x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Where do people watch it live  online?.  I'll most likely be awake around this time so if anyone has the link please do share :)

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ntxawm_yyang said:
@ohmaichoua
Mark said are you guy gf/bf brother?
Thank you for that!! Mark knows what it's like to fall in love with your costar haha It looks like Sean responded back to Mark too
http://instagram.com/p/1OEs0Grnpv/

All the photos and video clips on IG are killing me! Sake is so touchy with his wife. I'm glad they didn't play out Sake being blind long. It looks like he didn't even go blind, maybe. And poor Pa, she's such a strong woman. Puh so nice to have been there for Pa to comfort her. I hope their love storyline progressed in this episode.. Or atleast made Puh realize how much he cares for Pa and love her.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha at Mark's comment.
I never saw the old version but from what you guys are saying, seems like Pooh was more clingy, eh? Thank goodness, he's bearable in here.
Usually the second guys who are constantly clinging onto the na'ek annoy me but Pooh is just not annoying at all. It's weird, haha.

How was today's episode? :) Can't wait to watch it!

Here's another MV for this lakorn! :D

Credit: Sahrax3love @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR0bC3J1jpY

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
This remake is surprisingly very well executed. Both Sean and Esther have good chemistry together and act well in their respective characters. Physically, they're not the most attractive looking actors but their acting has a lot of dimension and charisma which makes them very appealing to watch on screen. I also enjoy watching Pu and Pa's pairing and like that their story has more development compared to the previous version. Hands down, this is the best lakorn that is airing right now. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is struggling with not getting to watch it yet. Being stuck at work until 8pm is SOOOOOOOOOO NOT FUN!!! I JUST WANT TO GET UP FROM MY DESK AND GO STRAIGHT HOME TO MY LEH RATEE!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@misssunny im sure the world wouldn't mind going to work with such an eyecandy boss. Gee id bring my safety goggles, 3d glasses, and magnifying glass. Lol!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahahaha, I agree with you girls. Mannn, if I had a Boss like Sean, I'd take overtime hours any day hahaha.
And work would be my second home. LOLOL. Too funny xD

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Can someone find me my own Pu so I can have a guy sing to me over the phone to cheer me up ?! lol. (I'm assuming he was trying to cheer her up, correct me if I'm wrong.)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Pu was singing to Pah over the phone!?!?!?!!?!!??? OH GOSHH, NOW I HAVE TO SEE THE EPISODE!
I wanna watch it when OneHD uploads it though. So I'll "try" to wait patiently, hehe :D That's soooo sweet of him!
I definitely need a Pu in my life, too. Ohhh, a Jespipat in my life would be super nice, too :)
And did I mention having Sake in my life, too? Haha, yes. I need a boss like Sake!