ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok, my ears are playing tricks on me. First they sounded different, now they sound the same. Haha! Well I hope Jes sings it hehe

kawawa

sarNie Egg
newbie here.. I like what Sake did in ep 6 making Kate forget her worries and cook for him. unfortunately PPo had to ruin it for her with his seflishness and thoughtlessness. I really wish they stop with all the other characters and just focus on Sake and Kate.

looking forward to ep 8...love the new song and hopefully, ep 8 is when Kate starts figuring out her feelings for Sake.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i liked pepper and ann more too.  he was so cute in there.  the new guy is not bad looking, but his acting is just so random.  sometimes i can't tell whether he is supposed to look mad or smiling.  esther voice is so similar to ann with the high pitch.  so far they haven't changed much in this version.  the lines are practically the same lines used by pepper and ann.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Wednesday is almost here!! im so ready and not ready at the same time for this week episode! but who care!!! just give it me i just want to know what going to happen next!! I want to see my beautiful couples :heart: Sake & Kate :heart:  :heart: Poo & Pa :heart:  :kiss3:  

lakornology

sarNie Egg
OMG! I'm so late, but I just saw the preview upload on channel ONE YT and I'm giggly mad! 

Since everyone is mentioning how they like how this version shook it up. I am still waiting to see how the new angles for this version are going to play out: (1) how will Sake injure his eyes, (2) how Itsaya will hook up with Att, and (3) why is the mom hospitalized? There's going to be a lot more drama coming. The villains are more vicious and I am scared that a more complicated plot will ruin this version. Wednesay can't come any faster!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lovethailakorn said:
Wednesday is almost here!! im so ready and not ready at the same time for this week episode! but who care!!! just give it me i just want to know what going to happen next!! I want to see my beautiful couples :heart: Sake & Kate :heart:  :heart: Poo & Pa :heart:  :kiss3:  

I'M FEELING THE SAME TOO!!!!!!! I WANT WEDNESDAY TO COME!!!! BUT I'M SO NOT READY FOR THE HEARTACHE AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! PLEASE JUST LET EPISODE 8 AND 9 END ON A GOOD NOTE BETWEEN OUR FOUR LOVEBIRDS!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lakornology said:
OMG! I'm so late, but I just saw the preview upload on channel ONE YT and I'm giggly mad! 

Since everyone is mentioning how they like how this version shook it up. I am still waiting to see how the new angles for this version are going to play out: (1) how will Sake injure his eyes, (2) how Itsaya will hook up with Att, and (3) why is the mom hospitalized? There's going to be a lot more drama coming. The villains are more vicious and I am scared that a more complicated plot will ruin this version. Wednesay can't come any faster!
I'M HOPING THE STORY WON'T GET TOO COMPLICATED EITHER!!!!! I personally don't like storylines that get too complicated. They become boring and draggy and then they lose my interest. I think when Sake goes blind, Kate is going to come back to live in his house to take care of him. There is a scene in either the opening or ending credit where Kate helps Sake rest his head on the bed. I think they are twisting the story like this so that Sake and Kate will have more time to develop their love and feelings for each other. If this is true then we get to see more lovey dovey scenes between Sake and Kate!!! In the older version with Pepper and Ann, I didn't feel like Sake and Kate got to spend that much time together at all. I feel like they were not able to develop their feeilngs/love as much. I think Sake and Kate needs more time together, so that's why the writers are going to twist the story. Also, I think this will allow more time for Pa and Pu to develop their feelings for each other. As for Itsaya hooking up with the bad guy, I'm not sure where the writers are trying to go with this. UGH THIS SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!! I HATE NOT KNOWING STUFF!!! I NEED SPOILERS!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
MissSunny said:
I'M HOPING THE STORY WON'T GET TOO COMPLICATED EITHER!!!!! I personally don't like storylines that get too complicated. They become boring and draggy and then they lose my interest. I think when Sake goes blind, Kate is going to come back to live in his house to take care of him. There is a scene in either the opening or ending credit where Kate helps Sake rest his head on the bed. I think they are twisting the story like this so that Sake and Kate will have more time to develop their love and feelings for each other. If this is true then we get to see more lovey dovey scenes between Sake and Kate!!! In the older version with Pepper and Ann, I didn't feel like Sake and Kate got to spend that much time together at all. I feel like they were not able to develop their feeilngs/love as much. I think Sake and Kate needs more time together, so that's why the writers are going to twist the story. Also, I think this will allow more time for Pa and Pu to develop their feelings for each other. As for Itsaya hooking up with the bad guy, I'm not sure where the writers are trying to go with this. UGH THIS SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!! I HATE NOT KNOWING STUFF!!! I NEED SPOILERS!!!
I totally agree! I'm all out on this drama, so long as there isn't someone having lost of memory thing in here.    

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:

I'M FEELING THE SAME TOO!!!!!!! I WANT WEDNESDAY TO COME!!!! BUT I'M SO NOT READY FOR THE HEARTACHE AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! PLEASE JUST LET EPISODE 8 AND 9 END ON A GOOD NOTE BETWEEN OUR FOUR LOVEBIRDS!!!!
Let's us all wish this week episode end on a good note! so we don't have to wait and be all crazy both inside and outside our system!! cause this lakorn is so good that i don't want to stop watching it, i just want to watch and watch nonstop!!    

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Jespipat & Gypsy are really dating, I know for sure!!! Heheee :D
And that makes their chemistry even better, goshhh.
JESPSY has the hottttsss! They are such a great couple & I hope they get their own lakorn one day :D
Can't wait to see their legit scenes especially that kscene, ow owwww. Rock it, JESPSY <3333

Mae

sarNie Adult
One more day!!!! Ladies, especially for those of you that can watch live tomorrow - you MUST update the unlucky ones likes me with pictures and your opinion. I will be monitoring the thread, but won't be able to watch until the evening.... Ahhhh, I can't wait.. and I'm really loving Sean a lot now! He just gained a new fan.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
What's with Miss Sunny and her crazy colored words? Hurts my eyes seriously.
I'm just a colorful person. I love being colorful and bright. There is nothing wrong with that. Maybe you should learn to appreciate colors more.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! THE MINI MV IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THOSE SWEET SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY TO COME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO SEE MY SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OTHER SWEET SCENES IN THE MINI MV THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN YET!!! I WANT TO SEE THE SCENE WHERE SAKE AND KATE ARE ABOUT TO KISS OUTSIDE OF HER HOUSE!!! I WANT TO SEE EPISODE 8 AND 9 ALREADY!!!!!!!! I wonder how many episodes this version will have? The older version had only 12. I'm guessing they will make this version longer. If that's the case then it will be great for me!!! MORE SEAN AND ESTHER!!! MORE JES AND GYPSY!!!!