sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo I love his kises! It was cute/funny !! I feel this sake is more touchy & charming ! I can't sleep..to much lakorn tonight^^^

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD IT'S ONLY TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED WEDNESDAY TO COME!!!!!!!!! I NEED MY LEH RATREE!!! I NEED MY SEAN/ESTHER!!!! I NEED MY SAKE/KATE!!!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Arrrggghh, the struggle of waiting is too harsh/horrible... Going to catch tomorrow's episode live!!!! Can't wait... All I do is think about them cute couples!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lovethailakorn said:
TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY! EVERYONE READY!! I KNOW I AM!!  :woot:  :woot2:
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN READY EVER SINCE LAST WEEK!!!!! LOL!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
WAIT YOU GUYS!!!! I DON'T THINK I'M READY FOR THIS WEEK AFTER ALL!!!! I'M SCARE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN EPISODE 7!!!!! I'M SCARED OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE RAWR SCENE!!!!!! 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
WAIT YOU GUYS!!!! I DON'T THINK I'M READY FOR THIS WEEK AFTER ALL!!!! I'M SCARE OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN EPISODE 7!!!!! I'M SCARED OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE RAWR SCENE!!!!!! 
i don't think anybody is ready for this week episode!! i think everyone just tried of waiting for this amazing lakorn or that just me i hate waiting for this lakorn AMAZING LAKORN EVERRRRR!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lovethailakorn said:
i don't think anybody is ready for this week episode!! i think everyone just tried of waiting for this amazing lakorn or that just me i hate waiting for this lakorn AMAZING LAKORN EVERRRRR!!!

That's true. I'M SO TIRED OF WAITING!!! Leh Ratree is the only thing keeping my life interesting at the moment. Just goes to show how boring my life is. =(

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:

That's true. I'M SO TIRED OF WAITING!!! Leh Ratree is the only thing keeping my life interesting at the moment. Just goes to show how boring my life is. =(
LOL you and I are in the same boat. My only focus right now is school and my lakorns, specifically Leh Ratee at the top of that list. Sometimes I have to talk myself into going to work because 75% of my mind is telling me to call in to catch Leh Ratee live and then while I"m at work, I'm sneaking peeks in this thread or IG for photo updates, which just makes me more anxious to watch.... 

PS, it's almost time!!!

Sean looks so hot right here!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So I finally caught up today. I had no classes so instead of studying for my assessment tomorrow, I decided to catch up on LR, hehe.
I am loving Pooh & Pah so much, hope to see more scenes of them! Loved the scene where he kept calling her "jae" & basically all their scenes in general, <333

And oh gosh, Sean's smile is so contagious. When he smiles, he really does smile like with all that teeth and you can tell his eyes are smiling, hehe. So cute!
Esther's such a sweetheart, gosh. That girl is beautiful :)
And I love Esther's 2 servants -- they're always cracking me up, hahahaa.
Looking forward to more action, woot! woot!

Mae

sarNie Adult
For those of you that can enjoy Sake and Kate live tomorrow... Please update those of us on what happens since it will be hours later before I can see it! And, yup...love Sean's portrayal of Sake, especially his facial expressions (whether he's pissed, happy, annoyed, etc.).

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
my life is boring as your life too and the only interesting in my life is thai lakorn, nothing exited about in my life or in my town. I'm also not a big fan of waiting either hate waiting

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Loving it!!! It was quite cute when she had the bad dream, she fell off the bed and fell ontop of Sake. It must of hurt having someone falling on top of you...