[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is she close with Paula??
Yahhh. They are the best of friends hahha I love their group of friends (; consist of the mains Jane, Paula, Ann Alicia, Janie, Cris Horwang, Nana and Woosen. Their friendship is beautiful ahhh love ehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Yahhh. They are the best of friends hahha I love their group of friends (; consist of the mains Jane, Paula, Ann Alicia, Janie, Cris Horwang, Nana and Woosen. Their friendship is beautiful ahhh love ehehe
Aha, I see. I thought they were sisters for a moment but then I was like no they don't have the same last name. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:

The, "Angel Gang" hahah, their group is cute.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, Tono and Egg... :spin: It's been a while, you two! :blush: Too cute of them. The only picture that HAS TO BE SHARED (oh, but all the other pictures related to this lakorn are nice, too :eek:). :wub: Egg is one of those ladies who grow prettier as they age. :thumbup:

Credit: Egg's IG (eggbusakorn).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Again, I feel the quality of all these teasers is so different, so different from other lakorn teasers but I'm liking it :)
Looks interesting even though the teaser confused me. I don't really get what's going on.
Everyone looks good though ^^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm wondering as well, what's going on with this lakorn. I really want to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmkxomYN8Hs

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm surprise they not hot in those jacket b/c I was sweating w/ just short & tanktop while I was there.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I think they are hot too but because they has beenlive there, they tolerate it more than we do.
Before I am ok with the hot there but now that I has been here at Sweden were we hardly get sun in the summer sometime, I am sure I will be deadl hot if  go back there.