aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Yup! I adore Sean so much right now. I liked him ever since the lakorn with Mark Kim but in this lakorn, my adoration has turned into love. Haha. It's funny, I've adored him for quite some time now thus made an artwork of him and Vill wishing it would happen one day. After watching Episode 1, I really hope it happens.

But for now, Sean and Esther!!! They're so cute togethed and because they're close BTS, it makes it better!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I started to notice him when he and Gg had news together but then when he got scared and ran, I turned away. This lakorn made me notice him again.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So many cute scenes and chemistry from the first episode already. I cannot wait for that real kiss scenes. Sean seem be a good kisser! Hahaha Does anyone know if someone is subbing this lakorn?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aiyaja said:
Hahah! Ngao Jai has been quite a disappointment but nothing compares to my disappointment with ARO. Lol

OMG! Sean just completely gained me as a new fan. That crying scene at the end of Episode 1 killed me! I feel like those green aliens on Toy Story, "I'm eternally grateful!" Hahahah!

I love Sean. Esther is good job too but my boy, Sean! Ohhh! Haha.

IKR! That crying scene, I was like shoot, the boy can cry LOL

anywho, SEan & Esther upcoming photo shoot for Pappayon Bunterng, I notice the mag doing couple photo shoots lately

cr.sean_jinda

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know. I really like the pra'ek. He's cold and strict, but with reasons. Pepper is playing him oh so nicely. I can imagine other actors playing Sake too, but Pepper's going great.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Yes, what Rose said ^^^ Bad is like Roy Leh Sanae Luang. Ngao Jai tries to at least follow a storyline that makes sense and the producer/director tries to steer it towards a foreseeable direction that isn't all over the place. I give it a B for effort, but definitely not a D or F.

Agree with Mahalo here. The big problem with NJ is the editting and how Exact cut a lot of scenes just to squeez everything in 15 episodes (stupid) but NJ has a lot of good points that save it : chemistry between the leads, the evolution of the central characters, the scenery, the music, and this unpredicable factor with a comedy which is funny and does not make cringe. 

I hope LR will be subbed I want to see how is Esther as a N'ek :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
So many positive comments, hehe. YAY. I haven't been watching NJ but I really hope LR won't be a disappointment also. Gotta love my Sean and Esther. <333 Also gotta love Jes and Gypsy!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Idk..I hope LR isn't a disappointment..I mean..I didn't really like FF(but I liked the old version..plus Tik was hot..)...plus right now I'm watching NJ..kinda slow paced, but it's not so bad..ToomVill is cute :) ahhh, I do miss Pepper as Sake though..maybe time to go watch the old LR too now..My sister is so biased with the original version that when she saw the teaser for this..she was like,"Nope. I ain't having none of this guy - Pepper is better!" lol. I really really can't wait to see next week's episodes :D Sean really looks like he's having trouble with being mean, poor thing. Stick with smiling, smirking, & crying because you'll win our hearts with that...as for being mean - we will give you the chance to improve :p :p

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I didn't expect to enjoy this, but I am :dance1:  Sean is doing a much better job than I thought, he was so stiff on that Markim lakorn; Esther is awesome as Kate, love this girl and glad she's finally got her time to shine! 

This scene looks so hot! I WANT MOWWWWR! (excuse the suckish quality!) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah....juicy. HAHA. Exact really knows how to draw in fans. Watch, they're gonna cut that scene out. Urgh. Haha.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They wouldn't dare would they? It'd be a pretty dumb move on their parts if they do because the actual scenes are in the opening and ending credits lmao 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
phatman said:

Minus Ngao Jai. HAHA. I don't know about the others, but NJ sure is a disappointment, so not all EXACT lakorns have been great so far. Hehe. *SHH, don't tell NJ gals, they're going to kill me!* HEHE.

I'm debating if I should rat out on you, Phatman... hmmmm .... hahaha but thank goodness I won't harm you or anything for saying that about NJ.
I am in such a great mood because of LR hehe :D
Now, if the other NJ girls find out, I don't think I'll be able to help you out hahaha :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
queenyeon said:
I didn't expect to enjoy this, but I am :dance1:  Sean is doing a much better job than I thought, he was so stiff on that Markim lakorn; Esther is awesome as Kate, love this girl and glad she's finally got her time to shine! 

This scene looks so hot! I WANT MOWWWWR! (excuse the suckish quality!) 

You totally killed me with those even more than I already was. Wait, that didn't make sense. But omg. Sean and Esther! They better not cut it out! >.> 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:

I'm debating if I should rat out on you, Phatman... hmmmm .... hahaha but thank goodness I won't harm you or anything for saying that about NJ.
I am in such a great mood because of LR hehe :D
Now, if the other NJ girls find out, I don't think I'll be able to help you out hahaha :)

Ack, what shall I do??!! HAHA. Oh well, sooner or later they're gonna find out. :ghehe: I'm thankful LR saved my buttocks...for now. HAHA.

queenyeon said:
They wouldn't dare would they? It'd be a pretty dumb move on their parts if they do because the actual scenes are in the opening and ending credits lmao 

It's possible. Exact is a pro at it. It happened to SSP. The kissing scenes were definitely there, but different angles resulted in different views...which then resulted in disappointment. SIGH...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So I started the first episode but I still have yet to see the end of episode 1 where Sean is crying. Can't wait to see it!
And so far, I am in love with Leh Ratee.
I am not 100% convinced by Sean's acting yet, sorry girls. He is pretty awesome but something is not fully there yet. Maybe cause he's too smiley? Haha, he just seems like such a nice guy with that smirk of his.
I'm glad to see Esther and Sean as the leads in here. I still need to adjust myself to their roles though since I'm so used to seeing Esther as supporting. But so proud of them because they're doing a pretty great job!
And dat chemistry, I can feel it! Their first met scene got me smiling :)

I just had to point this out! But it made me laugh and squeal so hard when I saw the opening credits and the clip of Esther and Sean kissing was played longer than any other scene in the opening.
My sister was all like "Wowwww, they would stay on that scene longer! All for perverted people like you!" Haha, my sister knows me too well. She knows how much I like them legit kissing scenes.
But oh gosh, the opening and ending credits are such wonderful treats to us! So many great scenes of not only Sean and Esther but JESPSY! Woot!
Can't wait to get to all these scenes!

Jespsy's first meet was too cute! Ahhh, I am so looking forward to their bickering couple.
Even though I never saw the original, I feel they'll have more development and scenes in this version than the old version. I'm glad they're given more of a spotlight in here.
Maybe in the future they'll be given lead roles? :) That would just be the best thing ever.
I am beyond happy to see them pair up again after Jaopayu which had such a deep imprint on me due to the ending T^T Pin and Vee, in my opinion, were the most beautiful pair in lakorn history.
Jespsy's chemistry is so natural. They are such a hot pair. Even from their first meeting, I got that whole sizzling vibe from them. They are truly a hot and sexy pair and I can't wait to see more of them!
My bias couple in here, haha!

But other than that, I thought the pacing was pretty nice. The characters were introduced pretty well and I'm surprised to see Guy here. Sadly, he's only given minor roles like these now.
I'm also in love with the OST! Dew's voice is so angelic and soothing! Oh gee, this lakorn is true happiness at the moment.
Can't wait to see this lakorn progress!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
So I started the first episode but I still have yet to see the end of episode 1 where Sean is crying. Can't wait to see it!
And so far, I am in love with Leh Ratee.
I am not 100% convinced by Sean's acting yet, sorry girls. He is pretty awesome but something is not fully there yet. Maybe cause he's too smiley? Haha, he just seems like such a nice guy with that smirk of his.
I'm glad to see Esther and Sean as the leads in here. I still need to adjust myself to their roles though since I'm so used to seeing Esther as supporting. But so proud of them because they're doing a pretty great job!
And dat chemistry, I can feel it! Their first met scene got me smiling :)

I just had to point this out! But it made me laugh and squeal so hard when I saw the opening credits and the clip of Esther and Sean kissing was played longer than any other scene in the opening.
My sister was all like "Wowwww, they would stay on that scene longer! All for perverted people like you!" Haha, my sister knows me too well. She knows how much I like them legit kissing scenes.
But oh gosh, the opening and ending credits are such wonderful treats to us! So many great scenes of not only Sean and Esther but JESPSY! Woot!
Can't wait to get to all these scenes!

Jespsy's first meet was too cute! Ahhh, I am so looking forward to their bickering couple.
Even though I never saw the original, I feel they'll have more development and scenes in this version than the old version. I'm glad they're given more of a spotlight in here.
Maybe in the future they'll be given lead roles? :) That would just be the best thing ever.
I am beyond happy to see them pair up again after Jaopayu which had such a deep imprint on me due to the ending T^T Pin and Vee, in my opinion, were the most beautiful pair in lakorn history.
Jespsy's chemistry is so natural. They are such a hot pair. Even from their first meeting, I got that whole sizzling vibe from them. They are truly a hot and sexy pair and I can't wait to see more of them!
My bias couple in here, haha!

But other than that, I thought the pacing was pretty nice. The characters were introduced pretty well and I'm surprised to see Guy here. Sadly, he's only given minor roles like these now.
I'm also in love with the OST! Dew's voice is so angelic and soothing! Oh gee, this lakorn is true happiness at the moment.
Can't wait to see this lakorn progress!

Yeah, Shaun isn't all...that to me either....yet. HAHA. I love Sake though. He's cold, strict, mean but very reasonable. 

Oh darling, you're not missing much from the original because this version is almost 100% a replica of it, at least the first 45 mins of it. Not a bad thing, but not really a good thing either. HAHA. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching ep 1 and I really love it so far
Anyone can send me the link of the full OST?! I really love it OMG
I don't think I pay attention to Sean at first but now I watch it, he is really suitable as Sake in this version
Not to mention Es is so cute in here, I glad she's doing well in Exact!! 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Phatman Yeah. I don't know how I feel about Exact following the original scene for scene. They did the same thing for Roy Leh Saneh Rai's remake. :/ I have to admit though, this version is really good so far. But like someone else mentioned before, why do a remake if it's just going to be the same as the original? The only difference are the actors.