huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mae said:
Did anyone else beside me notice a mishap when Kate was running after the car with Sake and Pa in it? She had high heels on, and then it changed to flats..finally when she fell, she had high heels again. Hehhee...

Hehe, I noticed that, too! My sister was all like "I could never run in heels like that." And then I focused on her heels and walla, I saw the flats!
I thought it was just my eyes but guess she really did run in flats! hehe :D they tricky though!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I swear the real ost was up 2 days ago. Now I cant find it
Exacts needs to make a mv faster ahhaha

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
all lakorns song & mv upload by gmm channel
but what i dont like is their one hd channel.... its really too slow ,
the admin of this have to make his/ her job faster.... that is my mind

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
why it is so long until 8pm -.- cant wait anymore hahaha
I damn like this lakorn XD I have watched the first epi again and again

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha the way Sake left and closed Kate's dad his hospital room. Too funny. LOL Can't believe I missed the first hour of today's episode. Darn my morning class. I'll have to catch the first hour later when it gets upload.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Internet sucks and the APP sucks. They need to fix it, wasn't able to catch this live since it was so laggy and didn't even load :weee: . Only saw parts and parts lol but It's on the part where Kate's dad made the offer. Ughh so mad i can't watch live because it's super laggy :( I missed all the good stuff already AISH! Will have to wait for watchlakorn to upload episode 1. :lmao:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I couldnt watch the 2nd episode T.T noooooooooo >~< Why I cant watch it online???? ONEHd.net live section doesnt work for me -.- another page where I thought I could watch doesnt work it, too...... So now, I have to wait to see it, tomorrow

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Darn. She doesn't move in yet. LOL I mean, I knew it wasn't going to happen yet but I was staying hopeful. Haha. At least the deal was made already. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahah I knew it that she wasn't going to be in there. I knew it was going to happen in episode 3. haha it's ok it's just tomorrow. After she goes and attack her father then she will go back to the house! oooh so then I sense the scene of him eating pepper coming up hahah YAY! That was such a hilarious scene hahaha :coverlaf:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old one it took almost 2 whole weeks for her to move in so just 3 episodes of this one isn't so bad lol.

The bathroom scene when Sake sprayed water on Kate was a bit weak, Pepper was a bit more aggressive but Sake showed more of his good side, that Sake isn't really a bad guy. I like that this one showed Sake liking Kate even before she moved in. Can't wait for next week.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
When I see this pic between Ester and Sean I have to smile ;)) they are too close hahahaha
so sweet !! A lots of fans on pantip site love this drama more and more , Gybzy was in that site, too. She said thank to all fans and all of leh ratee team feel happy to know that many like their lakorn.