Mae

sarNie Adult
I think Leh Ratree will be one of Exact's 2015 kick off lakorns too. Super excited to watch it.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I need help, who the actress that play Khat (Esther) mother in this version??? I notice that she been in many lakorn lately this year...

She was in...
Koom Nang Kruan as Pimdao's mother
Wiang Roy Dao as the evil wife
Hua Jai Teuan as Raj's mother

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
She does look young especially in the mother roles! And she has been taking on a lot of roles, she's also in SNN as Piengfah's mom :)

And I believe this lakorn will be airing next year, too :/ That's such a long time, awwies.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ch5 just annoys me. They promote newbies all the time, giving them lots of screen time and great roles. Fang and Guy are always kicked to the curb. Even the veteran actors and actresses.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OHOaddict; I agree. It really is so irritating. CH. 3 also. Im like taking a break from them. Idk why they keep having so many newbies when the older newbies are already, I guess good enough.

Aiyaja; no one had subbed it yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think both Sean and Esther need a little work still. It is weird cause when Esther is playing supporting she looked like she has life in her character but as n'ek in this teaser she looks like she is limiting herself. Hopefully, it'll translate differently when the lakorn air but from what I see Esther is as stiff as Ann was playing as Kate.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
byebye said:
I think both Sean and Esther need a little work still. It is weird cause when Esther is playing supporting she looked like she has life in her character but as n'ek in this teaser she looks like she is limiting herself. Hopefully, it'll translate differently when the lakorn air but from what I see Esther is as stiff as Ann was playing as Kate.

I totally agree with you! I feel Esther has always been an underrated actress who is very talented but seeing her in the teaser made me rethink that. Maybe she's just not used to the na'ek role yet? 
It does seem like she's limiting herself, ehh?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's because in n'ek roles, her character gets picked on a lot so she doesn't know how to react to that and act it out correctly in contrast to supporting roles where she does all the supporting and witty actions to help out. She has more of a brain as a supporting character. Lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

Lol, true. N'ek is more work I guess. Cause the focus more on you. So she's not use to it. But we'll just see. Hopefully she'll improve.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I agree. That's why I said, judging from the clips that I've seen, Esther has a ways to convince me as Kate. Ann's acting as Kate was jumpy. Esther's acting as Kate is a bit fake in being a good person. I hope Esther improves throughout the lakorn because I, for one, really liked her ever since pairing up with Pope and was one of the supporters in promoting her to nang'ake status. Now, that she is nang'ake, it's different. :scratchhead2: And it's certainly not a good different too. :wink:

As for Sean, he was never a great actor to begin off. He's still stiff, awkward, and too nice to be Sake, but at least, he's gotten a bit better looking, but lay off the bronzer though. Haha. :coverlaf:

I got really busy today, but will try to have the trailer out by tonight.

Reactions: Mae

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyone wants to create a Viki page for this? There's not one yet.

You know what is preventing Esther from looking innocent? The contacts. She needs to lose them. Plus, they make her look more rai when they're colored. They couldn't just keep her simple?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually looking forward to this lakorn bc i loved the old version so much (I still remember telling my older cousin to download the OST for me when I still didn't know how to use the computer LMAO) and I just rewatched it 2 years ago lol 
I still don't think Sean suits the role. I told myself not to judge his acting skill from the teaser but I just couldn't. He doesn't look scary at all (Not like Pepper xD). 
About Esther, I'm okay with her, but I think she's trying too much to act like Ann, for example, her voice. I know it's the character, but it really does sound too much like Ann.
Anyway, I'll still be tuning in! :D (Even though I'm getting sick of seeing Gybzy and Jett's faces in too many lakorns. Sorry. lol)

Ntsuab-Ci

Aiyaja; I agree. Don't really like Esther with contacts. Prefer her with her natural innocent eyes, lmao.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I agree, a n'ek should never wear those circle contact it takes the innocent out of them. Leave it to the rais since they are meant to be mean and crazy in the first place. If Esther is trying to be like Ann in this version it would be a mistake. She should not want anyone to see her and think of Ann. Since this is her first n'ek role she wants to stand out not blend in.

I hope she proves me wrong cause I was rooting for her since her lakorn with Pope...