Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. You'll probably tune in to it like you did for this though. :coverlaf: I'm not satisfied with the cast either, but I'm going to give it a chance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. You'll probably tune in to it like you did for this though. :coverlaf: I'm not satisfied with the cast either, but I'm going to give it a chance.

Oh, you guys know me too well! HAHA.

Mahalo said:
Hey, I did this a year ago. You cannot hold it against me. Lol. You know I don't like draggy lakorns. 

HAHA. Guilty, guilty! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
queenyeon said:
I didn't expect to enjoy this, but I am :dance1:  Sean is doing a much better job than I thought, he was so stiff on that Markim lakorn; Esther is awesome as Kate, love this girl and glad she's finally got her time to shine! 

This scene looks so hot! I WANT MOWWWWR! (excuse the suckish quality!) 

Omg!! Thats the kiss i was talking about!! *squeals* the first step to passionate kisses. in my years of watching lakorn, i havent seen one where the p'ek kisses the n'ek's top lip before going for the all. Boy oh boy, p'Sean can please me if no one wants his bushy brows or his overly smily character. PICK ME PICK ME!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, I just finished LR...let me just say, for the sake of you guys I hope they don't follow the second half of the original version. Haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hopefully the R scene doesn't get cut out because it plays an important part in this lakorn. They didn't cut Khu Kam's Rscene out because it was a signifacant scene/part of the lakorn. In SSP's case, it didn't have much of an importance because the storyline doesn't really revolve around that scene, which is why Exact cut the scene out. This is jut my take on it. Hopefully that made some sense. It's like 5am, so i can't clearly explain myself and my thoughts. lol

Glad more people are joining us here! lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry for repeating myself, but is anyone going to be subbing this lakorn? The ost is so addicting. I keep replaying the opening credits. :coverlaf: I have pretty high hopes in this remake now after watching the first episode. Still not shipping a specific couple nor actor/actress, but I think I may just become a fan of Esther. We'll have to see as this progresses. I wish I could understand what is being said though. Lol. I might not even finish this if there are no subs. :secret:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY! THANK YOU!!!!!!! The first part of the first episode is already subbed! Whoo hooooooooooo!!!!!!! Hope we'll get to see the whole lakorn subbed this fast! :p :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:
Guys, I just finished LR...let me just say, for the sake of you guys I hope they don't follow the second half of the original version. Haha.
Lol the second half of the original version was just so horrible. I would have loved to see the original have cute scenes like this one so far >.< from preview and etc. 

roselovesice said:
Hopefully the R scene doesn't get cut out because it plays an important part in this lakorn. They didn't cut Khu Kam's Rscene out because it was a signifacant scene/part of the lakorn. In SSP's case, it didn't have much of an importance because the storyline doesn't really revolve around that scene, which is why Exact cut the scene out. This is jut my take on it. Hopefully that made some sense. It's like 5am, so i can't clearly explain myself and my thoughts. lol

They may change the R scene to a R turn willing because the second half of the lakorn happens because of that R scene :lol: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, pretty bad.
Well, they need to add more angst and more scenes before the actual R scene. Haha. Because if they do the same thing as the original then might as well end it at the R scene.

phatman said:

Because I'm not really a Push fan, and I don't know who Lily is. Hehe. 

What?! No way phatman! Lol jk that's fine if your not a Push fan, I respect that :bhehe: Maybe in RLSR you might see him in a different light if you give him another try. ^__^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:

SSP had a RAWR? And they cut it out?!? Wah? Are there any behind the scenes footage of the scene? Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

What?! No way phatman! Lol jk that's fine if your not a Push fan, I respect that :bhehe: Maybe in RLSR you might see him in a different light if you give him another try. ^__^

Can't help it! HAHA. He's like another Shaun to me. 

Mahalo said:
SSP had an RAWR? And they cut it out?!? Wah? Are there any behind the scenes footage of the scene? Lol.

I can't remember. Haha. I should remember since I followed SSP closely, but I can't. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Esther needs to lose the contacts plus I keep staring at her nose, middle of nose to mouth, to teeth. Hehe. It's sort of like Preem.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Esther needs to lose the contacts plus I keep staring at her nose, middle of nose to mouth, to teeth. Hehe. It's sort of like Preem.
I tried not to comment on her facial features. Haha. But since you said it! I'll have to agree. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like Sean in here because of the last scene in Episode 1 but for Esther, it's too early to say. Esther's bubbly and cheerful personality still comes off a bit awkward, not quite natural. It's a bit forced. Hopefully, she'll get better. I'm not too big on Ann but I think Ann came out more natural.

Like Anon said, Aim actually has that natural good hearted, Good Samaritan, goody two shoes, want to save world hunger type of aura without trying. I really liked her in the lakorn with Tono.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mahalo said:
SSP had a RAWR? And they cut it out?!? Wah? Are there any behind the scenes footage of the scene? Lol.
Haha. No, SSP didn't have a RAWR scene. Someone mentioned earlier about Exact cutting SSP's willing scene, so I was just explaining why Exact cut SSP's and hopefully not LR's. lol

I'm up for whatever. As long as Exact doesn't cut anything out. Haha. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
roselovesice said:
Haha. No, SSP didn't have a RAWR scene. Someone mentioned earlier about Exact cutting SSP's willing scene, so I was just explaining why Exact cut SSP's and hopefully not LR's. lol

I'm up for whatever. As long as Exact doesn't cut anything out. Haha. :p

Haha. That was me. Did they not have an R scene? It was only a willing wasn't it? Haha. I can't remember.