aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Gypsy is pretty good in here. Well, I've always liked this character but Gypsy does such a great job. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I am officially a Sean fan - I love his portrayal of Sake and he's very good at expressing his feelings through his eyes and facial features :yes:

Sake's mom and his sister, Pa are amazing in this version as well. I love them both... I love how Pa challenges and teases Sake but is very supporting and protective of him. The mom is sooo funny!

As for Esther, she's much better in here than when the teasers were originally released. I'm still indifferent to her, but she's doing very well in Leh Ratree. This version's Pu is also doing very well too...I am liking this Pu more than Pong Nawat's Pu even though Pong was more masculine looking.

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me what GIFT is? They keep mentioning it. Is it the actually meaning or does it stand for something? I'm very confused :scratchhead2:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
infinitelymena said:
Can someone tell me what GIFT is? They keep mentioning it. Is it the actually meaning or does it stand for something? I'm very confused :scratchhead2:

GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Tube Transfer) is an assisted reproductive procedure which involves removing a woman’s eggs, mixing them with sperm, and immediately placing them into a fallopian tube. ( source )

And has anyone watched the preview of EP8?  :woot2:  :woot2: 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E0AD2HJtuk[/media]

Credit: Sutawee SK

Mae

sarNie Adult
:woot: No shame....preview looks great (only because I can't understand any Thai and only basing on what I see)... :woot:  Someone please translate what Sake is saying to Kate? Forever grateful for translations!!!! :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why must they be giving Lift such perverted roles! Haha. In BR he tried to rape Noon's character too!! 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, I think Pa and Pu stole this show. I think Pepper was better in acting cold and ruthless and Pepper and Ann seem to have more chemistry. I'm not feeling the chemistry between these two new leads after watching 4 episodes. Strangely also, after reading the English subs, I'm not liking the story line as much as I used too, wish kate met sek after his separation with his wife.   :scratchhead2:  :nono1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mae said:
:woot: No shame....preview looks great (only because I can't understand any Thai and only basing on what I see)... :woot:  Someone please translate what Sake is saying to Kate? Forever grateful for translations!!!! :dance1:
I tried. My Thai isn't all that great. My apologies for any mistakes.

Kate: K'Sake, let go of Kate. *struggling sounds* (I call it moaning hehe)

Sake: Why am I the only person you hate, Kate. Tell me that you hate me & this will end.

Pu: He got Kate using a dirty trick.

Pa: Not true! It's because those two are in love & there is no woman out there that will have anything (meaning sleep) with a man that she doesn't love.

Pu: Is that so?

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
I tried. My Thai isn't all that great. My apologies for any mistakes.

Kate: K'Sake, let go of Kate. *struggling sounds* (I call it moaning hehe)

Sake: Why am I the only person you hate, Kate. Tell me that you hate me & this will end.

Pu: He got Kate using a dirty trick.

Pa: Not true! It's because those two are in love & there is no woman out there that will have anything (meaning sleep) with a man that she doesn't love.

Pu: Is that so?
Thank you for the translation!

The episode preview got my heart beating. Can't wait till Wednesday now!! And I'm liking the song at the end. Is that a new song or already existing song (if that makes sense lol)?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ohmaichoua said:
Thank you for the translation!
The episode preview got my heart beating. Can't wait till Wednesday now!! And I'm liking the song at the end. Is that a new song or already existing song (if that makes sense lol)?
Welcome. I think it's new. I haven't heard it yet (I think). Or else I would have noticed it before. It's pretty darn good & catchy.