nice person. She was just starting to turn around to become a good person. Although I wish that they would have left more time for the sweet and cute parts between our two couples, I still like the ending overall. This lakorn was a super great one!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Mahalo You just gave me an idea for what the end could've been like for Pa and Pu.
Say...WITH exaggeration of course...hehehe
After the ceremony, Pu swoops Pa off her feet and they drive off into the sunset. Sake and Kate get their alone time to discuss their plan for the baby.  Back to Pa&Pu, they stop in front of a dark place and he opens the door for her to get out.  She's confused and questions why they're here but before she could even finish, he puts his index finger to her lips, looks into her eyes and says, "Shhh, the neighbors are sleeping. I need to get something. Come on."  He pulls her along into the dark house and so she begins to think he thinks he's about to get "lucky" so she starts fidgeting and tells him to let go. He pulls her against him and whispers, "Calm down."
Pa: eek i know what you're thinking, I'm going to go home. (She turns to find her way out in the dark place)
Pu: Khun bpen baa laew? Come here. (Lifts her up onto his shoulder) nehh if you wanted me to do this to you, just say the word.
Pa: Nee khun I don't want this. Take me home. Ahh (Gets thrown onto something soft...[footsteps walking away]) Khun where are you going?? Khun!!....Khun, I need to go home, I have a meeting early in the morning. Khun!! uhh I also need to go to the gym before the meeting too...hmm..sigh...where is my phone when i need it. Khun?!....Thank buddha for the moonlight tonight (walks toward the lighting) Hello?? Anybody there? (Screech in the distance) OHH TAII!! KRAI AH?? KHUN SATAYU?!! arai wah? kidnaps me into a dark place and leaves? Bpen baa ching ching. hmm, i think we came in that direction....(Walks away from light and into something hard) Ouii how did this wall end up here?!!
Pu: Khun you need to get your eyes check.
Pa: my eyes are fine. Can't you see how dark it is in here? Did you get what you needed? I called you so many times. Did you not hear me at all?
Pu: STOP!! *mumbles: talk so much. if i knew you were going to act this way, I would've came back wearing earbuds.* ahem.
Pa: Arai na? Are you badmouthing me? (pinches Pu)
Pu: Hey I'm not I'm not. I said Kid teung ter.
Pa: *clears throat* umm let's get going then. (turns and tries to find her way out) Sheez I could've waited in the car. How can you leave in such a dark place..you could've turned on the lights or something. (Pu turns her over) ahhh!
Pu: Ow Khun I just told you to stop but why do you keep talking so much? Mae chai p'rai. Chun bpen p'ek. A p'ek never leaves his n'ek na.
Pa: Oho nee, when did you get that rrromantic tongue huh? Can we leave yet? It's weird arguing in the dark. I dont even know what I'm looking at.
Pu: Meehhh you're secretly staring at me huh? or, you can't wait to lay eyes on me? Which one is it?
Pa: nee khun pai baan. na na na?
Pu: No, we can't
Pa: (startled) oww tamai?
Pu: (Takes her hand) Khun Pakinee, even in the dark, all i can see is you.
Pa: Oho seriously, right now isnt the time to be cheesy, come on!
Pu: ugghhh when i want to be romantic all you do is run.
Pa: oww, Khun What century are you from? I need to look into your eyes to understand romance na. i cant even see anything and you expect me to be all giddy right now? Do i need to drop you off at the hospital?
Pu: Chai Khap. Chun bpen baa. Baa for Khun Pakinee (releases her hands)
Pa: Khun, bpen arai?
Pu: Rak chun?
Pa: Mai bok.
Pu: Bok see.
Pa: Khun if you didnt fall asleep the other night, then you would've known.
Pu: but i want to be in front of you when you say it.
Pa: *sigh* ahem. (rubs hands together) you first.
Pu: oww, cheater. hahaha.
Pa: TSK
Pu: okay okay. me first. ahem. (holds her hands) listen carefully because i will tell you this for the rest of my life, Khun Satayu rak Khun Pakinee MAAAKKKK. laew ter na?
Pa: (steps closer to Pu) Chun Rak ter mungkarn.
Pu: I want to show you something...No. I want to give you 3 things. and they're not refundable. Close your eyes.
Pa: seriously? isn't it dark enough?
Pu: nee khun the moonlight right there makes it easy to see and even romantic for this situation.
Pa: hmm, alright I'll buy that. (closes her eyes)
Pu: you know you're even beautiful when you close your eyes?
Pa: ha, i know I am tewa thanks for reminding me.
Pu: ahaha, *sighs* (beeps beeps)
Pa: What's that?
Pu: (Stares at Pa) You can open your eyes now.
Pa: ouii so bright. (adjusts her eyes to the lighting, sees Pu, feels of awkward...looks around) Khun baan suay mak. Nee you took me to a lakorn set to express your love? Oho, so unoriginal. [hahaha. this is me laughing]
Pu: (eyes still on her) It's not a lakorn set, but if you want it can be.
Pa: (eyes back on him) who's house is this? what right do i even have to rent it to ch3 or onehd?
Pu: (softly) I built it for you. For this very special occasion.
Pa: (her smile falters...shortness of breaths...blinks eyes) Arai na? you built this house for me?
Pu: (pulls her in and wrap his hands around her body but still keeps his eyes on her..never losing contact) I guess I'm wrong. I built this house for us, for our future. i wasnt planing on giving it to you today or this month but after seeing Nong Kate take the next step in her life with Khun Sake, something stirred inside of me. i wasnt going to do anything about it but the moment Kate's bouquet landed in my arms, it was like a boost of energy...adrenaline...whatever you want to call it...perhaps the desire to make you mine. (sounds a little alpha male...ahahaha...)
Pa: (tears in her eyes) Competition?
Pu: sighs...none of that, we've been together for a while and even before we called each other "mine", we were already falling in love. Now it's clear we are in love. Right this moment, I'm yearning to spend a lifetime with you. I want to be the one you can express anger, hate, sadness, and love with and to. not as a friend, boyfriend, or lover, I want to be your husband. I want Miss Sutakarn to wake up next to me every morning as Mrs. (No idea what his last name is). I would like for us to spend a lifetime in this home I designed, but if you dislike it, whether it may be 1 or 100 houses, i will build it for you. (moves his hands from the small of her back to her hands) (Pa stares at his movement) (Pu slowly puts one knee on the ground while bending the other for support)
Pa: *gasps* (tears slowly sliding off her chin)
Pu: hold on. (takes her two hands into one of his hands, and moves his free one into his breast pocket...He takes a little red velvet box...opens it with his fingers and digs in for the diamond ring...Holds it to Pa in the moonlight...) Khun Pakinee Sutakarn, i told you earlier that i have 3 things i want to give you. The first is this house. The second is my heart. The third is this shiny rock that is little compared to my love for you.  Nong Pa, will you do me the honor of marrying this foul mouth guy Khun Satayu for the rest of your life?
Pa: (smiling with tears) Khun Satayu, Yes. I will marry you for your badmouth, i will marry you for your weird proposal, i will marry you for all the things we have gone through and will encounter. i will marry you for yesterday. i will marry you for today. i will marry you for tomorrow and the next 100 years. P'Pu, Chun rak nai. Yes i will be your Mrs. (Pu's Last Name). and, i will live with you and be with you wherever you may go. (wiping tears with her right hand) I accept your proposal.
Pu: (Slips the ring onto her finger and quickly pulls her in for a hug) (Pa wraps her arms around his body) I love you too. (cups her face and wipes her tears with his thumbs...jerks his head sideways and kisses her slowly. She slowly responds then moves back to see his face and smiles) Dont cry in front of any other guys. whether it may be a male ant. Please let me be the only one you cry in front of. promise me.
Pa: Ja, i wont. And you P' are not allowed to show off your body like you did before. only me na.
Pu: *chuckles* jealous?
Pa: Nee khun, i take back your propos___
Pu: IM JUST KIDDING! I'm Sorry. Okay okay. I promise from now on, you will be the only one who will get to see what's under these clothes. haha.
Pa: ahem Nai Jaobao, are you gona show me around?
Pu: Ja Jaosao.
Pa: nee, if were going to go see the place, shouldnt you unwrap yourself from me?
Pu: just one more minute please.
Pa: fine. (wraps him tighter)
Pu: (struggles to breathe) Nevermind, i cant breathe. (drops his hands from her waist to her hand)
Pa: *giggles* come on nai.
Pu: Khap! Where would my beautiful bride like to start the tour?
Pa: hmm, i want my rromantic fiance to show me my office (flutters her lashes)
Pu: ja, it's upstairs next to our room. (gently pulls her upstairs)
Pa: nee, i told you i knew what you were thinking of when we got here! (stops to look at him with a bossy face) None of that til the wedding night.
Pu: (raises one of his eyebrows) oww, khun i didnt say anything, you thought of it yourself.
Pa: suurreeee. (continues up the stairs)
Pu: come on khun suay. (turns to the left)
Pa: dai ka Nai foul mouth (squeezing his hand and uses her other hand to pinch his side)
Pu: Ouii, quit flirting with me, how are we going to see this entire house if you keep doing this to me? want me to tell your samee of your dirty mind?
Pa: Khun!! baa ching ching. (shies away)
Pu: (wraps his arm around her shoulder and glides her forward) Chun Roo. it's all because of you, and i Love you. (Smiles from both our characters)
~lights start to dim and music fades in~
thank you @Mahalo for this long distraction!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
@Mahalo You just gave me an idea for what the end could've been like for Pa and Pu.
Say...WITH exaggeration of course...hehehe
After the ceremony, Pu swoops Pa off her feet and they drive off into the sunset. Sake and Kate get their alone time to discuss their plan for the baby.  Back to Pa&Pu, they stop in front of a dark place and he opens the door for her to get out.  She's confused and questions why they're here but before she could even finish, he puts his index finger to her lips, looks into her eyes and says, "Shhh, the neighbors are sleeping. I need to get something. Come on."  He pulls her along into the dark house and so she begins to think he thinks he's about to get "lucky" so she starts fidgeting and tells him to let go. He pulls her against him and whispers, "Calm down."
Pa: eek i know what you're thinking, I'm going to go home. (She turns to find her way out in the dark place)
Pu: Khun bpen baa laew? Come here. (Lifts her up onto his shoulder) nehh if you wanted me to do this to you, just say the word.
Pa: Nee khun I don't want this. Take me home. Ahh (Gets thrown onto something soft...[footsteps walking away]) Khun where are you going?? Khun!!....Khun, I need to go home, I have a meeting early in the morning. Khun!! uhh I also need to go to the gym before the meeting too...hmm..sigh...where is my phone when i need it. Khun?!....Thank buddha for the moonlight tonight (walks toward the lighting) Hello?? Anybody there? (Screech in the distance) OHH TAII!! KRAI AH?? KHUN SATAYU?!! arai wah? kidnaps me into a dark place and leaves? Bpen baa ching ching. hmm, i think we came in that direction....(Walks away from light and into something hard) Ouii how did this wall end up here?!!
Pu: Khun you need to get your eyes check.
Pa: my eyes are fine. Can't you see how dark it is in here? Did you get what you needed? I called you so many times. Did you not hear me at all?
Pu: STOP!! *mumbles: talk so much. if i knew you were going to act this way, I would've came back wearing earbuds.* ahem.
Pa: Arai na? Are you badmouthing me? (pinches Pu)
Pu: Hey I'm not I'm not. I said Kid teung ter.
Pa: *clears throat* umm let's get going then. (turns and tries to find her way out) Sheez I could've waited in the car. How can you leave in such a dark place..you could've turned on the lights or something. (Pu turns her over) ahhh!
Pu: Ow Khun I just told you to stop but why do you keep talking so much? Mae chai p'rai. Chun bpen p'ek. A p'ek never leaves his n'ek na.
Pa: Oho nee, when did you get that rrromantic tongue huh? Can we leave yet? It's weird arguing in the dark. I dont even know what I'm looking at.
Pu: Meehhh you're secretly staring at me huh? or, you can't wait to lay eyes on me? Which one is it?
Pa: nee khun pai baan. na na na?
Pu: No, we can't
Pa: (startled) oww tamai?
Pu: (Takes her hand) Khun Pakinee, even in the dark, all i can see is you.
Pa: Oho seriously, right now isnt the time to be cheesy, come on!
Pu: ugghhh when i want to be romantic all you do is run.
Pa: oww, Khun What century are you from? I need to look into your eyes to understand romance na. i cant even see anything and you expect me to be all giddy right now? Do i need to drop you off at the hospital?
Pu: Chai Khap. Chun bpen baa. Baa for Khun Pakinee (releases her hands)
Pa: Khun, bpen arai?
Pu: Rak chun?
Pa: Mai bok.
Pu: Bok see.
Pa: Khun if you didnt fall asleep the other night, then you would've known.
Pu: but i want to be in front of you when you say it.
Pa: *sigh* ahem. (rubs hands together) you first.
Pu: oww, cheater. hahaha.
Pa: TSK
Pu: okay okay. me first. ahem. (holds her hands) listen carefully because i will tell you this for the rest of my life, Khun Satayu rak Khun Pakinee MAAAKKKK. laew ter na?
Pa: (steps closer to Pu) Chun Rak ter mungkarn.
Pu: I want to show you something...No. I want to give you 3 things. and they're not refundable. Close your eyes.
Pa: seriously? isn't it dark enough?
Pu: nee khun the moonlight right there makes it easy to see and even romantic for this situation.
Pa: hmm, alright I'll buy that. (closes her eyes)
Pu: you know you're even beautiful when you close your eyes?
Pa: ha, i know I am tewa thanks for reminding me.
Pu: ahaha, *sighs* (beeps beeps)
Pa: What's that?
Pu: (Stares at Pa) You can open your eyes now.
Pa: ouii so bright. (adjusts her eyes to the lighting, sees Pu, feels of awkward...looks around) Khun baan suay mak. Nee you took me to a lakorn set to express your love? Oho, so unoriginal. [hahaha. this is me laughing]
Pu: (eyes still on her) It's not a lakorn set, but if you want it can be.
Pa: (eyes back on him) who's house is this? what right do i even have to rent it to ch3 or onehd?
Pu: (softly) I built it for you. For this very special occasion.
Pa: (her smile falters...shortness of breaths...blinks eyes) Arai na? you built this house for me?
Pu: (pulls her in and wrap his hands around her body but still keeps his eyes on her..never losing contact) I guess I'm wrong. I built this house for us, for our future. i wasnt planing on giving it to you today or this month but after seeing Nong Kate take the next step in her life with Khun Sake, something stirred inside of me. i wasnt going to do anything about it but the moment Kate's bouquet landed in my arms, it was like a boost of energy...adrenaline...whatever you want to call it...perhaps the desire to make you mine. (sounds a little alpha male...ahahaha...)
Pa: (tears in her eyes) Competition?
Pu: sighs...none of that, we've been together for a while and even before we called each other "mine", we were already falling in love. Now it's clear we are in love. Right this moment, I'm yearning to spend a lifetime with you. I want to be the one you can express anger, hate, sadness, and love with and to. not as a friend, boyfriend, or lover, I want to be your husband. I want Miss Sutakarn to wake up next to me every morning as Mrs. (No idea what his last name is). I would like for us to spend a lifetime in this home I designed, but if you dislike it, whether it may be 1 or 100 houses, i will build it for you. (moves his hands from the small of her back to her hands) (Pa stares at his movement) (Pu slowly puts one knee on the ground while bending the other for support)
Pa: *gasps* (tears slowly sliding off her chin)
Pu: hold on. (takes her two hands into one of his hands, and moves his free one into his breast pocket...He takes a little red velvet box...opens it with his fingers and digs in for the diamond ring...Holds it to Pa in the moonlight...) Khun Pakinee Sutakarn, i told you earlier that i have 3 things i want to give you. The first is this house. The second is my heart. The third is this shiny rock that is little compared to my love for you.  Nong Pa, will you do me the honor of marrying this foul mouth guy Khun Satayu for the rest of your life?
Pa: (smiling with tears) Khun Satayu, Yes. I will marry you for your badmouth, i will marry you for your weird proposal, i will marry you for all the things we have gone through and will encounter. i will marry you for yesterday. i will marry you for today. i will marry you for tomorrow and the next 100 years. P'Pu, Chun rak nai. Yes i will be your Mrs. (Pu's Last Name). and, i will live with you and be with you wherever you may go. (wiping tears with her right hand) I accept your proposal.
Pu: (Slips the ring onto her finger and quickly pulls her in for a hug) (Pa wraps her arms around his body) I love you too. (cups her face and wipes her tears with his thumbs...jerks his head sideways and kisses her slowly. She slowly responds then moves back to see his face and smiles) Dont cry in front of any other guys. whether it may be a male ant. Please let me be the only one you cry in front of. promise me.
Pa: Ja, i wont. And you P' are not allowed to show off your body like you did before. only me na.
Pu: *chuckles* jealous?
Pa: Nee khun, i take back your propos___
Pu: IM JUST KIDDING! I'm Sorry. Okay okay. I promise from now on, you will be the only one who will get to see what's under these clothes. haha.
Pa: ahem Nai Jaobao, are you gona show me around?
Pu: Ja Jaosao.
Pa: nee, if were going to go see the place, shouldnt you unwrap yourself from me?
Pu: just one more minute please.
Pa: fine. (wraps him tighter)
Pu: (struggles to breathe) Nevermind, i cant breathe. (drops his hands from her waist to her hand)
Pa: *giggles* come on nai.
Pu: Khap! Where would my beautiful bride like to start the tour?
Pa: hmm, i want my rromantic fiance to show me my office (flutters her lashes)
Pu: ja, it's upstairs next to our room. (gently pulls her upstairs)
Pa: nee, i told you i knew what you were thinking of when we got here! (stops to look at him with a bossy face) None of that til the wedding night.
Pu: (raises one of his eyebrows) oww, khun i didnt say anything, you thought of it yourself.
Pa: suurreeee. (continues up the stairs)
Pu: come on khun suay. (turns to the left)
Pa: dai ka Nai foul mouth (squeezing his hand and uses her other hand to pinch his side)
Pu: Ouii, quit flirting with me, how are we going to see this entire house if you keep doing this to me? want me to tell your samee of your dirty mind?
Pa: Khun!! baa ching ching. (shies away)
Pu: (wraps his arm around her shoulder and glides her forward) Chun Roo. it's all because of you, and i Love you. (Smiles from both our characters)
~lights start to dim and music fades in~
thank you @Mahalo for this long distraction!!
That was pure perfection! Thank you so much for putting so much effort into writing this. Lol. I feel a sense of closure after reading it. I can totally picture their interaction ^.^

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Wooohooo... Such a short journey for a great lakorn. At first I was hesitate to jump into this lakorn. But I was hooked since the first episode. Sean... Oh Sean. (Hahaha.) Now... Now... Hope I can understand all the conversation coz I don't understand Thai, yet already watched the finale. :D

Would like to thank this thread for a nice journey.

@OHOaddict: your story makes the end PERFECT!!! Thank you very much.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
A beautiful MV for Sean & Esther. This is perfect in describing the power of their love :)

Credit: OnlyMyObsessionTake2 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwhYx5bheOI

kawawa

sarNie Egg
saw the last  episode couldnt understand but I love the ending... so cute and fun :dance3:

also :cry:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, definitely watch it! :) And you can always feel free to ask me questions or fangirl with me about it since I'm still in JESPSY phase, hehe :D
But yes, they are dating in real life, woohooo! :)

Totally off topic, but in regards to JESPSY.

Omgee!... I just finished Jaopayu. So sad... Good thing I wasn't emotionally attached or else I would have felt a trainwreck after that last episode. I did have tear drops slowly streaming down my cheeks though when I was reading the recaps for it because I knew I wouldn't be able to take on the heartbreak of watching that last episode. JESPSY was just so fre*ken beautiful! No words to describe how beautifully their characters were written. Now, I'm a shipper too! At first I was just flying through with their relationship, but the second half where their relationship got serious really got to me especially the part where he founds out that she was prostituting herself. Leh ratree did not give their couple justice in here although I did like them, but their love in Jaopayu was so much bigger and stronger that it left you with a "bang" feeling.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
poobae91 said:
Totally off topic, but in regards to JESPSY.

Omgee!... I just finished Jaopayu. So sad... Good thing I wasn't emotionally attached or else I would have felt a trainwreck after that last episode. I did have tear drops slowly streaming down my cheeks though when I was reading the recaps for it because I knew I wouldn't be able to take on the heartbreak of watching that last episode. JESPSY was just so fre*ken beautiful! No words to describe how beautifully their characters were written. Now, I'm a shipper too! At first I was just flying through with their relationship, but the second half where their relationship got serious really got to me especially the part where he founds out that she was prostituting herself. Leh ratree did not give their couple justice in here although I did like them, but their love in Jaopayu was so much bigger and stronger that it left you with a "bang" feeling.

OMG, ALREADY!? Haha, you're so fast.
And I was so emotionally attached to JP, oh gosh. I watched the lakorn while it was airing so waiting for each week was horrible.
I was so depressed afterwards, hahaha. So much withdrawal.
YES, their characters are so beautifully written. Never have I seen a couple in a lakorn with such amazingly written characters. I truly ship them.
And at the beginning, I was just like "yeah, yeah, yeah -- bad people get together and blah blah." But later on when it got serious, I was hooked! And of course, I fell in love with JESPSY individually and together.
Oh yesss! The part where he finds out about the prostituting part -- yet he was still willing to accept her. If that's not true love, I don't know what is haha.

And I feel LR did a great job with them since we got to see more of a bickering side of them. But still, JESPSY in JP dominates.
YESSS, their love in JP was so much bigger. Maybe that's why I feel LR's ending won't really leave an "impact" on me with JESPSY's couple.
Because I've already seen JESPSY in a more developed role from JP. For sure, JP left an enormous impact on me.
I really hope JESPSY pairs up again one day and as the leads because they are phenomenal.

Mahalo said:
Wah? I have to checkout Jao Payu then!

Mahalo, definitely check out Jaopayu! You will not regret it one bit since I know you ship JESPSY :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

And I was so emotionally attached to JP, oh gosh. I watched the lakorn while it was airing so waiting for each week was horrible.
YES, their characters are so beautifully written. Never have I seen a couple in a lakorn with such amazingly written characters. I truly ship them.
And at the beginning, I was just like "yeah, yeah, yeah -- bad people get together and blah blah." But later on when it got serious, I was hooked! And of course, I fell in love with JESPSY individually and together.
Oh yesss! The part where he finds out about the prostituting part -- yet he was still willing to accept her. If that's not true love, I don't know what is haha.

And I feel LR did a great job with them since we got to see more of a bickering side of them. But still, JESPSY in JP dominates.
YESSS, their love in JP was so much bigger. Maybe that's why I feel LR's ending won't really leave an "impact" on me with JESPSY's couple.
Because I've already seen JESPSY in a more developed role from JP. For sure, JP left an enormous impact on me.
I really hope JESPSY pairs up again one day and as the leads because they are phenomenal.

Mahalo, definitely check out Jaopayu! You will not regret it one bit since I know you ship JESPSY :)
I definitely will! Thanks for the recommendation Marina :)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Agreed! I thought it was all just blah blah too, and then I'm totally hooked when real love sprung in haha.

What's not to be loved about him when he's so ugh, darn loving and perfect. I just want to sneak him in my little pocket, and steal him away.

JESPSY in JP all the way! If who ever watches JP doesn't even root for them, get out of here - they were the life of that show. 
Yes, they had more character and more romance development in JP, which was why to me LR was more of sugar coating a bit of their romance but...I have to admit I did like the real kisses haha.

Oh boy! They need to because they have so much chemistry with each other, and I hardly ever use the word chemistry. Like you said, they are phenomenal together. I wasn't a Gypsy fan when she first started, and I was still iffy with her at the beginning of LR, but I love her with Jes that I'm liking her more now.