OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Today was beautiful! I love that Esther didnt exaggerate her preggo symptoms And was waiting til Sake wasnt so busy to tell him but the pregnancy symptoms got the best of her. Yippeee! I wanted more Jespsy but it's obvious they'll be telling one another how much they love each other....i just wish it was now!! That's all i will say. The things in my head cannot be put into words. *sigh* i did a repeat of crying, smiling, giggling, heart clinching, and fists squeezing.I wish ep 12 will be dedicated to just the two couples...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Sake was never 100% blind. He was still able to see. His vision was just blurry. They should have just made him wear glasses if his vision was blurry. That would have saved us a lot of scenes and time and I'm sure Sake would have looked so handsome and cute with glasses!!! But then again, I still liked everything that happened, so no complaints from me.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Now off to watch episode 11 for the hundredth time before I go to sleep!!! I'm sure everyone is busy rewatching episode 11 again too right? It's just so perfect! There weren't as many scenes of the bad people so I liked it!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so glad Leh Ratee's feedbacks are very good! ^_^ and so glad everyone seems to be enjoying this version. I still need to catch up but I can't believe it's already ending? There's probably lots of things going on, on the episodes I haven't watched. Imma miss my lovelies and Jes/Gypsy! I really do hope for the best of their relationship and hoping to see them in a lead drama together soon! Definitely gonna tune in.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Currently sick right now and stuck in bed ... you know what that means - Rewatching Leh Ratree as my remedy lol.
I just have to say I love the chemistry between Gypsy & Sean too , they play off each other really well and I appreciate both Sake x Kate's family dynamics too. No one is hard-out evil for the sake of bringing unnecessary drama.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wait, this is ending next weeek?!? What?!? I've enjoyed it so much though. This is what happens when something is good to a point where you don't even pay attention to when it's ending because you just look forward to it. I love my Pa and Poo. Thank you Exact for giving them equal screen time. I love these two together and hope to see more of them in the future. They're my favorite part to this lakorn because I like how their characters are written. I'm surprised that this hasn't been draggy. Exact really improved after moving to OneHD. The nang rai's aren't overly evil and there is room for redemption. Thank goodness they kept misunderstandings out of the lakorn. If it was to be like the old version, I would've discontinued.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lucky ducks, I have to wait until the weekend to watch this. So sad that it's ending so soon. Looking forward to the baby scene so much.

Lolly

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhh reading your comments, make me want to watch it so bad but I still need to catch up on both ep

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No, Kate's not going to get shot if you watch the video at the 0:34 mark I posted on the last page. lol 

Episode 12 Preview: 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUT6B0dEBV8[/media]
Credit: OneHD YT

I love how Sean still teases Esther even when they're still acting in the lakorn by touching her chin. Haha. You can see the stares she gives him when he "lifts" or touches her chin but tries to play it cool. lol 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lovethailakorn said:
I hope Sean & Esther will still hang out with each other no matter what long the lakorn have ended. Cause their soo cute together :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:

Of course they still hang out!!! I think they are still filming for their new series "Ugly Duckling". I can't wait for it!!! I love Sean and Esther together so much!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Can I say that I want a husband like Sake? LOL! Not the one when he was evil and mean to Kate but the one that loves Kate and is happy that he is going to become a father? I want a Sake just like that one!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So sweet how Kate told Sake "the two of us came to bring you back home" in the preview video for next week!!! Don't worry Sake! Your wife and baby is coming to rescue you!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS GREAT AND AMAZING LAKORN END YET!!!