MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I SERIOUSLY DON'T THINK THAT I CAN HANDLE TOMORROW'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO GO DOWNHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Sadly, I work tomorrow. Won't be able to catch tomorrow episode live... Sucks big time... But whom ever is catching it live... Spoil it all out... Cause I'll be check this thread constantly...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Anyone else think like me that maybe there won't be a RAWR scene? I know there is a scene where Sake is on top of Kate and they are kissing on the bed, but what if it's like one of those scenes where Sake realize what he is doing and he stops and then Kate runs away to her parents house? And then when Sake goes blind later, Kate comes back to take care of him!!??? OH MY GOD I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!! I'M JUST SO NERVOUS!!!! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS STRESS!!!! I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH STRESS FOR COLLEGE!!! In the older version, Itsaya never slept with the bad guy, but in this version she sleeps with the bad guy. OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS MAKING MY HEAD HURT!!! I SHOULD SERIOUSLY JUST STOP COMING UP WITH ALL THESE IDEAS THAT IS MAKING ME STRESS!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I JUST HOPE THAT IF THERE IS A BED SCENE BETWEEN SAKE AND KATE, IT WILL BE A WILLING ONE and that Sake and Kate will love each other after that. I think a lot of lakorns are turning their rape scenes into more willing scenes because rape is a serious issue and it's not good to glorify in lakorns. Okay I'm going to stop talking now. I don't want this thread to become depressing.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Today's episode was pretty disheartening. I felt bad for Kate. Sake's literally giving her the silent treatment and she doesn't even know what she did wrong. I felt bad for Sake too. Poor guy is hurt and lost because of Puh's words at the hospital parking ramp. It was suppose to be a good, romantic day too. :( And the best part was when Puh confronted Sake about Kate. He totally got caught by Puh. I guess that when you're a guy, in Puh's case, it's pretty easy to know when someone, aka Sake, likes a girl or your girl to be more specific. 555 
Pa and Puh's conversation in the office was pretty intense. She totally told Puh. The boy needs to start accepting the truth..but it's easier said than done. Sigh. It was cute when he bought her a gift basket after she got hurt, but it was sad when he told her that it won't be the same between them both later in the parking lot. :( 
Back to the beginning though. Why is Sake so adorable?! I love how he tried to comfort her after her nightmare and falling on him. The breakfast scene was funny too! Oh! And the milk scene! Oh my gosh. Too much cuteness! 555 Sad that he's waiting in on her to ask him to stay for herself. You just know that he wants her to ask him to stay specifically for her only and not for his family or her dad and so forth. He doesn't want to be "weak". :( I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I can actually have time to watch it now...and not try to sneak watch it in class. 555

Mae

sarNie Adult
Trying to patiently wait for Eng subs...but my patience is being tested because I don't know why Sake is giving Kate the silent treatment!

Ladies, please share what Poo said to Sake that is making him soooo angry??? Thanks in advance... I can't remember since I watch the original version years ago.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
@Mae. He basically said that Kate is his girlfriend. That no matter what Kate will always love him, their relationship/love will always be the same. He told Sake to back off, basically. He also mentioned something about Sake planned everything all along, to get Kate by his side. I can't remember exactly, I was at working watching it lol If someone wants to add on or correct me.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Was going to pass this lakorn but i guess not. Esther, she did such an amazing job. I like gybzy shes awesome as for Sean i guess hes getting cute LMAO

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD ARAYAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys are making me watch to rewatch the old one....only the first half though. haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think everyone is doing a fantastic job in here from Sean to Esther to Gypsy to Jes plus the director to writer! Dang, I'm so busy watching 3 lakorns right now! I'm so impressed and in love with this version! Gahhhhh!! Sean and Esther are soo cute together! Hehe!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can't wait to see this weeks' episodes!!!
Especially Pooh & Pah's scenes! And I'll have to watch the full show when I can :)
Ahhh, how I adore JESPSY's chemistry :D <3

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was wary of the remake and then after the first episode I was sold. Sean & Esther make a cute couple, I really like their interpretations of Sake & Kate. I appreciate the fact that this one is lighter than the original, it helps make this version have it's own distinct characteristics. I absolutely love Gypsy & Jes together, I really want more Poo & Pa scenes - I love their back and forth bickering turned friendship.

aaaaaallison

sarNie Egg
Sean and Esther are so cute together!!!! can't stop watching since the 1st episode! Unfortunately I can't understand thai so I have to wait after the video is subtitled T^T.....
Is there a video with subs of their newest interview? I can understand a little bit of their conversations but really want to know what Sean and Esther talked about their relationship.

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
tonite's ep will be interesting but i can't watch it live...

need to pay respect to our country's founding father...

pls give spoiler for those watching live...thanks