[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, wow, so i havent tuned into this thread since ive been so distracted with my mario and mint...didnt know it already ended?? lol. anyways, judging by the last few post, it looks like my fair got the raw end of the deal. EXTREMELY pissed....k, thatz it...not finishing this shiznit...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Thanks to everyones's post i stopped watching & never resumed. That's a win for me cuz i might have thrown my remote into the tv.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Thanks to everyones's post i stopped watching & never resumed. That's a win for me cuz i might have thrown my remote into the tv.

Shoot dbl post. Admin pls delete. Thank you.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't get over this. I admit that at first I was rooting for Tono, but later on Fair won me over. Fair and Donut, their chemistry was great but it sucks that everything got messed up in the middle of filming and the ending. I really want Donut and Fair to pair up again to fulfill the emptiness from this. I heard that there's going to be a part 2 of this. Since part 1 was messed up with Laweng going back to Wee, can't part 2 be about Laweng falling for Yo in the end. That way it'll fix everything that went wrong, but then again the storyline for part 2 of the book would be different since Laweng did actually ended up with Yo.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OK so just a bit late (lol like a year later late) but I dont even know how I stumbled across this lakorn (maybe its because I was stalking Donut's list of lakorns and found this one) but oh boy I remember first watching Fair in his first lakorn Mia Mai Chai Mia and he was so cringey. His thai was lacking so much and he was stiff but oh my gosh he has improved tremendously!!! and he's only 26? I thought he was older
So far, ch3 hasnt done much with him which is very disappointing and after the controversy of this lakorn, its just made everything messy
I'm already onto ep 6 and after reading basically this whole thread, I know i will be so upset with the ending but i'm just watching it for bits and pieces of donut and fair. I actually really like them together.
Don't know if I will ever tune in for part 2 unless they make Fair Yotha again because in my heart i will only see Yotha as Fair and nobody else.
So sad this was a flop because of one stupid move