Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
ohmaichoua said:
Me too! There's a scene in the opening of what looks like Kate tucking Sake in bed and he's just looking at her with so much love!! I wanna see that scene hahaha and I hope Kate stays longer at Sake's house too after the rawr scene, well, if it's even an rawr scene... it might end up being a willing. 

LOL but i thought I saw Kate standing outside her home crying i thought maybe that scene will be after the Rawr turn willing scene..idk hahaha but I'm looking forward to the honeymoon. who knows what they hv added and changed in this version. man i hope Kate's sister isn't that bad in this version bc in the old version I just wanted to smack her lol 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I think after Kate moved to in to sleep with Sake, the whole family kept asking questions asking if they slept well together and so Sake got annoyed and left to sleep somewhere else right? I think that's when Esther goes out for modeling and then Sake goes to a party with Pa and meets the old guy who takes an interest in Kate and so he misunderstood and went home to R her. I hope they just kinda put the r scene later. Like maybe ep 9 or something. The week after next week. Cause I really do wanna see Kate stay at the house longer. ^_^ but I'm sure they changed things around.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Everyone is talking about the RAWR scene between Sake and Kate. I guess everyone is excited to see it like me!!! LOL! I'm not going to lie, I want to see it too, because I think that is the climax of the storyline and everything changes. I'm kind of scared and nervous right now because they are going to make Sake go blind. Maybe that is part of the plan to make Kate stay longer with Sake. I NEED NEXT WEEK TO COME SO THAT I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!! THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't think the rawr scene is going to happen next week. I'm sure we still have 2-3 more weeks to go. I do want to see it and see how things will turn out like after - how different it'll be from the old version. I'm so excited. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im watching the lakorn now , I so love it hababa but this sake isn't as mean as pepper , it ok though he cute & remind me of the Adams Family boy!!!! I do want to see the rscene but not yet I want her to stay in the house.longer !! Gosh, so many slap/kiss lakorn & all these rscene talk is making my nose bleed!! I'm about to have a heart attack again , I can only grin so long , my cheek is hurting .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Same here, I didn't think it was going to be good, but because of all the siggies that made me want to watch it. I turned out to love it and couldn't stop continuing even when i'm tired. 

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
hm... can someone give me the next episode please!!?
i feel like i been waiting for a month for the next episode!!   :weee:
can't wait anymore!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lovethailakorn said:
hm... can someone give me the next episode please!!?
i feel like i been waiting for a month for the next episode!!   :weee:
can't wait anymore!!
Only 5 episodes has aired so far. Episodes 6-7 is this Wednesday-Thursday and it'll be like that until it ends. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd actually like Sake to maintain his cold-hearted persona because that's what the whole lakorn is about, him having trust issues. When he smiles and giggles, it throws off his character and I find myself shocked because it's not normal of  his character to be smiling. Lol. He can smirk secretly, but this bubbly Sake is too soft. I feel that Esther's Kate is a bit immature. I like Ann's portrayal better. Esther makes it seem as if Kate's still a teenager instead of a young adult. So far, I like this version's pacing and how well they execute the events, but I still like Ann and Pepper's portrayal of Sake and Kate better. The only thing I really really like about this version is Pa and Poo's coupling. Can we please have more of Jes and Gybzy?!?   

I do agree that Fang should be n'ek. She's so pretty!

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Only 5 episodes has aired so far. Episodes 6-7 is this Wednesday-Thursday and it'll be like that until it ends. 
:cry: i know but i hate waiting, am one of those person who never really good at waiting

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I find Ann as Kate stiff but when compared to Esther, I think that stiffness is what Kate, Kate. Ann's Kate is more of a calm character. Something about her that makes it endearing. While Esther Kate, she seemed like she is growing into her character instead of the character being her.

I agree, that Pepper hardly smile and when he does you also know that Kate at the moment impacted him greatly. You can see the changes Pepper as Sake in his character. Where he started to open up to her and to actually fall in love. I think the comparison to Sean being Sake is like Great being in Samee.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
byebye said:
I find Ann's as Kate stiff but when compared to Esther, I think that stiffness is what Kate, Kate. Ann's Kate is more of a calm character. Something about her that makes it endearing. While Esther Kate, she seemed like she is growing into her character instead of the character being her.

I agree, that Pepper hardly smile and when he does you also know that Kate at the moment impacted him greatly. You can see the changes Pepper as Sake in his character. Where he started to open up to her and to actually fall in love. I think the comparison to Sean being Sake is like Great being in Samee.
I agree, that is a very good comparison. The original Samee and the new version of Samee was change on the P'ek's characteristic. Same with this new version of Leh Ratee...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Sake here still has the cold persona the thing is he is portrayed as having multiple sides. Also Sean look helps a lot since his facial features are not 'pretty boy' typical type but severe alpha man. I can count a lot of scenes where this coldness is displayed convincingly -all of his scenes at work and when he is upset- but I love this touch of humanity Sean brings to the character that makes it feel he is not inhuman he is not a robot. I especially liked the switch of humour when he told Kate to get in the car and she opened the door by his side -his expression was cute there- and just after he saw Poo chasing Kate and blocking the car -he became as cold as ice. This type of acting reminds me a little bit the way Matsumoto Jun acted Domyoji in HYD -in my view the best Domyoji actingwise. Just Matsujun acting flowed better And the character is an unbalanced psychopat at first compared to Sake. This Sake has more but still he is the rich bossy jerk type.
I love Gypsy as the sister also just I still can't buy Jes as Poo. a more manlier looking actor would have been better. Jes has got a kiddy boy look. He fits better his role in Jao Payu. In the meantime Esther is growing on me. If I am not wrong Kate here is still a schoolgirl and she has not really experienced the real world yet. She is weak Therefore I think she is still in her teenage phase -like 18 to 20. She emotes very well something Ann could not do one bit. And who is the girl acting her sister ? She is pretty

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I am loving Sake. I like that in this version, we don't have to dig so deep to find his nice side. It might be how they wrote him, it might be Sean; nonetheless, I enjoy that it doesn't come off out of nowhere, but that he's simply an actual nice person. He's got a business mindset and when shit got real with Kate's dad, he was justified in being mad and showing his anger, among other situations. But I see it as him being a guy who's introverted, versus being truly cold. That's why I'm really really really hoping that the bed scene is a willing.
He doesn't completely trust Kate yet, but he is smitten by her. She came into his life at a time where he was vulnerable but she's so genuine in her actions and sincerely kind, I think he can tell she's different from Itsaya, though hell try to deny it. Sean's facial reactions are so fun to watch.

I loved the kitchen scene, and that Pa called Sake out on "pouting" over Kate not rolling him about her dad. Lol.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
I am loving Sake. I like that in this version, we don't have to dig so deep to find his nice side. It might be how they wrote him, it might be Sean; nonetheless, I enjoy that it doesn't come off out of nowhere, but that he's simply an actual nice person. He's got a business mindset and when shit got real with Kate's dad, he was justified in being mad and showing his anger, among other situations. But I see it as him being a guy who's introverted, versus being truly cold. That's why I'm really really really hoping that the bed scene is a willing.
He doesn't completely trust Kate yet, but he is smitten by her. She came into his life at a time where he was vulnerable but she's so genuine in her actions and sincerely kind, I think he can tell she's different from Itsaya, though hell try to deny it. Sean's facial reactions are so fun to watch.

I loved the kitchen scene, and that Pa called Sake out on "pouting" over Kate not rolling him about her dad. Lol.

I totally agree. I didn't go in thinking I would love this version since I really enjoyed the one with Pepper/Ann but I don't know if it's the pacing, directing, or if Sean and Esther are convincing me but I just can't stop smiling when they are on screen together. I don't mind the other pair either...they are cute too but my main focus is Sake and Kate. 

I went a little crazy in the first couple of episodes waiting for it but now, I'm okay I can calm down...You know it's a problem when you watch it live, wait for it to post online, and then watch it again with subs...BUT they make me smile and sigh like a teenager so it's worth it!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm also having such a crush on the guy acting as Esther's brother. :3 His name is Fame? He's such a cutie.