[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
ip.smilez said:
Honestly I feel guilty because I am suppose to start on RRRK first buttttttt with such a tight work and school schedule, HJMN has my full attention. Tono just climbed up my favorite actors list. I've liked him before and after seeing him on-screen again, I'm liking him even more. I hope he sings his own version of the OST because he'll sound great! Hehe btw. I want to add that I shook hands w/Tono before <3

Eeeekkksss, Episode 1 had me on my toes because Donut is back on-screen as N'ek and Tono is looking
fine. This is my first time watching Fair in a lakorn and whoaaa, he's pretty cute. His English is perfect btw and in some angles, he resembles Dome Pakorn. I could see why Pim despise Amaosee. Since she's Amaosee's half sister, she'll obv receive no love from her step-mother and throughout her life, hatred build up towards Amaowasee because she's sick. By means she receives all the attention including from Yo who Pim loves. Yo's aunt already doesn't accept Amaowasee and since the Amaowasee now seems to have memory lost which she doesn't, Pim will only use that to her advantage to make Yo's aunt to dislike her even more. Yo seems like he does wholeheartedly love Amaowasee BUT what's up with him and Krongtong? The teaser shows them in bed together? Whatever happened to him promising her that he'll never leave her? -_- Krongtong and Wee wanted the same condo....so will these two also have something together? I have a feeling that Wee's father is behind Laweng's car crash. I'm assuming his father wasn't too fond of her even before her supposed death. I do love how ambitious Laweng is and how she's not afraid of danger and will risk her life for her job. She's only a news reporter but does extra work to uncover stories. Ngan kaung Laweng mai tammada jing jing!

Although I've voiced my thoughts of wanting Tono to be the main pra'ek, I've come to terms that Fair is the pra'ek. It'll only make sense if he's the pra'ek because he is playing Patson's role and to change the ending will throw off the original script. *crosses fingers for some changes to the ending* lol And to me, Yo and Laweng's first near car crash encounter foreshadows how both their lives will collide with each other in resulting of them falling in love while she is Amaosee.

Can't wait for EP2 to air.
Oh my gosh you got to shake hands with him?!!! Where? LOL. I really want to meet him, but don't know if i ever will in this lifetime. You are so lucky.  I also have feeling that Wee's father might have something to do with Laweng's accident too. I don't think Fair looks like Dome from any view, Fair is way too good. His english is good because he is mixed. I forgot what, but yeah. LOL.

About Pim, I understand her part, but she should understand Wasee's part as well.

yunyun

sarNie Egg
It's finally here and it's awesome. It was really good so far. I hope it doesn't disappoint me. The cast is awesome. I love Donut, Tono, and Fair.
I really hope Fair gets to be p'ek. But, if not then it;s ok as long as the story line doesn't disappoint. I thought the acting in here is really good I was very impressed and excited. Can't wait for ep.2!
Is anyone subbing this one?

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
I really like how this lakorn start and I too love the ost but only understand some lines. Can you guys help translate the ost. Thank you if you guys could.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@bieluvr;

I met Tono during my vacation in BKK. Caught his attention by screaming "P'Tono, P'Tono" with my hand out haha He's even better looking in person.

I'm kinda glad that I never watched the first version because this drama still remains a mystery to my even though I know the ending. Pim grew up with no love so she has no remorse for Wasee. Her character is going to get ugly.   

yunyun

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez: What you met Tono? How awesome is that! How was he? Was he nice? Did he greet you too? Sorry I'm just curious.

But, Fair is so charming his smile and that little side dimple. Woo that man is so charming i don't know what to do with my life.
I love the ost as well. It's very easy on the ears if you know what i mean. I can't wait no longer i've watched the first episode like 3 times already and i have no idea what their saying except Fair's snippet of english in the beginning. ha. but, man he is a charmer.
Does it only air once a week?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
yunyun said:
ip.smilez: What you met Tono? How awesome is that! How was he? Was he nice? Did he greet you too? Sorry I'm just curious.

But, Fair is so charming his smile and that little side dimple. Woo that man is so charming i don't know what to do with my life.
I love the ost as well. It's very easy on the ears if you know what i mean. I can't wait no longer i've watched the first episode like 3 times already and i have no idea what their saying except Fair's snippet of english in the beginning. ha. but, man he is a charmer.
Does it only air once a week?

Mahalo mentioned it airs 2 days a week, taking Wednesday and Thurday slot

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't see the resemblance between the two though George Hu is kind of cute. I just searched him him up after reading your comment. LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
He looks better in motion. He's from New York and speaks sexy English in his American accent. Haha.
His English is okay, but it should be better since he's from New York. I was watching his interview by Razor TV on YouTube. He is pretty cute, but he still can't beat P' Fair for me. LOL. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It depends on what languages he speaks primarily. If he speaks English majority of the time then his English should be better. I have friends with accents even though they were born here but they mostly speak their languages outside of school.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think George is able to pull of a more serious look in comparison to Fair who still has the baby face. But I love them both! Fair speaks English properly while George has a New Yorker accent that's more slang and edgy. I crush on both. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His English has minor grammatical errors that I tend to make. We're bilingual so it's not going to be 100% perfect. Fair's half farang so he probably grew up around people whose primary language is English while George is Chinese American so yeah. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That's true. But Fair still conquers all my heart. LOL. I haven't known of George till now, but I'm sure if I watch more of him, I might fall. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You might like his dramas with Annie Chen, his koo jin in Taiwan. Lol. But I don't like her. She looks like Namtarn. Not a fan of her either. Their acting is quite similar but Annie's a bit better. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I might give it a try. I like Namtarn for some reason even though I have never watched any of her lakorn before.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
You might like his dramas with Annie Chen, his koo jin in Taiwan. Lol. But I don't like her. She looks like Namtarn. Not a fan of her either. Their acting is quite similar but Annie's a bit better. 
Hey hey hey Mahalo!!! WeiNi is my Taiwanese koojin na!!! Keeke I love em together and was pretty obsessed when them during my Hyun Bin and HaJiWon days because I watched their dramas at the same time :p