YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Feeling happy!!!

They kept the scene that I was afraid they'll cut out!!! Their very first real lips to lips kiss!!! Ahhhh... It was right in the beinging of episode 3!!! Although I wish scene was longer!!! The pace is going great too!!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Awwww... Esther did awesome with her crying!!! I was so sad for both mother and daughter!!! I actually felt something for this scene compare to the old one...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL LOOK at his freaking smirk! Must be super happy to have her in the house haha yay can't wait!!

Sukialen what site if  you don't mind telling me?? I want to catch live too!! :cry:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to rewatch it on HD!!!! And a long week for episode 4 too!!! But I have episode 3 to occupied me during the wait!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I have yet to watch episode 2 when I get home. Omg!!! Can't wait to see my couple! Sounds like it's going great! Can't wait to see their kiss scene in episode 3. XP

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I love how he captions the photo as "Kate Day." That is just too cute! :D 

Sake is so adorable in today's episode. I love how he's trying so hard to make himself less obvious to his family and to Kate. He's too funny. The boy can't contain himself any longer. I kind of wish this version would just be as intense as the older version since I like intense lakorns in some sense. lol But I guess the way it is, is just as good. :) I thought Esther did a great job in today's episode. We saw more of Esther in today's episode than we did of Sean. Well, we saw Sean more than Esther yesterday. Whatever. lol Ugh. The OST is just too beautiful. I can't wait for the MV to come out. Hopefully it comes out soon since Dew has been working on it. :D 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
After today's episode, I think Ann is a better Kate then Esther, for right now I feel that Esther is not yet into her character as much. She's still a good actress and a good Kate, looks mighty adorable with Sean. They have nice chemistry but sometime I feel she's just reciting her lines, her emotions isn't in it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Anonymous<3 said:
I wish this version was less light hearted and more intense like the original too. I thought it was going to be a lot more dramatic from the teaser.

I hope they release the mv for the ost soon! I need to it add it to my playlist! Lol.
Light hearted! That was the word I was looking for. lol So true.

Like, seriously. Can these two get anymore cuter and silly?! TOOO FREAKIN' CUTE!!! 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs17DI6ZG0w[/media]
Credit: OneHD