duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
awesomedua; I just gotta point out on what you said about busy eyebrows (PHET) cause I couldn't agree more.   :clap:  
Oh yessss. How can I leave out Phet. ehehe, I'm serious though...guys with bushy eyebrows :spin:

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I just hope Sean will be more evil than Pepper was in the previous Leh Ratree. 

At the beginning, I was skeptical about Sean because he's so cuuuute for this role and I was thinking Sake's character wasn't appropriate to him. But now, after watching the teaser, my opinion has changed. He could be more viril with this role and I believe this one will bring him to the top of his career. 

I'm confident now, and I'll watch this remake with attention. ;)

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
The new OST of Leh Ratree is great like the previous one, like I said before (Yeah, I repeat it again ahah). I just love it ! Hope they will use another song for the ending theme. Dew's song is for the opening, I guess (I'm right?) 

http://youtu.be/loto043Eies

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
awesomedua said:
Oh yessss. How can I leave out Phet. ehehe, I'm serious though...guys with bushy eyebrows :spin:
Fr, they are just the handsomest! 

tomi_chou said:
I just hope Sean will be more evil than Pepper was in the previous Leh Ratree. 

At the beginning, I was skeptical about Sean because he's so cuuuute for this role and I was thinking Sake's character wasn't appropriate to him. But now, after watching the teaser, my opinion has changed. He could be more viril with this role and I believe this one will bring him to the top of his career. 

I'm confident now, and I'll watch this remake with attention. ;)
I was always happy that Sean got this role but I did doubt it at the same time since he has such a baby face. I was scared he would mind looking too mean and wasn't really sure since like most of you girls said, he has only played the sweet gentlemen role. This is a challenge for him. & he's such a goofy person in real life too. But after the teaser, I definitely got my hopes up for him even more! May Leh Ratee 2015 be a good lakorn.  :yes: 

Ntsuab-Ci

Rscene or attempt? HMHMHM. Which ever, I'm excited either way! WOOOOH. 

Looks like Poo is going to tease Pa. xP 

Nice nice.  :thumbsup: 

ig; estherforfans/sean_esther_fc/woraweed/neung_swu

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Nstuab-Ci: Haha, yesss! Their closeness is so legit! :D
And yes, my sister is in! I was so shocked when she said she was gonna give this lakorn a shot cause she never ever gives Ch5/OneHD a shot so yess, hopefully this does keep her interest!
No worries, girl! I'll definitey keep you company in this thread :D I'm sure you'll keep me updated, thank you love! <3

And yessss about guys with bushy eyebrows! Phetttt, wohooo <3333

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, my LR cheerleader Ntsuab-Ci! I love you to bits for always keeping us updated! How can I thank you? :)
And omg omg omg spazzing hardcore here cause that rscene/attempt looks hecka legit! OMG, haha. Too bad we don't get to see more pics of it but can't wait to see it!! :D

And then onto my beautiesss. Jespsy is so beautiful even when wet. Oh gosh, they are smoking hot there.
Their bodies so close and Jes' smile, ehehehe ;) Can I love you, too boy? haha. Loving Gypsy's unsure expression!
Such a sweet picture of them, awwies!~

Awwww, are Sean & Esther's noses touching there? Too cuuute :3
And that last photo of them all. Oh gosh darn it, we got a sexyass cast here. Oh dayummmmm.

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; Haha, don't mention it. xP I love updating on LR. Nothing can stop meeee! Besides WiFi. Ahem. & fr! I really need more photos right now but I guess it's okay since it's airing tmrr. v_v 
JESPSY do look so good when wet. Why does Gypsy gotta have an unsure expression? Just jump him.  :bhehe: Kidding but not really. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh their lil promotion was short lol...i was expecting more explanation of each character even though we know about it..

anyways, idk if Sean will be joining them later during their all day promotion

cr tmklive

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; Haha, don't mention it. xP I love updating on LR. Nothing can stop meeee! Besides WiFi. Ahem. & fr! I really need more photos right now but I guess it's okay since it's airing tmrr. v_v 
JESPSY do look so good when wet. Why does Gypsy gotta have an unsure expression? Just jump him.  :bhehe: Kidding but not really. 

Hehe, yaaaaay! Then that WiFi better keep staying strong for youuu :D
And are you gonna catch this live, girl? And forreal, why she so unsure? If anything, she should be smiling like there's no tomorrow. Hahaha, yes, she should jump him!

Can you believe it? This thread is finally pinned up for airing * tears * so awesome!! T^T

Thank youuuu Thip! But I think I missed it :/

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; If I stay home tomorrow (im sick), I might catch this live if I find a site to watch it. Any good ones? & yes! LOL. I must know the reason for her unsure face expression! Not gonna lie, I was caught off guard seeing this pin up already. I mean, it is only one day left so I should had expected it. Hah. But I'M EXCITED!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; If I stay home tomorrow (im sick), I might catch this live if I find a site to watch it. Any good ones? & yes! LOL. I must know the reason for her unsure face expression! Not gonna lie, I was caught off guard seeing this pin up already. I mean, it is only one day left so I should had expected it. Hah. But I'M EXCITED!

Awwwies, hope you feel better soon! But I'm sure LR will brighten up your days :)
And I don't know of any good ones... maybe someone else can recommend a good site to watch lakorns live? I don't tend to catch shows live since I dislike not being able to rewind and pause when I want to, haha so I'll just wait for the episodes to be uploaded!
Yes, it was unexpected but a good kind of unexpected! And yasss, wohooo!!!! :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you guys probably seen these but I'll just post again anyways lol. First time I saw Sean was in a MV and I thought he was cute, but then I saw him in TRRR and I was like eh lol...i think his cuteness kinda disappeared hahahha...idk how i will feel having him as praek in here but I'll see

cr thairath

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Pin = THE DAY IS NEAR!!! I'm so excited!! I'll finally have a reason to wake up early! Even having to wake up early for class doesn't give me a reason to wake up. LOL I'm so excited!!! Eeeekkkk!!! 

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; I see! It's okay then. I'll just watch it when the ep comes out cause I like rewinding and pausing them too. xP

Gosh, Sean and Esther are too cute! My lovelies. <3 Loving Sean's teasing face.