MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Rewatching episode 7 to contain my excitement. I don't want to get too overly excited because I might go too crazy when episode 8 airs!!! I just love it when Sake gets jealous. Is it wrong that I want a guy like him? LOL!!! More like I want a guy like Sean, but it's okay. I give up so that Sean and Esther can be together!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
Whoa... finally got the chance to watch ep 1 and ooooo I'm enjoying this remake.  Gosh, the cast is too beautiful that it's hard not to hate their characters lol.  I definitely did not expect to see Guy in here either.

Judging from the first ep alone, there's a lot of similarities between Pepper/Ann's version.  I think for this new one though, Sake shows more face emotions (it can just be Sean though hahaha).  I'm liking that the characters have more spunk in them.

I was ok with Sean but I think its his brows that are pulling me in for some reason... and then there's Jes's adorable smile that I can't help resist.

I must admit I'm really missing the old ost though, but I gotta love Dew's voice <3

AGREE!!! The characters definitely have more spunk and fun in them. I feel like this new version with Sean and Esther is almost more comedic than the old version, which was more serious. I find myself laughing a lot more while watching this new version with Sean and Esther. Also, I think the Sake in this new version is a more round character and personality. The Sake in the older version was a very flat character to me. He didn't have that many face expressions like Sean does. Of course, maybe Sean and Esther just enjoy each other's company too much in real life that it shows in the lakorn. They just make such a cute and funny couple!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yaaaaayyy! In the mean time, I've just been rewatching episodes especially Pooh & Pah's scenes.
The'y're always so fun to watch! Love the way they interact :D

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Sadly I won't be able to catch the whole episode live. But, I'm hoping to catch "necessary" scenes before I have to leave. Which is 10 to 20 mins into the drama. I will be waiting and checking this thread constantly and definitely want to hear everyone's thoughts too!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh such spoiler to me XD.

Anyways, I only caught up to ep4.  I'm enjoying the lakorn way more than I expected and is showing no biases whatsoever for the original version. 

The servant Chard looks like Nick the star.  It is him right?  I'm like it has to be Nick the star even if I haven't seen him active for a while... It's him right? lol.  That is what is bugging me the most at the moment.  555, yeah, I know.. I'm odd :p

I'm growing onto Sean and Esther, but there's just this tingly, fuzzy, giddy feeling when I see Jes and Gypsy though :3  Are they doing somewhat of a balance between the two couple in this version?  It would be nice if they do :)  Calling it a night, g'night folks XD.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
So far in episode 8... 
Sake and Pa return home and Sake goes straight to his bedroom. Mom and Chard are still up when they return home but he doesn't talk to them. Pa follows Sake inside and explains to Mom about Kate's modeling and about Sake punching Ak. As Sake is sitting on the bed undressing (Sean looked so hot removing his vest and unbuttoning his shirt), Kate comes in the room and he gets angry with her. I'm not quite sure what they are talking about (sorry). Sake then says something along the lines of why waste money on GIFT when they can just make a baby (I think) and that's when he goes in for the kiss. Once on the bed he stops and asks if Kate hate's him then just say it but she doesn't so they sleep together. I wish the background music for these scenes were better though. There are some parts that are just silence and everyone knows  music can set the mood haha but Puh singing Bodyslam's song cuts in and out of Kate and Sake's intimate scene. Kate does leave the house and Sean searches for her.

Kate returns home but before she rings the door bell, a car pulls up and it's Puh. Kate ends up going to Puh's house instead of hers. Sake shows up at her parent's house and rings the door bell. Her parent's open the door and he asks for Kate. Her parent's are confused because Kate should be at his house. Sake doesn't answer any questions and leaves. Puh figures out that Kate is running away from Sake. When Sake leaves Kate's house, she returns home. Her dad starts questioning her but I think her mom knows what happened already so she told Kate to go inside to rest. Her dad kept asking her questions but her mom said to wait.

Not much happens inbetween. Everyone finds out that Kate and Sake slept together. Puh wanted to take care of Kate but Kate declined his offer so he went to his house by the river. Pa followed him there and they get into an argument. Puh kissed Pa and as they pulled their faces apart, they go back at it and sleep together. The next morning Puh tries to apologize but Pa shrugs it off. She then goes to her car and cry (Gypsy is doing so well with her role, love it).

Id and Sake are finalizing their divorce but Id has a plan of her own. After they meet there are reporters waiting for Id. Id gives the reporters a sob story that Sake's mom doesn't like her cause she's unable to conceive but luckily Sake's mom comes in time and  tells the reporters the truth. And it appears that Id had a husband prior to Sake too who showed up and testified against Id and her mom.

Next episode Sake and Kate reunite. He tells her he misses her (awwww, I totally blushed). and Pa still acts like everything is alright and nothing happened between her and Puh but at Puh's office he kind of slipped that they slept together (love Guy's reaction in the preview). And of course, Kate gets kidnapped by Att.

I will update this after each part.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I thought the music choice for the whatever you would consider it - R or Willing - scene was so...weird. lol Jes sounded good singing though! 555

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
I thought the music choice for the whatever you would consider it - R or Willing - scene was so...weird. lol Jes sounded good singing though! 555
Agreed! I couldn't really focus on the scene cause I was still thinking about the music choice. I liked how they had the instrumental of the theme song but then it just cuts out... I thought that was off and weird...

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMG THE MUSIC CHOICE WAS HORRIBLE AND THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF DURING THAT BED SCENE LMFAO

roselovesice

LOL I know. I can't believe they ruined that scene with the poor music choice! I was hoping it would be more intense than that. Ugh. But anyways, I'm upset that Kate made everyone think that she was raped when she willingly went with it. I don't know about them but isn't it awkward for your whole family to know that you had sex? Like..okay. LOL At least Puh and Pa was more mature about their situation, but of course Pa is hurt. That was sad. 
But oh my gosh! Sake was sooooooooo cute! He's all happy and excited because he can't wait for Kate to return home. He is so adorable when he saw her toothbrush and thought about an old incident between them two in the bathroom. lol He's too cute! But that fight scene between him and Puh though. That was weird and weak. My poor Sake! Hahaha
Can we have an episode where we don't ever see It's face?! Can't wait for them to divorce already! 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
^^Right.. Like everyone knows they slept together now.. and poor Pa, being strong only to break down in her car.. Even the music choice for her and Puh were better than Sake and Kate's. I'll have to go back and rewatch this episode once it's uploaded because my connection keeps going in and out.

roselovesice

Same here. I need to re-watch the episode in one go without the commercials and all. It was too much to take in all at once while watching it live. lol
Boo. I was hoping that Kate would return home before the episode ends but it's okay. We're going to get all the sweet stuff tomorrow! He goes visiting her at her house and confesses to her that he misses her! AWWWW!! The boy is really in love. lol But why does Lift's character have to ruin it by kidnapping her?! Ughhhh. Is it too much to ask for an episode fill with sweetness between Kate and Sake only?! lol But ohhhh! Puh accidentally blurts out to Pa at her workplace that they slept together in tomorrow's episode. I'm excited to see how all that goes down. lol 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kate is so innocent, even if she were to say that she "tem jai," people would still think she was taken advantage of haha.  I'm excited to watch Pa & Pu.